Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? (6379 Views)

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / The Islamic Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:

In my experience, only emotional people tell others not to be emotional. They usually say it when they have failed to manipulate others.

Another purpose of the Bible was to educate (indoctrinate, would be the more accurate word in its time). It's the entire purpose of religion in fact, to educate. Tyndale's translated only the New Testament and roughly half of the Old Testament which was described as heretical, since it did not promote an acceptable view of the King of England.

The English Bible was in fact completed by Miles Coverdale in 1535, and resulted in the Great Bible of 1539 which was the first authorized edition of the Bible in English, authorized by King Henry VIII of England to be read aloud in the church services of the Church of England.

What you fail to understand is that no one can control human beings. God tried it in the Garden of Eden and failed, so how please can an earthly king achieve such control? The church tried it too by keeping the Bible in a language the people on the street could not understand and then came along the Tyndale, Martin Luther, Coverdale, to rip down the veil they hid behind with the same Bible. Let's go further back, shall we, to the times of Jesus who is said to have fought against the controllers of his day. Another ripping down of the veil of control, would you not think? Did he not in fact say "the ability to control yourself is within you"? Then further still to the Garden of Eden where humans were freed by a serpent.

There is absolutely no doubt that some use the Bible to control others, but the truth is that it is those who have not read the book that get controlled. Read any of the Gospels and you'd clearly see Christ resisting control because he too had read the book, and without the indoctrination (interpretation) given by the authorised priests of his time, but from those in Egypt. The lesson of the Bible cannot be clearer when it is said that they who [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1%3A1-5&version=KJV]comprehendeth[/url] the Logos will live [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3%3A16&version=NIV]eternally[/url]. It shows you how the controllers operate, and also teaches how one frees oneself.

Do note, if you "believe" the contents of any book instead of seeking understanding of it, you are indeed controlled and enslaved!

If you understand the research you've done, you'd know only fools burn books instead of learning from them.

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

You did not pay any attention to the post! Lol!

If you had paid attention to the post you would not have asked the questions you asked because the answers are in the links you should have paid attention to if you had paid attention to the post.
Buda, what is wrong with you?
Why do you keep chattering over a non issue?
What would you have done if I didn't tell you my error!

Move on bro!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Buda, what is wrong with you?
Why do you keep chattering over a non issue?
What would you have done if I didn't tell you my error!

Move on bro!
I would have moved on but you lied as you do, and I will keep telling you until you stop.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

I would have moved on but you lied as you do, and I will keep telling you until you stop.
I think because your real true nature is lying, you assume everyone is a liar like you. Buda, courtesy is a virtue and being on a faceless forum shouldn't change our nature!

A forum like this is to express yourself and not to conform! Learn to love while you assert your points and opinions!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by aadoiza: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

I think it was Prophet Mohammed's hatred of the Jews (especially) that which gave rise to the Hadith by Muslim of Muslims killing the Jews at the end time that has caused all these justifications and labeling.
Pro

Unlike you, most Christians who read the Hadiths never bother to ask if the Hadith is strong or weak (Just as we generally treat snakes, all snakes are dangerous poisonous or not). For me, I regard hadiths by Muslim andbBuhari as credible.

I think the same argument goes for the corruption of the Bible. Neither the Qur'an nor Prophet Mohammed insinuated that.

The prophet' hatred of the Jews? How did you form this ridiculous opinion?

Okay!

We know the mind of God through the scriptures. God shows us only what we needed to know and we can thus say
1. Nothing by God is an accident or a mistake.
2. God knows the end even before the beginning
3. God knew that man would turn evil even before God decided to create him.
4. God had made a solution for man's Failures before creation of the world.

Rev 13:8:
"And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
How do you know God's mind(s) from reading a book written be men? If the supposedly begotten son of your God had written it, then your submission might have had a solid basis but as it is, it's purely conjectural, and as budaatum would say "making up crap in your head" cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

I think because your real true nature is lying, you assume everyone is a liar like you. Buda, courtesy is a virtue and being on a faceless forum shouldn't change our nature!

A forum like this is to express yourself and not to conform! Learn to love while you assert your points and opinions!

Do know that my love for you will continue to make me inform you when you lie. I love you far too much than to allow you to be dishonest to yourself.

It may be a faceless forum, but that does not mean we do not know one another. And if you lie in small things you will lie about things you know not of.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

The prophet' hatred of the Jews? How did you form this ridiculous opinion?
It didn't start like that though.

Initially, Prophet Mohammed claimed that he is the promised prophet from the scripture of the Jews hence it started with friendship with them. At that time, even Muslims were praying towards Jerusalem.

Unfortunately, the Jews did not receive Mohammed and sometimes were even hostile to him. Hence, Mohammed's stance changed. Muslims received the instruction to start praying facing the Kaaba! Hostility on both sides escalated. Jews were forced to pay the Jizyah in exchange for peace (of course, they resented this even more). The Banu Qurayza people had earlier betrayed the Muslims in the battle of the trench.

A 25 days siege and the Invasion of Banu Qurayza took place in Dhul Qa‘dah in AD 627. About 600-900 Jewish men who has reached puberty and one woman was beheaded!

"Muhammed claims (Sura 9:30) that in the opinion of the Jews, Uzayr (Ezra) is the son of God. These words are enigma because no such opinion is to be found among the Jews. More like calling a dog a bad name so as to hang it.

Jews since then has been either banishment or pay the Jizyah around Mecca!

Before you argue that Mohammad responded militarily against his opponent. You should look at the determination to exterminate the male who has reached puberty. All the children, women and girls were sold off.

Would this be done to a believer in the oneness of God?

Okay!

We know the mind of God through the scriptures. God shows us only what we needed to know and we can thus say
1. Nothing by God is an accident or a mistake.
2. God knows the end even before the beginning
3. God knew that man would turn evil even before God decided to create him.
4. God had made a solution for man's Failures before creation of the world.

Rev 13:8:
"And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

Do know that my love for you will continue to make me inform you when you lie. I love you far too much than to allow you to be dishonest to yourself.

It may be a faceless forum, but that does not mean we do not know one another. And if you lie in small things you will lie about things you know not of.
If you cannot prove what you consider as a lie with facts and it is by your perceived feelings and insinuations. You err big time.

You accuse a person of lying upon on a belief based on impression!? That is extremely bad!

I believe you know that a Lie is a deliberate presentation of untrue statement as Facts!

A lack of correctness or an error in statement or its misrepresentation is not the same thing as a lie if the factor of deliberateness is missing!

I repeat:
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

If you cannot prove what you consider as a lie with facts and it is by your perceived feelings and insinuations. You err big time.

You accuse a person of lying upon on a belief based on impression!? That is extremely bad!

I believe you know that a Lie is a deliberate presentation of untrue statement as Facts!
There are reasons why people lie, shade. One of them is to bog others down with rubbish so they do not progress. A clear example of this is, "on the day they eat they shall surely die", when the truth is they lived 800 years after they ate.

I do not need to bother to prove to you that you lie to yourself, shade, because you know the truth. And if you need evidence you know you just need to go and read over the numerous conversations you and I have had where I did accuse you of lying to see the evidence for yourself. For while I can spit on the ground and make some mud to rub in your eyes, buda shall not be wasting time bathing you in the Pool of Siloam so that you may see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13214489_screenshot20210303100137_jpegf2e0ec6d1d391d89b3906a2ae3f9d6f4
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

There are reasons why people lie, shade. One of them is to bog others down with rubbish so they do not progress. A clear example of this is, "on the day they eat they shall surely die", when the truth is they lived 800 years after they ate.
In other words, you claim God lied!
And
Satan was truthful!

budaatum:

I do not need to bother to prove to you that you lie to yourself, shade, because you know the truth. And if you need evidence you know you just need to go and read over the numerous conversations you and I have had where I did accuse you of lying to see the evidence for yourself. For while I can spit on the ground and make some mud to rub in your eyes, buda shall not be wasting time bathing you in the Pool of Siloam so that you may see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13214489_screenshot20210303100137_jpegf2e0ec6d1d391d89b3906a2ae3f9d6f4
But you are prone to accusing others of lying because that's exactly how you truely are!

A murderer who kills with poison is always afraid to accept drinks from other people.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

In other words, you claim God lied!
And
Satan was truthful!

I am claiming you lie, shadeyinka. I do not believe in Gods and satans I only read about in books!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by aadoiza: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

It didn't start like that though.

Initially, Prophet Mohammed claimed that he is the promised prophet from the scripture of the Jews hence it started with friendship with them. At that time, even Muslims were praying towards Jerusalem.

Unfortunately, the Jews did not receive Mohammed and sometimes were even hostile to him.

This is all I needed. But in your earlier submission you made it sound as though the holy prophet went about hating the Jews the very first moment he made contact with them. I still find it funny that you approve of the dishonesty of the bloody jews in all their dealings with the prophet, whose actions towards were merely reactionary.

Before you argue that Mohammad responded militarily against his opponent. You should look at the determination to exterminate the male who has reached puberty. All the children, women and girls were sold off.

Would this be done to a believer in the oneness of God?

It is war for crying out loud. You do whatever is necessary to subdue your enemies. The caucasians understand this and they've been doing it for centuries to this very moment. Besides, the prophet wasn't going to allow them to do him what they did to previous prophets. I know I wouldn't.

I'm sure you also know how the Muslims, after the prophet had left them, mercilessly killed one another in battles amongst themselves. THAT is why we shouldn't drum the beat of war over frivolities. Shite happens in war, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

I am claiming you lie, shadeyinka. I do not believe in Gods and satans I only read about in books!

Buda, is this statement of yours below a lie? Dead men don't write, do they? Did Buda resurrect from the dead?

budaatum:

So, the atheist buda that I described to you above as being dead until found by God and that now lives, was not dead enough for you?

See how I described you to aadoiza

shadeyinka:

He's like a brother with a short fuse. I used to engage him when he was a full blown Atheist and I probably was among the first to notice his transition to a form of "theistic atheism" for want of words to describe him. For Buda, I seem to have a very very long rope.

God said:

On the day you eat of the tree, you shall die!
Satan said:
You will not certainly die, God doesn't want you to be like Him knowing good and evil.

Either one of the two or the Bible is lying!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Buda, is this statement of yours below a lie? Dead men don't write, do they? Did Buda resurrect from the dead?

Is that statement the same as the statement below?

budaatum:

I do not believe in Gods and satans I only read about in books!

I tell you. You will understand one day
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

This is all I needed. But in your earlier submission you made it sound as though the holy prophet went about hating the Jews the very first moment he made contact with them. I still find it funny that you approve of the dishonesty of the bloody jews in all their dealings with the prophet, whose actions towards were merely reactionary.

It is war for crying out loud. You do whatever is necessary to subdue your enemies. The caucasians understand this and they've been doing it for centuries to this very moment. Besides, the prophet wasn't going to allow them to do him what they did to previous prophets. I know I wouldn't.

I'm sure you also know how the Muslims, after the prophet had left them, mercilessly killed one another in battles amongst themselves. THAT is why we shouldn't drum the beat of war over frivolities. Shite happens in war, man.
I do not approve of the treachery of the Jews. That was why I mentioned it as a cause of the negative reaction. My take was on the gravity of the punishment to people who are monotheistic like you- serving the same "God"!

But the truth is that this negative sentiments of Muslims against the Jews is still on-going till today.

A Muslim friend nearly brought a US international airport down because a Jew almost touched his Qur'an while searching his baggage. He referred to the Jew as "Unclean"!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

Is that statement the same as the statement below?

I tell you. You will understand one day
Why dishonesty insert a new quote why not refer to the exact quote?

I saidsadin blue)

budaatum:

So, the atheist buda that I described to you above as being dead until found by God and that now lives, was not dead enough for you?

So can you see that you are the one being dishonest!

I didn't say that the two quotes are the same. Focus on the referenced quote

What has what you said be equivalent to the God and Satan you read in books?
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Why dishonesty remove the exact quote?

Literally, yes. Since buda obviously was alive as an atheist.

Metaphorically (or spiritually, as you would understand it), no. Since you believe in the resurrection of the dead.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

Literally, yes. Since buda obviously was alive as an atheist.

Metaphorically (or spiritually, as you would understand it), no. Since you believe in the resurrection of the dead.

Using your same logic

Why was it impossible that Adam and Eve became Spiritually Dead but physically alive)

Physical death is not the same as Spiritual death; are they?
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Shade, [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+9&version=KJV]hear Paul[/url], who was an atheist before he went to Damascus. He was like a Ph.d holder in his understanding of the Gospel of Christ so not exactly understood by those who would merely believe.

17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Jesus meant the same thing when he is written to have said:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13210861_screenshot20210302113514_jpegab739d552ef98abda407709e18f3c091
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Using your same logic

Why was it impossible that Adam and Eve became Spiritually Dead but physically alive)

Physical death is not the same as Spiritual death; are they?

Adam and Eve did not become atheists nor did God stop relating with them, so I can't exactly see how it could be similar.

Besides, is it not very easy for satan to claim God lied when Adam and Eve obviously went on to live long after they were supposed to die?

Twisting facts like you and many Bible readers do is simply an act of lying to oneself to believe what one wants to believe. You very well know you would be very ignorant if you refused to eat the fruits of knowledge you are here consuming everyday and night, so you can't obviously believe knowledge will kill you.

And if you think a little you will understand that seeking knowledge is how you follow Christ, just that you fail to realise that little simple fact, because in your head that will make Christ a serpent satan. To which I am certain you would say "God forbid" though logically evidently true.

Aadozia, do you recall saying African philosophy had no satan, but had a trickster instead? You might also see why one would read messages that might not be exactly true.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

Adam and Eve did not become atheists nor did God stop relating with them, so I can't exactly see how it could be similar.

Besides, is it not very easy for satan to claim God lied when Adam and Eve obviously went on to live long after they were supposed to die?

Twisting facts like you and many Bible readers do is simply an act of lying to oneself to believe what one wants to believe. You very well know you would be very ignorant if you refused to eat the fruits of knowledge you are here consuming everyday and night, so you can't obviously believe knowledge will kill you.

And if you think a little you will understand that seeking knowledge is how you follow Christ, just that you fail to realise that little simple fact, because in your head that will make Christ a serpent satan. To which I am certain you would say "God forbid" though logically evidently true.
As if only Atheists are spiritually dead!
SMH!

Some "church pastors" are even spiritually DEAD!

budaatum:

Aadozia, do you recall saying African philosophy had no satan, but had a trickster instead? You might also see why one would read messages that might not be exactly true.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:
Shade, [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+9&version=KJV]hear Paul[/url], who was an atheist before he went to Damascus.
Paul an Atheist!?

Is this a Lie or an error in comprehension?

FYI:
Paul was a zealous follower Judaism. He studied under Gamaliel
Acts 22:3:
"I am truly a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as you all are this day."

budaatum:

He was like a Ph.d holder in his understanding of the Gospel of Christ so not exactly understood by those who would merely believe.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13210861_screenshot20210302113514_jpegab739d552ef98abda407709e18f3c091
I agree, Paul was highly educated hence his understanding and articulation of the gospel of grace was greater than that of the other Apostles. This was complemented by his understanding of Judaism and his zeal for Christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

As if only Atheists are spiritually dead!
SMH!

Some "church pastors" are even spiritually DEAD!

Yet they are obviously alive and scamming believers and buying jets. Hence, Woe, as Christ will say.

I am fighting worshipping you Shade, harshly, because you have shown an ability to understand. And when you fully see clearly and abandon your childish ways, greater things than have been done will you do, because whether you know it or not, you are God. Amen.

shadeyinka:
I agree that Essentially, you believe because you are unCERTAIN of the outcomes you believe in because you do not yet have sufficient knowledge BUT not because you are ignorant.

I also agree that Once you have acquired sufficient knowledge by testing your beliefs, you will stop believing because you will know.

BTW, you were the one who helped me to critically examine the difference between KNOWING and BELIEVING (in one of your old threads). I actually looked critically at the difference between FAITH, BELIEVING and KNOWING. You Buda helped me to formalize my thoughts on these three words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Paul an Atheist!?

Is this a Lie or an error in comprehension?

FYI:
Paul was a zealous follower Judaism. He studied under Gamaliel
Acts 22:3:
"I am truly a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as you all are this day."

I agree, Paul was highly educated hence his understanding and articulation of the gospel of grace was greater than that of the other Apostles. This was complemented by his understanding of Judaism and his zeal for Christ!

You will not believe me and I do not want you to believe me, because the day that you believe buda is the day that you will surely die!

Yes, Shade, Paul was an atheist, as in, he did not believe what he was told about God. He was also a believer, as in he believed the lityle he had been told about God - and yes,note the contradiction of a believing atheist, which is what made him go about crucifying Christ.

Paul's atheism made him have to see for himself so that he stop believing and would know. But as we both know, no one has seen God, so seeing here means understand, which Paul clearly eventually did.

Gamaliel, in a cryptic dictum, compared his students to classes of fish as follows:

A ritually impure fish: one who has memorised everything by study, but has no understanding, and is the son of poor parents

A ritually pure fish: one who has learnt and understood everything, and is the son of rich parents

A fish from the Jordan River: one who has learnt everything, but doesn't know how to respond

A fish from the Mediterranean Sea: one who has learnt everything, and knows how to respond

You can imagine which fish Paul was.

Do you know Paul commissioned Luke to write the Gospel from fragments that made up Mark? He also wrote the majority of the New Testament thereby providing the theology of Christ. A lot of what we read Christ said, were 'Paul said', yet we know he never met Christ in body.

Yet, many do not know how much Greek philosophy he inserted in there, and if one does not know the rationality of Greek philosophy, one can't exactly know what he is referencing, can one? You'd have to read the history of the time to know how much Greek had pervaded Judaism, I guess to discover this for yourself.

I too had to travel to Damascus so I know Paul's journey, though, like Paul, humility makes one bow to Christ the Logos, which we translate to mean The Word, but which means a lot more than that including "discourse", which the Lord God Almighty in Its infinite Wisdom has brought us together to be doing here to God's Glory whether we believe, see, or understand it or not. We will be the best sort of fish in the end. Amen.

Now, I'm tagging this bit to the end to further confound you knowing there is absolutely no way you will not call me satan and ignore me. Jesus Christ, as far as the teachers of the time were concerned, was an atheist a la Socrates type. They both did not believe in the understanding of the Gods of their time and for it they were both killed. Yet both were eye openers just like that serpent and you and I. Perhaps we'll be going to hell too, like Christ did, before ascending into the Heavens to judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom. But for sure all those who consider what I say will be troubled and will be kicked out of their blissful existence in the Garden of Eden to find their own way in this harsh world where they will seek and they will knock and they will ask until the doors of Paradise are opened up to them in Christ's Mighty name, Amen.

You just ask yourself why it is written that "Whosoever understandeth him shall not perish but will live everlastingly", as if they had dared to enter into the East of the Garden of Eden and gotten past the Cherubims with a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the Tree of Life and plucked of it and eaten!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by aadoiza: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

I do not approve of the treachery of the Jews. That was why I mentioned it as a cause of the negative reaction. My take was on the gravity of the punishment to people who are monotheistic like you- serving the same "God"!

But the truth is that this negative sentiments of Muslims against the Jews is still on-going till today.

A Muslim friend nearly brought a US international airport down because a Jew almost touched his Qur'an while searching his baggage. He referred to the Jew as "Unclean"!
I referenced the battles among the Muslims for the emboldened line. They still carry on those age-long asinine squabbles to this day in what i call sunni-shiaa stupidity.
I presume that Muslim friend of yours was sent for psychiatric evaluation.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

You will not believe me and I do not want you to believe me, because the day that you believe buda is the day that you will surely die!

Yes, Shade, Paul was an atheist, as in, he did not believe what he was told about God. He was also a believer, as in he believed the lityle he had been told about God - and yes,note the contradiction of a believing atheist, which is what made him go about crucifying Christ.

Paul's atheism made him have to see for himself so that he stop believing and would know. But as we both know, no one has seen God, so seeing here means understand, which Paul clearly eventually did.
Buda, can you see how you deliberately redefine words to bend to other meanings!?

Atheism is the Disbelief in any God/god!

Are people who practice Judaism Atheists!?

budaatum:

Gamaliel, in a cryptic dictum, compared his students to classes of fish as follows:

A ritually impure fish: one who has memorised everything by study, but has no understanding, and is the son of poor parents

A ritually pure fish: one who has learnt and understood everything, and is the son of rich parents

A fish from the Jordan River: one who has learnt everything, but doesn't know how to respond

A fish from the Mediterranean Sea: one who has learnt everything, and knows how to respond

You can imagine which fish Paul was.

Do you know Paul commissioned Luke to write the Gospel from fragments that made up Mark? He also wrote the majority of the New Testament thereby providing the theology of Christ. A lot of what we read Christ said, were 'Paul said', yet we know he never met Christ in body.

Yet, many do not know how much Greek philosophy he inserted in there, and if one does not know the rationality of Greek philosophy, one can't exactly know what he is referencing, can one? You'd have to read the history of the time to know how much Greek had pervaded Judaism, I guess to discover this for yourself.

I too had to travel to Damascus so I know Paul's journey, though, like Paul, humility makes one bow to Christ the Logos, which we translate to mean The Word, but which means a lot more than that including "discourse", which the Lord God Almighty in Its infinite Wisdom has brought us together to be doing here to God's Glory whether we believe, see, or understand it or not. We will be the best sort of fish in the end. Amen.

Now, I'm tagging this bit to the end to further confound you knowing there is absolutely no way you will not call me satan and ignore me. Jesus Christ, as far as the teachers of the time were concerned, was an atheist a la Socrates type.
Now Jesus has a disbelief in God too?

Listen to yourself o Buda. I don't know what you are getting at, this isn't the Buda I know!

budaatum:

They both did not believe in the understanding of the Gods of their time and for it they were both killed. Yet both were eye openers just like that serpent and you and I. Perhaps we'll be going to hell too, like Christ did, before ascending into the Heavens to judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom. But for sure all those who consider what I say will be troubled and will be kicked out of their blissful existence in the Garden of Eden to find their own way in this harsh world where they will seek and they will knock and they will ask until the doors of Paradise are opened up to them in Christ's Mighty name, Amen.

You just ask yourself why it is written that "Whosoever understandeth him shall not perish but will live everlastingly", as if they had dared to enter into the East of the Garden of Eden and gotten past the Cherubims with a flaming sword which turned every way to keep the way of the Tree of Life and plucked of it and eaten!
You wouldn't slide into these errors f your yours if you had made yourself a disciple of Christ or even of Paul since you think you know them.

You need to go back to the foundation school to learn why there must be the LAMB of God that takes away the sins of the world.

You will need to understand the significance of the Brass serpent in the wilderness. For Jesus said : "as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the son of man would be lifted up"

Perhaps these knowledge will help you to understand what grace is and how it may affect you.
,Eph 2:8:
"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"

Shalom
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

I referenced the battles among the Muslims for the emboldened line. They still carry on those age-long asinine squabbles to this day in what i call sunni-shiaa stupidity.
I presume that Muslim friend of yours was sent for psychiatric evaluation.
My friend is quite sane, he only has an adversion for "Jews" because he had always know them to be UNCLEAN!

Probably, he will change his mind when a Jew saves his life when he has a heart attack through a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! LOL!

Love transcends even our religious beliefs and disposition. I will appreciate God for any help from a Sango worshipper if I was stranded at night in a lonely highway.

Luk 10:29-37:
"But he, willing to justify himself, said to Jesus, And who is my neighbor?

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite , when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain Samaritan , as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said to him, Take care of him; and whatever you spend more, when I come again, I will repay you.

Which now of these three, think you, was neighbor to him that fell among the thieves? And he said, He that showed mercy on him. Then said Jesus to him, Go, and do you likewise."

Probably that's why Jesus replaced all the commandments of the Jews with this
Mar 12:30-31:
30. "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength: this is the first commandment.
31. And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Buda, can you see how you deliberately redefine words to bend to other meanings!?
Except that the definition of atheist I use here is not my own but one that has been recognised and used by others too, as you will find if you google it. Some even use it here to describe those who do not believe as they do.

You will find that defining words in this subjective way is what someone refered to as a statistical odd, though that person allowed their beliefs to get in the way of taking it to the logical conclussion of realising it was a subjective instead.

shadeyinka:
Atheism is the Disbelief in any God/god!
Not quite. And now, I am abandoning the subjective way I speak of as intriduced by the person I mentioned above, and revert to an historical or etymological way, to be precise.

Today we define theist as a worshipper of God, and atheist as someone who does not worship or believe in that God.

In Socrates time, Theist meant, "a worshipper of the Gods of Athens".

Atheist meant, "a person who did not worship the Gods of Athens".

shadeyinka:
Are people who practice Judaism Atheists!?
A non-Judaist, using an original definition of the word could say so. And a Judaist could say so about a pagan. It is not the norm however.

shadeyinka:
Now Jesus has a disbelief in God too?

Listen to yourself o Buda. I don't know what you are getting at, this isn't the Buda I know!
But is the point not exactly that you believe you know buda when you obviously do not know buda at all (and I apologise for this last part), and then you lie to yourself that you know buda when you actually know that you are completely ignorant about buda and know not buda at all?

Yes, Shade. Jesus did not have the 'beliefs about God', note!, that were prevalent in his time, and was crucified for his, aJudaism if one follows the tradition as established in Athens for atheist.

Now, let me repeat myself as I am going to continue doing again and again. If you believe a single word I say then buda is satan and you and I will both go to hell, I for deceiving you, and you for believing instead of understanding, which is the only tool the devil has over us, to make us believe the crap we create inside our heads instead of letting the Holy Spirit be our Comforter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa

May we never emulate demons!

Ref: Disbelieve So You May Know!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by aadoiza: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

My friend is quite sane, he only has an adversion for "Jews" because he had always know them to be UNCLEAN!

Probably, he will change his mind when a Jew saves his life when he has a heart attack through a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! LOL!

Love transcends even our religious beliefs and disposition. I will appreciate God for any help from a Sango worshipper if I was stranded at night in a lonely highway.

Probably that's why Jesus replaced all the commandments of the Jews with this
Mar 12:30-31:
30. "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength: this is the first commandment.
31. And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
But they still refused to follow those commandments.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
There are hundreds of thousand of deities in this planet, and Allah is just one from the Quraysh tribe of the Arabia which was the tribe Mohammad belong to in the pre-Islamic period.

Way from the distant past till date, Allah do not for once reveal himself personally to anybody, not even to his last chosen prophet, Mohammad. He is a remote and very distant being. Lack interpersonal relationship with human. Therefore, it is difficult to identify or know the personal name of a Deity who over millennia refuse to reveal is personality, nature or name but sticks only to expressing his will.

Yahweh is quite different in this case. He revealed his identity to many Jew. Yahweh had personal relationship with Jacob, Moses, Job, and lot of Jew. Therefore, it understandable when Yahweh has a distinctive/personal name.

Even at that, the name Yahweh is meaningless. This is a Deity that was adopted from a distant culture, integrated into semitic/Canaanite culture, adopted by the Israelites, and fashioned around El, Baal, and Yamm of the Canaanite world. So Christians on this thread should not beat their drum too loud. A Deity with a meaningless personal name is nothing different from another Deity without personal name.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

But they still refused to follow those commandments.
We are ALL guilty of not loving enough. We love by convenience but love is all about giving the other person sacrificially. We love only when it serves our interest to do so!

Love is NOT selectively giving our ward with marginal qualifications job over a "stranger" who is better qualified

Love is NOT selectively favouring Christians over Muslims just for the sake of religion.

Love is NOT using my political power to favour Christians over Muslims.

Luk 6:32:
"For if you love them which love you, what thank have you? for sinners also love those that love them."

It takes humility to love!
It takes sacrifice to love!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by aadoiza: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

We are ALL guilty of not loving enough. We love by convenience but love is all about giving the other person sacrificially. We love only when it serves our interest to do so!

Love is NOT selectively giving our ward with marginal qualifications job over a "stranger" who is better qualified

Love is NOT selectively favouring Christians over Muslims just for the sake of religion.

Love is NOT using my political power to favour Christians over Muslims.

Luk 6:32:
"For if you love them which love you, what thank have you? for sinners also love those that love them."

It takes humility to love!
It takes sacrifice to love!
Ok now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible. / Windows 10 Is Full Of Illuminati, Freemasonry And Satanic Sign. / Post Your Funny Santa Claus Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.