Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (37421 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by DSC7: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
@Op jst be patient make that place tight small.....

All those stories na to tie you down.....

I said it the way i saw it.......

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Enculer: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
MhizzAJ:
Nairalanders and all this una fake stories

Thank you. So fake
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by emaderocha(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
encourage her to forgive her uncle.....forgiveness will help her to heal from the pains inside
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
She said rape + mutual agreement to sex ""AFTER" Marriage.

Just like that once you marry all her traumas will be over yh?

Experience has taught me never trust this hoes. Never!!! Make sure you do all your homework.

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by ihustlehard: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
By giving it to her more and more 6 times a day
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
SOULMATES dey inside di tori..

E BE THINGS, make I drag my ogume quietly
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by walex2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
zexy2030:

What r u talking about, a girl of 22 is holding on to a memory of what happened at say 6,7 or even 15. Just an excuse for the unfortunate guy not to determine her body count, blaming d uncle who has forgotten he did so in his teenage years, manipulating him till marriage, you r saying rape claims

My guy, if u r reading, see my wise advice for you, the antedote for snake bite is a powerful anti poison. Just think about it.
. The problem may even be that she was the one manipulating the innocent uncle to have sex with her, but now she is about to get married as non virgin she wants to manipulate the guy again. Let the guy ask her if she hasn't have sex as a grow up adult and secondly let him ask her that they should both meet the uncle for confirmation and restitution if needed. The girl Will likely oppose to it

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spiritfun:
I have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman. She's a complete spec of all I ever wanted in a woman. She's extremely beautiful, kind, supportive... She doesn't hesitate to buy me gifts even in her moment of lack.

I'm convinced beyond all doubts that we're SOULMATES. Our love story is very interesting and we're truly in love. Time will fail me to discuss US in this thread.

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married but she has a very ugly memory that's hunting and hurting her emotions so much that we really need find a solution to it before it causes us a great damage.

MY FIANCÉE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT A VERY TENDER AGE BY A RELATIVE WHO LIVED WITH THEM. She was molested uncountably by this monter of an Uncle who took advantage of her who found pleasure in defiling a primary school pupil.

I've tried so much to counsel her but somehow, I still believe she's not totally free from that trauma. I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time but my Fiancée is still battling with this horrible experience.

I hate to see my woman in pains cos I truly and genuinely love her.

I Need help urgently on how best to help my woman heal from this ugly encounter. Please, anyone with practical experience should advise me on how to handle this situation and save my fiancée from this trauma.

Mods, kindly help me reach a wider audience.

Take her to a mental health doctor in a psychiatric hospital.

Make sure h have sex with her before u finally decide to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Emily22(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
walex2:
. The problem may even be that she was the one manipulating the innocent uncle to have sex with her, but now she is about to get married as non virgin she wants to manipulate the guy again. Let the guy ask her if she hasn't have sex as a grow up adult and secondly let him ask her that they should both meet the uncle for confirmation and restitution if needed. The girl Will likely oppose to it

Respect.....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Yankee101: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Let her see a female counselor or female pastor

You're not a counselor so let her get help
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
walex2:

What nonsense is this? Do u eat through ur nose? How can a girl in primary school be manipulating her uncle to sexually molest her.

""should both meet the uncle for confirmation and restitution if needed. The girl Will likely oppose to it""

If a gay guy rapes u. Will u follow ur girlfriend to meet the gay man for confirmation?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
zexy2030:

What r u talking about, a girl of 22 is holding on to a memory of what happened at say 6,7 or even 15. Just an excuse for the unfortunate guy not to determine her body count, blaming d uncle who has forgotten he did so in his teenage years, manipulating him till marriage, you r saying rape claims

My guy, if u r reading, see my wise advice for you, the antedote for snake bite is a powerful anti poison. Just think about it.

This message makes no sense...it also shows clearly that u have very little or even zero experience about rape and sexual molestation.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by naijadrivablog: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
MhizzAJ:
Nairalanders and all this una fake stories

Sometimes, I wonder why would someone create fake stories on another man's website

What do they stand to gain
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by coachwilcox(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Like someone said, how will she be able to suddenly overcome this trauma after marriage that she's waiting to give you sex after marriage

Bros. Almost all babes I know will tell you some uncle.or teacher molested them when they were young.

The solution? Dress up like her uncle and shag her. You will see how she will cling onto you and climax and from that moment, let go of herself to you.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time.
If you could heal then why do you feel she can’t? She will heal when ready, you don’t need to do anything past referring her to a therapist and/or paying for sessions. Left to me I’ll say she’s using the incident(s) to manipulate you into doing her bidding. May you not catch buyer’s remorse after the deed on your wedding night.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
If I were you I will walk away, she will always act up and blame it on her horrible past.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Solatium(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married

Premium tears loading

*Swallows red pill*

Confirm.
the babe dey chop gbola on steady level,she just dey use that uncle story scam my guy

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by chikeorji123(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

When experienced men are talking, small upcoming boys are supposed to stay calm and listen.

Rape claims and no sex before marriage are a very dangerous combination. Why am I even explaining to a toddler.
Please face your studies for now.

4 bottle of Heineken Boss.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by streetsoldier1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
You cant save the situation, the scar is indelible, there is 98% chance that you won't eventually enjoy sex with such person.... Think deep before you continue that journey

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Phemmyhz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by chikeorji123(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The road is wide, broad and very gigantic, and all forms of manipulative rationalizations must be efficiently put in place in order not to get caught by her own tenterhooks.

Why is it that it's only women that are unable to overcome sexual abuse when they were young unlike men? How come they remember nothing from childhood except the "sexual abuse?"

I'm kind of perplexed how women can easily ride different d!cks, and never attach any real enotional energy to them, but never forget a "sexual abuse" when they were young. They can exit a relationship brusquely, and latch onto another, and every past memory is easily wiped out. Hahahaha! The game is not for the weak!

Of course, there are outliers, but on a general note, women claim victims of sexual abuse in order to ensconced their years of lasciviousness. They are trying to recuperate for their lost years, and must do whatever possible. They are done with their transactions in the sexual market place, and must cash out with a truckloads of benefits. If they lose out of the game, they are doomed! Therefore, subtle stunts must be pulled, emotions must be carefully calibrated and to sum it up: women don't allow themselves to be bounded by the strictures of logical reasoning and morality. They're more smarter than men in the intersexual dynamics.

In a culture like ours where promiscuity is shamed, women are expected to be chaste, but since they've messed up with their prime years, they will quickly develop all forms of victim syndrome to escape the unintended consequences of their prior actions. And only naive men fall such kind of scams.

Kings, be wise!

Thanks.

#respect Boss.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by bigjackass: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Buy her a gun to shoot the rapist.
OR
Arrange boys to arrest and blindfold the rapist and give her a knife to chop off his dick
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by k4all(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
This may help her.

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spiritfun:
I have a wonderful relationship with an amazing woman. She's a complete spec of all I ever wanted in a woman. She's extremely beautiful, kind, supportive... She doesn't hesitate to buy me gifts even in her moment of lack.

I'm convinced beyond all doubts that we're SOULMATES. Our love story is very interesting and we're truly in love. Time will fail me to discuss US in this thread.

However, we both agreed mutually to have sex only after we're married but she has a very ugly memory that's hunting and hurting her emotions so much that we really need find a solution to it before it causes us a great damage.

MY FIANCÉE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED AT A VERY TENDER AGE BY A RELATIVE WHO LIVED WITH THEM. She was molested uncountably by this monter of an Uncle who took advantage of her who found pleasure in defiling a primary school pupil.

I've tried so much to counsel her but somehow, I still believe she's not totally free from that trauma. I was a victim of sexual abuse, as well but I found the courage to heal on time but my Fiancée is still battling with this horrible experience.

I Need help urgently on how best to help my woman heal from this ugly encounter. Please, anyone with practical experience should advise me on how to handle this situation and save my fiancée from this trauma.

Psychoterapy and NGOs
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by GucciX: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please first I will like to ask which state are you at currently.

Provisions are made in each state where cases of SGBV are reported to. Please go to the ministry of women affairs and lodge this complain. They will direct you on which Humanitarian organisation can help her if really you want her to be healed.

She will need alot of psychosocial support through counseling and other activities related to trauma healing.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Acuna91: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spiritfun:

If you really want to know whether she is telling you the truth, tell her that you want to pursue the case legally. That she should introduce you to the uncle.

Afteral she will feel better when the uncle have suffered for what he did to her.

I doubt if she will agree to this grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
You people Are terrible.

Yes people can hold onto memories of abuse that happened to them until they die.

Disgusting

zexy2030:

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by ridwanlawal: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
I would have assisted but I am a veterinary doctor
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
zexy2030:

Ok bro, you and I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, you don't know if she's a liar or not but you obviously wasn't raped as a child so I will relay this to you because I'm a victim, a male victim for that matter who was drugged and betrayed by his own father, using multiple female sex workers because he thought that would change my sexual orientation. You don't know the turmoil I still feel because till date, it made me hate women even more, I can't even be in the same room with them or stand 2 ft with them hence I puke, that's how much they disgust me.
The emotional trauma is something I pray nobody experiences and that was 16 years ago so please have some sympathy because childhood trauma is ageless. i.e If the OP's girlfriend is telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by Roushy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was close to a girl who had same story as the the one you shared. But she blocked me on all platforms after she told me the story... It must be really depressing.... It's well
Re: Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? by opusingi: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
every woman has a sob stroy that almost always works for Simps and chronic betas.

insist on effecting legal proceedings against the said uncle and the farm tool will tell you she's forgiven him and left him for God to judge.

she even told you "no sex till marriage" .....Mr Man leave the damaged female and make another pick, don't be stupid.

I'm sometimes left to wonder how docile and simpish some 21st century men have become.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.