Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (52366 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by DannyG8(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

If you were a good friend you would have been the one servicing the lady instead of leaving the job for a complete stranger to do cheesy
you done mad finish your friend go service your wife for you back shout amen

6 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by sunnp(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
I think d best you can do is try get the wife mothers number and get new sim to call the wife mother explain to her to talk to her daughter about fornication, that ppl in street are already notice, and before d news get to her husband, cus if u tell you friend now,she may say since when have you check on them or lie that you stay away from them cuz you already ask her out and she denied you and maybe that d reason u went to lie to husband also try and be checking on them,
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by PointZerom: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Abeg free the woman joor.

Can your friend swear that he is celibate where he is? angry

Her body is not made of wood besides the weather is cold so she needs someone to keep her warm and occasionally oil her grin

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Downey(f): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Try install CCTv around the house if you can ...when you noticed she isn't around to capture her movement...then take the record and send it to his husband for authenticity!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Steveagro: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Since many people are giving different advice, I'll just ask a question.
How would you prefer to be treated of you were in your friends position, would you prefer he tells you or keep it from you
Secondly you have no proof whatsoever, no pictures at best so if the woman tries to drag you down how would you proof otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by LewdJoey: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

I’m telling you. So pathetic human being. My friend is really struggling so hard in the state ,he send 50k every months for her warfare and even open a big shop for her.

Oga Sir, fear God na. I no believe this one about your guy sending $50k every month, Bros that's over 20m for just upkeep. Abi is he a footballer??
Then before you go ranting to your friend, you're still the same guy that shagged his neighbour that came to cook knowing fully well you have a wife that is even in the country with you.
Bros, drink your jug finish before you go dey look person tea cup.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Parizz: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Your husband left you for travel abroad and all you could do in his absence is cheat. Why are women like this?

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by sunnp(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
I think d best you can do is try get the wife mothers number and get new sim to call the wife mother explain to her to talk to her daughter about fornication, that ppl in street are already notice, and before d news get to her husband, cus if u tell you friend now,she may say since when have you check on them or lie that you stay away from them cuz you already ask her out and she denied you and maybe that d reason u went to lie to husband also try and be checking on them,

[quote author=Deathisfree post=99279027]Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by afroniger: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Op Deathisfree, you are good friend, that much is obvious. But you need to be real about the situation on ground. The woman has been without a husband to perform conjugal duties for close to three years. It's either your friend himself finds a way to help her manage the vacuum, or he should just free her to sort herself sexually. I won't say I know how your friend himself is coping where he is, but in anycase, both the husband and the wife need to be open and honest about the challenges the distance between them poses to their marriage, and find a way to manage it. Either that or they should both go their separate ways. What is happening is often the result of long-distance marriage. The woman may actually just be using the guy to satisfy her sexual urges.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by 9jatriot(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oga, the amount is in Naira, around $120, obviously the guy is still trying to find his feet.

The things men go through for love of family.

LewdJoey:

Oga Sir, fear God na. I no believe this one about your guy sending $50k every month, Bros that's over 20m for just upkeep. Abi is he a footballer??
Then before you go ranting to your friend, you're still the same guy that shagged his neighbour that came to cook knowing fully well you have a wife that is even in the country with you.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by banmee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
I no know how you and ur guy friendship dey tight sha, but if na me and my guys, I go tell am without thinking twice cus na only a true friend go tell u say ur mouth dey smell.
But one more thing, are u 100% sure say these accusations are 101% correct? If they are not true, my brother, u don scatter family be that ooooo. I go still want you to do more research and findings before drawing into a conclusion. Try as much as to get close to the wife more, for the sake of ur friend. She may be lonely, and u know how women are vulnerable in times of loneliness. I pray say make the accusations be lie sha cus no man or woman deserves a cheating partner.

You must be 12. Na your head dem go take reconcile and settle their problems.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by andyanders: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
op, at this point whereby she is already into the act, and you live same street, if the news gets to the husband, you are the first suspect she will accuse and at that point, she can plan to kill you. If the guy has gotten his papers, ask him to come home without her wife's knowledge. Hang arround somewhere until the guy comes to have his normal night rump, and have them bursted. OR, if you know any of ur friend's relations, inform the person to do same and catch them in the act.

Never confront the lady. If u tell ur guy what his wife is doing, the lady might turn arround to accuss u that u have been the one disturbing her and when she refussed, u turned arround to accuss her and ur friend might turn against u and believe his wife.

Know how u go about this.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by goldenfrosh(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tell your friend man
Best option
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by jesmond3945: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

It’s not that easy. They’ve denied her visa 3 good times
that's the reason, she feels she can never reunite with the husband. You can see that money is not everything sometimes.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
OcVoice:
Any child yet?

Tell your friend please. I hate nonsense!

One of the reasons why the other guy said he won't marry.
You build a house for you and her, bought a car, travel abroad to hustle for you and her, you even tried bringing her over but she was denied. She had the guts to cheat on you. The guy dey even drive your car and sleep your bed!

Some women are she-devils, Demons, heartless! Na prick go kill some of them! The kind of story that would discourage one from getting married
Thank you very much. If I were his friend and hear about the cheating elsewhere, I would blame him for not telling him. If that olosho has respect for her husband, nothing would ever make her bring a man to her matrimonial home. This is not just cheating, it's backstabbing. If he takes the woman abroad and she messes him up which is certain, I hope his friend can live with the guilt of not telling him about the wicked biitch on time.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Foxie: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
LewdJoey:

You're the one who should fear God, Oga Sir. Where did he state he sends her $50k? if my sights don't fail me, I saw he only stated 50k. Na you add the $. Don't add to what he never said. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by nedekid: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Truth of the matter but forbidden to discuss is that most men that leave their wifes either abroad or in Nigeria for long periods know their wifes Bleep. Imagine women fornicate with their husband around. Now imagine when a woman is left abroad or in Nigeria for years at a time. Some men will boast my wife is in us, Canada, UK with the kids. Hmm. Some will go hussle for years abroad leave wife in naija. Nna in most cases you wife is being serviced.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by phadat(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
I believe your friend has relatives around, contact one of them and let that person catch her red-handed.
If possible the relative can go to the house when ever the guy is with her at home leave the rest to your friend to decide
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by NiRfreak(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
dasauce:
Na so... i have a cousin who travel to the US in 2019.. he already knew The type of wife he had... he sent her some divorce proceeding last year... mama rant to every family member.. but dude just said, he has his reason.. He told me his wife was a cheat.. that he has some evidence against her some five years ago.. that's why he made plans to leave her in Nigeria..

This is something I can do without remorse

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by floss(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
This is what you should do.....
visit her and tell her you want to see her....talk to her n tell her you know everything she has been doing with guys..don't say or mention about the guy you saw her with.try to make her understand such actions could ruin her and it has karma too.. (who knows becos of her adultery dem don denial her visa 3 times).

listen to her response n reactions.....if its well, advice her if not free her n save your own life cos she n the lovers may plan to eliminate you so as the news not reaching her husband so you got to be careful in dealing with this.

the husband may not be a saint over there but telling you to take care of his wife does not mean you should dive into her private life or issue....women will always be women so thread softly on this.

thanks
You don't have an experience of what the OP is saying, you have no business advising the lady in question since you're not not close to her...if the OP cares about his friend, he knows what to do and I'm sure he has done that already before coming here to get people's approval and recommendations...we should be the one asking OP what he has done concerning it...most people come here after they might have carried out an assignment or ruined it to play on people's minds
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Theboss100(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

If you were a good friend you would have been the one servicing the lady instead of leaving the job for a complete stranger to do cheesy

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Make sure you have facts and tell your guy to avoid HBP later because na u go still carry the bro go hospital when water pass garri , she's a wicked woman it was because of the family he went out to foreign lands to hustle so that they will be alright and look at it now.

NB. If you don't tell your guy then you ain't a good friend of him.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Positivepoint(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

Get hard evidence and report to ur friend.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Kizo5(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
OcVoice:
Any child yet?

Tell your friend please. I hate nonsense!

One of the reasons why the other guy said he won't marry.
You build a house for you and her, bought a car, travel abroad to hustle for you and her, you even tried bringing her over but she was denied. She had the guts to cheat on you. The guy dey even drive your car and sleep your bed!

Some women are she-devils, Demons, heartless! Na prick go kill some of them! The kind of story that would discourage one from getting married
I support u full time.
tell the man to avoid further life threatening mistake.
a cheat is forever a cheat
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Blackdisciple(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Someone can't leave any of his female family with you walai.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Cheeryfeet: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Caution the woman. Treat her the way you will treat your wife, handle her with an iron hand, do all that is necessary to get her to order, when all fails, report to the husband. He will know you have done your best even your conscience will not judge you. Set your self free and you are duty bound to do so, your friend handed over his wife to you. Rise up my friend, handle it like the your wife, don't look at her face or better still handle it like you are putting your younger married sister to order.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by SegunDgr8(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.
OP get your facts right with PROOFS and tell your friend before someone else tells him. Your friend may have suspected his wife before, maybe that's why he told you categorically to take care of his wife. From your write-up, it is evident that you guys are great friends. Please do the needful asap.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by twilliamx(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Be like the uber driver who saved emeka from marrying a hoe that was sleeping with his friend while he works...

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Deathisfree:

1) Get enough video or pictorial evidence

2) Get a new SIM card and subscribe to Whatsapp or data with it

3) Forward all the pictures and videos to your friend via the new number

4) As you forward tell him you are one of the guys his wife is shagging and you got his number from her phone but you now decided to notify him about her activities because you noticed she is shagging one other guy whose pictures and video you just sent

5) Tell him you have handed off but you want him to check his wife before she goes out of hand.

6) Remove the Sim and discard it. (It has served it's purpose)

7) Your friend would now be the one to call you (you as his friend and not the fake person who sent him the videos). He would want to find out from you if you noticed anything about his wife

8. You can get him to talk and confide in you regarding why he is asking those questions. It is at that time you can now spill as you confirm the pictures and videos he received.

This way you did not initiate the gist but only helped confirm it.

He needs to know and you owe him the duty to let him find out.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by huntax(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

Those are not presentable proof bro. She can deny such allegations since there's no evidence. All I'm saying is you should get a proof she can't deny.
Like catching them in the act?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Ade3131: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Powerfly:
If your friend was the one cheating.. And the reverse was the case.. Pls be honest bro. Will you tell the wife?

As a friend to the wife or a friend to the husband?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Stewart883(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why are men so foolish If you know you are going to travel out for hustle do not marry!!!! I say do not marry!!! What do u gain leaving a young wife all to herself for months and months

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.