Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? (19230 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Dreyton36: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
I was about 10-13 yrs then
My elder brothers would send me to buy them beer anytime I'm back from school cuz we had a beer parlor opposite our house

So one day I returned from school and my friends were no where to be found , the word " only go buy us beer make we take cool ourselves". Words from my elder brothers

I wanted to have a taste to know what they enjoy from it
I bursted my piggy bank open asap
Went to the beer shop and bought ginger ale , it was about 11% then
I took it home and hid somewhere at the backhouse and started drinking it like a pro
All I could remember was that i had this wicked headache , all I needed at that moment was to lie down on a cold tiles with an high temperature air conditioning

2ndly I wrote a letter to the most beautiful girl in my class during my primary school days
Gave it to a friend to deliver it to her privately, unfortunately the guy had to read it first before handing it over to the girl
When other students saw him focused reading something, they had to snatch it from him unknowingly

Na so my matter cast for school that year
Chai Sylvester u no try o

Lights up my in peace

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Markswag101: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
In primary school there was a time they beat me in front of a girl I had a huge crush on and started crying like a baby to the extent she even consoled me.
well not foolish per say more embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Whoknowsme: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
rexesq:
Una own name play. My own name die. I have used a used condom as balloon. I and my siblings would suckling out the 'thick dews' inside and may turn the 'oily balloon' inside out before blowing air into it.
God, U chop no be small.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Toyade888(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikester:
I did a lot of stupid things which I won't be able to mention all but some such as

- Closing the freezer slowly to see when it will go off
- Licking plate after eating
- Making bed houses. I once burnt my elder sister's room because I took a lit candle inside with me in one of my bed houses. I would have been burnt alive that day but God save me.

I was inside the bed house eating while I placed the lit candle at the entrance of the bed house to brighten the place.

All of a sudden the candle tilted and fell exactly on the foam which started a fire. I watched in shock until the fire took a c form at the entrance. I started panicking. Behind me was a wall so I had no choice but to try the entrance. I crawled out trying to be careful but the heat struck my back making me to yell out hitting the bed subconsciously.

Being free, I ran to the kitchen to get a cup of water (according to my small mind) thinking it will quench the flame but it rather increased it.

Long story short, ceiling burnt, neighbours gathered, my sister angry, my mum furious, my dad surprised, properties destroyed (if you see the fans ehn), smoke rising up the roof, the hero (me) - standing at the front of the place I destroyed, confused, afraid and unhurt. To God be the glory cheesy

- Writing a love note to a girl in my class which was read aloud publicly. The girl is even ugly now
- Putting my legs in a pillow pretending to be a mer-prince from fiction alongside my sisters grin
- Looking up at the sky and asking God for a Ben 10 watch. Don't blame me sha, too much film
- Jumping from the chair/fence breaking my arm, ankle and one day even my neck. God dey my back sha
- Accidentally swallowing an earring while playing at a supermarket
- Crossing road over and over with my younger sister just for fun until our neighbour saw and scolded me.
- Crossing road when I was a baby due to my mother's carelessness. I wandered away while she was plaiting a customer's hair unknowingly to her, crawled to the express, crossed the road but was unhurt. Good samaritans brought me back home to my already panicking mother who was glad to see me.

Hmm, as I recall all these events, I feel very motivated and grateful, all I can say is all thanks to God. I'm really lucky and doing perfectly well today.

My brother you go be bill gates for this life oo na why you survive all this grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Mikester: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Toyade888:

My brother you go be bill gates for this life oo na why you survive all this grin grin
Amen o for the two of us cool

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by ImaIma1(f): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Had a bet with my cousin. I'd jump down from a 3 story building in return for her dinner. How I didn't die remains a mystery. I was bed ridden for 3 months, wore POP on my leg for almost a year.

You try.

I hope your love for food has reduced
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by EUEA: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
me-begging food (chicken,drinks nd etc) from television to eat nd drink bt d people in d television re vry stingy ehn dey did not even give me when dey were wasting d meals nd drinks

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by merits(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
Kushlove:

masun
space booker
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Emempaul(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
I drank 4liters of kerosene thinking it to be water

swallowed 10pcs of valium 5 thinking it was vitamin c. since that day, all medicine was kept extremely out of my reach. funny thing is I don't even remember doing it. but my mom said that they did prayer and fasting for me in the hospital as they pump the valium commit from my belle
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Ginaz(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
I and 4 other stupid children saw baby rats at my grandmother's house . the rats had no hairs and were pinky in color, their mother was no where to be found. So we decided to wait for the mother , we waited and waited , no mother in sight. grin grin

We decided to throw them in the bush so they can fend for themselves but I brought the ideal that they were too small to be in the bush by themselves. grin
We all decided to dig a hole and put them inside so they find their mother. That was how we buried those rats alive thinking we were doing them good.

×××
I liked bathing outside as a kid even when I started having boobs I didn't stop. I would come out when everyone has slept and bath at the veranda.

×××
Whenever the year wanted to end, I would think it's the world coming to an end, and heaven wants to open to take souls. So I stand in front of the calendar every december and say "world go soon end o ."

In fact, I can't type all.

Is it when I went to fight and got the beating of my life?
Or when I went to wear my aunt's pant cos I couldn't find my own, the pant kept dropping off my waist and I would hold the corner of my uniform so the pant won't drop to my toes cos it obviously wasn't my size. My teacher even flogged me on top the pant matter. grin

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Sheziemoney(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Omo I did a couple of foolish things while I was small.

I remembered traveling home with my family to our hometown for New year celebration. So there is this uncle of mine that brings fine girls and his male friends to celebrate with us. So we kinda slept in a big parlor, there was one of the ladies that I had my eyes on, and while she was asleep at night, I just went to sleep beside her and started touching her backside, and placing my dick close to her butt. Till today, I still didn't understand why I did that and throughout the lady didn't even wake up but she just like adjusted her self.

Another foolish thing I did as a kid was when me and my friends had these little chicken they sold for #150 those days, one day I went to church, on getting back home I couldn't find my chick, and when I asked my guys they told me that they didn't know where my hen was. Omo na so for Early the next morning around 5am, I went to carry my friends hen, and went to throw it inside our shalanga (Pit toilet). Omo I think say I dn settle scores oo, na so I go tell one of my friends, omo the guy snitched on me, and the matter casted in our street. I was so ashamed of myself and couldn't come out of the house for like a week, as I was so ashamed of myself.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Oharina(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
I remember back in those days of my sexcapedes. Now i will tell u guys just one of them. Then we were living in face me i face u compound. One day i was watching a movie in my landlandys palour with her husband. It was during long vacation, the children had gone on holidays to their uncle's either in the village or another town, i can't remember, cause i has been long and i was just 9 that year. So we were watching movie nah. A kenayo O. kanayo movie. Towards the ending of the movie, the landlord got a call from work place and left. Leaving just the wife and i in the palour alone, chai! Then i was a sex fantasy freak, although i had never had sex befor apart from fingering the small small girls in my compound. We watch to the end of that movie and she played one Igbo song "akpo aza" and slept off, tying a loosed wrapper facing up. Suddenly, my attention was drawn to her, a force entered me i went directly to the cushion where she layed facing up. I untied the wrapper leaving her with just her white panties
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by BigDawsNet: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
I start my dad's car and switch to drive

Step on the accelerator

I destroy the bumper, head lights.

I just comot key go sleep jeje wetin for next action

Unbelievable I wasn't punished rather my dad took it to the insurance

And he begin to teach my how to drive

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Weneda(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mine was conducting a burial ceremony for a lizard we just killed with my friends. The second one was stealing the fish my mom roasted. I still wonder how she knows I'm the one. I jokingly asked her when i was 20 nd she said she knows my pattern of cutting the fish. But as a kid life sweet o not what children of this days do. Memories plenty but that's story for the day or should i said how i would have been a dead man because my friends that knows how to swim jumped inside waiting for me nd i was the youngest/smallest. About jumping the sister to one of the guys who came to farm shouted nd told me to go back. Is as if something just left but i got the beating of my life that day. Since then uptill today i have phobia for River
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Coinbased: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
None
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Oharina(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
I started, handling her tick fallen breasts, tissing the nipples, and i shifted her pant to one side and was fingering her, and behold she woke up.. Was just like a movie to her, she couldnt beliv wthat was happening to her. She shouted jesus! Held me and started slapping me, knocking my head, throwing me to the ground marching my head. I was crying. And after beating me to her satisfaction, she carried me up, cleaned me, and sat me on the cushion, went in to the kitchen and brought out egusi soup for me to eat. After eating she asked me to go home. I was still scared thinking she would tell her huge husband, our landlord and also my parents. To my supprise she didnt tell any one till the next day. The following day when her husband had gone to work, she knocked at our room, my mum ask her to come in, i was shocked thinking she wanted to spill the beans. To my supprised she ask for the parmission of my mum to release me so i can help her with some of her house chores since her kids, (one of them my mate)

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Oharina(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Continuation of my childhood sexcapede... So she asked my mum to allow me to help her with some house works, since her kids are all gone to their uncles house for holidays. My mum immediatly obliged, ofcourse she is the land lady nah. I went to her house with her, expecting her to give me house chores to do. She sat opposite me on a cushion and started looking at me with an expression i didnt understand then. Then she broke the silence and asked me why i did what i did to her yesterday. I was scared not knowing what to say. She noticed i was panicky, she asked me to calm down and don't be scared, that im like her son, that i should see her like my mum too. And i nodded. She said i should answere her... I told her that i didnt know why i did that, that im sorry. She said it was ok, that i shouldnt be scared. She now asked me to come stand at the front of her, that she wants to check something. Hmm i was supprised, but then i went to her almost immediately.. I stood at her front while she sitted, she asked me.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Oharina(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
She asked me to pull my short, let her see my pee, jeez, like seriousl! Hah, omo, immediatly she said that i had and erection o, i pulled my short, my pick was erect, she said hmm, and she asked me to sit beside her , i sat, she raised my leg and pull off the short leaving me with just my singlet. And then she started handling my pee, what she called it then. I was confused, not knowing what to do, hmm, she said i should be doing her what i did to her the other day. What? Immediately, i started from fondly her big tick fallen boobs from her cloth and bra.. Then she turned her back on me, pulled her cloth and asked me to unhook her queen sized black bra, choi omo see bobi when she turned facing me, and told me to suck it well for her, but i should not bite o, i said yes ma. Omo i started work i never did befor , and i did a nice work on it, cause she was doing hmm ahh yesss with a calm soft voice and was pressing my head unto her bobi so hard, untill i nearly suffucated, chai. She noticed i was becoming tired
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Tillatalk: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
When I was 13 years there was this my Aunt's friend that was staying with us then she loves talking to me she found enjoy in it we were friends my aunt and her always sleep on bed while I sleep on my small bed I will laid on the floor .one particular night the devil just woke me up so I took up to go and pee,I switched on the light omo naso I saw fresh leg because she was put on wrapper I just stood there I don't know what to do the devil told oya move closer naso I moved closer to the lady but I was scared that she should not wake up and see standing closer to her,I waited like 5minutes I noticed she wasn't aware of my present i took courage to touched her lap she didn't moved but I was still scared there I was rubbing her lap gently my jon thomas come stan I was doing it enjoying it so the devil now told me I should top up my game naso I carry hand go breast I was pressing it gently so you will not wake up as I was doing all that she did not move it shake her body naso I loosed her wrapper I was just dumbfounded for like 10mins because that was first time I'm seeing an adult vag**** and breasts and na light skin lady,I was fingering her gently pressing her breasts this lady no still wake up for like 10mins naso one Angel told omo if my aunt or she catch me nko I just stopped doing and I went back to sleep the second day I no gree stand up from my bed my aunt was asking me whats wrong with me I just told her I was not feeling fine because I was scared the lady may know about it and tell my aunt ever since I was just avoiding the lady till she left our house if I always remember that incident I will just be laughing

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Oharina(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
She noticed i was getting tired of sucking that tick fallen bobi, she stood up and raised her skirt to her tummy, pulled her pant and asked me to do to her that thing i did yesterday, omo, i started work, i noticed different something from the last experienced, this time around, she was a fountain of okro soup, hmm, omo come see fingering job, chai, i finger sotay i tired, my hand started pain me, she noticed, and she layed on the rug and asked me to climb her, she guided my pee directly to her hole, hmm omo, that was how i got disflowered by my parent's landlandy at the age nine.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by DEWKID(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Cbrezy read all comments smiley
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by cyojunior1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
pozehnani:
I can remember two.

The first one was when my dad took the whole family to the Lagos International Airport for sight seeing during one of the hols. (Was 5yrs old then)

While the others were busy viewing planes as they drove through the runway, I went and got my head stuck in the railings. Lol.. it wasn't iuntil I cried for help that everyone surrounded me and tried to pull me out. I spoiled the fun that day because we zoomed off immediately I was rescued.

Second one was during our adventurous years.
So one older girl shook down a pawpaw and the pawpaw fell into the fence of a horse stable. (In a Polo club). The girl said since I'm small, I should climb the fence and get the pawpaw... I climbed but Immediately I fell over the fence, I realized it was directly into a horse stable. Waaat?? And those horses were staring at me menancingly. Then I began to cry while the others at the other side of the fence we're panicking and thinking of how to get me out.

I tried so hard with much struggles and my all to climb out of the stable with the help of the others. With scratches on my knees. Even pawpaw, I nor see pickgrin.....

i will never forget the eyes of those horses.

happened to me too , but hope say those horses no pursue u
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by ceaser: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
I put in my mouth a whole chunk of Maggi seasoning cube thinking it was Choco Milo.

I hated myself that day.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Lieutgood(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
After reading some comments here,I have decided to apologise to The devil and LIE-mohammed...

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Oizee(f): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Had a bet with my cousin. I'd jump down from a 3 story building in return for her dinner. How I didn't die remains a mystery. I was bed ridden for 3 months, wore POP on my leg for almost a year.

lol....this reminds me of when my cousin would send me on an errand just for a table spoon of rice, and person go still wash plate

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by dollytino4real(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
i almost follow moon lost inside bush,

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Bola4boy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
omo, na true that devil dey the heart of children. betta Cain na hin go comot am. my own ehn, I put my sis for wheelbarrow dey push her around the house, the mumu girl sef dey enjoy it until I crash the wheel barrow into the wall, crushed one of her fingers. Till today, her finger no balance.
Second one was the when I took my mum's car out secretly, me wey no sabi drive, I bashed another car. full light and bumber removed. I come lie say na pail I used for washing spoil am, my dad beat me ehn
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by ekineme: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
OduntanGabriel:

I hope you didn’t die ���
He died, he is typing from the spirit world. Smh

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by 99thEnemy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:
I remember back then, I love watching Power rangers, terminator, tortoise rangers etc. So I decided to test if touching naked wire will make me strong.....BAD IDEA grin

I took naked wire, went to my mum's stabilizer and put 1 end in the socket...................the shit flinged me!! I sat down for some mins, got up and told no one.....that was the day I developed Electrophobia sad ....from that day till now, I don't play around electricity..

wat abuh you?

Turtle Ninjas don turn Tortoise Rangers grin grin grin

Tuale for you grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
99thEnemy:

Turtle Ninjas don turn Tortoise Rangers grin grin grin
Tuale for you grin
Baba, e don tey na..... I no sabi d name again
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by 99thEnemy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikester:
I did a lot of stupid things which I won't be able to mention all but some such as

- Closing the freezer slowly to see when it will go off
- Licking plate after eating
- Making bed houses. I once burnt my elder sister's room because I took a lit candle inside with me in one of my bed houses. I would have been burnt alive that day but God save me.

I was inside the bed house eating while I placed the lit candle at the entrance of the bed house to brighten the place.

All of a sudden the candle tilted and fell exactly on the foam which started a fire. I watched in shock until the fire took a c form at the entrance. I started panicking. Behind me was a wall so I had no choice but to try the entrance. I crawled out trying to be careful but the heat struck my back making me to yell out hitting the bed subconsciously.

Being free, I ran to the kitchen to get a cup of water (according to my small mind) thinking it will quench the flame but it rather increased it.

Long story short, ceiling burnt, neighbours gathered, my sister angry, my mum furious, my dad surprised, properties destroyed (if you see the fans ehn), smoke rising up the roof, the hero (me) - standing at the front of the place I destroyed, confused, afraid and unhurt. To God be the glory cheesy

- Writing a love note to a girl in my class which was read aloud publicly. The girl is even ugly now
- Putting my legs in a pillow pretending to be a mer-prince from fiction alongside my sisters grin
- Looking up at the sky and asking God for a Ben 10 watch. Don't blame me sha, too much film
- Jumping from the chair/fence breaking my arm, ankle and one day even my neck. God dey my back sha
- Accidentally swallowing an earring while playing at a supermarket
- Crossing road over and over with my younger sister just for fun until our neighbour saw and scolded me.
- Crossing road when I was a baby due to my mother's carelessness. I wandered away while she was plaiting a customer's hair unknowingly to her, crawled to the express, crossed the road but was unhurt. Good samaritans brought me back home to my already panicking mother who was glad to see me.

Hmm, as I recall all these events, I feel very motivated and grateful, all I can say is all thanks to God. I'm really lucky and doing perfectly well today.
Egungun don the enter express since when he was just a crawling baby. grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Juju went wrong be my own o.. My cousin told me he get juju that if I cut am e no fit enter, we com bet 20naira on ds fateful Sunday, naso I began sharpen my cutlass like na RAM I wan go slaughter cus of ordinary 20#. To cut long story short, my cousin spent 3weeks in hospital. Na small e remain make I cut him left leg finish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? / Naija Family Living In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.