Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? (19237 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
blazebaba:
grin
OP na electro wetin you call am..
Electrophobia sad cry
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Another one I remember.

The adults in the house sent me to look for arodan

Wicked people. Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by remele2(f): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
My Dad normally buy doz white Hen for Xmas and any time he wants to make pepper soup yam....

So on my own i felt all chicken where white...

So diz day, my uncle came visiting, and brought a black Hen for my Dad as a gift...
I went to the corridor to check, and found out its black, immediately, i carry water soap and sponge, begin wash The black hen ooooo, until my papa come ask, whats happening here? i told him, Daddy, Uncle brought a dirty hen for u, i want to wash it.....

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
remele2:
My Dad normally buy doz white Hen for Xmas and any time he wants to make pepper soup yam....

So diz day, my uncle came visiting, and brought a black Hen for my Dad as a gift...
I went to the corridor to check, and found out its black, immediately, i carry water soap and sponge, begin wash The black hen ooooo, until my papa come ask, whats happening here? i told him, Daddy, Uncle brought a dirty hen for u, i want to wash it.....
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Owain: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Where will I even start from, I was so terrible as a child

1. I once pushed my cousin sister into an actively digging deep electric pole hole, worst is her father was one out of the 2 men digging, almost cut his daughter down with his heo if not that he was extremely vigilant. I was thoroughly beaten that day, my God. I still have some of the marks in my body till today. Such evil!

2.i was always caught in the act with opposite sex, little girls of my age group, about 5 or 6 years old then, doing the do at the back of stir case. We lived in a barrack. Those girls spoilt me real bad as I nearly turned into a womanizer after growing up.

3. I once stole a bush rat �, those brown hairy rats kids love to pursue in the bush way back, in the midst of over 20 kid-hunters including myself, ran home. Told few of my friends and cousins on getting home that I single-handedly killed it, we set fire, began to roast it real good, and just when we were about to share the loot, d other 19 kids showed up and found out I was d one who stole d rat everyone had struggled to kill, greedy me. They took d ready made roasted rat and left Lol, I was nicknamed 'oye egor' meaning rat-thief...twas so embarrassing, to think I was a lagosian just visiting the village for Christmas celebration.

4. Trekking a distance of over 15 kilometers to the village stream with my naughty friends just to watch young maidens bath naked. One day, we caught two females intensively romancing themselves, kissing and all sorts of sexual acts at a secluded area of the stream, although it was strange to us, we didn't understand what lesbianism was then.

I can go on and on but am tired of typing...
Which one be cousin sister again na?
Shey its either cousin or sister...explain abeg

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by cooltola(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Smoked leftover cigarette
Threw the tv remote control in drum of water
Believe in mind i was HiV positive after watching a Hiv documentary
Destroyed my dad office document
Place a pencil sharpener into the VHS player
Broke countless number of discs , destroyed the sofa with acid
Was afraid of lorry , truck for no reasons.
Broke so many house decorations,
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by pozehnani(f): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
cyojunior1:

happened to me too , but hope say those horses no pursue u

Wow really?

Nope they didn't because they were tied to the stable. smiley
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by HaBaE(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Had a bet with my cousin. I'd jump down from a 3 story building in return for her dinner. How I didn't die remains a mystery. I was bed ridden for 3 months, wore POP on my leg for almost a year.

One Esau spotted.... Looolll
Thank God for life
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by HaBaE(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
Someone7:
Buried my Christmas shoes thinking I'll harvest more shoes grin grin

This guy go like ponzi scheme... Lol
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by cbrezy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
DEWKID:
Cbrezy read all comments smiley

Funny comments
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
remele2:

You must have been an omo butty, omo get inside for you to think all hens are white.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Weneda(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
alphaconde:
I used to enjoy electric shock especially the one that shakes u.

my sister said it reduces blood and I stopped
U must be a savage. Lol
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by toffyz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
foolish me thought that wearing one particular inner wear inside my sch uniform gives me special power to beat my colleagues during break time. As in I really believed na the inner wear dey make me fight better oo

Kids will always be kids! grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
HaBaE:

This guy go like ponzi scheme... Lol

I dey tell you grin
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by thatsleepboy1: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
I can't count how many times I chewed condoms thinking it was just rubber and they were sweet then esp when I went to Togo. I ate all types of flavours but the banana flavours was the best and the sweetest back then.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by viktoriar746: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I can't count how many times I chewed condoms thinking it was just rubber and they were sweet then esp when I went to Togo. I ate all types of flavours but the banana flavours was the best and the sweetest back then.
oh nooo....but they really do have sweet flavor
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by DEWKID(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2021
cbrezy:

Funny comments

@Cbrezy i took all my time to read through the comments till 5th page let me continue from where i stopped.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by bolagabriella: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Tian24495:
Another one I remember.

Atleast they didn't send you to go and collect ewe joko je from another house.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by cbrezy(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2021
DEWKID:

@Cbrezy i took all my time to read through the comments till 5th page let me continue from where i stopped.

I read only few grin
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by DEWKID(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2021
cbrezy:

I read only few grin
Not Bad

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
sweetmelanin:

Hahaha.. sounds like you had a perfect 80s/90s childhood grin
No, he was born 1999/2000
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by ridwanlawal: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tian24495:
Another one I remember.
You either came from the west or grew in the West. That thing bad gan. Naso everyone go dey use you play
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol ... grin you can say that again.
A heroine u are.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / Things That Happen When You Grow-up In An African House / Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.