Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (22786 Views)

Ortom:If ipob was responsible,it would’ve generate more outcry / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by selemempe: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements well action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.
why I like you is that you know how to increase the anger of people towards the Fulani
It will end in premium tears dear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by bestman09(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Akaegwu(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
chatinent:
Ọ bụ naanị akụkọ ọjọọ anyị na-anụ n'obodo a everyday.

Elders in my clan will say ihe obula nwere mbido ga-enwe njedebe. O yes, jẹ ki a wo ki a wo.

People have left nepotism and political favours from their godfathers blind common reasoning.

Human government has failed.

Ekwela ka e duhie gị. I repeat, kar a yaudare ku. It is the poor masses, their electorates who is only admired during election periods they use to cause tribal conflicts.

Akìí rí ẹfọ̀n ta lẹ́ẹ̀ mejì.

Onye ma echi.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by jumper524(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Benue is middle belt not north modify asap

na you put belt for the middle??
oga we are northerner's, if you ain't one pack and leave us.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by naijadrivablog: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm. Bala the t...RR...r..I..s..
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by sonofElElyon: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2021
the NORTH in CENTRAL is misapplied
Lawxen:

Lol! Under which geopolitical zone?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Pierocash(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements well action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.
this terrorist of helinues is using another moniker.

Everywhere in Africa fulanis are,you guys keep fermenting trouble,yet have never won any fight,not even in the smallest African country.

You guys decimation in Nigeria will be more brutal.

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by payloader(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said.
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE
I-I was, I was, I was, I was
Gonna say something that would solve all our problems
But then I got drunk and I forgot what I was talking about
I forgot what I was talking about. Song by wilson (fall out boys)

you are like one of those people you just commented on.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Shutup1st(f): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2021
hmm.. passing passing passing, just passed by.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by nonxo007(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement
Benue is not North o, it's the middle belt and I believe they'll associate themselves more with the southerns then the northerns.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by vineyardfarms: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:

then why is there only one forum of governors? Northern govs
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by repent4christ: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Lawxen:

Lol!
Under which geopolitical zone?
Middle belt is on process, my village in Benue state has boundary with Ebonyi state, what came over Nigerian government to label Benue North central is from the pit of Hell... Our Ancestors where blind then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by witworth(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2021
If anything happen to you, hold yourself responsible.
You're already scared even before the battle.
Fear can kill man easily.
So when you took up the fight and agitation, you didn't know its a national serious matter.
However that bala of a thing is a terrorist and you should defend yourself from harm, nobody will fight for you.
Godspeed
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by karkel(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
If this country still remains one comes,2023 then I go no wetin cos am
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by hammerDK: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
BENUE IS A SOUTHERN STATE NOT NORTHERN STATE.

STOP CALLING YOURSELF NORTHERNERS AND THEY WILL LEAVE U ALONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by etrouble: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2021
You are all MAD. There is only one United North. Benue people are headless killers just like Bauchi people. If you like you can wipe out each other from Nigeria's map. E no concern me. But let your madness remain in your desert. If you come to the the South, we Yorubas will mine your heads for rituals and donate your bodies to Aiwa Ibomites for pepper soup.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Peacehaven: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2021
inoki247:
lol yeye dey worry both of you..

I think say ones you're a Governor you get immunity over everything so u no fit die Mafo....
Truth is Ortorm is a clown, he doesn't know what to do with his position as governor.As for his beef with bauchi governor I want people to know the lateGana and his militia (who are tivs) has killed far more people in benue than the people killed by herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Eraddray(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Don't Tell me he's afraid of bala
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Akasammyoka: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
is he begging for his life ni.This guys fear death, that is greatest weapon the fulani herdsmen are using
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
nonxo007:

Benue is not North o, it's the middle belt and I believe they'll associate themselves more with the southerns then the northerns.

Nothing like middle belt

We have North East South West

Where does Benue falls in?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:

North
East .west
South

Where does Benue falls to?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by vicayomi: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383351/anything-happens-gov-bala-mohammed-held-responsible-gov-ortom-video/

Bala should be arrested. on what ground should hearldsmen should be carrying AK-47? that shows he was part of those people backing terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by vicayomi: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383351/anything-happens-gov-bala-mohammed-held-responsible-gov-ortom-video/

Bala should be arrested. on what ground should hearldsmen should be carrying AK-47? that shows he was part of those people backing terrorism in Nigeria but who will arrest him when Democracy system of government had lost and we are practicing Fulancracy
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by lastempero: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Cry cry bby, a whole governor is crying.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Ellasure: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala Mohamed is a fulani cattle rustlers rearer and a cow monger. By chance a political monger and is trying to get certified as a rugged open ring wrestler. What else can be added a toothless nicompo.

Please enlighten people help me tell governor ortom that nothing by any means will hurt him in Jesus Christ mighty name
He is covered by the blood of the lamb.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by dexterinc2003: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said.
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

You really have issues.

I hope you are a troll, if not, you are a good example of why the country should go their separate ways.

Just imagine the mediocrity!!!
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by jjxxx: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

Your foolishness has no boundaries.
Small child playing with his parents only smart phone in the house. Spoil am make u starve for 600 years.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Moventist: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Lawxen:

Lol!
Under which geopolitical zone?
Central Nigeria
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by anonym0us: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2021
northern empire is falling apart, the next civil war, fulani empire will be wiped out..
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by richmanrichard: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

you are too boring and all your comment are too stupid. Y are u northerners too empty?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Omodua(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

Why are you obsessed with IPOB,a peaceful movement for the actualization of Biafra. Unlike your Fulani herdsmen who are terrorists, they are not,very peaceful. You Fulanis are not Nigerians but immigrants from Futa Jallon. You're torn coat Nigerians and Governor Ortom is right in his assertion. But Fulanis can't continue with their madness of killings, rape and expansionism.
Time will tell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo: As Governor, I'll Drive Innoson Vehicle As Official Car / Pictures From Ondo-Central Walk For Tinubu/Shettima Yesterday / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.