Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (79947 Views)

Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
If he did not mention the name of his boss, then you guys failed. This boy will be a very ruthless criminal in the future. Watch out.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Focusmind: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
I always sympathize with this kind of people. You will feel more sympathy when you get to understand the circumstances surrounding his birth. No parents, brother or sister. Just him in the street, existing without anybody to guide him. There are a lot of them in Lagos Island, Oshodi and indeed all parts of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by chatinent: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
When will you start flogging those ones who steal billions ruling you and making these types of boys steal?

BTW, it's the oga you should have targeted, not freeing him.

I'm begining to suspect you are the oga.

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by XTHRONE(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way by other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".

What are you even saying, can you listen to your self
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:
I feel sorry for him. Just a desolate, stubborn boy with no one to guide him or take care of him. What about juvie programs to correct troubled teens or kids? Hmm. Guess its hard to locate one here.

Mother of nation, stop doing your pity as if you care online, you have his picture. Look for him and adopt him as your son. Then upload the picture here.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
doxijaw:

Na wa oh. But this means politicians are not the only problems in Nigeria, it's the people.

Before nko....Who be politician? No be people like you & I? We've had someone without shoes, we've had someone who couldn't afford nomination form, we've had an educated Ph.D holder and an illiterate, makes no difference. It's the reason why when most of us leave this country, we have to be educated again not only scholarly but behaviorally as well.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
This boy get luck say, this thing no happen for Calabar/Ákwá Ibom or Aba, Them for don roast am since like Easter goat. grin
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:

He got no boss. He's the boss of his own.

I know the face of a hardened criminal and it's all over in that boy's face.

The boy needs to be curtailed now before he falls to the opposing factors.

The bitter truth is, he will learn and be curtailed only through the hard way.
You're a foool.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by BKayy: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Out of pity you guys let a potential murderer loose.
Let me tell you the future.
In few years time he will form a syndicate and kidnap people on daily basis. Those that delay in paying the ransom he will rape and murder their wives in captivity.
Do you know who is at fault?
YOU

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Poverty Na Big Disease
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by BKayy: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:
I feel sorry for him. Just a desolate, stubborn boy with no one to guide him or take care of him. What about juvie programs to correct troubled teens or kids? Hmm. Guess its hard to locate one here.
Wait till he catches you in few years time
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sorry. But it's better to kill this one now before he becomes a menace. His type eventually becomes hardened criminal/ armed robber who might end up killing people. Killing him will put an end to that
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by matm: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Why them strip the boy
To put him to shame.Crime does not pay
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by etrange: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:

Exactly my thought. Teens are naturally defiant. We're just lucky to have had elders who guided and guarded us. This is someone's child. Imagine the mother seeing him like this. Africa is just crude. Normally, like someone said here, a child isn't even supposed to be seeing such violence, let alone experiencing it.

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by sage(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This boy get luck say, this thing no happen for Calabar/Ákwá Ibom or Aba, Them for don roast am since like Easter goat. grin

Why do we casually talk about roasting human beings alive? What type of animals live in our society?

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:

as in ehn
the way they were beating him. mhen. it could lead to something else....

lol, something else like what.

Highest the boy go die go, nothing come out.

A lot have been killed this way via jungle justice, how many of the perpetrators have been brought to book ?

This is Nigeria, justice does not exist here.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by zeeace(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
a little beating isn't really that bad. but striping him naked is kinda inhumane. absolutely nothing no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Drizzy5001:

No time to check time, you sabi as e dey go.

In a few years, na these ones go dey hold guns and machete dey cause mayhem for road.

I wonder why people give birth to kids they cannot take care of or enrol thier kids in vocational / technical schools to become useful in the society..

What a shame.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by matm: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
chatinent:
When will you start flogging those ones who steal billions ruling you and making these types of boys steal?

BTW, it's the oga you should have targeted, not freeing him.

I'm begining to suspect you are the oga.

Keep dose who steal billions aside bet me,stealing from daily hustlers who toil under d sun to put food on d table is highly provocative.
Why steal from d poor and downtrodden? Bet me,a hungary man is an angry man .
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
zeeace:
a little beating isn't really that bad. but striping him naked is kinda inhumane. absolutely nothing no need for that.

It's needed so that when people see him and ask him, they'd know why he's been treated that way.

At such a young age, He's scaling fence like spiderman and breaking into ceilings, what do you think will happen if he has access to a gun and live rounds a few years from now ?

He'd blow your brains out for a few bucks, look at the big picture.

That's how it starts, there's always a progression.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
1) he has got no boss
2) you should have involved the police
3) he had tasted the life of robbery, he would do it again
4) I don't think that's he's first time getting caught

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:

lol, you can adopt him and take good care of him mother in isreal.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:
Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

To my surprise I saw a young boy who was being beaten. then I asked what's going on. So I was told he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday. He wanted to escape through ceiling by breaking one before he was caught.

He was caught with unloaded cards in varieties too.
He got the beating of his life this morning before I had to beg the angry men to take it cool on him. he confessed of coming from Bohlar(one rugged slum in Lagos)

He said he delivered the stolen money to his boss which he refused totally to tell despite the pain he was going through. the funniest part was when he said he was giving 200naira from the 15k

Well to cut the long story short I alongside the woman he stole from with my friend pleaded on his behalf cus of his age. so we let him go stripped and injured to walk home like that as a punishment.... he took to his heels when we released him...

I hope we handled the situation well cus I think that should be better than jungle justice. and we all know involving police in Nigeria is another thing entirely. we don't want scenes.
the last picture is the ceiling he broke.

That's a future armed robber thou.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by chatinent: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
matm:

Keep dose who steal billions aside bet me,stealing from daily hustlers who toil under d sun to put food on d table is highly provocative.
Why steal from d poor and downtrodden? Bet me,a hungary man is an angry man .

Those rich people steal from everyone, both the dead.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is there a way this juvenile can be rehabilitated?
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why engaging in crime, it doesn't pay...
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Imagine you catch a snake under your bed but then you release it to the same location under your bed, at night, the snake wont be nice to you, it will return the favor by biting you till you die.

You released a thief to the community, instead of taking the thief to the police station, what of if the thief comes back to hurt you, what will you say?
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
No matter what, that boy need to go to a juvenile prison! there are things u don't do, cos of conscience, the boy clearly lacks it, in his bid to steal, he is rendering anoda persons source of livelihood to oblivion, this isn't a matter of just coming frm a poor family, is about having humanity despite where u come from
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Gee64: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Country hard oh!

Na society make am criminal.

Even school now na scam oh...the earlier you know, the better for you oh.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by don3e(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is just a pity that we dont know who to pity and who not to.
You call that man, boy! Then you need to think again. He may be young but with the heart of Lion ready to kill. Someone that refused to tell you who his boss is. Let switch the scenerio, you were him after receiving that kind beating he received and with the fear of been burnt, you will not just call the name of your boss but show them his house.
[WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE
You would have involve the Police, even if they have failed us in many cases but now they've have change. The reason why, is to track the boss and their group.
Releasing the boy after beating him like that without involving the police, getting relevant info about his group and boss only put you in danger
Not only him but his group will surely come after you for revenge. Just like we watch in the movies, he will lead the group. Then you will know that there is no small boy in the world of criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Harden criminal
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
ecomalchemist:

No time to check time, you sabi as e dey go.

In a few years, na these ones go dey hold guns and machete dey cause mayhem for road.

I wonder why people give birth to kids they cannot take care of or enrol thier kids in vocational / technical schools to become useful in the society..

What a shame.
I'm telling you, person go born like 11 children finish to train na problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.