Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls (5674 Views)

Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Nengi Set To Launch Her Shoe Line. Nengi And Ozo Appear On A Billboard / Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Divoc19(f): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2021
If he keeps mute for days, I'll assume it could be as a result of the phone loss or something else not relating to the money.

Then, I'll let him know am waiting for him to decide if I should replace the phone asap or return it the money.

Seriously, he has to make that decision for me because na him cause am.

The point here is to let my man know that if he can't control his temper and disrespect me as his wife, someone out there is will to do more for me.

Same applies to me too

setobaba:

You still seating on a fence here, you said you will collect the money and later ask your husband if it’s right to keep it, what if he kept mute for days on this ??
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Divoc19(f): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2021
If am in his shoes, I will apologize to my wife right there then transfer my aggression to the other man for interfering in my matter.

That other man self get GUTs. Is this story real self?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:

Your last question is devoid of any logical basis. There is no equal basis for comparison. One shouted at his wife. The wife collected money from a total stranger. How is that even on equal footing? The woman broke a 350k phone and her husband reacted angrily. A stranger offered her 500k in full view of everyone and offered his contact, in case she needs more money and you said she is justified to collect it? What do you think his motive was behaving as such. Why not offer the 500k to the husband whose phone was broken? That's the most logical approach

But like risenphoenix1 said, your inability to separate your innate illogical materialistic mindset from true logic had exposed you to all of us here. Now, you have shown that you will willingly accept money from strangers because apparently, you can deal with the consequences later. You fail to even realise the most important lesson of all. You don't need the stranger's money to survive,in the first place. You can make yours and add some dignity to your frame.

I have been seeing your posts on this issue and I'm offended by the so called pseudo-logic you are throwing about as real logic. Just desist. Attempting to twist the narrative is also meeeeeeh....
Good day Sir Luminous
I hope I'm able to shed more light in a way that pleases your view..
I believe we all get to see things from different perspectives and we're liable to give our views on them and everyone's view is welcome..
I persisted cause of I think Risenphoenix's verdict to "sending her away immediately"
You know your woman,you know her limit,pride and ego aside,I think another fear here is "promiscuity"
Your actions on this shows your take on the woman you chose to wife,you're indirectly saying "I chose a loose woman" who might get kind gestures and sensualities entangled..
In this,I don't blame you..
Do you pray?
I thought we pray for blessings and don't go ahead to say "God how do you want it coming"
Let me go sentimental
"What if it was a blessing in disguise"
What shows that the man who could buy a #350k Phone could afford it without a blink?
Do you know if he saved towards it for a long time?
Do you know if he can afford to have it fixed within a week?
Do you know if that won't affect some financial stuffs in the House at that moment?
Let's be practical here,using benefit of doubt's, that man could have done it out of sheer good Samaritan mind,what if right there she collected the money and handed it over to her Husband right there with the contact?
Can't you see that this might even be a channel to more open Door's?
Since we want to be sentimental
What if the Samaritan is their channel of Blessing?
Are you telling me if it was Dangote or Elon Musk that offered that money,you will reject it,with his contact ooo
I know how pretty sentimental we get with religious Leaders
I asked and I'd ask again,what if Baba Adeboye or another Worshipped Religious Leader we have in Nigeria was the one that gave the money?
I'm sure you'd have "Jo bi Michael Jackson"
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:

But like risenphoenix1 said, your inability to separate your innate illogical materialistic mindset from true logic had exposed you to all of us here. Now, you have shown that you will willingly accept money from strangers because apparently, you can deal with the consequences later. You fail to even realise the most important lesson of all. You don't need the stranger's money to survive,in the first place. You can make yours and add some dignity to your frame.

I have been seeing your posts on this issue and I'm offended by the so called pseudo-logic you are throwing about as real logic..
"Your inabilty.........."
Well.. What can I say..
I'm sorry you don't know me at all,which is pretty fine,cause your narrative of me isn't close to what I am
I have a penchant for trying to make things better
If I tried to make a man see,it's not that much to send his Wife packing,then well...,no wahala
Your verdict of me makes me laugh really grin
"You don't need a stranger's .....
" You can make yours and add some dignity......
Don't be too quick to judge,take your time okay,you don't know me at all......

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by luminouz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lucrativress:

"Your inabilty.........."
Well.. What can I say..
I'm sorry you don't know me at all,which is pretty fine,cause your narrative of me isn't close to what I am
I have a penchant for trying to make things better
If I tried to make a man see,it's not that much to send his Wife packing,then well...,no wahala
Your verdict of me makes me laugh really grin
"You don't need a stranger's .....
" You can make yours and add some dignity......
Don't be too quick to judge,take your time okay,you don't know me at all......

Ok darling. Have a nice day
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by luminouz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lucrativress:

Good day Sir Luminous
I hope I'm able to shed more light in a way that pleases your view..
I believe we all get to see things from different perspectives and we're liable to give our views on them and everyone's view is welcome..
I persisted cause of I think Risenphoenix's verdict to "sending her away immediately"
You know your woman,you know her limit,pride and ego aside,I think another fear here is "promiscuity"
Your actions on this shows your take on the woman you chose to wife,you're indirectly saying "I chose a loose woman" who might get kind gestures and sensualities entangled..
In this,I don't blame you..
Do you pray?
I thought we pray for blessings and don't go ahead to say "God how do you want it coming"
Let me go sentimental
"What if it was a blessing in disguise"
What shows that the man who could buy a #350k Phone could afford it without a blink?
Do you know if he saved towards it for a long time?
Do you know if he can afford to have it fixed within a week?
Do you know if that won't affect some financial stuffs in the House at that moment?
Let's be practical here,using benefit of doubt's, that man could have done it out of sheer good Samaritan mind,what if right there she collected the money and handed it over to her Husband right there with the contact?
Can't you see that this might even be a channel to more open Door's?
Since we want to be sentimental
What if the Samaritan is their channel of Blessing?
Are you telling me if it was Dangote or Elon Musk that offered that money,you will reject it,with his contact ooo
I know how pretty sentimental we get with religious Leaders
I asked and I'd ask again,what if Baba Adeboye or another Worshipped Religious Leader we have in Nigeria was the one that gave the money?
I'm sure you'd have "Jo bi Michael Jackson"

Your point of view would have been more credible if the 'good Samaritan gave the husband the money and his contact,not the wife'
Why? Because that woman didn't come there alone,she came with her husband. Giving her money and your contact,bypassing the man is not only disrespectful to everyone involved but it denotes an underlying motive.
Baba adeboye won't give the wife money and HIS CONTACT. he knows his boundaries. That is all I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? / What Turns You On In Women? (pics) / Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.