Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (43489 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by GamalNasser: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021
WalkerMichael:
what is even happening in Nigeria.

Buhari is happening
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

There are Christian killers and kidnappers in Nigeria. Evans is a good example. Does that mean all Christians are kidnappers?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Joseph08(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Only God can save him since isn't a Muslim.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by tiredoflife(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2021
princenaira:
I am pained by this cry out. Pastor listen, they can destroy your flesh but not your soul. Angels will welcome you home in grand style should they commit this crime against crime. I am sure Buhari will do nothing because you are not a Muslim cleric. Deep down they will be happy to have one of the soldiers of Christ down

HE SHOULD STOP BEGGING AND BE A CHRISTIAN
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by tinktanker: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2021
=
Ade3131:

How about other numerous innocent victims that have been killed by BH? Are they all christians?

What about the unknown mallams or Musa the gateman that these motherfuckers have sent to their early graves? The farmers and the likes....

Guy, this BH guys have no business with religion. Know this and know peace.
they do. As shekau said not all Muslims are recognized by him. See the release clause for Leah that will tell u it is religious

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by LoudLord(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2021
alasane:

You are naïve ,Christians have been killing each other since 19kokoro ,read European history. You will see that Muslims copied from Christianity the act of dying for God ,condemning innocent people for witchcraft, burning heretics and committing genocide on massive scale

Be like say you be Muslim too abi?

You need to fix up yourself too

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Princedapace(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2021
North is too much of a burden angry

Was the war worth it? Look at Nigeria today. Shame
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by November1857(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2021
funmike83:
Only Jesus can save in this situation . He is God that makes the impossible possible . Buhari can not safe . to me he is a DEAD MAN
He busy calling on Buhari for rescue, instead of looking into GOD just like Stephen and Peter in the book of ACTS of Apostle.

I doubt he is a real man of GOD
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by zoedew: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

And Lateef Adegbite former Sec-Gen NSCIA laboured hard to prevent Boko Haram from being labelled a terrorist organisation in the silent hope that Boko Haram can help achieve the agenda to Islamise Nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by MosayA: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2021
DEVILS. That's who and what they are.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by crazycrypto710: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Islamic terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by dorox(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the Name of JESUS! I Bind the Power backing the power backing the kidnappers of this Pastor.

I Decree angelic Invasion , Earthquake and Confusion into the camp where this pastor is held Captive. Let Him be Realeased in the Name of JESUS.. Amen

Oyedepo made the same proclamation a few years ago and nothing came of it. In fact all the decrees, all the prayers, all the curses and proclamations against terrorism by church people in Nigeria has had zero effect so far, what makes you think that yours will be any different this time around?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by dalass(f): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:

I don't know why they bring Islamic topics to the front page where all will see but can't comment without declaration of another god. Such should be left in the Muslim section/ religious for Muslims only! Since such topics are not for general consumption/ comments lipsrsealed

To me its a form of terrorism to be able to without commenting or you're forced to an oath before you make any comments on topics on f.p oh lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by izubext007: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2021
because he is a Christian, buhari will never take actions
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by donprinyo(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2021
FOOOCKING COUNTRY. ONE NIGERIA MY ARSE
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by SexytorresE(f): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2021
No, God will save him pls . God can't watch his own die like that he his servant of God he need God now not FG. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Craigslists:
Lol grin

E go soon clear for una eye. Make una dey give amnesty to terrorists and bandits by calling them repentant. This will only encourage the upcoming terrorists that the business is lucrative and cash out is sure banker cheesy

Una go dey here dey cheer EFCC up say dem arrest working boys. If nor be street wey help boys calm down for south una think say people for fit dey sleep with their two eyes closed. The matter for worst past weytin dey happen for north now. Bandits matter for be child’s play.

Make una nor rally round on how to remove the terrorists wey una call government.

I hear say dem don put one new Aboki as EFCC chairman make him come dey Terrorize peaceful working boys wey dey mind their business while corrupt politicians and Civil Servants are having a field day looting our scarce resources to bribe terrorists.

E sure me say the day all these people in red jackets with misplaced priorities go mistakenly enter my area Na their dead body go litter the streets that day. Bunch of id!ots!!

I for hail u but dat part u said if dem enter ur area na die..... Word be say, if ndlea enter some kain forest to go harvest boiz, na kill straight. But dem working boiz d slack. Fortify ur damn self against economic saboteurs called efcc.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Lewisalexander(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
These northerners are not humans. Split this country already. I'm tired of living with wild animals.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Angelmichael63: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF IN THAT SITUATION,HOW WILL YOU FEEL?

ONE DAY NIGERIA WILL BE FREE FROM ALL KIND OF TERRORISM
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Akinloye11: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:
2015 my best friend Philis Soctor a missionary was kidnapped in Kogi state Emiworo.

She was kidnapped by the same Fulani she was fighting for. she built a house for them and bought a big land for grazing and yet they kidnapped her.

I cried to my brother that the kidnappers wanted 200 million, what I had with me was 120million then.

He asked me not to worry. He found Philis within 24hours.

If an individual can be this efficient, the government can do better. Pastors are becoming a hunted specimen in the northern part of nigeria
please i need a job even if its just a cleanear job 09020313343
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by ugodson(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Wait oooo! As Nigeria big and has money like this,we can't boast of having special groups like NAVY SEALS, SPECIAL MARINE, MILITARY TACTICAL TEAMS so they can go for a rescue mission?

Nigeria I HAIL UNA O!

MAYBE IS JUST ME WATCHING TOO MUCH AMERICAN MOVIES
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Queenlovely(f): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Akinloye11:
please i need a job even if its just a cleanear job 09020313343

ok,

what religion are you
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by dorox(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:

There are Christian killers and kidnappers in Nigeria. Evans is a good example. Does that mean all Christians are kidnappers?
There are Christians and Muslims who commit crime without claiming to do so in the name of their God and religion.
Evans the kidnapper is one such example. Boko Haram on the other hand is a Terror organisation that claims to be carrying out the will of Allah and his Messanger Mohammed with every act of Terror it does. It calls on Allah when it kills, it calls on Allah when it rapes young girls, it calls on Allah when it abducts school children, an lastly it claims to be fighting for Sharia law and the practice of Islam to be established in all the lands.
This is what makes boko Haram an Islamic Terror organisation.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Scetrocom: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Triangles1:
If anything happen to him they should be ready for war.

I repeat, if anything go wrong with this pastor, all the northerner politicians should get ready for war.

Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakilome, TB Joshua, and the rest of prominent pastor, its high time for you all to speak out against this tomentor politicians, you pastors should come out of your mansion and private jet, speak out and help the northerners pastor, just because you guys are untouchable pastor because of your high influence in Nigeria doesn't mean to keep quite, help your fellow minor pastor.

Oyedepo, Adeboye please, please, please, I beg you all in the name of Jesus the savior, help the pastor in the north and speak out, enough of using religion for politics.

Speaking out is not even enough. I believe RCCG or WINNERS alone can raise whatever the kidnappers are demanding. They will then have mouth to take their case to the world and state how northern Islamic government of Nigeria have being unleashing boko haram on christian clandestinely. First thing should come first. Raise money, raise prayer and then raise voice to the world powers
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2021
The same fake god who inspired his kidnapping will return him abi?

merits:
InshaAllah you shall return unhurt.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by endoski: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
LoudLord:
Muslims and their killing.

NL sucks ajeh ,so if I no be Muslim I no fit comment on Muslim section that's sucks you know.if una religion dey holy like that then why una killing too much?

Muslims folks fit comment anyhow on Christians section that's rubbish

Totally Rubbish
mtcheew

Na only them go dey kill still dey talk AHLAHUAKUBAR up and down

NL should fix up
Islam is a religion of terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Yes, because Evans was kidnapping his victims in the name of Christ. Why do all MUDSLIMES make dumb arguments in defence of their substandard religion?

drlateef:

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by iramure(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2021
It's time truth be told. Religion is man made and the reason is just for control of the gullibles. At times I wonder why the so called powerful men of god in Nigeria can't just pray and command all these terrorist to stop all these atrocities but if it's to brag and terrorise their gullible innocent members they have power. Things are getting worse, all they do is to add more to our problem.
Government failed
Religion failed
Who can save us?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by RPG2020(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Calling their head office is waste of time just pray to God � for forgiveness and accept your soul �
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by hush15: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
November1857:

https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-gives-government-a-week-deadline-to-free-pastor/

Photo description: Boko Haram captive, Pastor Bulus Yakuru. Photo from a screenshot of the video HumAngle obtained Thursday, 25/02/2021.

What are their demands in the first instance
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Quality20(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2021
we pray n hope for d best
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by dederocs(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Boko haram are pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.