Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ladies: Never Cheat With These People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Never Cheat With These People (1507 Views)

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cheating is one thing and whom you cheated with is another thing. Cheating in a relationship is bad and terrible, but cheating with these set of people is another thing. Ladies don't chest with these people, it may be so hard to restore the relationship.

(1) Your husband's bestfriend or Your fiance/boyfriend's bestfriend. This is so horrible that even if reconciliation is done, the scars of the bethrayal may still be there. The thought of a best friend on someone's wife is sickening.

(2) Your Houseboy or Gate man: A lady should never try this. This will lead to gross humiliation and degradation of your husband/boyfriend's prestige. Of all people, gateman or houseboy.

(3) Your EX: This kills confidence so much. Even if there is reconciliation, there could still be great fear of repetition, since EX can be strong people in a person's life.

(4) Your Neighbor: This will bring total shame and stigma to your boyfriend/husband, except he packs out of that area. If he built a house there, then he has to face the shame there...

(5) Agbero: Cheating with a tout or igboo smoker is humiliating. Imagine group of agberos saying "you see that fine woman inside that jeep with her husband, I chop an"... Your husband/fiance may find it hard to bear.

Don't cheat at all.
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
What about men? c'mon stop siding ur gender and bashing the other.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by debbydams(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jeon:

thank u o..so men are now liable to cheat. Orisirisi undecided
Im not saying my bf shouldn't cheat, he should cheat but once I find out dats d end of us.
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jeon:

THAT'S BLACK FOR YOU.. WORST HUMAN RACE ON PLANET.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jeon:

You sound dumb , create another thread for men
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

THAT'S BLACK FOR YOU.. WORST HUMAN RACE ON PLANET.

And you're white? Sometimes when I read your comments I wonder where you reason from , is it from anus or pussy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

And you're white? Sometimes when I read your comments I wonder where you reason from , is it from anus or pussy

WHATEVER BLACK'S ARE USELESS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

You sound dumb , create another thread for men

THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS.. HE SAID THE FACT.. you guy's should stop siding ur gender and bashing the other..

both genders walk in hands to commit the evil and good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

WHATEVER BLACK'S ARE USELESS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS.
Including you and your family right?
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:
Including you and your family right?
out of words
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS.. HE SAID THE FACT.. you guy's should stop siding ur gender and bashing the other..

both genders walk in hands to commit the evil and good deeds.
I don't support anyone madam, all I'm saying is for her to encounter him in another against men
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

out of words

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS.
I always knew you are a dummy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Dreyton36: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
See ur mouth

"Don't date igboo smokers"

What makes you think all smokers are irresponsible huh?
The best man to ever get married to is a stoner, everyday na love no hate

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

I don't support anyone madam, all I'm saying is for her to encounter him in another against men

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:
coming from a dark skin deadbrain nigga.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Qatar2022: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
fati2001:

Benin witch keep fooling around with dead brain you use to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by fati2001(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:
Benin witch keep fooling around with dead brain you use to type rubbish

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

BLACK COAL SKIN.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Charles4000(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
debbydams:
thank u o..so men are now liable to cheat. Orisirisi undecided
Im not saying my bf shouldn't cheat, he should cheat but once I find out dats d end of us.
So what if Nah you come cheat
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by jydo34547: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2021
:
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by debbydams(f): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Charles4000:
So what if Nah you come cheat
if he find out I won't wait for him to leave, he find out I waka I wont even explain, I don't cheat in relationship but if I cheat den he made me cheat nd if m gonna cheat trust the person will b on higher class dan my bf. I can't cheat on my bf with a dirty or lower class. But seriously cheating is not good embarassed
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Eddie360(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Aha abeg wetin carry agbero com dis list..we just dey on our own u carry us com dis trouble side..agbero wey we d use ashi throw way water u com carry us com slay mama thread nawa ooo
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Charles4000(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2021
debbydams:
if he find out I won't wait for him to leave, he find out I waka I wont even explain, I don't cheat in relationship but if I cheat den he made me cheat nd if m gonna cheat trust the person will b on higher class dan my bf. I can't cheat on my bf with a dirty or lower class. But seriously cheating is not good embarassed
Hahaha.... your so funny...
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by debbydams(f): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Charles4000:
Hahaha.... your so funny...
abi oo..at this point 0f my life I'll neva beg a guy to stay aftall im doing fine on my own.. I just want to b happy � nd live a normal life with God.. I hate people that mess around nd I'll neva mess my body up..
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jeon:

This one is about vagina people, go and create a thread to talk about men.
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Jeon(f): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nonexistent:
This one is about vagina people, go and create a thread to talk about men.

why will i create a trend for useless penis people?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Charles4000(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
debbydams:
abi oo..at this point 0f my life I'll neva beg a guy to stay aftall im doing fine on my own.. I just want to b happy � nd live a normal life with God.. I hate people that mess around nd I'll neva mess my body up..
That's nice of you.... girls and boys of this days are crazy...hahaha people sometime do crazy stuff for money... not all girls will reason like youuuuu shaaaa...
Re: Ladies: Never Cheat With These People by Olatundeawo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
The write up never complete it remain. Ladies:who u can cheat with

(1) (Reply)

"Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill / Update On My Earlier Thread / A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.