Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (39673 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
how do u know u r good? If u r really good and useful, he wouldn't want to waste u, so clear ur head, and work on ur deficiency.
I simply choose to ignore this cos u r entitld to ur tots n free to talk...believ me there ar guys who dnt really knw wat they want...

10 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
That girl's body must be giving u sleepless night..

Where she dey sef?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by JustCruise(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
I really don't understand all these fuss about relationship, being single is a decision I don't regret plus sex is so cheap these days. whenever you're Hot or need company,just walk into any tertiary institution,and select any fresh girl to have your ways with.

17 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Because nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiiiit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Silentgroper(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Where she dey sef?
She dey where she dey na..
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
I want some headphones who will buy one
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by temi1290: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Spending123:
At sixteen years old she has seen more boxers more than Anthony Joshua

This one of me

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
That girl's body must be giving u sleepless night..

Can't you see he's seeking attention. Why reply him? Lol

Anyway op, I'm single cause I'm single.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Polynek(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Like I always say, Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own. As we get different face, na so our problem de different

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Silentgroper(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
StacyO:

Can't you see he's seeking attention. Why reply him? Lol

Anyway op, I'm single cause I'm single.
it's all for cruise, baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LoudLord(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigerian ladies are useless that's why.

Relationship na Scam

Wetin una dey gain from dating/marriage?

I stand alone because I no get strength for relationship wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Kennyking1234: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
G
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Veiilaa(f): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
CandyOps:
Firstly this question na for people wey wan enter relationship. As for me, I believe I'm 'single' by choice as I've got girls in my rotation. so I'm not sex starved

In fact, I even bang more chicks than plenty people wey dey relationship sef. Same with most 'single' babes. They be single yet have different guys banging their brains out every weekend.

That's basically why some babes don't like it when you video call them w/o prior notice. esp on weekends
Yeah rite

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Jaqenhghar: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2021
CandyOps:

Sha get money first it's very important. But you can still bang chicks even without having cash esp if you know how to carry yourself and don't act like you're broke. Before I got my place I was squatting with my uncle for a long while and still hit the two baddest chicks in our close anytime the house was free. So far as you come across as confident enof and she's open to you then you can hit it.

Sha don't keep high maintenance chicks in your rotation. In fact, as u broke u no even suppose get rotation at all for now
see as you dey contradict yourself. First you were broke and kept a rotation but others can't keep a rotation when broke.
SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Jaqenhghar: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2021
LoudLord:
Nigerian ladies are useless that's why.

Relationship na Scam

Wetin una dey gain from dating/marriage?

I stand alone because I no get strength for relationship wahala
But you will still marry them las las.
That's the only option you have.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by chefetalkane(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Don't know who to choose wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by merits(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

Reasons they are single are best known to them.
But for me here are few reasons I'm still single..

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...
I'm single because I'm an introvert. I love being on ma own.
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.
There are alot of reasons but let me give room for others...

So WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE

Na Inferiority complex dey worry you.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by studentofTruth: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Too busy to actively search
My spec is too rare to find: intelligent, dark, slim, and tall. The most annoying thing is that most ebony beauties try to tone their skin, and in the process, losing that unique beauty.

Keep it natural ladies. We like it natural — that face we see when we wake up in the morning. Not multicolored masquerades!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Heterodox(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I spent 5yrs of my life lovin n bein commitd to a guy only for him to wake up one day to cal it quits...d pain is horrible wen u didnt do anytin...finally good ppl aint appreciated...
You may not be as good as you think.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by chichimezie(f): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
relationship is overrated....no one wants to be faithful...i quite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
I'm still single because I love toto so I can't tie myself to just one grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LoudLord(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
But you will still marry them las las. That's the only option you have.

Lol marry? I swear to God I no fit put woman for house pata pata baby mama,I dey ok with that for the sake of my Mom

She must carry my pikin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by atakamus: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Some children need to be slapped. You never chop belle full you wan take care of woman. Crase de worry you. Imagine 20 something years old boy. You still de eat mama thank you and papa thank you. Na woman you wan take care of. You de mad.
Them carry you for back and you wan carry another person. You crase no get part two. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Phelumie300:
The person wey i like no like me back cry

Don't stress much just be confident around the person and always look your best always. Maybe the person will like you back and if the person doesn't then, that person no DESERVE you.

It's the truth o.

One Love

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by phorget(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Some individuals are so good in their head but the reality is that they are not good at all. No sane man/woman would ever want to loose out on good partner so when someone suddenly decides to walk outta relationship then the other party should check themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
I hate the way being in love makes me feel.I hate being forced to have sex by an ancient uncultured animal somewhere inside my brain. I hate the smell of asshole. And the whole ideal of love and sex is illusionary and animalistic. There is nothing like love in nature's land.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by A305: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Marriage is outlandish today.

Originally, The concept and idea of marriage seems to come from a well thought out perspective of both couple helping each other 50/50 but these days, Women seems to enjoy marriage more and thus, benefits them 70% of the time and the only one thing men find solace in; after their sacrificial effort of being a man (provider) is being used to continually manipulate them and also will forbid them from having a mistress/side chick. (why hoard the pússy then, And make me do your biddings for it?)

According to Briffault law: 1(b) A woman will remain loyal to you for what you can provide, And the moment you stop providing, you are ultimately useless to her and she will never 100% commit to you — meaning, women are hypergamous in nature and it isn't their fault, they do it for their offspring/children.

My approach.

We can both come to an understanding and still live happily, a win - win for everyone.

I get you pregnant, you have my child/ren, you live alone with with the kids (don't worry, I will always provide and set up a business for you) but am taking the male kid once he turns 15 (women can't raise an alpha, they usually raise simp).

Clause to the aggrement.

She can never have sexual relation with any other man except only me, even though we live apart. The day I catch her having an affair, All payments, upkeep allowances etc will be terminated.

She will vacate my rented apartment, We split the kids for good and then, she goes her way with the other kid or she leaves all my children to me to take full custody of them all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
You spell MY a two letter word as “MA” which is also a two letter word, the change in spelling defies all reasonable logic and exposes your immaturity. Such immaturity proves you’re absolutely not ready for a relationship and you should rather focus on growing yourself in all aspects make person pikin no suffer for your hand cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.