Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" (4087 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by MrOjay1(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Your brother shouldn't entertain any form of gentleman's dialogue with her.Throw the foolish woman to the streets where she rightfully belongs

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Polynek(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Dix is is not a big deal nal, folo the legal procedures nal
Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Qatar2022:

People like you will remain fool forever, there are some issues family will put head together to solve and this one is one of them

You, your family and your unborn generations are a bunch of fools and never-do-wells! angry

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Qatar2022: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Kobicove:

You, your family and your unborn generations are a bunch of fools and never-do-wells! angry

slowpoke don't worry you will still fall victim of this kind issues if you don't want stop all this your stupid comment and learn

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by hmhameed(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnn

This is one of the reasons I am not going to marry any bitch and wife a wicked soul.

Women are now selfish and there is no true love again unlike before.

If you make money as a man and decide to abandon your family to embrace your wife and her family then you are an irredeemable fool.

From a reliable source, we were been told you're married with three kids. Please don't come here to decieve and confuse people

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by shege45: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wittyglam:
Your brother should have a round table conversation with her, she is still his legal wife.
and discuss divorce right?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wittyglam:
Your brother should have a round table conversation with her, she is still his legal wife.

Will you shut up, fish brain.

Did the woman had a round table discussion with the man, before leaving him?

The man should even ask the womans family for the bride price he paid to them.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Burgerlomo: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wittyglam:

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Naijahops:
Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiit.

Not all of them
Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by lilyheaven: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please who even open gate for her ?
Please don’t allow me to say all of you in that family are simp.
How can she just open gate enter, let alone enter room.
I’m angry already.
Throw her out of that house, change all the keys.
If your brother wants to continue with her, let him take her to another city, because I don’t know why he is not doing anything about it.
Baby girl ni, baby girl ko,
If that one is even your brothers child.

Selfish, lowlife woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Mide3367: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mosdii where are u? Cole and remind us sad

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by maclawrence02(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Womanizer:

Technically speaking she's still married to your brother therefore that is her matrimonial home
Technical Crap!

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by maclawrence02(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wittyglam:
Did she have a round table discussion with her legal husband when she thought he will be crippled for life? She jappered without a second thought now she's back.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Rickmann: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
NCAN911:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I need your sincere advice on this issue.....
In 2019 January to be precise, my brother had an accident while returning from village which left his two legs almost damaged, him and his wife just finished their wedding in November 2018... "fast fwd" my brother's leg was becoming worse I had to sell one his land in Ikotun so he can travel to India and treat himself because he can't work anymore even with clutches, his wife hearing that he can't work again told me that she wants to go and meet the mum I asked her why because everyone just returned from village, but she insisted and I ask her to wait till my sister comes by weekend, on Sunday she left me and her husband and we never heard of her again and she stopped picking our call, my brother said we should leave her alone, after 6months of my brother's stay in India by God's grace he returned home with his two legs strong again but his business has crumbled but his friends in China started giving him goods on credit and he bounced back with a new woman who is a hard-working woman ... just this January the ex-wife came with the mother saying her daughter belongs here, that she is married here and nobody will do anything about it, neighbors had to come and intervain, my brother ask the ex-wife to stay in bus-quater but she refused and she went into my brother's matrimonial room and stayed saying she's not going anywhere, she is embarrassing the whole house, my brother is still recovering and if I land her slap they will say he is beating a woman ... pls house help me even police tire for the matter and they drove off

You try bros...next movie pls.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by mmadu4: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
when the man needed her most she ran away . chai fear Nigerian women ooo and some of these comments baffles me how can you advice the man to take the woman back . are you people mentally retard.ed? i cant even wish such woman on my enemy

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Depressed101: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
NCAN911:
In 2019 January to be precise, my brother had an accident while returning from village which left his two legs almost damaged, him and his wife just finished their wedding in November 2018... "fast fwd" my brother's leg was becoming worse I had to sell one his land in Ikotun so he can travel to India and treat himself because he can't work anymore even with clutches, his wife hearing that he can't work again told me that she wants to go and meet the mum I asked her why because everyone just returned from village, but she insisted and I ask her to wait till my sister comes by weekend, on Sunday she left me and her husband and we never heard of her again and she stopped picking our call, my brother said we should leave her alone, after 6months of my brother's stay in India by God's grace he returned home with his two legs strong again but his business has crumbled but his friends in China started giving him goods on credit and he bounced back with a new woman who is a hard-working woman ... just this January the ex-wife came with the mother saying her daughter belongs here, that she is married here and nobody will do anything about it, neighbors had to come and intervain, my brother ask the ex-wife to stay in bus-quater but she refused and she went into my brother's matrimonial room and stayed saying she's not going anywhere, she is embarrassing the whole house, my brother is still recovering and if I land her slap they will say he is beating a woman ... pls house help me even police tire for the matter and they drove off
you both are wise ,but not wise enough ..why did your brother marry another woman when he was still technically married to his other wife.he should go and return her bride price it's not too late . Next pls

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by jeff1607(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
You need this

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Kondomatic(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nah see finish dey cause all these.

She know say your brother is "weak" man

I stopped reading when he told her to stay in the boys quarters.

Normally she's not even supposed to stay in the same Local Government with him

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by JONSYN7154: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Naijahops:
Nigerian girls are a useless and worthless piece of shiit.
rephrase it in mosdii's voice pls

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Angelacruz: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
flush her out...

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
JONSYN7154:
rephrase it in mosdii's voice pls
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by JONSYN7154: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Naijahops:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them.
grin my hand no dey o

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by gotnel: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Very simple
Your brother should start a divorce process immediately.
While on the divorce process, elders from the two families should be assembled.
Your brother who is the husband of the woman should tell the elders that he is no longer interested in the woman as a wife.
All traditional process of dewifing her should be followed while the court takes care of the divorce.
With all these processes going on, your brother should let the families and the court know that he doesn't want to keep the woman under his roof.
If children are involved, your brother should provide for their upkeep.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by tit(f): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ha ha ha
Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Womanizer(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
maclawrence02:

Technical Crap!

You people that think through your anus will just be talking rubbish anyhow!

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Eagba(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kondomatic:
Nah see finish dey cause all these.

She know say your brother is "weak" man

I stopped reading when he told her to stay in the boys quarters.

Normally she's not even supposed to stay in the same Local Government with him
this is fatality.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by maclawrence02(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Womanizer:

You people that think through your anus will just be talking rubbish anyhow!
woman wrapper!
Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by boxer022(m): 4:38am On Feb 28, 2021
As painful as it is currently, they are still legally married and unless your brother wants to have a second wife, the new hard working woman does not have a stake in his home. It is now left to him to decide on who to let go; if I am to say, based on your story, the one that ran away back to her father's house never expected him to walk again, I can categorically say that she may not have even contacted him while undergoing treatment in India. I can also state clearly that she doesn't love him at all and agreed to marry him due to his financial authority. If his friends hadn't been good friends in need helping him back to his feet in his business, do you think she will come back? I can clearly say a very big NO. This shows clearly that she wasn't brought up properly and I am sorry to say, her mother is the cause of her problem. How can a newly married woman who just returned from their wedding at the village run back to her father's house in the name of seeing her mother, leaving the man who paid her bride price and spent heavily to make the wedding a big and successful one, knowing his present predicament? It goes to show and prove my point earlier that she only married him because of his money. Even if the accident didn't happen and along the line his business experiences any form of problems or downfall, she will also run away from her home leaving her husband and children. She will not support him in the time of need. She is expecting to reap where she didn't sow. As I said at the beginning of my write up, it is in his hands to decide on what to do, he should decide quickly so as not to lose the hard working one ready to support him at any time. If I was in his shoe I would have done it even before I return back to the country. She doesn't deserve that home or marriage as she is very wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Cousin9999: 4:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Part of me wants your brother to tell female relatives to drag her out, and smack her if necessary. But that's not productive (unless you have to).

Get the most levelheaded person in the family to talk to her, or a pastor. That should help a lot. You can even arrange a big family meeting between her family and yours.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by Quality20(m): 5:14am On Feb 28, 2021
u said she is terrorising you, but I can't see how she is from what u wrote above.
Re: My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" by OlawaleBammie: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2021
NCAN911:
Get wise bro, let ur brother threaten her with a divorce paper, she will mellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girl Is About To Do / It's Really Hard": Oyinbo Lady Married To Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears / Do Girls Like Boys That Are Raw???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.