Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (22799 Views)

Ortom:If ipob was responsible,it would’ve generate more outcry / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by egoldman(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

Dear IPOB children, in our today,
[b]
Wars are not won with force, but with POLITICS.
Wars are not won with guns, but with pens.
Wars are not won with battles, but with political campaigns and alliances.[\b]

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.

He exactly does this ur write up relate to the topic here?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by DominionGreat: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners Both in the same party.
Na family disagreement

Did you go to school at all? How is Benue a northern state?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by DominionGreat: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners Both in the same party.
Na family disagreement

Did you go to school at all? How is Benue a northern state?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by EMMY76: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements. Action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said. This will not let you off the hook. Anyways Glad you call them for meeting just pay good money for this mistake and cus let's us live in peace
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE
I-I was, I was, I was, I was
Gonna say something that would solve all our problems
But then I got drunk and I forgot what I was talking about
I forgot what I was talking about. Song by wilson (fall out boys)

You fulani people must be delusional to think u are invisible in nigeria. Why were all these fulaniherdsmen attacks on innocent nigerians not happening when gej was in power? You bloodthirsty barbarians will be put in ur place when buhari leaves office in two years time just watch.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements. Action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said. This will not let you off the hook. Anyways Glad you call them for meeting just pay good money for this mistake and cus let's us live in peace
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

WE KNOW YOU
KEEP USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

[b]

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.
Prof u said it all

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by FanOfMyself: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

With all these insults you have rained on we Igbos, you think you are in the right position to advise us or what?
We don't need you or your ethnic group in our struggle for freedom. So stf!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Omodua(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement
No,they are not same. They're are defined by ethnic differences even though they share regional space.
Governor Bala is a Fulani, core North. Ortom is a Tiv from MiddleBelt region and a Christian. They are liberal and share Western societies ideal unlike Bala who's attached more to Arab and Middle East countries with a tinge of supporter of APC Islamic philosophy.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by JoeEeL(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

How did Kanu, IPOB or IGBO get into this discussion.

All these paid bots sef no just sabi reason. You people are the ones that have made Kanu so very popular. And one good thing about Kanu is that once you hear him once, not twice, and you're open to reason, you would become a supporter of him.

That's the irony of the whole matter. cool

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by ransomed: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2021
chatinent:
Ọ bụ naanị akụkọ ọjọọ anyị na-anụ n'obodo a everyday.

Elders in my clan will say ihe obula nwere mbido ga-enwe njedebe. O yes, jẹ ki a wo ki a wo.

People have left nepotism and political favours from their godfathers blind common reasoning.

Human government has failed.

Ekwela ka e duhie gị. I repeat, kar a yaudare ku. It is the poor masses, their electorates who is only admired during election periods they use to cause tribal conflicts.

Akìí rí ẹfọ̀n ta lẹ́ẹ̀ mejì (x3).

You code switched between Ndigbo and afonja . You are too coded.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
JoeEeL:

How did Kanu, IPOB or IGBO get into this discussion.

All these paid bots sef no just sabi reason. You people are the ones that have made Kanu so very popular. And one good thing about Kanu is that once you hear him once, not twice, and you're open to reason, you would become a supporter of him.

That's the irony of the whole matter. cool

You listened to him once and then you became a supporter simply because at the very onset, you had no sense of reasoning.

You were simply looking for anything that would reason for you.

Same with the bokoharam adherents.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by chatinent: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2021
ransomed:

You code switched between Ndigbo and afonja . You are too coded.

I don't discriminate.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:

With all these insults you have rained on we Igbos, you think you are in the right position to advise us or what?
We don't need you or your ethnic group in our struggle for freedom. So stf!!!

Reread my write up again, then you will know that I was talking about you when I said your political pattern is killing you.

That's why you will come out to say, you need no other people.

What a pity.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Brushstrokes20: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Just like Buhari, BALA IS A TERRORIST!
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by DSC7: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

EXPENSIVE MISTAKE

Yenefer seems ur zombiesm rank have been upgraded......

You hv been barking morethan a madDogg of recent....
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by JoeEeL(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

You listened to him once and then you became a supporter simply because at the very onset, you had no sense of reasoning.

You were simply looking for anything that would reason for you.

Same with the bokoharam adherents.

It had to be only once because what he was saying was different from what liars and reprobates like you (mostly from the core north) were saying.

Don't u get it or should I spell it out for u ? Dumbo tongue

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by mustang44: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement
. Benue State is not in the North.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

you wrote all there early in the morning? Go and look for work .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

You think Igbos and your dirty tribe is the same? We don't need you bastards.. illiterate muslim bastard like you.get lost Igbos don't know if you even exist...nkapi.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2021
vaca1:

Peter zoo. The post didn't mention nnamdi kanu and you're already Cumming on nnamdi kanu"s head. Comment on the post and stop disgracing your ancestors. This is how you fail a simple comprehension

Nnamdi Kanu is too low for me to cum on his head.

He is a low life violent ethnic extremist.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Buhari is not the best writer in Nigeria. Politics is not just about writing. It is also about connections.

You are foolish to make a comment without first comprehending.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2021
jcmaiah:

I am an Argumented slowpoke.

Fulani terrorist! What business does this post have with IPOB.

Of course you are a slowpoke. If not you would have mapped the politics of Bauchi Governor support for his killer Herdsmen with the extreme foolishness of Igbos in beating up their own fathers.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Toktee(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Lawxen:

Lol!
Under which geopolitical zone?
Middle belt is a geographical area,it is by force to belong to the North?

We are not Northerners my friend and we will never be.

what nonsense.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Depressed101:
you clearly don't understand the mandate of the esn.. They are for the protection of their families and their ancestral land not to fight the NA..

Would have been if the ESN was set up by the AUTHORITIES and not by the disbanded and outlawed IPOB.

So, in respect to the core aim of their founding group, their aim is to fight the NA.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Josywhyte: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Una quarrel just dey like small children own
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You think Igbos and your dirty tribe is the same? We don't need you bastards.. illiterate muslim bastard like you.get lost Igbos don't know if you even exist...nkapi.

Efiks and Ibibios are dirty, but not too dirty to be selling drugs all over the world. Not dirty to be populating prisons in South America. Not dirty to cutting the Hang Man rope in Asia, not dirty to be staining the firing squad pavement with blood in far east asia because of drug pushing and money crimes, not dirty to be the most villified in terms of their dubious and crafty attitude.

Simply put, not as dirty as you.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

Efiks and Ibibios are dirty, but not too dirty to be selling drugs all over the world. Not dirty to be populating prisons in South America. Not dirty to cutting the Hang Man rope in Asia, not dirty to be the most villified in terms of their dubious and crafty attitude.

Simply put, not as dirty as you.

Shut up terrorist from core North Efik kill you there bastard.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
you wrote all there early in the morning? Go and look for work .

It's better I spread wisdom than run in bushes, jump in trenches, with Matchets, from the army, in the name of fighting a war that one depraved man in London sent me to fight.

Get out of that bush man, go home, and start a life.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2021
JoeEeL:

It had to be only once because what he was saying was different from what liars and reprobates like you (mostly from the core north) were saying.

Don't u get it or should I spell it out for u ? Dumbo tongue

At least, there's one truth I know he has said: that you should use your Machetes and sticks to fight Nigerian Army in a war because you will win.

He is really truthful.

But I prefer to follow a Shekau than to follow a coward like him.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2021
PatriotExact:

It's better I spread wisdom than run in bushes, jump in trenches, with Matchets, from the army, in the name of fighting a war that one depraved man in London sent me to fight.

Get out of that bush man, go home, and start a life.
wasted talent.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by ransomed: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2021
chatinent:

I don't discriminate.

I wonder how you are so deep in both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Take Yoruba out of your stupid write-up!

PatriotExact:
War of foolishness.

[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan / IPOB Women Storm The Streets Of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.