Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (39670 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TemmyT002(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Mehnnn
Women have a lot of responsibilities o, especially financial aspect.
Many of them will not have a kobo but they will be planning elaborate weddings with their friends.
All the money you should use for something awesome, you will be using for their transport.
Nawa.
If you find a lady who doesn't ask you for much, you are very lucky.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Bawofss(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I spent 5yrs of my life lovin n bein commitd to a guy only for him to wake up one day to cal it quits...d pain is horrible wen u didnt do anytin...finally good ppl aint appreciated...
let hookup.......I promise to never make u cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Vikinatty(f): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

Reasons they are single are best known to them.
But for me here are few reasons I'm still single..

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...
I'm single because I'm an introvert. I love being on ma own.
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.
There are alot of reasons but let me give room for others...

So WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE

Are u the girl's bank account, i just tire for some guys sha killing theirself over girlfriend not even a wife. guys pls u only spend on ur wife not girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Penboy: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Medical student, Stock Trader, Freelancer....
Where's the time?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by OyinO: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Relationships and marriages are insignificant these days. Times have changed. Change with time or remain trapped in the past world.
Many who argue in the contrary can confirm from the ever increasing rates of widespread divorce cases and cheating/infidelity.
The girls, ladies and women of these days have NOTHING MORE THAN PUNA AND A LOT OF PROBLEMS TO OFFER YOU AS A MAN. The days of our humble, loyal and obedient Mothers who sacrificed and offered everything to make our Fathers proud are gone FOREVER. In this new era, trying to maintain a love relationship or marry a woman is to waste your time, energy and other scarce resources because the women are just there to exploit you and dump you when they are done with you. There are many ways you can take care of yourself and live in peace without any relationship or marriage. You'll not have your own time, space, peace of mind and freedom once you commit to some random PUNA out there. Thank you!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by souloho19(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't stare too long at a closed door(disappointment, breakups and emotional pains) you may end up missing out on the very best goodies planned for you while you're dwelling on the past mistakes, just let go.

Some people are in our lives to give us lessons while some are there to give us memories, only pick up what your heart can accept and let the rest go!

Live life like there's no tomorrow and love like you've never been hurt before, that's the only way you can fully live life to the fullest.

Don't let one yeye person turn you into a scared little cat, there's fun and happiness in loving the right person you know, just don't give up on love yet. smiley

I love this

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Jaqenhghar: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2021
LoudLord:

Lol marry? I swear to God I no fit put woman for house
pata pata baby mama,I dey ok with that for the sake of my Mom

She must carry my pikin
Story.
Na so George Clooney talk after his divorce. He said he will never marry. He even got a pet pig and was talking about how the pig is loyal. Now nko?
Jay Z spent years rapping about hoes aint shít. Now nko? He even apologized for his past comment. Bro leave matter.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Babara1994(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I spent 5yrs of my life lovin n bein commitd to a guy only for him to wake up one day to cal it quits...d pain is horrible wen u didnt do anytin...finally good ppl aint appreciated...
Why would you spend 5 years waiting for one single guy? This is why I call ladies fish brain. When you were supposed to be open minded and explore, you were busy doing "I don't cheat"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Prinsco1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
She's moved on and I miss her... But it's difficult to love any other right now
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by OyinO: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
relationship issa scam for unnecessary expenses I would rather spend my money on a dog for loyalty instead grooming another mans food or property when I know I wont marry her. if I want sex I jus call up linda,tope, selina to come over and ride me,spoon her, while I hit that ass..no emotions involved. everybody wins

Makes big sense to me.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by okoroemeka(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
A wise man once said that the true character of a man is when he has power or in modern terms it will mean money or wealth,you have said it all when you confessed that you are broke,and your current condition cannot reflect your true character,you can even end up marrying multiple women and multiple concubines if you are wealthy,and know that wealth attracts women like bees to a honey comb.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Arvelo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:
Marriage is outlandish today.

Originally, The concept and idea of marriage seems to come from a well thought out perspective of both couple helping each other 50/50 but these days, Women seems to enjoy marriage more and thus, benefits them 70% of the time and the only one thing men find solace in; after their sacrificial effort of being a man (provider) is being used to continually manipulate them and also will forbid them from having a mistress/side chick. (why hoard the pússy then, And make me do your biddings for it?)

According to Briffault law: 1(b) A woman will remain loyal to you for what you can provide, And the moment you stop providing, you are ultimately useless to her and she will never 100% commit to you — meaning, women are hypergamous in nature and it isn't their fault, they do it for their offspring/children.

My approach.

We can both come to an understanding and still live happily, a win - win for everyone.

I get you pregnant, you have my child/ren, you live alone with with the kids (don't worry, I will always provide and set up a business for you) but am taking the male kid once he turns 15 (women can't raise an alpha, they usually raise simp).

Clause to the aggrement.

She can never have sexual relation with any other man except only me, even though we live apart. The day I catch her having an affair, All payments, upkeep allowances etc will be terminated.

She will vacates my rented apartment, We split the kids for good and then, she goes her way with the other kid or she leaves all my children to me to take full custody of them all.
How would you even know if she's being banged in the rented apartment?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by seanwilliam(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
how do u know u r good? If u r really good and useful, he wouldn't want to waste u, so clear ur head, and work on ur deficiency.
you are sensible
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by SGANIVA(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
am not broke ,am single because I haven't found through love . I will marry immediately I found true love

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by skuribeebo: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na masturbation go kill you ooo.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by A305: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Arvelo:
How would you even know if she's being banged in the rented apartment?
I will be granted access to her phone.

2 - Everyday for the thief, one day, they say is for the owner.

3 - Walls have ears. Who are the walls (my kids, the neighbors, any mutual friend or anyone can tell me.)

4 - I will always show up unannouced.

5 - Game theory approach.

6 - Chaos theory approach

7 - Gaslighting approach

Bottom line is; You can't hide things like that forever. You will slip up at some point, And am very sensitive.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TheRedpillguy: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't stare too long at a closed door(disappointment, breakups and emotional pains) you may end up missing out on the very best goodies planned for you while you're dwelling on the past mistakes, just let go.

Some people are in our lives to give us lessons while some are there to give us memories, only pick up what your heart can accept and let the rest go!

Live life like there's no tomorrow and love like you've never been hurt before, that's the only way you can fully live life to the fullest.

Don't let one yeye person turn you into a scared little cat, there's fun and happiness in loving the right person you know, just don't give up on love yet. smiley

Well I can tell you she did something. But u know Women. They are never accountable. Yeah the guy is crazy just left her for no reason at all even thou she was the best thing for him in the whole world. Ok

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Donspicey: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Divoc19:

Don't stress much just be confident around the person and always look your best always. Maybe the person will like you back and if the person doesn't then, that person no DESERVE you.

It's the truth o.

One Love

Me looking for someone to settle down with,for how long should i wait for that yet to be identified person?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Uzi11enzo: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'll be 19 this year nd I'm single. I've never in my entire life asked a girl out.
I believe I'm the most shyest lad in this world since I can barely even look at a girls face for a seconds, not to talk of maintain eyes contact lol. Am an introvert, not bad looking and I really don't regret not being a relationship. I mean, what do I have to benefit from it? I'm not someone who would wanna have șěx since it's overrated af.
I'm gonna get in a relationship when I get older and it's gonna be with someone I'm sure I'm gonna end up marrying or thereabout undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Arvelo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:
I will be granted access to her phone.

2 - Everyday for the thief, one day, they say is for the owner.

3 - Walls have ears. Who are the walls (my kids, the neighbors, any mutual friend or anyone can tell me.)

4 - I will always show up unannouced.

5 - Game theory approach.

6 - Chaos theory approach

7 - Gaslighting approach

Bottom line is; You can't hide things like that forever. You will slip up at some point, And am very sensitive.
Indeed you're full of philosophical sage...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Jaqenhghar: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:

Originally, The concept and idea of marriage seems to come from a well thought out perspective of both couple helping each other 50/50 but these days, Women seems to enjoy marriage more and thus, benefits them 70% of the time and the only one thing men find solace in; after their sacrificial effort of being a man (provider) is being used to continually manipulate them and also will forbid them from having a mistress/side chick. (why hoard the pússy then, And make me do your biddings for it?)

According to Briffault law: 1(b) A woman will remain loyal to you for what you can provide, And the moment you stop providing, you are ultimately useless to her and she will never 100% commit to you — meaning, women are hypergamous in nature and it isn't their fault, they do it for their offspring/children.

My approach.

We can both come to an understanding and still live happily, a win - win for everyone.

I get you pregnant, you have my child/ren, you live alone with with the kids (don't worry, I will always provide and set up a business for you) but am taking the male kid once he turns 15 (women can't raise an alpha, they usually raise simp).

Clause to the aggrement.

She can never have sexual relation with any other man except only me, even though we live apart. The day I catch her having an affair, All payments, upkeep allowances etc will be terminated.

She will vacate my rented apartment, We split the kids for good and then, she goes her way with the other kid or she leaves all my children to me to take full custody of them all.

You do have a lot of delusions.
You will take away a child after he is developed. After the woman has already brought him up and sown whatever seed she wants to sow i his head and you believe the boy will just follow you like that....... God help you if the boy is one of those boy men who is 15 but look like 22.. 6ft tall and built like a line backer. You think you can just control him?

She shouldnt have sex.... LOL. Even Dangote could not get a woman to keep to an agreement. Donald Trump had to really put a lot of pressure to get Stormy Daniels to not write a book( probably paid more hush money) but even then she still talked,
it is you when never sabi when alert go enter phone dey talk all these . LOL. Wetin person no go see for that shithole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Fxwarrior: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:

If you are willing to forget the past, we can get to know each other better.

May I pm you?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
So r u gonna stay single forever or become a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by A305: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Arvelo:
Indeed you're full of philosophical sage...
I can't help it. Human don't live for themselves, they live in a simulation and the only way to fit in with them — and to get them to act right is to create another simulated life for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Alexaonfleek: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:

My approach.

Clause to the aggrement.

[/b]She can never have sexual relation with any other man except only me, even though we live apart. The day I catch her having an affair, All payments, upkeep allowances etc will be terminated[b].

She will vacate my rented apartment, We split the kids for good and then, she goes her way with the other kid or she leaves all my children to me to take full custody of them all.
oga,your head is paining you grin grin grin
Please wake up from that fantasy world!!!!
As long as you didn't put a ring on her finger,she will fck as many men as she want and there's nothing you will do about it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by worldclass68(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thought it used to be money issue when I was in uni, until I got to make some money and I realized it isn't bout money at all, and I know some girls who re into me even back then in sch lol,
I'm too sensitive
I'm humble
And I'm introvert
I just want peace of mind,
Sometimes I'm quite happy and felt some kind of relief when girl turn me down (and I only ask girls out just once, no second chance, like going back to them)
Seriously being alone is the best, nobody to pick up a fight if i post anyone for whatever, or don't call or text her...no birthday rubbish ?? cool

Needing a pussie.............. undecided
They re everywhere grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Hamachi(f): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
You don’t need to dress nice to let people know you have money. Just check your bank account. It won’t lie to you! It’s time to take charge of your life!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.

Being broke doesn’t mean u shud be single, u just can’t afford to date or be with a materialistic gal that’s all. If h have good qualities many other gals would date u for free.. However I’m not encouraging u to remain broke.

As for introverts there are levels. Are u extreme??

I’m single kinda because I’m an extroverted introvert, I like being alone sometimes bt I enjoy quality frnds and company. I’m also a workaholic. So when I see junk attitude, baggage or drama I don’t have time for it.

There’s more peace and progress when single bt just that u can’t be single always.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by okoroemeka(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
from comments and viewpoints ,it is easy to deduce that 70-80% of men that are paranoid towards marriage are afraid of one thing ,a cheating woman,it is true that social media is the number 1 factor that makes cheating easy and fashionable,but such cannot be said about every woman,there are no doubt millons of women with impeccable character and morals and the best way to see such women through the fog of makeups and make believe is to approach any relationship with an open mind,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Bansempire: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:

I can't be in a relationship because I can't be committed to one woman no matter what, for the record Iam not a womanizer I am still cool with all the girls I dated.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Adeniran906(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Uzi11enzo:
I'll be 19 this year nd I'm single. I've never in my entire life asked a girl out.
I believe I'm the most shyest lad in this world since I can barely even look at a girls face for a seconds, not to talk of maintain eyes contact lol. Am an introvert, not bad looking and I really don't regret not being a relationship. I mean, what do I have to benefit from it? I'm not someone who would wanna have șěx since it's overrated af.
I'm gonna get in a relationship when I get older and it's gonna be with someone I'm sure I'm gonna end up marrying or thereabout undecided
face ur study first

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Narldon: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
You spell MY a two letter word as “MA” which is also a two letter word, the change in spelling defies all reasonable logic and exposes your immaturity. Such immaturity proves you’re absolutely not ready for a relationship and you should rather focus on growing yourself in all aspects make person pikin no suffer for your hand cool

Wow! Coming from Someone who spelt Masterkiller as "MASTAkiLLAh"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.