Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (43487 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Danzakidakura(m): 3:50am On Feb 27, 2021
And Buhari will be happy if they do because he is not a Fulani man nor Fulani cow.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Thelife:

olofo, I guess you and your fellow head slammer that didn't disputed the so called revelation won't pass away. werey.

I can feel your pain

Our deen(faith) is NOT base on individual interpretation of the doctrine to pleases the whims and caprices of the paymaster that finance each ministry.
That is why gay ,lesbians,abortions,gambling,alcoholic,drugs,private jet and hosts of mansions and auditoriums are common features..
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Thelife:

olofo, I guess you and your fellow head slammer that didn't disputed the so called revelation won't pass away. werey.

I can feel your pain

Time will come when your limbs,mouth and eyes you used to blackmail and taunts Islam will be no more useful.
You will be left with your deeds in your grave
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Thelife:

I can feel your pain

You will NOT stay in this life forever.the angel of DEATH will visit you and you be reminded of how you used to mock the Apostles of Allah
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2021
drlateef:

I will continue to enlighten you. Bhuddist monks have been killing Rohingya Muslims in Myanma fir several years. The ethnic cleansing of Muslims drove many of them to Bangladesh and many perished in high seas. These are the tolerant Bhuddists. The Hindus in India as we speak are currently killing and maiming Muslims after getting the go ahead from their President Modi. Unless you don’t listen to the news, you should have heard about how mosques are being forcefully converted to Hindu shrine. It’s so annoying why ignorant people like you try to defend other religions as if they are saints.

Thank you for your enlightenment.
And I always wonder why is it that other religions act intolerant towards Islam and are more tolerant of each other.
That does not mean they are violent free,but I mean are far more tolerant to each other.
For example Christians and Hindus in India,there are also Christians in Myanmar,and there are Jews and Christians in Israel.You are right Muslims are persecuted the same way Christians are persecuted worldwide.
So I have been wondering?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
BobbieZion:

Thank you for your enlightenment.
And I always wonder why is it that other religions act intolerant towards Islam and are more tolerant of each other.
That does not mean they are violent free,but I mean are far more tolerant to each other.
For example Christians and Hindus in India,there are also Christians in Myanmar,and there are Jews and Christians in Israel.You are right Muslims are persecuted the same way Christians are persecuted worldwide.
So I have been wondering?

The answer is simple. Islam is the only true religion that has a holy book in which it is specifically stated that human beings must worship their Lord. It’s the only religion that has express requirement to worship the creator. It’s the only true authentic religion in that regards. It’s also the only religion that is growing fastest in the world. So it is natural that all enmity and hatred is directed at Islam and the Muslims by other competing religions.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by 2010goingon: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
drlateef:

I will continue to enlighten you. Bhuddist monks have been killing Rohingya Muslims in Myanma fir several years. The ethnic cleansing of Muslims drove many of them to Bangladesh and many perished in high seas. These are the tolerant Bhuddists. The Hindus in India as we speak are currently killing and maiming Muslims after getting the go ahead from their President Modi. Unless you don’t listen to the news, you should have heard about how mosques are being forcefully converted to Hindu shrine. It’s so annoying why ignorant people like you try to defend other religions as if they are saints.

You are either ignorant or a liar or a fanatic .

In Myanmar the Rohingya muslims first started killing Buddhists and Hindu's. This started post 1945 and accelerated post 1971.

Recent clashes was self defence retaliation when Rohingya terrorists targeted Buddhists. The Rohingya terrorists went as far as to kill hundreds of innocent Hindu Burmese who were not even involved in the conflict.

In India hundreds of Hindus are being killed weekly by muslims , go amd read their local media , international media is funded by leftists and rich gulf countries who never report attacks by muslims on other citizens.

In India there are 40,000 mosques which were built on temples destroyed by muslims . The Hindus are now fighting in courts to take ownership of the illegal muslim structures build on destroyed Hindu temples.

Need I tell what is happening in naija ?

World over when Muslims kill thousands of people from other religions, then all so called concerned muslims look the other way, when other religions start attacking the Muslim fanatics in self defence , then the muslims suddenly become victims.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by 2010goingon: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
drlateef:

The answer is simple. Islam is the only true religion that has a holy book in which it is specifically stated that human beings must worship their Lord. It’s the only religion that has express requirement to worship the creator. It’s the only true authentic religion in that regards. It’s also the only religion that is growing fastest in the world. So it is natural that all enmity and hatred is directed at Islam and the Muslims by other competing religions.

Loooool

Propaganda is propaganda however you spin it

Have you heard of him - Abu Tahir Sulayman al-Jannabi .

Do you know what he did in mecca and then what he did to the black stone for 40 years. Your so called creator was powerless to do anything.

So cut the crap . Religion is a human creation , nothing extraordinary about it.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
drlateef:

The B.I.B.L.E tells Me that the only way to see God is through Jesus Christ. And that he is the word of God.
When I read the Qur'an it also told me that Jesus I.e (Isah) pbuh is the the word of God, and also he is the only one who is a Prophet, a messenger and also a saviour.

I only belief in Jesus Christ the Lord.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
BobbieZion:

The B.I.B.L.E tells Me that the only way to see God is through Jesus Christ. And that he is the word of God.
When I read the Qur'an it also told me that Jesus I.e (Isah) pbuh is the the word of God, and also he is the only one who is a Prophet, a messenger and also a saviour.

I only belief in Jesus Christ the Lord.

You couched truth with lies in your reference to Quran. Allah tells us that He uses His word to create many things including Jesus. And Allah tells us we should only Him, nothing else. And Allah tells us He is the only saviour. The rest is false.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
2010goingon:

You are either ignorant or a liar or a fanatic .

In Myanmar the Rohingya muslims first started killing Buddhists and Hindu's. This started post 1945 and accelerated post 1971.

Recent clashes was self defence retaliation when Rohingya terrorists targeted Buddhists. The Rohingya terrorists went as far as to kill hundreds of innocent Hindu Burmese who were not even involved in the conflict.

In India hundreds of Hindus are being killed weekly by muslims , go amd read their local media , international media is funded by leftists and rich gulf countries who never report attacks by muslims on other citizens.

In India there are 40,000 mosques which were built on temples destroyed by muslims . The Hindus are now fighting in courts to take ownership of the illegal muslim structures build on destroyed Hindu temples.

Need I tell what is happening in naija ?

World over when Muslims kill thousands of people from other religions, then all so called concerned muslims look the other way, when other religions start attacking the Muslim fanatics in self defence , then the muslims suddenly become victims.

You can’t distort history. Truth is constant. Anyone interested to know the truth can check google for the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 5:53am On Feb 28, 2021
drlateef:

You couched truth with lies in your reference to Quran. Allah tells us that He uses His word to create many things including Jesus. And Allah tells us we should only Him, nothing else. And Allah tells us He is the only saviour. The rest is false.

The Qur'an made reference to the B.I.B.L.E,it is said in the Qur'an anything you don't understand go ask the people of the book.
The name Isah is mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an while Prophet Mohammed is mentioned 4 times.
Maryam the mother of Jesus is the only woman mentioned in the Qur'an with 70 mentions of her name.

The Qur'an says Jesus is the Messiah.
I read it in the Qur'an.
Don't think I am guessing,I know the word of God.
This is what Islam has been doing to it's followers. Hide the truth from them so they can't see light.
Jesus is not a religion, Jesus is the word of God and the Messiah.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2021
BobbieZion:

The Qur'an made reference to the B.I.B.L.E,it is said in the Qur'an anything you don't understand go ask the people of the book.
The name Isah is mentioned 25 times in the Qur'an while Prophet Mohammed is mentioned 4 times.
Maryam the mother of Jesus is the only woman mentioned in the Qur'an with 70 mentions of her name.

The Qur'an says Jesus is the Messiah.
I read it in the Qur'an.
Don't think I am guessing,I know the word of God.
This is what Islam has been doing to it's followers. Hide the truth from them so they can't see light.
Jesus is not a religion, Jesus is the word of God and the Messiah.

You are obviously confused. The Quran makes reference to bible and Allah says woe on to those who write scriptures with their own hands and claim it is from God. Bible was written, not revealed. It’s different from Injiel which was revealed. Your earliest Christian leaders have hidden Injiel and decided to produce their own scriptures by writing with their own hands. Woe on to them for what they did.
Jesus is massih:
al-Masīḥ (Arabic: المسيح‎, pronounced [maˈsiːħ], lit. 'the anointed', 'the traveller', or 'one who cures by caressing') is the Arabic word for messiah used by both Arab Christians and Muslims.

It has nothing to do with salvation. Christians stop telling lies against Allah. He has explained everything and they are all clear in the Quran.

The number of times someone is mentioned in Quran does not indicate if that person has now turned to another God. Shaitan or Satan has more mention than Jesus and Mary in Quran. Stop telling lies about what you don’t know.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by gboyetade: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2021
God be with us. I pray God should come to hear s rescue.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
drlateef:

You are obviously confused. The Quran makes reference to bible and Allah says woe on to those who write scriptures with their own hands and claim it is from God. Bible was written, not revealed. It’s different from Injiel which was revealed. Your earliest Christian leaders have hidden Injiel and decided to produce their own scriptures by writing with their own hands. Woe on to them for what they did.
Jesus is massih:
al-Masīḥ (Arabic: المسيح‎, pronounced [maˈsiːħ], lit. 'the anointed', 'the traveller', or 'one who cures by caressing') is the Arabic word for messiah used by both Arab Christians and Muslims.

It has nothing to do with salvation. Christians stop telling lies against Allah. He has explained everything and they are all clear in the Quran.

The number of times someone is mentioned in Quran does not indicate if that person has now turned to another God. Shaitan or Satan has more mention than Jesus and Mary in Quran. Stop telling lies about what you don’t know.

dr lateef.
I am not arguing with you I am telling you the truth.

Former Muslims have also said their old ways was the wrong path and now they have accepted the truth.
So keep defending Islam.
You are on your own.
I am done talking.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
BobbieZion:

dr lateef.
I am not arguing with you I am telling you the truth.

Former Muslims have also said their old ways was the wrong path and now they have accepted the truth.
So keep defending Islam.
You are on your own.
I am done talking.

Show me the former Muslim and I will show you 10 former Christians especially outside of Nigeria. Many of your so called former Muslims were attracted by charms and promise of jobs etc by your magician pastors. One example is Oyedepo who converted his father using a charmed agbada native garment. He forced his muslim sibling due their poverty. We know his family history.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
drlateef:

Show me the former Muslim and I will show you 10 former Christians especially outside of Nigeria. Many of your so called former Muslims were attracted by charms and promise of jobs etc by your magician pastors. One example is Oyedepo who converted his father using a charmed agbada native garment. He forced his muslim sibling due their poverty. We know his family history.

U are now firing baseless accusations, because u have nothing to say.

Sheiks and Imams issue fatwas that are irrational and extreme. I guess they are hearing it from God?
Just rest,u have nothing to say anymore about Islam.
Stop been emotional.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Thelife:

I can feel your pain

I really sympathizes with you... read the story of Khidr and Prophet Musa and you will know the authenticity of the revelation.

.Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, more commonly called Rev King, who was convicted for murder to the Supreme Court and given a death sentence, has been gifted with 17 newspaper advert pages in ThisDay, by his church members and others who celebrated him like a god. Is it what you called faith or Apostle Johnson Suleman boasts about buying private jet, prays for COVID-19 to continue and his followers clapping for him? you need to scan your brain
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by 2010goingon: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
drlateef:

You can’t distort history. Truth is constant. Anyone interested to know the truth can check google for the truth.

Lol check Google yourself and see the lies and distortion of history you yourself doing.

A fanatic will always select information to suit his bias and prejudice.

And fanatics believe only in their version of truth which suits their religious fanaticism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.