Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? (1896 Views)

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her / I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures / Learn. Don't Fall For Emotional Manipulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Yes I was but not anymore, cause is waste of time
My kind of woman. Love is a waste of time if everyone is sincere like this lady. We are all in relationships for something and when that thing disappears, the relationship takes a nosedive like a crashing aircraft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by JONSYN7154: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
smiley I am not, just stating the facts
no vex. if you're hurt from my comment am sincerely sorry.

which part of abuja are you?
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by tillaman(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
how is it a waste of time ??
In all fairness You should give love another chance
A dude like me will make you feel so special
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Pricelessruby(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nothing to say lipsrsealed
tillaman:
how is it a waste of time ??
In all fairness You should give love another chance
A dude like me will make you feel so special
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Homeboiy:
I rushed to check your profile and I remembered it’s you

You don tey for nairaland oo

Love come make you avoid us since

Well... call him and talk to him

Na pride de kill you
lol.. I don't know how to do that, it will look like I am desperate for him.
He told me that it's not necessary blocking each other since we did not have any problem. So I see him all the time, I always go to check him online
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
adexpa:

I think you needed to start talking to him on phone if you guys actually decided to keep some distance in order to know the originality of the love. I think your decision to have some break is necessary cus many relationships started like that of fish/cold water but ended like that of fish/hot water as a result of zero check and balance. Every engagements/relationships requires evaluations for validation but blindness/lust and bad emotions clouded people from thinking in that direction.
I think you guys needs to review the way you have being handling d situation; maybe you change it to 3time calls a week and 1 meeting in an open place(restaurant).
wow!
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
How many men have sued you for breaking their hearts or have you not cheated on or dumped a man before? How many men have you chopped mugu and how many of them took you to court? Vagina people will never take half of what they do to men. Ngwanu go to national assembly and tell them to enact law on heartbreak for you to sue your ex boyfriend. Nonsense
lmao.. my dear calm down, from the comments here, one can deduce that it is not literal court case we are talking about here, it's just a matter of the heart. Were you expecting me to tell court judge what? Then he will be sentenced to what... lol.
I really appreciate the level of matured minds on this particular posts unlike most shenanigans people always bring to most posts. Thanks dear
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Homeboiy: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
chocolateme:
lol.. I don't know how to do that, it will look like I am desperate for him.
He told me that it's not necessary blocking each other since we did not have any problem. So I see him all the time, I always go to check him online

Close your eyes and message him

Just a hello

Since you initiated the breakup

You have to initiate the makeup

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Nothing to say lipsrsealed
seriously why do you think love is a waste of time ??
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by pryme(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
chocolateme:
lmao.. my dear calm down, from the comments here, one can deduce that it is not literal court case we are talking about here, it's just a matter of the heart. Were you expecting me to tell court judge what? Then he will be sentenced to what... lol.
I really appreciate the level of matured minds on this particular posts unlike most shenanigans people always bring to most posts. Thanks dear

You gambled, Maybe you don't realize it.

Just have this in mind, you are not the only one here sees everyday.
If like you said he is well bred, then it's likely you were the only one that had his attention, maybe he may have committed to you only.
But now you have given him a clean slate to look at other options, and he may find one that's even better.
Chances are he may filled the void you CREATED, and I don't think he will even be the one restart to the relationship.

Next time, when it's not broken don't try to fix it.
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by mezico96(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:

Though I don't really know your story but from the way you speak, U were sitting on fence in case there's any disappointment or you never loved him for who he is.

Nobody move on from such situations, you see someone commit suicide after heartI break and we begin to judge, not knowing how mentally it has affected the victim.

I remember when I was younger, I fell in love with a lady and after some years she told me that she can't continue with me cos we are not of same tribe.

It really affected me, I couldn't eat nor play my football

Its been almost 9-10 Years now but my heart still beat for her.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by McEphiks(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Crazy things happen. You'll get over him with time but therapy won't help. It only calm the situation for a while and like you said evolves after some time.

My advice is talk to a trusted person, a lady preferable cos many guys may want to use it against you since you're emotionally vulnerable as it stands.

Stay away from where it'll be a threat to your emotions if you remember him or whatever memories you both share. But know this, emotions don't die; they live inside you but can be controlled with TIME

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Homeboiy:

Close your eyes and message him

Just a hello

Since you initiated the breakup

You have to initiate the makeup
that's huge... but now I suddenly feel bold.. I will try. phew!! Its not easy for one to really understand this affairs of the heart. Sometimes, when I think of the future, I get so scared like, how can I do it right. I always wonder like in the next 100 years, I may not be here again in this world.. it's well. Let's make the best out of life shaa. I will do as you advised. Thanks again. I am someone that believes in dating one person forever. I am strong. I will do as you say.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Homeboiy: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
chocolateme:
that's huge... but now I suddenly feel bold.. I will try. phew!! Its not easy for one to really understand this affairs of the heart. Sometimes, when I think of the future, I get so scared like, how can I do it right. I always wonder like in the next 100 years, I may not be here again in this world.. it's well. Let's make the best out of life shaa. I will do as you advised. Thanks again. I am someone that believes in dating one person forever. I am strong. I will do as you say.

Cool

Just try and text him
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
pryme:

You gambled, Maybe you don't realize it.

Just have this in mind, you are not the only one here sees everyday.
If like you said he is well bred, then it's likely you were the only one that had his attention, maybe he may have committed to you only.
But now you have given him a clean slate to look at other options, and he may find one that's even better.
Chances are he may filled the void you CREATED, and I don't think he will even be the one restart to the relationship.

Next time, when it's not broken don't try to fix it.
you just created a mental picture of what I was reasoning before this decision. If by now, he is gone to another, then it's ok. Atleast I am able to understand and learn from it reason it's just a few months stuff. Self control is key. I see other people too. If we are countries apart tomorrow for one reason or the other, it will help. Thanks
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Pricelessruby(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
smiley Like you said, you don't know my story and I am not willing to talk about it, it's a different ball game if I am the one at fault in a relationship, even if I am the one at fault, once you say it over, I will do anything possible to move on, it is never easy in the first month, but once I can stay without you from 3 months then that is the end,
mezico96:

Though I don't really know your story but from the way you speak, U were sitting on fence in case of this appointment or you never loved him for who he is.

Nobody move on from such situations, you see someone commit suicide after heartI break and we begin to judge, not knowing how mentally it has affected the victim.

I remember when I was younger, I fell in love with a lady and after some years she told me that she can't continue with me cos we are not of same tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Pricelessruby(f): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
It a waste of time because I will end up investing my time, energy and sometimes money, (which I know that I am not stingy) and at the end of the day, I will end up heartbroken, so tell me, is it not a waste of time?
tillaman:
seriously why do you think love is a waste of time ??
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by tillaman(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
It a waste of time because I will end up investing my time, energy and sometimes money, (which I know that I am not stingy) and at the end of the day, I will end up heartbroken, so tell me, is it not a waste of time?
well for a fact I know you have your reasons and I respect that but permit me to tell you that you are not entirely right, you shouldn’t judge all of us because of 1 person’s misdeed
A dude like me will make you feel like the only lady in the world
I can’t fall in love with 100 women but I can make 99 women jealous of 1 woman
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by pryme(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:

At some point you will have to take a risk.
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Pricelessruby(f): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
I am very scared, hate to experience that feelings of heartbreak
pryme:

At some point you will have to take a risk.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by pryme(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I am very scared, hate to experience that feelings of heartbreak

I can't blame you for this, this world is a terrible place.
When I hear the plans and discussion guys have for ladies, I just feel we should not complain when women also do terrible too things because we are just as bad.

But more often than not, the ones that are good are also cut and stabbed because they are mistaken for the bad ones.

Men are easy to read when you can discern their INTENT.
My only advice is don't over think things like the Op has done here, follow your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by Pricelessruby(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok thanks
pryme:

I can't blame you for this, this world is a terrible place.
When I hear the plans and discussion guys have for ladies, I just feel we should not complain when women also do terrible too things because we are just as bad.

But more often than not, the ones that are good are also cut and stabbed because they are mistaken for the bad ones.

Men are easy to read when you can discern their INTENT.
My only advice is don't over think things like the Op has done here, follow your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
mezico96:

Though I don't really know your story but from the way you speak, U were sitting on fence in case there's any disappointment or you never loved him for who he is.

oh my God!! Years later, you still feel for her.. that is exactly how I feel right now only a slight difference.
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by mezico96(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2021
chocolateme:
oh my God!! Years later, you still feel for her.. that is exactly how I feel right now only a slight difference.

Of course am not going crazy for her anymore but I feel like talking all day with her.

I just control myself and most times I try to form ''BUSY" in other to hide my excitement.

Since I can't change a thing I just have to leave with it

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by chocolateme(f): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2021
mezico96:

Of course am not going crazy for her anymore but I feel like talking all day with her.

I just control myself and most times I try to form ''BUSY" in other to hide my excitement.

Since I can't change a thing I just have to leave with it
eyaa
Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2021
chocolateme:
I initiated it actually because he was too good to be true.. 7 months
LOL.. I laughed out loud here . You sound funny. you must be in real life.
If this is true, then the emotional turmoil is from your part nah. He should be the one complaining expect there's something he did you are not telling.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Homeboiy:
I rushed to check your profile and I remembered it’s you

You don tey for nairaland oo

Love come make you avoid us since

Well... call him and talk to him

Na pride de kill you
Pride is the devil - J Cole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!!!! / Oh Boy... This Whatsapp Tv Is Worth It. / should i come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.