Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70481 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nitah1: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2021
kellycute:
exactly. Let him just tell us one thing she did for him. Oh please he shouldn't tell us how she waited or stayed with him when he was broke. It is a nonsense talk. A lady dating a guy that is broke is not a new thing under the sun, afterall, she was also broke at that time and moreover rich guys still date broke girls. Let wait for OP to tell us any tangible thing she has done for him. The earlier we start analyzing what exactly does this women offer us the better for us. Sex and sticking with us aint nothing.. Sex is mutual and sticking with us is her own personal decision. Finito!
Nothing my brother, only little hole in between the legs.

Something one can get for little change from olosho without responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Roon9(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

This stupid mentality has got to stop TBH
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Roon9(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by adebayo987: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2021
She is showing you the sign of devorce in advance. You better understand or risk it.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
Allow her to go meet the hotel builder. It will hurt but the pain will pass. Nigerian girls are too entitled and engage in transactional relationships/sex excessively. If you have the money and you're open minded enough, try girls from other countries - Ghana, Kenya, South Africa. Those girls are way prettier and properly raised. Poverty and greed has destroyed the average Nigerian girl. Either they want to live like a celebrity or they are looking for who will become the breadwinner of their entire family.
Las las you will still spend the money wink
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by AFONAMARO: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme. What she need is a job.

If her father could provide 90% of her needs, she wouldn't be feeling entitled.

Just so you know, you reek of liability.

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by OwenJesse27(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

Your dating a slay queen you better move on if you really want to settle down..... This girl is still childish and she as no sense of humor or appreciation this baby won't make a good wife with this attitude don't ever believe people change..... If I can do this for my baby girl she we ever be appreciative to me...

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by HRMK: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2021
u shuld know by now ie if ur not sooo...dumb!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Abimloaded(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

DON'T EVER let that lady manipulate you into footing a bill that's not convenient for you. They are machiavellian in nature. Don't be a simp all in the name of love.

Let her throw her whims and whines at you just to make you give in to her demands, but do not, I repeat, do not give in to be coerced & tricked into meeting those needs. Value your resources.

She already got the entitlement mentality over your resources already. Shame that mentality. Value your resources, I repeat!
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 777ForChrist: 7:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems

Relationship in Nigeria has turned to Poverty alleviation Program.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by VictorRomanov: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

another guy can carry her wahala. no time. what is he gaining from her that he can't gain from another woman. If na him wife i for no talk

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by praiseneo(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
which foolish work? For girlfriend? undecided
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Mrachiever(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:

Birds of the same feather....
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by YusufTheGreat: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
they are not married Aunty plus is her father dead?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game

Omor bro see, Don't fall to her mind games sometimes in Relationship you have to be Rigid and she would know her words can't Ride you or anything
if you keep on spending on her she's gonna be totally so dependant on you
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by rosalieene(f): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
I'm.igbo, she is also Igbo, she is learning how to sow cloth, so yeah I will say
your greatest mistake is bringing this story here.
you know your babe better than anyone else

Now this Nairaland Trolls have insulted the living day light out of her, I hope you're happy.... How do you feel after seeing those ones hurling insults at her.
The mistake alot of people make is telling others their problems. This people hurling insults, you dont know what they're tolerating from theirs.

this matter is simple. you're a man, stand by any decision you make. dont give in to threats, everything she said was just to make you do her biddings. Laslas, you both will make up if you really love each other.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2021
djkaneo:

I've never seen a more stupid comment!
You are the stupid one, please you all should stop it already, I'm entitled to my opinion
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by themanderon: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2021
Cast her away and save yourself a lifetime of pain.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Shugafree(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Seriously, HOW OLD R U?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Ngenge(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
I'm.igbo, she is also Igbo, she is learning how to sow cloth, so yeah I will say
It seems she is not more than 25 years old
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by xtervaganza(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?
pyoure just as senseless as your girlfriend. So you no get family responsibilities ABI? Na to pay for drinks, hotel and other useless things de scratch you for pocket
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by kevotek1000(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=MediMedi post=99537911]You called her your bae and you can't afford her responsibility.
If she start sleeping around with men like us pls pls don't come begging [/quot

You don't understand what relationship means. It's just a pity you ain't different from others. Dating a lady doesn't mean you will foot her bills, it's should be 50/50 why carry and assume responsibilities that's not yours. Africa lady are seeking equality in everything except taking responsibilities.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by ocheola01: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:

Having a boyfriend doesn't mean you've won lottery. It only the lazy ones feel like that.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2021
MediMedi:
You called her your bae and you can't afford her responsibility.
If she start sleeping around with men like us pls pls don't come begging
Dude, who says she is not already sleeping around? His giving her money guarantees nothing. Some can never enough money. The hotelier may already be eating. grin
Yes, only God knows what anyone is up to these days.
A woman threatening with following another man with more money is somehow.

Transactional relationships are mostly what abound now.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by OKVALLY: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2021
All this you calculated is enough to marry wifeooo.
Are you paying for her head or this miscellaneous expenses that is not yet counted.
You do all this and another will come and marry her and enjoy her for life.
Pay her bride price than spending money that you can not even explain.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by kevotek1000(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Your girl feels so much entitled she not different from other average Nigeria ladies who thinks it's a man sole responsibility to foot her bills while she remain completely useless to him. Relationship na 50/50 don't go and kill yourself over a hole with a liquid fluid who you ain't even certain will be your wife.... Nothing sweet say woman self dey useful to a man, baby I want to my make hair it's cost 7k but I have 3k, then support her with 4k... That's a good lady.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
I may not be old but I'm old enough to know that you are dealing with a parasitic leech and to crown it all, she is an olosho just like every other girl out there. For you to even be considering her as wife makes you a simp and I'm done talking.

I really do hope he isn't the alleged poster boi of the SIMPle mistake of a man undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.