Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? (19238 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Putting rubber plate on fire thinking it can do the work kust like our old bronze pot embarassed Just becus me and my crew wanted to fry small small long-nyashed snails embarassed embarassed

Within seconds of putin it one fire the rubber plate disappeared, fear catch me and my fellow, we didn't know how it happened, it took us some minute to gather courage and put stainless.

The stainless belong to mama orshom(igede guy) even the palm oyel wey we use belonged to the woman, we took it behind her and we wasted the oyel

Wen our parent returned from farm eehn?? We will continue the story from there later embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
BEEN BULLIED BY GIRLS THE MOST BECAUSE I WAS TOLD FIGHTING ISN'T GOOD.

ALWAYS EATING UP MY FOOD WITH MY CLOSEST RELATIVE, WHILE HE EATS HIS ALONE WHILE I ALSO GO HUNGRY ALWAYS BECAUSE I WAS TOLD ITS GOOD TO SHARE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by LoudLord(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
lol

Tryna to turn myself to a real vampire then(I guess too much of watching vampire movies) that faithful night sha na so I step on life snake oh,o boy see speed way I take enter my papa house....

I searched for some stuff on Google on how to become a full vampire with my dad's phone(Lol) you guys need to be there with me that night ko funny rara

Till now I love watching any vampire movies infact if I fit become one of them I no mind

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
lol I liked yansh play when I was 7 till I was adviced to stop.but the dumbos didnt understand why neither did I but now I do

its wrong
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by OlawaleBammie: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Had a bet with my cousin. I'd jump down from a 3 story building in return for her dinner. How I didn't die remains a mystery. I was bed ridden for 3 months, wore POP on my leg for almost a year.

Wetin consein me inside this matter is.... DIDU EAT THE DINNER??
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by chumzyprech: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
I did so many Foolish things when I was young
And I regretted
1. I ran away each time I see Girls including
Older once showing me their unclothedness
2. Instead of running away when my friends broke an auditorium glass with ball I stop and walk to the security immediate he told me to stop
3. I and my brother will stay in the bush building houses with stick and also plucking Duffey bush fruit
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Edoziesmart(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Growing up in a ghetto environment in the '90s was hell then. I couldn't remember the most foolish act I did then.
Anyway, I remember how I used to finger Loveth most of the time while class is going on. Only my cousin brother noticed what was going on but couldn't talk cus we are a bird of a feather grin

I could remember how I used palm fronds and sand to build a house in the bush each time I came back to the villa during the Christmas festival. My grandma will be shouting at me telling me to leave the bush cus of a snake bite.(rip granny cry )

Defecating in the general bathroom was an early morning routine to me as we stay in a face me compound then. I was embarrassed the day they caught me grin is not that we don't have a toilet but I prefer to be foolish by using the bathroom

I can't remember all now because I have outgrown that foolish behavior of childhood.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Had a bet with my cousin. I'd jump down from a 3 story building in return for her dinner. How I didn't die remains a mystery. I was bed ridden for 3 months, wore POP on my leg for almost a year.

I hope you didn’t die ���
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by bahdpersona(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dad is a strict man, he doesn't allow me to play freely at home, I'm always in the room sleeping or reading .... so I always see each day my parents are not at home as a great opportunity for me to explore the whole streets....So there was a day I was roaming about, went to a stream, saw a balloon floating on the it, I quickly ran into the stream to get it.. oh my days, it was the best Ballon ever..it was very thick, I blew it to a large extent, still it didn't burst, I was very happy, then I started heading back home, while going home, many people would tell me 'iwo omo yi oya ju kini owo e yen danu' you this boy, throw that in thing in your hand away, and I was like ' what's wrong, are this people jealous of my thick Ballon?... on getting home, my mother saw the Ballon, she collected it from me without telling me the reason till today.... now when I'm grown I think about the incident that the Ballon I saw might actually be a condom

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by madukaanaya(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
i was discussing with pale that women get diseases easily and he asked me is it because women body are open and i said yes chai! poor me

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by blazebaba(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
OP na electro wetin you call am..
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by kcij(f): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:

scary
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by zakkyzakes: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
ajebuter:
Jeez! I hate remembering that day..

I used cashew juice to write my name on my skin!

Iya Titi beat the black skin out of me that day eh....

More than 30 years later, I still CANNOT even touch cashew fruit..

I hate that fruit with passion!
i swear i did this shii when i was in js1 twas one stupid fatai that brought the devil's fruit and funniest thing was i wrote G.M in block after a life turning beating mama was like so u even want to be a gateman abi my ancestor no go gree

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by DavidEsq(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikester:
I did a lot of stupid things which I won't be able to mention all but some such as

- Closing the freezer slowly to see when it will go off
- Licking plate after eating
- Making bed houses. I once burnt my elder sister's room because I took a lit candle inside with me in one of my bed houses. I would have been burnt alive that day but God save me.

I was inside the bed house eating while I placed the lit candle at the entrance of the bed house to brighten the place.

All of a sudden the candle tilted and fell exactly on the foam which started a fire. I watched out of shock until the fire took a c form at the entrance. I started panicking. Behind me was a wall so I had no choice but to try the entrance. I crawled out trying to be careful but the heat struck my back making me to yell out hitting the bed subconsciously.

Being free, I ran to the kitchen to get a cup of water (according to my small mind) thinking it will quench the flame but it rather increased it.

Long story short, ceiling burnt, neighbours gathered, my sister angry, my mum furious, my dad surprised, properties destroyed (if you see the fans ehn), smoke rising up the roof, the hero (me) - standing at the front of the place I destroyed, confused, afraid and unhurt. To God be the glory cheesy

- Writing a love note to a girl in my class which was read aloud publicly. The girl is even ugly now
- Putting my legs in a pillow pretending to be a mer-prince from fiction alongside my sisters grin
- Looking up at the sky and asking God for a Ben 10 watch. Don't blame me sha, too much film
- Jumping from the chair/fence breaking my arm, ankle and one day even my neck. God dey my back sha
- Accidentally swallowing an earring while playing at a supermarket
- Crossing road over and over with my younger sister just for fun until my neighbour saw and scolded me
.I was stupid sha
- Crossing road when I was a baby due to my mother's carelessness. I wandered away while she was plaiting a customer's hair unknowingly to her, crawled to the express, crossed the road crawling but was unhurt. Good samaritans brought me back home to my already panicking mother who was glad to see me.

Hmm, as I recall all these events, I feel very motivated and grateful, all I can say is all thanks to God. I'm really lucky and doing perfectly well today.
Guy!! Ah ah!!!

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Chamberlin1983(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
I did so many foolish things when i was a child.
there was this brother that use to send of to buy and lite cigarette for him. One day he asked me as do as usual i then fix the filter in my mouth and threw it almost half. When he asked me i simply told him that it was the breeze that blew it to finish like that' Lol
I Was a bad guy when it comes to boy and girl any time i am with a girl i must enter the place until one day one woman caught me on top of her sister in the birthroom and told my uncle. If you see trashing that day, i no fit sit down for two days.Lol.
I came back from school and there was nothing to eat i then went to my little cousin's flask and entied the pap that was in. Lol When the Mum came back and asked i denied it but when they looked my mouth there was dry pap. Body tell me that day. Lol.
i wrote love letter to my class mate and she went and showed her Mum. The next day while at assembly, the Mum and the girl came to the school to report the matter that was how i was beaten mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by blazebaba(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:

hafar shay you later chop that food naa..
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:

No, I ate something better in the hospital. Sometimes as a kid, to sick was very sweet. You go just dey chop better. Chop salad, drink milk chai
You jumped from three story building lipsrsealed

Are you sure it's actually 3 storeys
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Chamberlin1983(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lol.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by rottable(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
When my teeth removed, I was told to carry the teeth plus 7 stones, then throw it on the roof and run inside the house. This will make my teeth grow back.

I should not allow lizard to see the space my teeth removed, because they will not allow my teeth to grow back.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Mikester: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
DavidEsq:
Guy!! Ah ah!!!
Na my experience o
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
I applied petals relaxer on my face thinking it was face cream because i wanted to copy all those fine girls on the delta soap advert.
My face started to itch and my mom came in. She screamed and told me to wash my face or it will burn off.

I used dettol to cook rice for the entire family thinking it would kill the germs.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Chimeluv(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Playing with an imaginary friend

Doubting if i would ever grow tall because i was so small and thin undecided

Asking too many questions even when it was not necessary..
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
I took some grains of rice from the foreign rice bag, planted and watered them for weeks while expecting a germination..

I waited for years...cheesy

It showed my love for agro though.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by OlawaleBammie: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Celestyn8213:
Kill agama lizard (the red head) cut off the head and dry it, then i grinded it into powder. In those days we believed that when u sprinkle it on any girl's urine, she will follow u until u shine her 'Congo' lol

Omoh e no go better for who made us beliv that scam o, he no go enter heaven.
And the guy wey talk say india beat nigeria 99-1

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by PhilipReigns(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
100trillion:
I remember back then, I love watching Power rangers, terminator, tortoise rangers etc. So I decided to test if touching naked wire will make me strong.....BAD IDEA grin

I took naked wire, went to my mum's stabilizer and put 1 end in the socket...................the shit flinged me!! I sat down for some mins, got up and told no one.....that was the day I developed Electrophobia sad ....from that day till now, I don't play around electricity..

wat abuh you?
Where will I even start from, I was so terrible as a child

1. I once pushed my cousin sister into an actively digging deep electric pole hole, worst is her father was one out of the 2 men digging, almost cut his daughter down with his heo if not that he was extremely vigilant. I was thoroughly beaten that day, my God. I still have some of the marks in my body till today. Such evil!

2.i was always caught in the act with opposite sex, little girls of my age group, about 5 or 6 years old then, doing the do at the back of stir case. We lived in a barrack. Those girls spoilt me real bad as I nearly turned into a womanizer after growing up.

3. I once stole a bush rat �, those brown hairy rats kids love to pursue in the bush way back, in the midst of over 20 kid-hunters including myself, ran home. Told few of my friends and cousins on getting home that I single-handedly killed it, we set fire, began to roast it real good, and just when we were about to share the loot, d other 19 kids showed up and found out I was d one who stole d rat everyone had struggled to kill, greedy me. They took d ready made roasted rat and left Lol, I was nicknamed 'oye egor' meaning rat-thief...twas so embarrassing, to think I was a lagosian just visiting the village for Christmas celebration.

4. Trekking a distance of over 15 kilometers to the village stream with my naughty friends just to watch young maidens bath naked. One day, we caught two females intensively romancing themselves, kissing and all sorts of sexual acts at a secluded area of the stream, although it was strange to us, we didn't understand what lesbianism was then.

I can go on and on but am tired of typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by begge: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
The most foolish thing i did on christmas season when i was a kid was to add a fanta to my rice hoping it will taste more better.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Womanizer(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Where will I even start from, I was so terrible as a child

1. I once pushed my cousin sister into an actively digging deep electric pole hole, worst is her father was one of the men digging almost cut his daughter down with his heo if not that he was very vigilant. I was thoroughly beaten that day, my God. I still have some of the marks in my body till today.

2.i was always caught in the act with an opposite sex, little girls of my age group, about 5 or 6 years old then, doing the do back of stir case. We lived in a barrack. Those girls spoilt me real bad as I am womanizer today.

3. I once stole a bush rat �, those brown hairy rats kids love to pursue in the bush wey back, in the midst of over 20 kid-hunters including myself, ran home. Told few of my friends and cousins on getting home that I single-handedly killed it, we set fire, began to roast it real good, and just when we were about to share the loot, d other 19 kids showed up and found out I was d one who stole d rat everyone had struggled to kill, greedy me! Lol, I was nicknamed 'oye egor' meaning rat-thief...twas so embarrassing, to think I was a lagosian just visiting the village for Christmas celebration.

4. Trekking a distance of over 15 kilometers to the village stream with my naughty friends just to watch young maidens bath naked. One day, we caught two females intensively romancing themselves, kissing and all sorts at a secluded area of the stream, although it was strange to us, we didn't understand what lesbianism was then.

I can go on and on but am tired of typing...

Badt niggar grin
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by BadEnglish(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikester:
I did a lot of stupid things which I won't be able to mention all but some such as

- Closing the freezer slowly to see when it will go off
- Licking plate after eating
- Making bed houses. I once burnt my elder sister's room because I took a lit candle inside with me in one of my bed houses. I would have been burnt alive that day but God save me.

I was inside the bed house eating while I placed the lit candle at the entrance of the bed house to brighten the place.

All of a sudden the candle tilted and fell exactly on the foam which started a fire. I watched in shock until the fire took a c form at the entrance. I started panicking. Behind me was a wall so I had no choice but to try the entrance. I crawled out trying to be careful but the heat struck my back making me to yell out hitting the bed subconsciously.

Being free, I ran to the kitchen to get a cup of water (according to my small mind) thinking it will quench the flame but it rather increased it.

Long story short, ceiling burnt, neighbours gathered, my sister angry, my mum furious, my dad surprised, properties destroyed (if you see the fans ehn), smoke rising up the roof, the hero (me) - standing at the front of the place I destroyed, confused, afraid and unhurt. To God be the glory cheesy

- Writing a love note to a girl in my class which was read aloud publicly. The girl is even ugly now
- Putting my legs in a pillow pretending to be a mer-prince from fiction alongside my sisters grin
- Looking up at the sky and asking God for a Ben 10 watch. Don't blame me sha, too much film
- Jumping from the chair/fence breaking my arm, ankle and one day even my neck. God dey my back sha
- Accidentally swallowing an earring while playing at a supermarket
- Crossing road over and over with my younger sister just for fun until my neighbour saw and scolded me.
- Crossing road when I was a baby due to my mother's carelessness. I wandered away while she was plaiting a customer's hair unknowingly to her, crawled to the express, crossed the road but was unhurt. Good samaritans brought me back home to my already panicking mother who was glad to see me.

Hmm, as I recall all these events, I feel very motivated and grateful, all I can say is all thanks to God. I'm really lucky and doing perfectly well today.

That movie named '' problem child'' na u suppose act am
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by BadEnglish(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:

angry Mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / What Do You Give Your Toddlers For Lunch Pack To School / Things That Happen When You Grow-up In An African House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.