Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (76856 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by samx4real(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

In early 2020 I have my thicker hair until July 2020 this thing Happen

I shave my hair but the back hair always grow fast and thicker

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

cry

My guy look at your Dad or any of your uncles from both sides of parent... If non of them no get bard head, just go ask your mum your real father.

I mean your real father... Because this kind thing dey the family gene and you will also pass it on, so embrace it with the whole of your heart.

Love yourself and always do what pleases you.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Peterodion49(m): 3:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Na small children with small piking sense full here

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:15am On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=fablouzLeged post=99324381]Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

It started in July 2020 when I decided to start bathing cold showers in the morning everyday and each time I enter the shower I always put my hair directly I will use brush and scrub my head hair because of dandruff I don't know that I was harming my hair I was doing that until one day my sister tell me am loosing my hair as I checked the mirror I was shocked and we are about to resume to school for that reason I started buying different oil ,and plenty hair products but no result

Pls help me I finished all my savings in buying hair products just to see quicker result but no its even started affecting my concentration in school I Always hide from my Friend s cry cry

My fellow nairalders please if you have any recommendation on how to revert my hair please help

Jeez.... just like mine or even worse.....I heard these fulanis have an effective product....
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by KoolBigk(m): 3:17am On Feb 23, 2021
You can't raise the dead! You gotta embrace it and be barbing skodoro just like myself lol. I'm almost 40 and discovered I was going bald at early thirties, tried all sort of stuff including visiting hair restore company in Amereica- the price they told me go build house for Lekki. I jejely embrace my skodoro head like dat. 75%- 80% of men experience this, not just you!
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by toxtimmy: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Google onions and castor oil for hair.

Any thing you decide to do make sure it's all natural... Don't complicate things and if you are bald remember it does not change who you are inside you which is all you need to succeed in life.

Jokes apart I've never met any woman that complained about my crazy cool bald hair... My current girlfriend even helps me in barbing my bald hair...stay clean, sharp, emotional wise and continue to work on your goals and all these have nothing to do with bald hair but these are the things women find sexy and what all the men with full hair will give their hair for to have.

With my bald hair I can go on a date with the girlfriends of the guys on nairaland with full hair that are giving you comedy advise and make their girlfriend broke up with them in one week...and I no even get money like their boyfriends on here.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Maser: 3:50am On Feb 23, 2021
I had a similar experience at 24. Using those hair creams worsened the matter, so I stopped using them and then noticed that my hairline was beginning to recover and was getting thicker instead of weaker. That was how the whole balding stopped till today. It's been well over 10 years now and I didn't go bald again. Hair creams are terrible for men.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by seguno2: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
I don't masturbate

So why you too dey stress for girls matter, on your thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6171598/
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Coolgasman(m): 4:42am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
my dad is full of Hair I saw his youth photos with afro when he was 36
it's not your dad. Women are the carrier of that genetic trait. The boldness from their family they should have is been given to their male child
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by uvincent2(m): 4:50am On Feb 23, 2021
This head no be 22yrs old head be this na grin
This kind strong head
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Weneda(m): 4:56am On Feb 23, 2021
My dear at the age of 16 i started growing bald hair, i think is hereditary courtesy of my late dad. I also had a friend in secondary who had it, his dad has it too. U don't need to be shy just embrace it, u will like it later. I think if ur dad don't have it someone in ur line had it.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by muzidon(m): 5:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Thats ur nature, embrace it, the brushing or the cold shower never caused it, embrace it
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by awoo47: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

Jason Statham of Nigeria

Michael Jordan... Evander Holyfield are both bald..embrace it.

You can't afford the hair treatments LeBron James and Wayne Rooney used.
na scalp transplant rooney do
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Adext4sure(m): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Taywon:
Embrace it...

I started going bald at 21.. Lol

E shock u...

U will love it with time
grin
Taywon:
Embrace it...

E shock u...

U will love it with time

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by saintneo(m): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Embrace the bald look. Shave skin.

The guy get triangle head. Skin no go work. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by mibrims: 5:33am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
Pls I am 22 years of age a student but my damage hair is making me reluctant to even meet my Friends I am alway in face cap

cry

This coconut head looks familiar
Wale is that you? Lol
Bra stop worrying
Embrace your nature but
Be on the lookout for possible illness
PEACE
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nonsoco80(m): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2021
There is nothing you will do about it. I have bald head too and I am not old. It is nature.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by BRATISLAVA: 5:55am On Feb 23, 2021
thorpido:
This is a truth but not the whole truth.Genetics is complicated.
While male pattern baldness is more dominant in the X chromosome which you inherited from your mother,the manifestation is actually from genes inherited from both sides of the family.
So the mother's family can have hair while the baldness will manifest in the son because the father's family are predominantly bald.

Most bald men have bald maternal grandfathers. However, I understand what you mean.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Embrace the bald look. Shave skin.

This was caused by nature and the dandruff. Shave off all and start all over.From the shape of your forehead, it runs in your family.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by petra1(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Taywon:
Embrace it...

E shock u...

U will love it with time

There are creams to control it. Indian Hemp etc then ensure you use rounded edge comb to scratch or massage your scalp daily as often as possible. I was going bald last 2 years busy hairdos grown back
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by moscussuccess21(m): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Buy this product from jumia dear, hope it can help

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by jimb(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2021
You re brushing it the wrong way,
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by simplemay: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
if u are not comfortable with it..den u go for skull
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by SatanicPriest: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
all these people typing trash here are clueless. from the look of your skin, u lack good food. try to eat good food, fruits and take supplements and u will be good
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Comb it well.....

[img]https://media1./images/ab1cd4213faa340033aba6128ae1ed45/tenor.gif?itemid=14408079[/img]

...and manage!
Hahaaha wickedness
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
drmikeadams:

Barb skin,u will look good, , , y una d lik carry dirty hair
Everyone hair is not like urs
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Do you masturbate? This can also be a major cause.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by IghravweIG(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
luminouz:

You have a point on the smell. Some people don't mind sha.

Your last paragraph, a combo should do wonders then
Bro how can i get it?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Crunchyg3: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2021
fablouzLeged:
my dad is full of Hair I saw his youth photos with afro when he was 36
Bald hair doesn't come from the gene of the father but from the mother. Check your mother's side you will discover some people there have bald hair. Either your mum's dad or your mum's brothers.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Abudu2000:
Lol that shit scares me eh, thank god I don't have it. No matter how angry i am when i see a bald person I quickly cover my mouth make i no laugh enter trouble, especially when they ar talking they look so funny hahaha
Haha wickedness grin grin cheesy You want to make the O. P cry Abi
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by Twoplus45: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2021
na money da come your way soo beta leave d hair like dat
Re: Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos by gbemishile: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2021
me wey come dey get white hair nkor? when I never enter 40 sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.