Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (43498 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by NaijaMutant(f): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by onward4life(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2021
But ipod is a terrorist group nah...

By fools....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ade3131: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Omashe ooo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by big7: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Curse be onto all supporter of this govt, may there generational life turn out the way buhari is ruling Nigeria. May they experience everything Nigeria is currently and have been experiencing since 2015.may they never see helper in time of need. They will beg and never get help since they have decided to be loyal to a Dracula. They will never experience joy as death and pain sha be the portion of them and their entire family down to there generation yet unborn.

How can one see all that is happening and still support a terrorist motivated govt as this.

Nigeria needs to disintegrate as soon as possible, either by a second civil war or by dialogue but if the latter won't provide the result let the former be fully activated.

Southerners use your brains we are nothing like the northerners. This Islamic infected demons will stop at nothing until they conquer the country into a jihadist or Islamic state of sharia...

Let fight it out once and for all.

God bless ESN. I am loving that group of armed group as the day goes by cos very soon seem the east will only be the exempted region from this jihadist bastards cos every other southern region seem to be sleeping and self deceiving thinking they will wake up one morning and all this will just stop or they will all just repent.

Remember, the violent taketh it by force.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by funmike83(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Akaegwu:
I no go better for Buhari

did you just say I
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BAVOSKI(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2021
But Wait oooo..since Boko Haram has been terrorizing and kidnapping in the country, we've not hear anything like ,Boko Haram kidnapped the daughter,son, Father, Mother,of A Senator, governor, president.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by backtalkG(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Religion of piss and shit Ogun kee buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by SatanicPriest: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2021
stop all these rubbish with peoples lives o. if na orlu , una go send battalion. i swear only me can fight this boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Peterobi90: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Only the Northern populace can solve its problem..

When they start killing the kidnappers and their associates alongside destroying their ill-gotten properties like it was done it other regions, and not "my brother, my fellow muslim or christian talks" in no time, it would reduce drastically.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Acidiously: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Chai
Make I tell you wetin happen for Nigeria
Get this big problems inside my Nigeria
I dey here with my BIAFRA tile
BIAFRANs dey here with afonjas tile
Boko boys Dem dey live for sambisa
Bandit boys Dem dey all over the forest
Herdsmen enjoying the fulani regime
Everything jaga everyone japa
Ah oshe
Sheikh gumi don turn to chief negotiator
Matawalle dey pay compensation
Ah!! Omo see gobe
We just live in fear
We no fit go farm
AK-47 dey everywhere
But thank God say we BIAFRANs get Ipob
That's why
We hold them tight
Hold them jeje
Hold them tight
Hold them jeje........
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Liposure: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2021
In god we trust

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Seebrian(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2021
May help come your way before the deadline in Jesus name.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2021
I'm sure he would have been rescued if it's a chief Iman from a mosque in borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Coolbreeze1988(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Lanretoye:
one day one day...all these rubbish go stop.
When? with the kinda leaders we have?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by funmike83(f): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Only Jesus can save in this situation . He is God that makes the impossible possible . Buhari can not safe . to me he is a DEAD MAN

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by smoke9910(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2021
All these pastors wey dey buy private jet. Them no see way to intervene in this case whether na money dem dey find or even put pressure on the president to act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by tiredoflife(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2021
if u are a christain....u are suppose to be happy if u die for the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ
brace up pastor and die for the gospel if need be....show them the love of Christ as they behead you
stop calling on buhari or the government or the church
to die for Christ is gain
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Komu1048(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2021
I'm very sorry, and I sincerely sympathise with the abducted people, but I see giving money to this people as a way of encouraging them. This guys are cashing out big time
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by funmike83(f): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2021
tiredoflife:
if u are a christain....u are suppose to be happy if u die for the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ
brace up pastor and die for the gospel if need be....show them the love of Christ as they behead you
stop calling on buhari or the government or the church
to die for Christ is gain

NO WONDER YOU ARE TIREDOFLIFE

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2021
undecided Na wa o insecurity every where biko what is the game plan....So Caliph Shekau has stop brushing his teeth with chewing stick, he now has a new brand, bullet holster. I am yet to digest the incidents in Maiduguri, I am lost in what to say,same way I am lost on this matter. I can only appeal to the good office of Caliph Shekau to let the man go,abi for how long are we going to keep shielding blood .I can't believe I said good office... Well sha biko.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by princenaira(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
I am pained by this cry out. Pastor listen, they can destroy your flesh but not your soul. Angels will welcome you home in grand style should they commit this crime against crime. I am sure Buhari will do nothing because you are not a Muslim cleric. Deep down they will be happy to have one of the soldiers of Christ down

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by freemanq(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
This is what the so called president promised to end before few months if voted to power? See what is happening to innocent Nigerians now
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ade3131: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

How about other numerous innocent victims that have been killed by BH? Are they all christians?

What about the unknown mallams or Musa the gateman that these motherfuckers have sent to their early graves? The farmers and the likes....

Guy, this BH guys have no business with religion. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Brushstrokes20: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Yet, some redundant tyrant promised to end bokoharam in 6 months if elected...

Nigeria urgently needs a sane and SOUND leader!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Asadujames202(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2021
The so called pasitor

Looks like a failed yahoo boy
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2021
BH still terrorizing and doing as they wish. Buhari is truly useless
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Stockquality: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2021
FBI came,rescued their own,killed all bandits on the spot and left back dead of the nite with no ransom paid. However this is nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by tinktanker: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Islam is the same as the likes of church of Satan. That's y they refuse ppl too from commenting on the wall to tell them the truth. Just as the force ppl to accept their religion by force or u die. If I was a Muslim I wld have been ashamed to say I am because of these atrocities but on like most Muslims especially the northern Muslims have a soft spot for these terrorist. The truth is bitter.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by PrinceMajestic: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Christians and intentional madness. You claim lord god and jesus are your saviours and protectors but they faild to save you from terrorist abduction, why not call on jesus or pray to jesus the saviour to save you or pastors no longer believe in existence of lord jesus the saviour? Why disturbing the govt? When insecurity befall religious people why dont they call on jesus or m'hammed to save them? Shouldn't ur gods be responsible for your security before human govts? Lol. Dumb people
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2021
It only in Nigeria they will be negotiating with terrorist America will never do that, rather look for ways to arrest them.

It is finished for this country.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by tiredoflife(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021
funmike83:

NO WONDER YOU ARE TIREDOFLIFE

you will not understand since u practice religion
boko haram cant hold me and i will make that video for help
never
i will rather die than show Christ that i am a coward

WE HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF BOLDNESS AND A SOUND MIND
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021
LoudLord:
Muslims and their killing.

NL sucks ajeh ,so if I no be Muslim I no fit comment on Muslim section that's sucks you know.if una religion dey holy like that then why una killing too much?

Muslims folks fit comment anyhow on Christians section that's rubbish

Totally Rubbish
mtcheew

Na only them go dey kill still dey talk AHLAHUAKUBAR up and down

NL should fix up

You are naïve ,Christians have been killing each other since 19kokoro ,read European history. You will see that Muslims copied from Christianity the act of dying for God ,condemning innocent people for witchcraft, burning heretics and committing genocide on massive scale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) / FEC Approves Reopening Of four Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.