Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (22809 Views)

Ortom:If ipob was responsible,it would’ve generate more outcry / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by chatinent: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2021
ransomed:

I wonder how you are so deep in both.

I'm a Jehovah's witness.

We are taught.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

Dear IPOB children, in our today,
[b]
Wars are not won with force, but with POLITICS.
Wars are not won with guns, but with pens.
Wars are not won with battles, but with political campaigns and alliances.[\b]

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.

your post reeks of lies and hate of the igbo. There wasn't ESn and Ipob was still docile when dozens of my kinsmen where killed by herdsmen in Enugu. many more of your kinsmen (Yoruba) are dieing to them daily but you guys want to be politically loyal to the North.
As for our treatment by security forces, don't worry it will reach your region in the future

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Zaggafrank: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2021
Go to the grave of your chief security officer Gana and report him
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by heendrix(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Benue is middle belt not north modify asap

There's nothing like middle belt in the Geopolitical zones in Nigeria

Benue is North central still North

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Decent09(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383351/anything-happens-gov-bala-mohammed-held-responsible-gov-ortom-video/

Abeg sit down, the Man no get your time, he is BUSY doing good things to his people, you are here busy dividing Benue People along political and religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by FanOfMyself: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

Reread my write up again, then you will know that I was talking about you when I said your political pattern is killing you.

That's why you will come out to say, you need no other people.

What a pity.
I see you are an Ibibio person. Good, why don't you channel your energy towards the political emancipation of the Ibibio tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Regex: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[s]This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

[b]

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love. [/s]

Take your cowardice to your tribe that couldn't stand up to the Fulanis.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

Of course you are a slowpoke. If not you would have mapped the politics of Bauchi Governor support for his killer Herdsmen with the extreme foolishness of Igbos in beating up their own fathers.

Oga, I repeat, you are a Fulani terrorist and an argumented slowpoke
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Glare247(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:

Benue is north central ,is Benue still not north?olodo

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Glare247(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Omodua:
No,they are not same. They're are defined by ethnic differences even though they share regional space.
Governor Bala is a Fulani, core North. Ortom is a Tiv from MiddleBelt region and a Christian. They are liberal and share Western societies ideal unlike Bala who's attached more to Arab and Middle East countries with a tinge of supporter of APC Islamic philosophy.

Trash,bala Mohammed is a PDP governor likewise ortom,this Arizona ubatw smoking is not good for u
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Hanzzo: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:

Benue is North Central "Geopolitical zone"
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by ameh99: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement

How is Benue a northern state

And dis one go say e go school

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Ogbeniomo: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

[b]

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love. Trash of the century.

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Warripikine: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[s]This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

[b]

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.[/s]

you deserve to be tied to a stake and shot by firing squad... You're disgusting
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Lorenzop: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements. Action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said. This will not let you off the hook. Anyways Glad you call them for meeting just pay good money for this mistake and cus let's us live in peace
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE
I-I was, I was, I was, I was
Gonna say something that would solve all our problems
But then I got drunk and I forgot what I was talking about
I forgot what I was talking about. Song by wilson (fall out boys)

Jobless paid Buharist , always running your mouth on every thread, tufiakwa....your masters children are living large while you are here on nairaland, commenting on every thread and defending this govt and fulanis for crumbs...shame on you....keep up your work, you just might be promoted to become the president of the nairaland branch of stupid and deranged Buharists....shame on you!!!
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Seebrian(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2021
alingo2013:

Benue, plateau, kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba, kogi and part of Niger State are all middle belt with over 100 languages being spoken they are not hausa nor fulani, the thing is that hausa will first come as traders the next thing is they will dominate an area and call it there's next they will start expand giving birth like rat fighting and causing crisis e.g Jos crisis southern kaduna, Nasarawa crisis etc after that they go for power , political power they have the patience to wait for 100yrs for that once they have the Power that is all you can't collect it back again e.g Kaduna used to be a Christian state and still is but the governor is hausa same with Nasarawa, Taraba, maybe kogi and they want to do the same with plateau and benue but in Jos the indigenous people refuse to sell land to mulism or hausa hence that is why they is always crisis
. Correction Please. The Governor of Taraba state is Jukun man and not Hausa. Again, Taraba state cannot be conquer by Fulani hegemony. The predominant presence of Jukun people is enough to scare the hell out of their lives. Jukun people are naturally warrior, they don't lose a war.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Warripikine:
you deserve to be tied to a stake and shot by firing squad... You're disgusting

That is how all you Igbos talk. Like victims.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Regex:

Take your cowardice to your tribe that couldn't stand up to the Fulanis.

How come you are assuming peoples history when you people have never had a history recorded?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up terrorist from core North Efik kill you there bastard.

Still that bitter and victim tone of speaking that igbos have.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Regex: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

How come you are assuming peoples history when you people have never had a history recorded?

If your people were brave enough, they would have made a history for themselves. Although my peoples' history isn't that of victory, but it is that of bravery. Something your forefathers were too afraid of, being BRAVE.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Regex:

If your people were brave enough, they would have made a history for themselves. Although my peoples' history isn't that of victory, but it is that of bravery. Something your forefathers were too afraid of, being BRAVE.

You have a perception problem. Mistakening Bravery for Stupidity
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Regex: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

You have a perception problem. Mistakening Bravery for Stupidity

The latter bolded, best excuse for a weak group of people.

Have a nice day.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

You are foolish to make a comment without first comprehending.
Furk you!
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

Still that bitter and victim tone of speaking that igbos have.

You are now the victim wait until your fellow terrorists from north rape your mum..

You think we the christian from igboland give a fuock about you and your people? Inferior things.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are now the victim wait until your fellow terrorists from north rape your mum..

You think we the christian from igboland give a fuock about you and your people? Inferior things.

I don't understand where you and Nnamdi Kanu gets your English from. How come you, an Igbo boy, call another person, particularly an Ibibio guy, inferior?

You obviously dont know what inferior means. Because, that is the cloak of the average Igbo man in the polity of the people.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

I don't understand where you and Nnamdi Kanu gets your English from. How come you, an Igbo boy, call another person, particularly an Ibibio guy, inferior?

You obviously dont know what inferior means. Because, that is the cloak of the average Igbo man in the polity of the people.

You think I'm inferior like you? No Ibibio man both dead and alive will utter a wrong word against the Biafrans they are part and parcel of, it's only inferior muslim yoruba illiterates or their moon sighting lords down north Will be so low to claim a tribe that lives on our backyard...I spit on your Head mumu Man.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You think I'm inferior like you? No Ibibio man both dead and alive will utter a wrong word against the Biafrans they are part and parcel of, it's only inferior muslim yoruba illiterates or their moon sighting lords down north Will be so low to claim a tribe that lives on our backyard...I spit on your Head mumu Man.

You've always been spitting on yourself that's why you keep being lower to everyone and relegated to the place of begging for political positions and not contesting for it. Simply because you have been spitting on your leaders and elders head. You spat on Ekweremmadus' head, you spat on Ezeife head, you spat on Nwobodos' head, and many others.

Also, that dirty mouth of yours that should be spitting, instead is saying that Ibibios are part of your Nnamdi Kanu's depraved dream, should shut up. Does it even sound well at all for you to associate Ibibios and Efiks with that depravity of a man called Nnamdi Kanu or those dissidence of a people called IPOB?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 3:35am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

You've always been spitting on yourself that's why you keep being lower to everyone and relegated to the place of begging for political positions and not contesting for it. Simply because you have been spitting on your leaders and elders head. You spat on Ekweremmadus' head, you spat on Ezeife head, you spat on Nwobodos' head, and many others.

Also, that dirty mouth of yours that should be spitting, instead is saying that Ibibios are part of your Nnamdi Kanu's depraved dream, should shut up. Does it even sound well at all for you to associate Ibibios and Efiks with that depravity of a man called Nnamdi Kanu or those dissidence of a people called IPOB?

It's only an animalistic yoruba hausas muslim like you that want to associate with people from across the niger bridge �you are very shameless and pathetic.

I spit on your Muslim head idiot.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

It's only an animalistic yoruba hausas muslim like you that want to associate with people from across the niger bridge �you are very shameless and pathetic.

I spit on your Muslim head idiot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are still spiting. Stop spiting, start thinking.

So, you can't believe that I'm Ibibio right? Are the Ibibios so hallowed to you guys? You are making me proud of myself bro.

Anyways, continue killing yourselves in Orlu forest.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

So the Ibibios live in your backyard and yet are more influential and developed economically, financially, socially, and generally than your dubious, crafty and fraudulent tribe in the front yard.

I prefer being a king in a backyard than being a byword and a reject in a front yard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.