Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (22801 Views)

Ortom:If ipob was responsible,it would’ve generate more outcry / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Never4getU: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Which geo-political zone there is?

Lawxen:

Lol!
Under which geopolitical zone?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Antoeni(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2021
I am just loving Gov Ortom

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Eriokanmi: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements well action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said.
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE
I-I was, I was, I was, I was
Gonna say something that would solve all our problems
But then I got drunk and I forgot what I was talking about
I forgot what I was talking about. Song by wilson (fall out boys)

you meant you typed all these? Smh
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by eejo(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Ortom should just keep quiet. The Man left Governance and carry Fulani issue on his head. Benue has her own Armed group to defend the State. The Governor should empower them and leave the media.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Olawalelead(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Eyi tun ga o. But on a more serious note Bala Mohammed is a terrorist's patron...
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by tsephanyah(f): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Omodua:
Why are you obsessed with IPOB,a peaceful movement for the actualization of Biafra. Unlike your Fulani herdsmen who are terrorists, they are not,very peaceful. You Fulanis are not Nigerians but immigrants from Futa Jallon. You're torn coat Nigerians and Governor Ortom is right in his assertion. But Fulanis can't continue with their madness of killings, rape and expansionism.
Time will tell!
because I don't want to call out the tribe name so Indigenous People Of Biafra. Is fine with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by spinna: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2021
That governor is an animal..how animal take reach power??
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Eriokanmi: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Akaegwu:
Bala is a terrorist.
Gbam. From the abundance of heart , Bala speaketh
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by tsephanyah(f): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2021
jjxxx:

Your foolishness has no boundaries.
Small child playing with his parents only smart phone in the house. Spoil am make u starve for 600 years.
Mail me and ask for phone I will send it for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Moventist: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Nothing like middle belt

We have North East South West

Where does Benue falls in?
You are an illiterate. Geopolitical zones are different from Geographical zones in real map

Geopolitical zones are for adminstrative convinience which was wrongfully map out for Northern selfish swell of it territory

While the real Geographical zones are the real map measurements that has Central Nigeria as middle Belt

The Central Nigeria is LOCATED IN SOUTH OF THE NORTH &NORTH OF THE SOUTH

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by zedman1(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Benue is middle belt not north modify asap

Some of them even think people from Benue are Hausas.
To the topic; Ortom is a man full of drama and the worst we've ever had.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Who gives a fvck about you?

U are on ur own... undecided
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383351/anything-happens-gov-bala-mohammed-held-responsible-gov-ortom-video/

Ortom is indirectly saying that there are killers in PDP and Bala is one of them.

They are both high ranking members of the same party so know each other very well.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by OPPPS: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2021
PDP, party of confusion
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by nonxo007(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Nothing like middle belt

We have North East South West

Where does Benue falls in?
Middlebelt
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by ofiko123(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2021
He is a governor liike you why should you be afraid of him....
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Gandollaar(f): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2021
teeytimi:
With what is happening in this country presently, I can authoritatively say Buhari has no iota of leadership quality.
You didn't know before? Then you must be born in the 90s.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Advocate500: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements. Action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said. This will not let you off the hook. Anyways Glad you call them for meeting just pay good money for this mistake and cus let's us live in peace
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

common sense is truly not common.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by eneye1(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2021
This Ortom is the only known official coward I know..I don't know how was able to come back to government
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Depressed101: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

Dear IPOB children, in our today,
[b]
Wars are not won with force, but with POLITICS.
Wars are not won with guns, but with pens.
Wars are not won with battles, but with political campaigns and alliances.[\b]

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.

you clearly don't understand the mandate of the esn.. They are for the protection of their families and their ancestral land not to fight the NA..

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by alingo2013(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement

Benue, plateau, kaduna, Nasarawa, Taraba, kogi and part of Niger State are all middle belt with over 100 languages being spoken they are not hausa nor fulani, the thing is that hausa will first come as traders the next thing is they will dominate an area and call it there's next they will start expand giving birth like rat fighting and causing crisis e.g Jos crisis southern kaduna, Nasarawa crisis etc after that they go for power , political power they have the patience to wait for 100yrs for that once they have the Power that is all you can't collect it back again e.g Kaduna used to be a Christian state and still is but the governor is hausa same with Nasarawa, Taraba, maybe kogi and they want to do the same with plateau and benue but in Jos the indigenous people refuse to sell land to mulism or hausa hence that is why they is always crisis
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
adamawa sucide bomber
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Like I give a rat a** if anything happens to a Nigerian politician
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

[b]

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.

Argumented slowpoke. Fulani terrorist! What business does this post have with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Jadeng: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement

BENUE IN NOT A NORTHERN STATE !

Get your facts right.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by DarkJeddi(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements. Action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said. This will not let you off the hook. Anyways Glad you call them for meeting just pay good money for this mistake and cus let's us live in peace
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

Keyboard Warrior,shut up.. shocked
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

Buhari is not the best writer in Nigeria.
Politics is not just about writing.
It is also about connections.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by mentored: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

demons like you are the problem of this country

But you will go down with it
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Ivimmanuel: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
ortom has murdered Benue people more than herdsman
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by ipobarethieves: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2021
Orthom is on point.They should hold Bala MuhamMAD ballz.The useless gov is the Baba isale,Basle,Baba Adinni Awon terrorists no Nigeria
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by vaca1: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

Peter zoo. The post didn't mention nnamdi kanu and you're already Cumming on nnamdi kanu"s head. Comment on the post and stop disgracing your ancestors. This is how you fail a simple comprehension

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal / 2023; Tinubu Supporter Who Promised To Trek From Abuja To Lagos Fails To Show Up / Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.