Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? (6368 Views)

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / The Islamic Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
shadeyinka:

I was disappointed with your response because it clearly contradicts your position that there are some Believed Beliefs that is from knowledge.
Show me where you got that from because I do not believe I've held any such position. In fact don't I say the ignorant believe?

shadeyinka:

Unfortunately you refuse to look at instances (I gave as examples) where Believed Believing are NOT devoid of knowledge. It seems ALL examples I can give will be met with the stance of "the believed believing is devoid of knowledge!"
Yeah, that's more familiar! "The believed believing is devoid of knowledge!" , though I doubt I'd express it exactly that way myself, but I can accept that.

shadeyinka:
Can you then according to your statement "A belief, though often devoid of knowledge/knowing, is not always devoid of Knowledge/Knowing." give three good suitable examples of the exceptions?

Wise Buda: Please oblige me just three suitable examples!
Me, an advocate of 'Demons believe and tremble', should give you the believer, three good suitable examples of the exceptions?

Shadeyinka, your head is incorrect.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2021
budaatum:

Show me where you got that from because I do not believe I've held any such position. In fact don't I say the ignorant believe?
Why suppress your statement

budaatum:

No, shade. A belief, though often devoid of knowledge/knowing, is not always devoid of Knowledge/Knowing.
Very very often though, you believe because you haven't bothered to ask and knock and seek and eat of the fruit of knowledge to find out for yourself.
Hence, science. The use of the heart and the soul and the mind and the being, to ask and knock and seek and research so one may actually know, more, so to speak..
What else can the highlighted in RED mean?

budaatum:

Yeah, that's more familiar! "The believed believing is devoid of knowledge!" , though I doubt I'd express it exactly that way myself, but I can accept that.
Me, an advocate of 'Demons believe and tremble', should give you the believer, three good suitable examples of the exceptions?
Shadeyinka, your head is incorrect.
Please answer the question or withdraw your quote by restating exactly what you mean by the highlighted in red (its your word)

"A belief, though often devoid of knowledge/knowing, is not always devoid of Knowledge/Knowing."
Meaning exactly what you've stated above: give three examples of the exceptions!
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Why suppress your statement

What else can the highlighted in RED mean?

Please answer the question or withdraw your quote by restating exactly what you mean by the highlighted in red (its your word)

"A belief, though often devoid of knowledge/knowing, is not always devoid of Knowledge/Knowing."
Meaning exactly what you've stated above: give three examples of the exceptions!

"Humans shall not live by bread alone" applies here.

budaatum:
No, shade. A belief, though often devoid of knowledge/knowing, is not always devoid of Knowledge/Knowing.

Very very often though, you believe because you haven't bothered to ask and knock and seek and eat of the fruit of knowledge to find out for yourself

Hence, science. The use of the heart and the soul and the mind and the being, to ask and knock and seek and research so one may actually know, more, so to speak..

How can you possibly ignore the bolded red bit and then ask me to provide examples for what you insist in believing as if I am trying to convince you that there is value in emulating demons?

Anyway, one example is buda believes that if we all eat fruits of knowledge our relationships with each other would be much better and our nation will be [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+11%3A6-9&version=KJV]much safer and more secure[/url].

Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by shadeyinka(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
budaatum:

"Humans shall not live by bread alone" applies here.

How can you possibly ignore the bolded red bit and then ask me to provide examples for what you insist in believing as if I am trying to convince you that there is value in emulating demons?

Anyway, one example is buda believes that if we all eat fruits of knowledge our relationships with each other would be much better and our nation will be [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+11%3A6-9&version=KJV]much safer and more secure[/url].
If the bolded in your quote above is NOT baseless, then, you should be able to consent that there may be other believed beliefs that are in the sane category.

A statement like:
"I believe I can eat up a create of eggs" is not baseless for a person who has never tried eating a create of eggs.

However, a person who has in the past eaten more than one create of eggs in a sitting may claim "I know that I can eat up a create of eggs"

Both statements above are valid expressions.
Re: What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? by budaatum: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

If the bolded in your quote above is NOT baseless, then, you should be able to consent that there may be other believed beliefs that are in the sane category.

A statement like:
"I believe I can eat up a create of eggs" is not baseless for a person who has never tried eating a create of eggs.

However, a person who has in the past eaten more than one create of eggs in a sitting may claim "I know that I can eat up a create of eggs"

Both statements above are valid expressions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property / How Do We Differentiate Between Discerning Spirit And Selective Gospel? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.