Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70411 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
osemoses1234:
very useless anyhow girl
you are the useless and anyhow boy,rubbish
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You have a PROSTITUTIONAL MENTALITY its like you were born to be a street wh0re, if you define love as money then you are no different from your ladies in the brothels and if unfortunately all women think like this then yall deserve to be treated like shit
Eat your words rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Akanimoh113(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, take her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

It's her Birthday Right..?
Send her a gift for her birthday
Make her happy just for her birthday
F*ck her Daylight out on her Birthday
Wait for a Week after her Birthday and Tell Her your Done

By the time she Realizes what's going on... She must have Ditched the Rich Hotel Builder, Thinking you would Stay, Then all has gone wrong on her own side, She then Starts to Regret her Actions... By then her problems no longer Concerns you

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
JOSH54:
YES I AGREE WITH UR POINT BUT WHO WAS TAKING CARE OF HER WHEN SHE WAS ALONE? D GUY SHOULD SUPPORT HER WITH 70% OF WHAT SHE NEEDED BUT ALL I KNOW RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT MONEY WILL SOON CRASH. I ALWAYS ADVICE GUYS TO BE FINANCIAL STABLE B4 THINKING OF DATING.
Thank you for being truthful and in tune with reality, let them be doing fairytale love here ,tell me which relationship can survive without money,as for me and 99.9percent of ladies I can't be in a moneyless relationship, that's the bitter truth but most want to appear good before the gullible Nairaland men but me can't hide how it is in my mind,I will talk since its a faceless forum.let them keep deceiving themselves

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Qpid5(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without seemoney?
you must be joking.. did you read the post at all? she was asked to pay only for her hair while the guy pay fr hotel, drinks, cake, gifts etc.. and yeye girl start vomiting nonsense... she is not a wife material
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by osemoses1234(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
you are the useless and anyhow boy,rubbish
common sense is truly not common bastard

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
osemoses1234:
common sense is truly not common bastard
You with full bucket of sense how much do you have in your account or how well can you take care of a woman, please let me see road.Ashawo man
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Qpid5:

you must be joking.. did you read the post at all? she was asked to pay only for her hair while the guy pay fr hotel, drinks, cake, gifts etc.. and yeye girl start vomiting nonsense... she is not a wife material
She clearly doesn't have and there's nothing stopping him to do it if he's financially capable, stop the red pill nonsense mentality
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by osemoses1234(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
You with full bucket of sense how much do you have in your account or how well can you take care of a woman, please let me see road.Ashawo man
madam smelling toto ��

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by osemoses1234(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
quote me again make ogun kill you animal

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, take her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

Na u fvck up here. Love must not and should not involve buying stuffs especially for the wrong type of b1tch. For that type, the more you give, the more they expect. B1tch will open her mouth and tell you "eh so you bough x y z for me and so what? What about guys who buy Range Rover and ///AMG for their girlfriends?" Guy, if you wan play love, then play love. If you wan carry ashawo, then carry ashawo. Stop confusing ya self!

Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

I taya for this kain prostitute mentality. Why do you people always feel it's the duty of boyfriend to take care of you? Na boyfriend fvck your mama born you?

5 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
osemoses1234:
quote me again make ogun kill you animal
Use this same energy to go make money, small boy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by osemoses1234(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Use this same energy to go make money, small boy
I have your time today i swear quote me again.. and run mad bastard smelling pussy

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
osemoses1234:
I have your time today
You always have time silly little boy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Na u fvck up here. Love must not and should not involve buying stuffs especially for the wrong type of b1tch. For that type, the more you give, the more they expect. B1tch will open her mouth and tell you "eh so you bough x y z for me and so what? What about guys who buy Range Rover and ///AMG for their girlfriends?" Guy, if you wan play love, then play love. If you wan carry ashawo, then carry ashawo. Stop confusing ya self!

I taya for this kain prostitute mentality. Why do you people always feel it's the duty of boyfriend to take care of you? Na boyfriend fvck your mama born you?
you are the one with a prostitute mentality, leeches disguised as redpillers
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by osemoses1234(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
You always have time silly little boy
old bastard
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Mcslize: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

Why do guys always use money to buy girls' love? Do you think that girl loves you? You've already used money to spoil her from the beginning. Without that, she will leave you. That's the simple fact.

I always warn guys to stop spending unnecessarily on girls they are dating. That doesn't signify love. She will only see you as her ATM. How do you know she loves you when you always spend on her?

See how she is behaving already for declining her request. Meaning she is just in for the money.

The girl I am dating right now, I have never spent a dime on her except Tfare of 1500 I gave her when she visited. 2 months relationship. I have never paid for hair, buy pan cake, take her for shopping. But still, she still finish me with calls, baby, honey, and the lots of pet names calling.

All those usual spending guys spend on their babes, I don't do all that. Cuz I see it as using money to sustain such relationship. Relationship should be natural not based on what she is benefiting from you.

Ask yourself, if you stop spending on her today, will she still be with you? Already she is giving you attitude. And that answer the question.

Don't use money to buy girl love. Let her love you naturally even without spending on her. That's only when you know if a girl truly loves you.

17 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
you are the one with a prostitute mentality, leeches disguised as redpillers

So insisting that a woman does not constantly BILL you because you are dating her makes you a leech?

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Kondomatic(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game
Calm down a little let's reason.

Staying by you when you were broke get types....

1. Was she helping you to find your footing, if yes how?

2. If she was helping you(which is very unlikely) how come she's not doing well herself? I mean, a man whose father is almighty should be mighty at least.

3. If she wasn't helping, which means she was just there giving you........ You know and waiting for you to get things right then she doesn't deserve anything.

Drinking garri with a broke guy isn't love, it's wickedness. That garri is all he has yet you can't leave it for him.

Now on the part where she said that a guy bla bla who is rich bla bla wants her and more bla bla bla, what's her plan?

To get you to do things for her, else another will do it? If so then break up already. You don't pit me to compete financially with another man just to please you. Chukwu aju.

A lady dating me dey see something sha, me wey dey forget my own bday.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

So insisting that a woman does not constantly BILL you because you are dating her makes you a leech?
I don't know what you are talking about but a man who can't completely foot his woman's bill should leave relationship alone and go make money

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by BENEFICIAL12(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Once you say "I love you" they will pause and access you if you really have the cash.
Whatever a man does... WOMEN can do even better...

I'm waiting for the lady that will come and marry me

5 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know what you are talking about but a man who can't completely foot his woman's bill should leave relationship alone and go make money

Absolute rubbish! Thank God its only people like you that think like that if not all women will be low key prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by godlessmind: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
responsibility kee you dia ... Nigerian lazy girls and stupid entitlement brain .

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by wofayouths(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
I hate these kinda b*tches.

Thank God they've already given me a nickname "aka aradite" already. So no time to take these kinda bullshit.

Are you her father? All these bitches with broke parents looking for whose son to frustrate and milk dry.

Guess you haven't fvcked the living demon outta her, hence her stupidity.

Please kick her outta yo life. B*tch is a kill joy.

Hahahaha..

I would rather keep paying Tithe to God faithfully than giving to an ungrateful lady.

Some girls are just good when the guy is broke but when the guy makes it they turn to something else. Such lady would never mention investments to the guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by amadaovie(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

You need deliverance!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
maclawrence02:

And another girl won't give him the kind of fvck he deserves?
Another will. Plenty sef.
We are saying the same thing. Its left for him to decide whether to make her happy as keep her or to forget about her a buy himself another babe. grin
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by drmikeadams(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
pretydiva:
All these things you are doing for a girl that is just your girlfriend not even your wife, hope you have done same for your mom and sisters??

Hahaha....him just go carry another mumu problem add to him own problems..

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Princeps: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
You girls are poverty stricken and hungry. 9ja girls are not worth the stress at all

3 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by pointblank247(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
lobishi
If she dosent have the money for the party what is the responsibility of the parents, and if they don't have, why must she have a party when she is jobless.
That guy should be nobody's simp, he has over done already

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Judybash93(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Philipmighty(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
why this Girl get Ashawo mentality
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Kebbiprince: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

She just blessed u, no need to disturb yourself anymore

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.