Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57219 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
luminouz:

Now let's sit back and re-examine this issue logically then.
It seems you are not a science student. I am and I have lots of experience on this subject. This is the main reason why I'm even interested in the first place.

Now:

1. There is no way you will test pregnant 6 days after sex. It's not possible scientifically. The HcG takes time to build up in the blood and become detectable. So it's unheard of.

2. Based on her last period, date of sex and date of alleged pregnancy, it's still not possible. Once ovulation has passed, you can't get pregnant. I did all the permutations and it still comes off as wrong. The date of pregnancy indicated that ovulation was way before OP had sex with her, at least by 2 good weeks. She prolly had sex with someone else.

3. Word of Mouth: Last week or so, a YouTube video of a geh was online who fought a guy claiming he fuqed her and was responsible,till he did DNA test and he was exonerated. So saying women know the father of their child is true but they can lie about that too. You have a point that a lab attendant may not be totally qualified to dispute pregnancy but a doctor can, based on the scan results, even before DNA test. So long OP was truthful about not sleeping with her before 24th. Even hearing that she saw symptoms and tested positive six days after 24th is enough for the doctor to question her claim. It's just not possible sis.

You are very right.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Lollibae: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
The pregnancy is not yours. She is already pregnant before u had sex with her. She is not supposed to be ovulating during d period dat u had sex with her. She should be expecting her period.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Wealthinwealth1: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?
mr man , u should be more concerned with the fact that u copulated on another man's baby, if you are a yoruba man, u kno what it means, jst go for deliverance and dont add to your problem by aborting the innocent baby, it wasn't the baby's fault . jekomolomo wa jaye e. Babies comes with lots of blessings, if you dont want to b a part of the blessings, take the child to motherless babies abeg. NEVER GET INVOLVE IN ABORTION, NEVER!!!
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ebuclassic18(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
when u were doing harder harder kee mi ohh yeah u never asked for advice young man carry ur cross
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by zedegit: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ejaisky:
The gestation age start counting from the first day of last period not the day of intercourse.

Meaning child is not his period.

In Mosdii voice: Nigerian girls are ... lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Respect55(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
kiddkash:
I just wish there is birth control for men that doesn't include vasectomy

just swim raw without worrying of giving birth
it sure will be a game changer
You will swin to your death when you contract HIV
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by extol1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol... yeah... that's what I feel... If he had used condom or after sex gave the lady an emergency contraceptive drugs.... He's not gonna be in all this mess... I'm a student and I know what pregnancy can do to my future so I don't take unnecessary risk...
I perceived you are supporting the girl and discrediting the guy for his action, but it is only the girl that know the father of the baby. based on which the op write down, I doubt if he is father of the pregnancy.
thanks God, you said that you know what pregnancy can do to your future, hope you are engaging in sex and if you are desist from it
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by cadbyne(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Guy, from your presentation, the pregnancy is not yours.
She had unprotected sex with someone between 8th to 12th of December which was her Ovulation, based on her last menstrual period, 10th precisely and the outcome was that pregnancy.
Not sex on 24th and 30th December.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
extol1:

I perceived you are supporting the girl and discrediting the guy for his action, but it is only the girl that know the father of the baby. based on which the op write down, I doubt if he is father of the pregnancy.
thanks God, you said that you know what pregnancy can do to your future, hope you are engaging in sex and if you are desist from it
I'm not supporting the lady sir
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by fineboynl(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
1759King:
If you're the only person that 'bedded' her around the time you did, congratulations in advance.

You will soon be a father! You two should worry about the effects of the drugs (she took to get rid of the pregnancy) on the baby

For those making reference to the 12 weeks age of the pregnancy; hahaha, scans usually rely on the day of last period to show that.

Speaking from experience; my last child (the 4th) was conceived on the same day some (few) years ago. The mother (my wife)'s last day of period was around same day of that year.

I was with my wife 247 way before the said date and continously until about 2 months later (after pregnancy was confirmed) - we were vacationing. (before shouting do dna, read the bold part again and again!)
guy you still need to do DNA. social media make things more easier this days. you can't be too sure especially if the child not identical like you. 5 minutes is enough to cheat.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Respect55(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sir... as long as you bleeped her without protection which I believe is absolutely irresponsible then you will need to take responsibility until the baby comes out and you do a DNA.... We Yoruba will say that"Iya omo lomo baba omo e" .... The lady is pointing fingers at you... I advise you to man up and do the necessary thing... even if it is an abortion.... 12 weeks can still be successfully removed.
Do stfu!
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by mmsen: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Princemodris:
Wahala dey

"Wahala dey" - every woman's middle name.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by extol1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm not supporting the lady sir
OK. but it is possible to remove 12weeks pregnancy
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by xavuv: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tolexander:
Please don’t disturb us.

When you where knacking, enjoying yourselves and the orgasm, you didn’t call on anyone here to come and partake

why r u hating cuz of the orgasm he had on 24th dec grin
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Anyaidika(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

bros that's yours ,
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Oyerinde16(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Going by your write up, there is a high chance you are responsible.take this. 8 day after menstra,you are 80% safe 8 days to menstra, you are 80% safe, dont forget there is a slight 20% low chance 8+8=16 days safe/risky fire. you see those 14 days in betw, my brother forget it, there is a 98% chance it will hold. Now she last saw on the 2nd dec +8= 10th dec safe/risky fire 10th dec+14days=24th dec Very risky, 24th dec+8days=1st jan.... you see thats 24th dec, there is a high chance. she knows when her period will come, the moment she missed it, knowing how her body begings to feel or react after about a week, she guessed and told you she is pregnant... you took her for test later in jan and its confirmed.
back to your scan, scan will calculate from last day of of gestation....
Learn reproductive health and the circle you no gree...
Congratulations in advance sir....

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by chibnnodi: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Threaten and take her to the Police to make entry of all what she told you. It's bad to take responsibility of another man's child. From the proboscis of what she told you, you're not responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Going by your write up, there is a high chance you are responsible.take this. 8 day after menstra,you are 80% safe 8 days to menstra, you are 80% safe, dont forget there is a slight 20% low chance 8+8=16 days safe/risky fire. you see those 14 days in betw, my brother forget it, there is a 98% chance it will hold. Now she last saw on the 2nd dec +8= 10th dec safe/risky fire 10th dec+14days=24th dec Very risky, 24th dec+8days=1st jan.... you see thats 24th dec, there is a high chance. she knows when her period will come, the moment she missed it, knowing how her body begings to feel or react after about a week, she guessed and told you she is pregnant... you took her for test later in jan and its confirmed.
back to your scan, scan will calculate from last day of of gestation....
Learn reproductive health and the circle you no gree...
Congratulations in advance sir....

Her last period was 28th November. It ended on the 2nd of December. Her cycle started on 28th November.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Respect55:
Do stfu!
And why should I stfu good sir
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on...

Baba, stay woke: She never tried aborting any pregnancy.

As everyone has told you, her ovulation window does not match with her pregnancy.

She knows this too and informed whoever got her pregnant.

That person probably accepted the pregnancy, which was why she claimed to have aborted earlier so that she can wean herself off you.

She's only back because that person probably doesn't want to take responsibility anymore or you appear to be more buoyant.

Abortions have a lot of complications bro. What if she dies?

Or destroys her womb? Or has some other life-threatening complications?

Do you really want to get yourself involved in this?

For a disloyal hoe?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Fejimummy: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
kiddkash:
I just wish there is birth control for men that doesn't include vasectomy

just swim raw without worrying of giving birth
it sure will be a game changer
what about HIV, and STD
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Fejimummy: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
she should have the child and give it up for adoption...
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
fineboynl:
guy you still need to do DNA. social media make things more easier this days. you can't be too sure especially if the child not identical like you. 5 minutes is enough to cheat.

Your kind plenty sha!
Do you know what 247 means? Did you read the bold part at all?

To soothe you; I have done DNA for all my kids, not because of distrust but for other purpose. Thank you.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
extol1:

OK. but it is possible to remove 12weeks pregnancy
It is still very possible.... Very very possible... but the op must take note that abortion is a criminal offense in Nigeria
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Erojepromise(f): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Be a man and accept responsibility, after all you were wide eyed and did it without protection.. l just hope the drugs she took for abortion doesn't affect the baby.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by kiddkash(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

I dunno why niggars fearbabies more than STDs?
if it is only 1 sexual partner
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by bluefilm: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
bros I tire o...see calculation on top woman p*ssy. Jst to smash p*ssy na person go begin solve further maths?

How I wish the guy get enough sense.

Na only the price of Gold Circle condom e for dey calculate that time.

But now alarm don blow and it is too late to go back.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
@ OP, same issues with a friend of mine residing at Lagos, hope is not the same girl you guys had same issues of pregnancy with..... am very much interested in this whole story.... where do the lady base and live ? If it is at ogun state bro don’t hesistate to get back to me ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by litaninja(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol. You didnt sleep during that time? You didn't go have a shower on your own? Neither of you left the other's sight during that period?
Baba, do a DNA test, no dey lamba yourself.

1759King:
If you're the only person that 'bedded' her around the time you did, congratulations in advance.

You will soon be a father! You two should worry about the effects of the drugs (she took to get rid of the pregnancy) on the baby

For those making reference to the 12 weeks age of the pregnancy; hahaha, scans usually rely on the day of last period to show that.

Speaking from experience; my last child (the 4th) was conceived on the same day some (few) years ago. The mother (my wife)'s last day of period was around same day of that year.

I was with my wife 247 way before the said date and continously until about 2 months later (after pregnancy was confirmed) - we were vacationing. (before shouting do dna, read the bold part again and again!)
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
TELL HER THAT SHE SHOULD KEEP IT AND YOU WANT TO SEE HER PARENTS,IF SHE DECLINES。。。。。。it aint your child bro。
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by extol1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
It is still very possible.... Very very possible... but the op must take note that abortion is a criminal offense in Nigeria
abortion is only a crime in Nigeria on a paper but practically it is not. just like saying gay is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Ceenelly(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

the lady or girl is quite smart, she was properly double dating and you were likely the second or third guy not the main guy, when she find out she was pregnant she wanted you to know and be aware she have terminated the pregnancy so that you won't see her with the pregnancy tomorrow you start making claim to the pregnancy mind you all this while she might have already told the main guy about the pregnancy, something might have lead to another then the main guy found out she was double dating all this while so he needed to discharge her, then she return to you the Mr good guy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.