Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (43492 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by themanderon: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Have they freed Leah Sharibu? They can not free you cos you don't belong to their creed. May the spirit of the Lord bring confusion in the camp of those devils and may their sword turn against them and piece their EVIL hearts amen.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yes, because Evans was kidnapping his victims in the name of Christ. Why do all MUDSLIMES make dumb arguments in defence of their substandard religion?

Was this one kidnapping in the name of Islam?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2021
dorox:

There are Christians and Muslims who commit crime without claiming to do so in the name of their God and religion. Evans the kidnapper is one such example. Boko Haram on the other hand is an Islamic terror organisation because, their existence and activities rest on their self professed claim of carrying out the will of Allah and his messanger Mohammed.

The Lord Resistance Army killed Muslims in the name of Jesus. The Crusaders killed Muslims in Jerusalem because for the sake of Jesus. The KKK is killing blacks and Muslims because they believe Jesus is white and no blacks can be Christians. In Central Africa Republic the Christian militias killed Muslims because Jesus ordered them to do so. I can go mentioning their names. They all do it for the sake of Christ. Now tell me, are all Christians terrorists?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2021
So remind us again what Boko Haram and ISWAP is? Remind us of what happened to the Chibok girls who were kidnapped? Remind us of why Leah Sharibu remains in captivity? I honestly can't tell if your problem is ignorance or stupidity.

drlateef:

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by LoudLord(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2021
endoski:
Islam is a religion of terrorists

They all need to fix up seriously...Islam ain't no religion
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
So remind us again what Boko Haram and ISWAP is? Remind us of what happened to the Chibok girls who were kidnapped? Remind us of why Leah Sharibu remains in captivity? I honestly can't tell if your problem is ignorance or stupidity.

Yes you are definitely ignorant and naive. Because it is on records that Boko Haram and ISWAP have killed more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria. So definitely you are ignorant and bigoted.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
The Lord's Resistance Army killed their fellow Christians who they deemed to be apostates for refusing to allow the creation of a Christian Religious State! Uganda is a 90% Christian Country. The Crusaders slaughtered the MUDSLIMES for daring to step their filthy infidel pagan feet on the same sacred soil on which Christ stood. The Jews by making Jerusalem their capital city have simply finished what the Crusaders couldn't finish. What other lies do you have for us this morning?

drlateef:

The Lord Resistance Army killed Muslims in the name of Jesus. The Crusaders killed Muslims in Jerusalem because for the sake of Jesus. The KKK is killing blacks and Muslims because they believe Jesus is white and no blacks can be Christians. In Central Africa Republic the Christian militias killed Muslims because Jesus ordered them to do so. I can go mentioning their names. They all do it for the sake of Christ. Now tell me, are all Christians terrorists?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by LLMG: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
all you people behind this evil you and your generations after you will pay dearly for your crime to humanity. The blood of the innocent will speak against you
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Being the violent, backward religion that it is, MUDSLIMES will always kill other MUDSLIMES when they can't find non MUDSLIMES to kill! Go and learn your history and see how the Caliphs of Islam were assassinating each other after MOOHAMAD's death. Then look at what happened in Syria and Iraq after the Christians left those countries. ISIS immediately started slaughtering their fellow muslims who disagreed with them and slaughtering Shiites as well.

drlateef:

Yes you are definitely ignorant and naive. Because it is on records that Boko Haram and ISWAP have killed more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria. So definitely you are ignorant and bigoted.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Plusstreet(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oh May God's mercy locate you my brother. All these happening at their backyard and they are busy combing Orlu forest. Why all these?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
May Allah protect and deliver him.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by sojfarm: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
We need our General Overseer to unite in intense prayers.

Our God is alive He never sleeps, He never slumber.

The 4th Man in the Fire is alive. He still saves to the uttermost.

Nigerian Christians we need to abandon disco and mammon worship.

Let us worship Man of War in Truth and Spirit.

Host of Heaven shall visit the camp of boko haram and all other terrorist groups and set free His elects.

Let God arise and His enemies be scattered in the name of Jesus. Amen.

We need to get rid of politics in our Churches. Jesus Christ did not tolerated business in the House of His father. He rather chased the business men out of the Holy Temple.

GO Pastor Adeboye OF RCCG
Pastor Kumuyi OF DEEPER LIFE
Pasotr D . K Olukoya OF MFM

God is counting on His

By now there should marathon prayers at major stadia/stadiums all over country until the shameful terrorism banished from this land. Let God of Elijah and His chariot of fire pass through this land against the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.

ENOUGH IS ENOUHG!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS EITHER WE HAVE CHRISTIANITY IN THE LAND OR NOT.

WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO FOLD ARMS UNTIL CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES IN THE FIELD ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED. BY SAYS: THE CHURCH WERE PRAYING SERIOUS FOR PETER UNTIL HE WAS RELEASED.

HOST OF HEAVEN MUST BE INVITED INTO THIS WAR. LET THERE BE WAR IN THE CAMPS OF THE ENEMIES AND THE TIME IS NOW
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by dorox(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:

Yes, the examples you gave can rightly be called Christian terrorist organisations except for KKK which is racist organisation promoting white supremacy. As per the other two organisations, none are active, they were shut down by other Christians.
It appears to me that it is much easier for other Christians to shut down Christian terrorism than for Muslims to shut down Islamic terrorism. Do you know why?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Plusstreet(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The Lord's Resistance Army killed their fellow Christians who they deemed to be apostates for refusing to allow the creation of a Christian Religious State! Uganda is a 90% Christian Country. The Crusaders slaughtered the MUDSLIMES for daring to step their filthy infidel pagan feet on the same sacred soil on which Christ stood. The Jews by making Jerusalem their capital city have simply finished what the Crusaders couldn't finish. What other lies do you have for us this morning?

The culprit is organised religion in general my brother and the accomplices are all mankind who sheepishly follow and support without asking questions and studying to know that religion or worship of a higher being is purely individual, personal decision. The earth has been soaked in blood as a result, and man is still carrying his over bloated ego about that he is worshiping and fighting for God, not knowing he is only but a blood soaked murderer and killer in the eyes of the creator.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ade3131:

How about other numerous innocent victims that have been killed by BH? Are they all christians?

What about the unknown mallams or Musa the gateman that these motherfuckers have sent to their early graves? The farmers and the likes....

Guy, this BH guys have no business with religion. Know this and know peace.

You are right, but only to an extent.
Yes they attack everybody of all religions.
But one thing I have observed is that they never ever burn down mosques, I have never seen them kidnap an Imam or Sheik or Alfa. This I have never seen.
The only clerics they kidnap are Pastors,Priests and missionaries, or health workers.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ade3131:

How about other numerous innocent victims that have been killed by BH? Are they all christians?

What about the unknown mallams or Musa the gateman that these motherfuckers have sent to their early graves? The farmers and the likes....

You are right, but only to an extent.
Yes they attack everybody of all religions.
But one thing I have observed is that they never ever burn down mosques, I have never seen them kidnap an Imam or Sheik or Alfa. This I have never seen.
The only clerics they kidnap are Pastors,Priests and missionaries, or health workers.
And don't tell me B/H have nothing to do with religion. That is like saying Nazism has nothing to do with race.
Does not make sense.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by kovic7(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Islam and Christianity: very USELESS religions..... Especially those ones that slam head on the floor... they get their wickedness from the floor (Devil). life would be so easy and safe without Christianity and Islam... more safe without those USELESS head slammers on the floor..
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:
Islamic State

OfficialGaGa:
All I can say is.... Islamabad

OfficialGaGa:
All I can say is.... Islamabad

It is bcus of useless elements like you in Nigeria is the very reason your Muslims neighbors would look the other way. When you deemed it necessary to castigate all Muslims and even attacked Islam bcus of action of clowns in Sambisa, you should know you already lost the game. You have Muslims neighbors and perhaps Muslims family and friends but you chose to be stupid. Since you Christians and your stupid pastors claimed to have miracles, how about you go to Sambisa and display your fake miracles to get the poor soul rescued?. All you guys do is scam people in your churches in the name of miracles. Please stop fueling anti islam and antimuslims rhetoric. It doesnt solve anything.

All these years you have not understood BH is govt sponsored criminals?. You must be fools
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by OyinO: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Where is Arch Angel Michael, Angel Gabriel, Holy Ghoat, and their Sky Daddy who promised that he'll not let his servants to be hurt because they are apples of his EYES? Where are all the angels that were releasing Peter, Paul and Silas and co from Prison detentions while awaiting execution? So these Bible stories were cooked up cock and bull stories baah?
I thought the Christians said that Africans worshipped idols who have Eyes but don't see, have mouth but cannot speak, bla bla bla? Now that they have been fasting and praying for this man to be released by divine intervention, and the time is running out, why can't angels from Greek Heaven descend from the sky where they are busy watching the show from, and rescue the Pastorpreneur from Book Harm hostage? On Sunday, someone will start preaching nonsensical promises and deliverance of Peter, Paul and Silas from prisons and dumb gullible fellows will believe.
Same way, Leah Sharibu was forsaken despite Nationwide interdenominational fasting and prayer for weeks. I believe they'll pay ransom because they know their expired campaign of Greco-Roman myths repackaged as Christianity will not help. Now, is it only the African Gods, Idols and Deities that have Eyes but cannot see, mouth but cannot speak, ears but cannot hear, power but cannot rescue?
When next you are singing, "Mami Wata power... Powerless power; Ogboni Power... powerless power, witches power, etc., include your biblical Deities and angels too. Nonsense an ingredient!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by BobbieZion(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:

What is the full meaning of
B/H?
ISIS
ISIL
ISWAP
Hezbollah
Hama's etc

Then,what is that book that Sheik Shekau reads from to justify his murderers actions?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
dorox:

Yes, the examples you gave can rightly be called Christian terrorist organisations except for KKK which is racist organisation promoting white supremacy. As per the other two organisations, none are active, they were shut down by other Christians.
It appears to me that it is much easier for other Christians to shut down Christian terrorism than for Muslims to shut down Islamic terrorism. Do you know why?

They were not shut down by Christians. They were shut down by national armies that included Muslims.

“ From an early time onward, the goals of the KKK included an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible", and it believed that "Jesus was the first Klansman". Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Ku_Klux_Klan

And in any case, if terrorism by Christians were obliterated it does not change the definition of terrorism by Christians.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Being the violent, backward religion that it is, MUDSLIMES will always kill other MUDSLIMES when they can't find non MUDSLIMES to kill! Go and learn your history and see how the Caliphs of Islam were assassinating each other after MOOHAMAD's death. Then look at what happened in Syria and Iraq after the Christians left those countries. ISIS immediately started slaughtering their fellow muslims who disagreed with them and slaughtering Shiites as well.

How was Paul killed? Tell us. How was John the Baptist killed? Tell us about how Jesus was crucified. Tell us about the story of killings and treachery in early Christianity. You think we have no access to history books?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Imagine! You are trying to rationalise terrorism. Does that change the definition of terrorism? It has no other name, try defend terrorism for ever, it is still called terrorism. Period!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
And I suppose what is happening in the SW with Yorubas standing up to Fulani aggressors is also terrorism? Slaughtering criminals who come to desecrate and defile your land with rape and destruction of farmlands is terrorism?

drlateef:

Imagine! You are trying to rationalise terrorism. Does that change the definition of terrorism? It has no other name, try defend terrorism for ever, it is still called terrorism. Period!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

What is the full meaning of
B/H?
ISIS
ISIL
ISWAP
Hezbollah
Hama's etc

Then,what is that book that Sheik Shekau reads from to justify his murderers actions?

From what book are your Christian terrorists reading from? And is the list of Christian terrorists organisations I gave not enough? I can get you more.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
And I suppose what is happening in the SW with Yorubas standing up to Fulani aggressors is also terrorism? Slaughtering criminals who come to desecrate and defile your land with rape and destruction of farmlands is terrorism?

Now that you agree there are Christian terrorists that’s the end of discussion. Go ask Yoruba and Fulani the cause of their troubles.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
When did MUDSLIMES shut down the KKK? See the level of self delusion that these headslammers have about their tiny influence in the world! grin grin grin The KKK is a white supremacist group, not a Christian group. Only whites can be members of the KKK unlike ISIS, Al Qaeda etc which is an all comers affair for any kind of MUDSLIME.

drlateef:

They were not shut down by Christians. They were shut down by national armies that included Muslims.

“ From an early time onward, the goals of the KKK included an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible", and it believed that "Jesus was the first Klansman". Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Ku_Klux_Klan

And in any case, if terrorism by Christians were obliterated it does not change the definition of terrorism by Christians.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by TruthHurts1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Fighting for freedom is not the same thing as kidnapping little girls and using rape to force them to become MUDSLIMES. I have lived most of my life in Yoruba land and I actually personally knew Mr Wole Agboola who was killed by herdsmen on his farm in Ibadan. Yorubas are fed up with being taken for granted in their own land by wretched, impoverished fulani nomads who want to forcefully become their overlords.

drlateef:

Now that you agree there are Christian terrorists that’s the end of discussion. Go ask Yoruba and Fulani the cause of their troubles.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by adm212144: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Reex12:
so this is what muslim extremists causing unrest in Nigeria are upto. But yet nairaland and its mods will want users to swear oath before commenting on islamic related topics on fp

they are terrorist not Muslim .They are doing this for their selfish reason best known to them but definitely not to fight for God .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Thelife: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ade3131:

what's this one saying.

show one one imam that was slaughter by bokoharam.

hopeless terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Fighting for freedom is not the same thing as kidnapping little girls and using rape to force them to become MUDSLIMES. I have lived most of my life in Yoruba land and I actually personally knew Mr Wole Agboola who was killed by herdsmen on his farm in Ibadan. Yorubas are fed up with being taken for granted in their own land by wretched, impoverished fulani nomads who want to forcefully become their overlords.

When you are bereft of anything to say, you deviate. Now let’s talk about Yoruba and Fulani bandits: among their victims are Yoruba Muslims. And no lucky victim has ever come out to tell us that these bandits asked about their religion or tribe. Even Fulani men have been kidnapped and killed. Reports have stated that many of these criminals are animists. So you have nothing to argue about religion in that.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Thelife: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
alasane:

You are naïve ,Christians have been killing each other since 19kokoro ,read European history. You will see that Muslims copied from Christianity the act of dying for God ,condemning innocent people for witchcraft, burning heretics and committing genocide on massive scale

So funny how you dummy are so quick to go back to history to justify your foolishness in this century, you think we forget how your sunni and shite brothers om islam have been killing each other right from the day of your gigolo fake prophet mumuhammad. werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.