Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (43486 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by OmoAkin85: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
omo b like boko don wise up..dem don learn to make raba as bandit does..now dey will start kidnapping and collecting ransom
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lanretoye:
one day one day...all these rubbish go stop.
I believe you
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Thelife: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:

There are Christian killers and kidnappers in Nigeria. Evans is a good example. Does that mean all Christians are kidnappers?

Did Evan ever claim to be a Christian show us evidence please.

or you want me to show you where your bokoharam claim to be Muslim

did Evan ever claim to be following Christ instructions

should I show you where your bokoharam clam to be following the foot steps of your gigolo fake prophet mumuhammad. God punish you terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by haffaze777(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
May God save you sir and return you back to your family
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BRATISLAVA: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

Not really.

Take a look at the topics and tell us why follow ups to this news couldn't have been issued, and rather it is news about why someone's brother called off his wedding, and why he's single? A mod here is posting content that makes men happy.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Washere(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nigerian christians on another move again, Whatever or whichever way you tried your foul play, will always ended up in vain. We knew , everybody knew that christians are the boko Haram hiding under the guise of some useless individuals,... So because soldiers decisively dealt with your siblings at new marte that is why you come up with this strategy? Just to divert Nigerian's attention,,,Una never see anything,,,if una kill am self is one of una, federal government have nothing to loose,.you better come up with another plan,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Only a fool will look at what is happening in places like Igangan and Saki and conclude that tribe and religion have nothing to do with it. The Fulani Jihadists led by Uthman Dan Fodio who conquered Northern Nigeria in the 19th Century were waging war against their fellow muslims and yet they still called it a Jihad. Practically the whole of Northern Nigeria before Dan Fodio's jihad was practicing Islam, and yet the Fulanis referred to their war of aggression and expansion as a "Jihad." If the past behaviour of Fulani jihadists towards their fellow muslims, doesn't tell you that they are capable of repeating the same actions in Yorubaland , then you're free to wallow in your own ignorance.

drlateef:

When you are bereft of anything to say, you deviate. Now let’s talk about Yoruba and Fulani bandits: among their victims are Yoruba Muslims. And no lucky victim has ever come out to tell us that these bandits asked about their religion or tribe. Even Fulani men have been kidnapped and killed. Reports have stated that many of these criminals are animists. So you have nothing to argue about religion in that.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Only a fool will look at what is happening in places like Igangan and Saki and conclude that tribe and religion have nothing to do with it. The Fulani Jihadists led by Uthman Dan Fodio who conquered Northern Nigeria in the 19th Century were waging war against their fellow muslims and yet they still called it a Jihad. Practically the whole of Northern Nigeria before Dan Fodio's jihad was practicing Islam, and yet the Fulanis referred to their war of aggression and expansion as a "Jihad." If the past behaviour of Fulani jihadists towards their fellow muslims, doesn't tell you that they are capable of repeating the same actions in Yorubaland , then you're free to wallow in your own ignorance.

Let us give you more lecture, you ignorant one. The belligerent behaviour of any group has nothing to do with religion. Even their fulfude language refers to jihad. But because you are ignorant you quickly conclude that’s Islam promoting their evil behaviour. That’s how gullible you are. When they kill fellow Muslims, you fail to ask why they do that. This narrow mindedness should stop. Think outside the box and look at the bigger picture. Even Fulani are being kidnapped by their own folk in the north. Criminals should not be profiled by religion or ethnicity. Otherwise you will turn everything into a bigger war and criminals will smile at your foolishness. Because they had nothing to do with religion.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by ceeceeuwa: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:
2015 my best friend Philis Soctor a missionary was kidnapped in Kogi state Emiworo.

She was kidnapped by the same Fulani she was fighting for. she built a house for them and bought a big land for grazing and yet they kidnapped her.

I cried to my brother that the kidnappers wanted 200 million, what I had with me was 120million then.

He asked me not to worry. He found Philis within 24hours.

If an individual can be this efficient, the government can do better. Pastors are becoming a hunted specimen in the northern part of nigeria
Lori iro
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Jman24(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
iramure:
It's time truth be told. Religion is man made and the reason is just for control of the gullibles. At times I wonder why the so called powerful men of god in Nigeria can't just pray and command all these terrorist to stop all these atrocities but if it's to brag and terrorise their gullible innocent members they have power. Things are getting worse, all they do is to add more to our problem.
Government failed
Religion failed
Who can save us?

Exactly.. I'm amazed that in 21st century some people are saying he should pray and act according to his faith or better still die, while other developed Nations try their best to rescue their own.

Religion has finished Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Your own "prophet" used his religion to encourage armed robbery and banditry. So why are you weeping buckets of tears because I told you the truth?

[img]https://images./7aimpLZ8Me6RzPtFxS57jt.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2a0UHFG5BfS4jwB19b8RO3.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./1ArwPE3GDJLQCIfYLbzKa9.jpg[/img]

drlateef:

Let us give you more lecture, you ignorant one. The belligerent behaviour of any group has nothing to do with religion. Even their fulfude language refers to jihad. But because you are ignorant you quickly conclude that’s Islam promoting their evil behaviour. That’s how gullible you are. When they kill fellow Muslims, you fail to ask why they do that. This narrow mindedness should stop. Think outside the box and look at the bigger picture. Even Fulani are being kidnapped by their own folk in the north. Criminals should not be profiled by religion or ethnicity. Otherwise you will turn everything into a bigger war and criminals will smile at your foolishness. Because they had nothing to do with religion.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:

From what book are your Christian terrorists reading from? And is the list of Christian terrorists organisations I gave not enough? I can get you more.

Why are u dodging the question?
KKK is Ku Klux Klan,a white supremacist party. And they don't read from any holy book while executing blacks.
Just like other groups,be it Hindu or Buddhists,don't kill in the name of God.

ISIS- Islamic state of Iraq and Syria.
ISIL- Islamic state of Iraq and Levant.
ISWAP- Islamic state of west African province
Hezbollah is the party of Allah.
The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.
Boko Haram(Jama'at Al-as Sunnah lid-Da'awah Wa-il Jihad): meaning; Group of the people of Sunnah and preaching of Jihad.
Now from what I have written above, you have a common denominator,(Islamic).
Now do the math,and tell me which other terrorist organisations be it Christian,Jewish,Hindu or Buddhist tag their movement with religion?
And lastly Sheik Shekau reads from the Koran.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by biyams83(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
November1857:

https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-gives-government-a-week-deadline-to-free-pastor/

Photo description: Boko Haram captive, Pastor Bulus Yakuru. Photo from a screenshot of the video HumAngle obtained Thursday, 25/02/2021.
what are their demands
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

Why are u dodging the question?
KKK is Ku Klux Klan,a white supremacist party. And they don't read from any holy book while executing blacks.
Just like other groups,be it Hindu or Buddhists,don't kill in the name of God.

ISIS- Islamic state of Iraq and Syria.
ISIL- Islamic state of Iraq and Levant.
ISWAP- Islamic state of west African province
Hezbollah is the party of Allah.
The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.
Boko Haram(Jama'at Al-as Sunnah lid-Da'awah Wa-il Jihad): meaning; Group of the people of Sunnah and preaching of Jihad.
Now from what I have written above, you have a common denominator,(Islamic).
Now do the math,and tell me which other terrorist organisations be it Christian,Jewish,Hindu or Buddhist tag their movement with religion?
And lastly Sheik Shekau reads from the Koran.

I hope your pastor is not telling you this. Stop listening to your pastors and read books for independent mindedness. I just replied with links to how KKK is a Protestant terrorist group. Yet you are spewing your ignorance back at me. And they kill people making reference to the bible. All informed people know about this. All other Christian terrorists refer to the bible as their source of terrorism. The bible has plenty of such verses, I can give you some if you don’t know, because I hate that you spew ignorance again to me.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ade3131: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

what's this one saying.

show one one imam that was slaughter by bokoharam.

hopeless terrorist

You ask for one but I'll give one more as extra

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13679234&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjADegQICxAC&usg=AOvVaw11fGk8wR8wSTdZed05SEmI

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBREA120CK20140203&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjACegQIDBAC&usg=AOvVaw1mhmCI4qhlzximo2nwOt9x&ampcf=1

Let's call crime by its name. BH has terrorized humans of both faith and even razed down villages. They've maimed children, old or adults.

Kanuribes are their most victims (Shekarau's own tribe). What would have concern me a common Yoruba man in their wahala? Is it religion or what?

I don't stereotype people and generalization is very wrong. Yes, BH claimed to be fighting for a religious course but how many Muslims like them near you are doing what they're doing? Or are they more islamically inclined than the emir of sokoto, the prince of Dubai and so on?

Let's be guided plz

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by iramure(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jman24:

Exactly.. I'm amazed that in 21st century some people are saying he should pray and act according to his faith or better still die, while other developed Nations try their best to rescue their own.

Religion has finished Nigeria
as long as all these religious charlatans who are merchandising religion and stealing in the names of seed, faith, tithe, offering, and so on are still allowed to openly practise thier deceit, then Nigeria is as good as written of.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
It is bcus of useless elements like you in Nigeria is the very reason your Muslims neighbors would look the other way. When you deemed it necessary to castigate all Muslims and even attacked Islam bcus of action of clowns in Sambisa, you should know you already lost the game. You have Muslims neighbors and perhaps Muslims family and friends but you chose to be stupid. Since you Christians and your stupid pastors claimed to have miracles, how about you go to Sambisa and display your fake miracles to get the poor soul rescued?. All you guys do is scam people in your churches in the name of miracles. Please stop fueling anti islam and antimuslims rhetoric. It doesnt solve anything.

All these years you have not understood BH is govt sponsored criminals?. You must be fools

Ogun kee you there
Pastors should go and perform miracles on the monsters you created?

All Muslims are potential terrorists!!!
And the monsters you created will consume all of you.

Muslims hate non Muslims, but ask them where they want to be and they’ll tell you with non Muslims.
Because they don’t have peace amongst themselves.

They believe the American dollar is symbolic of the anti christ, but ask them the country of their dreams, they’ll shout America, Europe.

Keep living in denial, Bokoharam will soon cut off your head. Ase
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Thelife: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ade3131:

You ask for one but I'll give one more as extra

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13679234&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjADegQICxAC&usg=AOvVaw11fGk8wR8wSTdZed05SEmI

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBREA120CK20140203&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjACegQIDBAC&usg=AOvVaw1mhmCI4qhlzximo2nwOt9x&ampcf=1

Let's call crime by its name. BH has terrorized humans of both faith and even razed down villages. They've maimed children, old or adults.

Kanuribes are their most victims (Shekarau's own tribe). What would have concern me a common Yoruba man in their wahala? Is it religion or what?

I don't stereotype people and generalization is very wrong. Yes, BH claimed to be fighting for a religious course but how many Muslims like them near you are doing what they're doing? Or are they more islamically inclined than the emir of sokoto, the prince of Dubai and so on?

Let's be guided plz

1. You bloody lier I asked you to show me where bokoharam slaughter an imam be for but you come paste link that nothing is in it.

2. Crime committed by religion in the name of religion will always be a religious crime, so what are you saying,

3. What concerned you is your religion, and the funniest part is you support him indirectly.

4. Why did all moslom have to be acting like there foot soldier? Have you see a Nation that's only made up of a soldiers before?

You people still think we are in 1800 right? Those people you mentioned are indirectly supporting them just like you.

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by koolaid87: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Anty, you can lie ooo
120 million bawo

grin

Queenlovely:
2015 my best friend Philis Soctor a missionary was kidnapped in Kogi state Emiworo.

She was kidnapped by the same Fulani she was fighting for. she built a house for them and bought a big land for grazing and yet they kidnapped her.

I cried to my brother that the kidnappers wanted 200 million, what I had with me was 120million then.

If an individual can be this efficient, the government can do better. Pastors are becoming a hunted specimen in the northern part of nigeria

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by yewawa: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Call on GOD pastor......it's only him that can save,it only him.....I thought buari can but he can't.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ade3131: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

You are right, but only to an extent.
Yes they attack everybody of all religions.
But one thing I have observed is that they never ever burn down mosques, I have never seen them kidnap an Imam or Sheik or Alfa. This I have never seen.
The only clerics they kidnap are Pastors,Priests and missionaries, or health workers.
And don't tell me B/H have nothing to do with religion. That is like saying Nazism has nothing to do with race.
Does not make sense.

Just so you know, Islamic clerics have been kidnapped and killed by these devil incarnates. See links below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2015/7/3/boko-haram-kills-scores-praying-in-nigeria-mosques&ved=2ahUKEwil8ci2y4fvAhXXZxUIHfbJAoMQFjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw35fiwEI3SDqT7bRhHCAEBz&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30256157&ved=2ahUKEwil8ci2y4fvAhXXZxUIHfbJAoMQFjABegQIChAD&usg=AOvVaw3SGSq0vdciQ-258m9oCanf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/06/nigeria-bombs-kill-44-in-crowded-mosque-restaurant-jos-boko-haram&ved=2ahUKEwil8ci2y4fvAhXXZxUIHfbJAoMQFjADegQICxAC&usg=AOvVaw1TTBaDsbX6OW4wkWq_hVbt&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13679234&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw2_Np3VIKXglryvRvv7SgMD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBREA120CK20140203&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjACegQIDBAC&usg=AOvVaw1mhmCI4qhlzximo2nwOt9x&ampcf=1

Lemme stop at those ones bcuz they're so many.

Truly, crime has no race, religion or tribe. Or how do we explain it that the leader of BH is a Muslim from Maiduguri and the people he's tormenting are his own people?

Fulani herdsmen too are Muslims and Fulanis and the people they're kidnapping are Hausa/Fulanis (except for some parts of the South), and they're majorly Muslims too.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

So funny how you dummy are so quick to go back to history to justify your foolishness in this century, you think we forget how your sunni and shite brothers om islam have been killing each other right from the day of your gigolo fake prophet mumuhammad. werey

You see, this is what crazy people do, they try to pull you into their delusion. ISLAM Remain the only faith based on knowledge that cannot be disputed by any living being. Ours is NOT on fake miracles or money making ventures springing up in names of churches ... check out news trending on Apostles that prayed for covid 19 to remain to further booster his investments
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

So funny how you dummy are so quick to go back to history to justify your foolishness in this century, you think we forget how your sunni and shite brothers om islam have been killing each other right from the day of your gigolo fake prophet mumuhammad. werey

Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, more commonly called Rev King, who was convicted for murder to the Supreme Court and given a death sentence, has been gifted with 17 newspaper advert pages in ThisDay, by his church members and others who celebrated him like a god. This is what you called religion, retarded brain?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

Ogun kee you there
Pastors should go and perform miracles on the monsters you created?
why not?. It is you Christians that always fight the devil. Is your Jesus too weak to defeat BH?. If your pastors can't rescue this poor guy, then they are all fake including TB Joshua Synagogue of satan.

All Muslims are potential terrorists!!!
And the monsters you created will consume all of you.
See a bigot talking. Donald Trump already informed us who created terrorists. Hillary Clinton also informed us. So we need not to deceive ourselves again. And finally we saw John McCain posed with isis in 2016. What would you have said if a Muslim posed with them?.

Muslims hate non Muslims, but ask them where they want to be and they’ll tell you with non Muslims.
Because they don’t have peace amongst themselves.
And you have peace amongst yourselves?. Are you Christians not the ones invading MUSLIMs countries and bombing them?. Clown!

They believe the American dollar is symbolic of the anti christ, but ask them the country of their dreams, they’ll shout America, Europe
Dense shocked. It is you kiriyo that always screamed "antichrist". Was that not clear with your Pastor chris Oyakhilome who said vaccine is antichrist. You must be mentally sick

Keep living in denial, Bokoharam will soon cut off your head. Ase
You are their first in line. Dindinrin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ade3131: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

1. You bloody lier I asked you to show me where bokoharam slaughter an imam be for but you come paste link that nothing is in it.

2. Crime committed by religion in the name of religion will always be a religious crime, so what are you saying,

3. What concerned you is your religion, and the funniest part is you support him indirectly.

4. Why did all moslom have to be acting like there foot soldier? Have you see a Nation that's only made up of a soldiers before?

You people still think we are in 1800 right? Those people you mentioned are indirectly supporting them just like you.

I smile reading your comments... It is bcuz I'm asking you not to stereotype Muslims or people based on any bias you have for their race, tribe or religion that is making me support criminals?

I was actually trying to make the links shorter that's why it didn't open. Check the complete links below and maybe it'll help reshape your perception about humans.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13679234&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw2_Np3VIKXglryvRvv7SgMD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBREA120CK20140203&ved=2ahUKEwikodyzxofvAhUE8xQKHe6pCiwQFjACegQIDBAC&usg=AOvVaw1mhmCI4qhlzximo2nwOt9x&ampcf=1

What even gave you the impression that I'm religious? The level of hate and disgust among the so to say "God people"....Muslims and christians alike is enough to make people like me dissociate from anything called religious belief.

I beg, if the way you accused and attacked me wrongly is a form of defending your own religion and god, pls spare me from such, neither will I want to be identified with those who kill others bcuz their god instruct them to do so.

You guys sucks!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

I will rather quit this firum than to swear alkergiance to their killer allah which is not the Almighty God but one demon living in the space or jungle with the aliens.

If na only that religion left on Earth (which can not and can never be possible) I will rather turn a full time idol worshipper or no religion than to even key in to that religion of vampires.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:

I hope your pastor is not telling you this. Stop listening to your pastors and read books for independent mindedness. I just replied with links to how KKK is a Protestant terrorist group. Yet you are spewing your ignorance back at me. And they kill people making reference to the bible. All informed people know about this. All other Christian terrorists refer to the bible as their source of terrorism. The bible has plenty of such verses, I can give you some if you don’t know, because I hate that you spew ignorance again to me.

How many informed people know about this?
I personally have read the Quran,and many other books written by former Muslims. So don't tell me what I know,that I know.
And we don't defend Christianity when a Christian does wrong,instead we condemn the acts.
All religions are intolerant, but Islam is highly intolerant.
That is why we are not threatened by Buddhism,Hinduism and Judaism.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Thelife: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
alasane:

You see, this is what crazy people do, they try to pull you into their delusion. ISLAM Remain the only faith based on knowledge that cannot be disputed by any living being. Ours is NOT on fake miracles or money making ventures springing up in names of churches ... check out news trending on Apostles that prayed for covid 19 to remain to further booster his investments

Smile, another werey, you mean the knowledge of your gigolo fake prophet riding donkey to heaven. Or the knowledge that your gigolo fake prophet told you not to reason with your brain but only what he told you, you mean the knowledge that your gigolo fake prophet clone all the real prophet and then claim to be sent by his family idol(quranic allllllah) or the knowledge that you make a law that anyone that question the authenticity of your prophet will be put to dead grin grin

Yes it not a miracle because even your Mumuhammad family idol (quranic allah) can't perform a single miracle grin grin

It not a money making venture it a terrorist making venture where people are brainwashed into believing in dieing for a foolish idol that called itself god cheesy grin

Did you check how your allaah house (mecca was close down for more than 8 months by corona even when the idioooot claim that he will protect it and he won't allow disease and pandemic to enter. I guess the foolish entity forget to lock the gate when corona was about to enter mecca. Or you havent read where he promise that he will protect his so called cage( sorry house) smiley smiley

Well as for those fake apostles, The Bible have warn me against them, it said they will come. So you see that it a prophecy been fullfilled. But I'm so surprise that your useless mumuhamed family idol( qurannnic alllllah) can't protect his cage(mecccca) against corona as he promised.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by lastempero: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:

It sucks to defend christianity in Nigeria because you can only find few people that u can look upto. With all these daddy go's still see how xtains are treated in Nigeria, what stops them from securing the release of this young man.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Naughtysex: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Can't his God save him? Why calling on human to save you when you still have your imaginary God?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ade3131:

Just so you know, Islamic clerics have been kidnapped and killed by these devil incarnates. See links below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2015/7/3/boko-haram-kills-scores-praying-in-nigeria-mosques&ved=2ahUKEwil8ci2y4fvAhXXZxUIHfbJAoMQFjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw35fiwEI3SDqT7bRhHCAEBz&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30256157&ved=2ahUKEwil8ci2y4fvAhXXZxUIHfbJAoMQFjABegQIChAD&usg=AOvVaw3SGSq0vdciQ-258m9oCanf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/06/nigeria-bombs-kill-44-in-crowded-mosque-restaurant-jos-boko-haram&ved=2ahUKEwil8ci2y4fvAhXXZxUIHfbJAoMQFjADegQICxAC&usg=AOvVaw1TTBaDsbX6OW4wkWq_hVbt&ampcf=1

Lemme stop at those ones bcuz they're so many.

Truly, crime has no race, religion or tribe. Or how do we explain it that the leader of BH is a Muslim from Maiduguri and the people he's tormenting are his own people?

Fulani herdsmen too are Muslims and Fulanis and the people they're kidnapping are Hausa/Fulanis (except for some parts of the South), and they're majorly Muslims too.

They will bomb a mosque they don't agree with the Imam,they will never burn a mosque. And they can kill an Imam but they will never kidnap him and ask for ransom.
It does not mean they don't kill fellow Muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Farid24224(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

You are right, but only to an extent.
Yes they attack everybody of all religions.
But one thing I have observed is that they never ever burn down mosques, I have never seen them kidnap an Imam or Sheik or Alfa. This I have never seen.
The only clerics they kidnap are Pastors,Priests and missionaries, or health workers.

Gûy, they kidnap anyone they want whether Christian or Muslim........they bombed a central mosque in Kano in 2012........Am a living witness.. I have finally remove hands from this Book haram wahala...They can shout Allahu Akbar anyhow they want but its just camouflage.... They are not fighting for religion.... DYK that boko haram kill most re Muslims than Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.