Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos (1404 Views)

Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos by AmeboReports: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
One of the most popular Nigeria crossdresser Bobrisky is back again with a new style of dress. Bobrisky who is widely recognize for his flamboyant and luxurious lifestyle have bring out a new fashion of dress..

In this post I will share with you in pictures the latest fashion of dress brought by Bobrisky..

Click on the link below for more pictures
https://naijadailys.com.ng/bobrisky-shows-off-a-new-style-of-dress-shares-lovely-photos/

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omo she really cashed out that yesterday while bashing with bleesing Nkechi
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos by LoudLord(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
I no mind if Bob risky..

Guy man just dey cash out steadily,no stress
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos by jonaifame22(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
I love bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos by Mogajunior(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Anytime I see Bob the first thing that comes to my mind is that he has a dick in between his legs and yet posing as a woman. Forget money. Such life is degrading because deep down I doubt if this is what he wants to be remembered for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos by Humanoid01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
What is the difference between a cross dresser and a transgender?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Husbands Feel Threatened When Good Looking Men Come Around Their Wiv / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. / If You Are A Black Man And Hate Black Women….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.