Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (39671 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mide3367: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
I am single after I discovered that girls uses us(guys) to meet all their needs. Card, data, hair, cream etc. They don't buy anything with their money and as a guy that is building up my dreams and my company, I need to save that money instead of spending it on a girl that will soon dump my ass. Nigeria girls are useless. All of them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Arvelo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:
I can't help it. Human don't live for themselves, they live in a simulation and the only way to fit in with them — and to get them to act right is to create another simulated life for them.
I like your person...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by BRATISLAVA: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You do have a lot of delusions.
You will take away a child after he is developed. After the woman has already brought him up and sown whatever seed she wants to sow i his head and you believe the boy will just follow you like that....... God help you if the boy is one of those boy men who is 15 but look like 22.. 6ft tall and built like a line backer. You think you can just control him?

She shouldnt have sex.... LOL. Even Dangote could not get a woman to keep to an agreement. Donald Trump had to really put a lot of pressure to get Stormy Daniels to not write a book( probably paid more hush money) but even then she still talked,
it is you when never sabi when alert go enter phone dey talk all these . LOL. Wetin person no go see for that shithole

The entitlement among single men is alarming if not amusing. In his mind she can't, but it's in his nature to. She accountable to him, but he is accountable to who?

Most men on this forum have brains that revolve only around sex, that's why that's all they can think of when they think of a woman. But they've convinced themselves it's women that offer it; knowing fully well it's all they want and can offer themselves.

In fact, they have all programmed themselves to have sex, get children and at the slightest sign of trouble collect children they didn't give birth to, because they own everything, because she's benefiting more, somehow. That's why baby mama/red pill appeals to their sensuality. They are accountable to no one. Everything is theirs: the vagina, the children, the money, everything. Yet listen to him talking about 70% and 30%. No wonder marriages are failing. Look at the brain of someone who says he wants to get married, when to him he's always looking for who is benefiting more and who isn't.

When a man of substance meets a woman, they will have more experiences than just sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by femifezzy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Babara1994:

Why would you spend 5 years waiting for one single guy? This is why I call ladies fish brain. When you were supposed to be open minded and explore, you were busy doing "I don't cheat"
Explore.......are u advising her to be cheating? or what bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by A305: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
oga,your head is paining you grin grin grin
Please wake up from that fantasy world!!!!
As long as you didn't put a ring on her finger,she will fck as many men as she want and there's nothing you will do about it cheesy
Yes, She can. Provided she is willing to lose every monetary support and go live her own life.

Life is very simple

The rule is; I can not be your provider and you go to hoe around. Human are fickle in nature hence, the reason for the rule even though, we don't live together but connected by kids.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Emyogalanya: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
I never finish taking care of my own responsibilities
really
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Liposure: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Vikinatty:

Are u the girl's bank account, i just tire for some guys sha killing theirself over girlfriend not even a wife. guys pls u only spend on ur wife not girlfriend
You need to be deported. This cannot be a nigerian girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by daniel7328(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
perkyB:
I want some headphones who will buy one

Wow really, i believe this is why many people are single����

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Splitmind: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Because Nigerian girls aren't worth the stress and are only interested in money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Splitmind: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
oga,your head is paining you grin grin grin
Please wake up from that fantasy world!!!!
As long as you didn't put a ring on her finger,she will fck as many men as she want and there's nothing you will do about it cheesy
Even if you put the ring on the finger they will still do it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Theboss100(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Xenry:
Probably because of mosdi quotes on Nairaland. sad

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Aguilar(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'm an introvert and I'm in a serious relationship
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by HajiaNotu: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
I m single because

▪I dont mingle

▪Ayam broke, when I get money, am gonna buy guys to masef...
Afterall most of them are lazy n looking for ladies wey carry...

▪N'B {Dont quote me..

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Emmissi: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
For your upwork account approval contact 08105004212
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by OneKinGuy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
For me, Am in my early 20s and am no intorvet, Am dumb shy, stammer so I don't speak much, am not fun in fact, I always avoid a situation where am alone with only one person (be it male or female) in a place, we will just stare at each other until you decide to speak to me. And to sum it up, I have a bad figure. Am kinda fat and I have k-leg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by microlincoln: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I spent 5yrs of my life lovin n bein commitd to a guy only for him to wake up one day to cal it quits...d pain is horrible wen u didnt do anytin...finally good ppl aint appreciated...

I can relate. It's more painful when you're not told what was wrong or the reason for the break up. Good people ain't appreciated but NEVER STOP BEING YOU
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Surfacebaba: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
pls u don't have to talk about relationship bcus u are still.young,
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Humanoid01(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

Reasons they are single are best known to them.
But for me here are few reasons I'm still single..

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...
I'm single because I'm an introvert. I love being on ma own.
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.
There are alot of reasons but let me give room for others...

So WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE
1. I've got my whole life ahead of me. Still in my middle twenties, meaning I still have some settling down to do. So the basic reason is PRIORITY. I believe the purpose of relationships is getting married. On this note, I'm not ready for that.

2. Peace of mind - I feel it's really difficult to find someone who would give you that in a relationship these days.

3. I'm not physically attractive. Though this is secondary, I feel most people are attracted to good looks. I'm a bit introverted, and this makes it even more difficult for me.

That's why number 1 is the most important because I can't change how I look. So if this doesn't go, maybe having that sense of achievement will give me the boldness to go for the woman I want (and whom God has chosen for me).

There are other reasons but these are the most important.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Neowanskywalker: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why am i single. . Actually, am divorced. Lesson learnt. Waiting for a lady who would want me m0re than i want her. Thats the only solution to this relationship or marriage issue. Once bitten is 1000 times shy. I cannot c0me and kill myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Neowanskywalker: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
This generation is gone. 80% comment is about sex and w0man scam. When ur priority from a gal is sex, why w0nt she scam and bill u? Tsw
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by microlincoln: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
OneKinGuy:
For me, Am in my early 20s and am no intorvet, Am dumb shy, stammer so I don't speak much, am not fun in fact, I always avoid a situation where am alone with only one person (be it male or female) in a place, we will just stare at each other until you decide to speak to me. And to sum it up, I have a bad figure. Am kinda fat and I have k-leg.

Don't ever be the number one enemy of yourself. Talking yourself down is pitching yourself against you!

A house divided against itself will not stand!

If you look carefully into yourself, you will see you have at least a secret special strength. Hone this strength and stop talking down your spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Maj196(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
I found out that relationships are just a waste of my time, I will look for someone when I am ready to truly settle down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Bebson007(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
The essence of relationship is marriage. If u are not ready for marriage pls dnt get involved in relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ofiko123(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
JAMB QUESTION..
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Humanoid01(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Polynek:
Like I always say, Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own. As we get different face, na so our problem de different
But most people have doppelgangers. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mmadu4: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
A friend was telling me how she dated a girl for 2 years they both live together. he lost his job recently due to the coronavirus while the girlfriend was working and already saved up some money. the landlord threatened to throw the guy out in presence of the girl instead of the heartless girl to support and pay rent to save her boyfriend she rather went ahead to rent somewhere else leaving the guy at the mercy of the landlord . he was eventually saved by few friends... fear women oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by damoceile: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
I value my peace of mind abeg
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Then grab the bull by the horn and approach the person but your chances are low for the person not to notice you before.

Cos, na you go dey find attention from the person even after marriage.

I'll suggest you have a plan B cos life after marriage no be here o. Married people won't tell you the truth but, if you settle with a friend the life go dey easier

Donspicey:

Me looking for someone to settle down with,for how long should i wait for that yet to be identified person?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Drizzy5001(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'm single because, am still a student, I can't be giving the little pocket money wey my people dey dash me to a girl grin grin, but that doesn't mean that I don't bang pussy sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Learn a trade or skill and go make money for now bro, nobody ugly.

OneKinGuy:

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by tosaino95(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Am still single because i want to be for now, maybe i can have girlfriend in the future only God knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.