Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (37417 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The road is wide, broad and very gigantic, and all forms of manipulative rationalizations must be efficiently put in place in order not to get caught by her own tenterhooks.

Why is it that it's only women that are unable to overcome sexual abuse when they were young unlike men? How come they remember nothing from childhood except the "sexual abuse?"

I'm kind of perplexed how women can easily ride different d!cks, and never attach any real enotional energy to them, but never forget a "sexual abuse" when they were young. They can exit a relationship brusquely, and latch onto another, and every past memory is easily wiped out. Hahahaha! The game is not for the weak!

Of course, there are outliers, but on a general note, women claim victims of sexual abuse in order to ensconced their years of lasciviousness. They are trying to recuperate for their lost years, and must do whatever possible. They are done with their transactions in the sexual market place, and must cash out with a truckloads of benefits. If they lose out of the game, they are doomed! Therefore, subtle stunts must be pulled, emotions must be carefully calibrated and to sum it up: women don't allow themselves to be bounded by the strictures of logical reasoning and morality. They're more smarter than men in the intersexual dynamics.

In a culture like ours where promiscuity is shamed, women are expected to be chaste, but since they've messed up with their prime years, they will quickly develop all forms of victim syndrome to escape the unintended consequences of their prior actions. And only naive men fall such kind of scams.

Kings, be wise!

Thanks.

Well done sir. Take these plenty grains of salt to share for all the gullible victims of this thread sacrificed at the altar of feminine wiles.

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Jeon(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

It's like it's only how to have sex they teach you guys in these your redpill classes.
Pls ask him.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Jeon(f): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married

Premium tears loading
*Swallows red pill*
keep quiet when humans are chatting goat shouldn't put mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Regex: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2021
She wasn't molested nor did she have any sexual trauma. all these are done to prevent you from finding out who she really is, only after you are bound in chains.

22 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
zexy2030:

What r u talking about, a girl of 22 is holding on to a memory of what happened at say 6,7 or even 15. Just an excuse for the unfortunate guy not to determine her body count, blaming d uncle who has forgotten he did so in his teenage years, manipulating him till marriage, you r saying rape claims

My guy, if u r reading, see my wise advice for you, the antedote for snake bite is a powerful anti poison. Just think about it.

I'm not surprised you said this. In fact, I'd have been shocked if you said otherwise.

Men don't understand rape hence why you've ignorantly belittled the psychological effect it has on the victims whilst protecting the perpetrator at the same time. You will never understand rape and its aftereffects so I won't indulge you by explaining it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by zexy2030(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not surprised you said this. In fact, I'd have been shocked if you said otherwise.

Men don't understand rape hence why you've ignorantly belittled the psychological effect it has on the victims whilst protecting the perpetrator at the same time. You will never understand rape and its aftereffects so I won't indulge you by explaining it.
Issokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by RRodwave(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
MhizzAJ:
Nairalanders and all this una fake stories

Even the OP is fake

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Oddwizard: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Win your self data...listen to glo unlimited.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlu1RoSE0-0
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Encourage her to report it to the appropriate Authorities ! sad Simple

And it may also affect your marriage life undecided
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by adesegun121(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by November24(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Premium tears loading

*Swallows red pill*

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by israelmao(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
So long you are willing to speak out her rescue will be sooner than expected.Approach any of the agencies that is well known for fighting against gender violence and abuses.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Winneygirl(f): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
She will have to decide what her life will be.
It's really up to her.
I do hope the disgusting uncle is dead, because it'll be mad if he sits at table when you go to pay brideprice.
I hope the so called uncle is no where near her.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by adonnii(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by OBA117(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spiritfun:
I have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman. She's a complete spec of all I ever wanted in a woman. She's extremely beautiful, kind, supportive... She doesn't hesitate to buy me gifts even in her moment of lack.

I'm convinced beyond all doubts that we're SOULMATES. Our love story is very interesting and we're truly in love. Time will fail me to discuss US in this thread.

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married but she has a very ugly memory that's hunting and hurting her emotions so much that we really need find a solution to it before it causes us a great damage.

MY FIANCÉE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT A VERY TENDER AGE BY A RELATIVE WHO LIVED WITH THEM. She was molested uncountably by this monter of an Uncle who took advantage of her who found pleasure in defiling a primary school pupil.

I've tried so much to counsel her but somehow, I still believe she's not totally free from that trauma. I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time but my Fiancée is still battling with this horrible experience.

I hate to see my woman in pains cos I truly and genuinely love her.

I Need help urgently on how best to help my woman heal from this ugly encounter. Please, anyone with practical experience should advise me on how to handle this situation and save my fiancée from this trauma.

Mods, kindly help me reach a wider audience.

Let her know that that act has become a thing of the past since you love her truly and ready to stand by her at all times.....You need the assistance of aClinical Psychologist check my signature
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by BKayy: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Who is abusing and raping all these girls?
Once you meet a girl, the first thing she will claim is that she was raped or abused by an uncle at primary school age.
All these lies just to paint a fair picture of why they are not virgins
You girls should stop this thing. We don't care if you are not virgins any longer. Stop the lies

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by CountDracula(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
You can't save anybody. Nobody can save anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Mayeldah(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
She will pull through and forget that experience once you both start having sex.

She needs another fulfulling sexual experience to cancel out the recurring memory of the rape case.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
I doubt this story is true but if it is then op this is not your battle to fight

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Jaqenhghar: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spiritfun:
I have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman. She's a complete spec of all I ever wanted in a woman. She's extremely beautiful, kind, supportive... She doesn't hesitate to buy me gifts even in her moment of lack.

I'm convinced beyond all doubts that we're SOULMATES. Our love story is very interesting and we're truly in love. Time will fail me to discuss US in this thread.

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married but she has a very ugly memory that's hunting and hurting her emotions so much that we really need find a solution to it before it causes us a great damage.

MY FIANCÉE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT A VERY TENDER AGE BY A RELATIVE WHO LIVED WITH THEM. She was molested uncountably by this monter of an Uncle who took advantage of her who found pleasure in defiling a primary school pupil.

I've tried so much to counsel her but somehow, I still believe she's not totally free from that trauma. I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time but my Fiancée is still battling with this horrible experience.

I Need help urgently on how best to help my woman heal from this ugly encounter. Please, anyone with practical experience should advise me on how to handle this situation and save my fiancée from this trauma.

She needs to go for therapy. It helps believe me. In fact most people need therapy even thoguh they dont know it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Osas4lav(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
I had a friend who suffered the same thing from an uncle, trust me when i tell you it's not easy with them. When we get really close, she looses control and fights you then begins to apologize to me while crying. Why you might not have gotten the extent of it is probably coz you both decided to avoid sex. I advised her and it's the same thing i'd advise you. She has to go see a counsellor. Or therapist of some sort. She really loves you but would always feel like that helpless girl anytime you try to be intimate, so she fights back. Please try to be her strength and don't love her any less.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Quim2: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spiritfun:

I would have loved to meet both of you for a talk.

You must do 2 to some level.

1. Confront the culprit in her presence and ensure he is dealt with. She must know this or watch it happen.

2. You must make love to her very slowly and carefully putting her pleasure above yours.

She will change automatically after these things.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Akasammyoka: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
How old is your fiancee, jst feeling she is telling you this to sexually starve you. Or are you dating a kid?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Jaqenhghar: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
frozen70:

You need to ask her if she will remain in that thinking situation of hers

She should simply forget about it, it's a past for God sake
See shithole reasoning. Just forget it like that. No wonder you have too many damaged people roaming about in that shithole constituting a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by abiolamitodun(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
If u are not careful u will later have an extra marital affair...Ladies with this kind of background will continue to see her past in u whenever u try make love to them

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Jaqenhghar: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
CandyOps:
Understand something, these Redpillers above have no single idea what child sexual abuse is esp to the girl child.

And OP you actually need to do a compatibility test before you tie the knot. It's vital. And the reason is because I once dated a barnie who was sexually abused as a kid too. Now here is exactly want happens every time we tried to copulate:

Her pussy walls will automatically get rigid and lockup anytime penetration is about to occur. E be like that autolock shit that happens as soon as you put your car gear in Drive. It's really frustrating because you'll slide in a finger and the pussy is wet but penetration no fit occur. And lubes won't work except u force it in which will be uncomfortable for her

At a time you'll begin to think she does it on purpose.. I think it's medically classified as Vaginismus

You should check that word out on Wikipedia
Thise are not redpillers they are just sickos who are bitter about not being able to get a girl.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
she probably needs a psychologist
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Premium tears loading

*Swallows red pill*

Exact same thing that first crossed my mind. Some people won't understand.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by amazing101x: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
70 year old man, even road to otueke no dey... you are a mumu man
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the toddler if you think all rape claims are lies and all relationships must involve sex.

Instead of men to be learning how to grow wealth, they are busy teaching you how to include sex in everything you do and on whoever you are with. I hope sex will save you when men come out for war.

You go just open mouth waaaaaah
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by kc4christ(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hm
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by PAWG(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
If I tell you my story you go shock

Some girls lie a lot, I hope your case is different.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.