Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70428 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Pegi23(f): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Reeberry:
I never wanted to comment on this thread. Just want to tell you, you are a confirmed idiot. undecided
fool. Gerrarahere
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Pegi23(f): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Temi231:

You DO NOT have to forgive me grin. Always note that someone somewhere would always oppose your opinion if it does not sit well.

For the record, the statement I made is how life supposes to be. Women should not be seen being a liability to men as the OP painted the GF. She should get a life.

Seen you can go now
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Pegi23(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
wolement:

Hotel room for the girl and her friends to sleep after the party at night. Bleepest

Lol. U lie. The friends go sleep for another room. While they will behave like a dog in za other room

Bleepers
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by skinny419(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
Madam being in a relationship is not a full time employment..dont put all the bills on ur man biko..nigeria girls are too broke

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Osek(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?
Oga the signs are looking at u in ur face and u are asking us
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by chikeorji123(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:
if the one I am providing is not enough, then I don't think there is much I can do, there are more ladies, finer and hotter that will love me and what ever I give her.

Because of this comment of yours, l'm relief and restored..my nigger this lady don't worth it....
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Iamtoyosii: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Madam Zzor , please lemme ask, what's love and relationship without understanding.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by sleekman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
You better start weeping for yourself kos I can never date your type and the likes of you spewing thrash about me all over this topic
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin smiley
Na who wan die early. Any man wen even look you go don save for his burial.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

He seems not to be in charge... cheesy

Exactly... Nwa ji ya NA oru.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Munzy14(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

He seems not to be in charge... cheesy

Exactly... Nwa ji ya NA oru...cheesy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by mariahAngel(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly... Nwa ji ya NA oru...cheesy

Owu ije love...ndi ocha si love is blind
Ihunanya ohu kpuru ishi grin

Ehen! Ajuru'm nne'm gbasara akiri ahu....

We, including my dad, were watching a documentary about animals, then I remembered to ask her, and she was like akiri wu ihe ahu yiri awo, then to clarify, she said akiri looks like a frog (which means she thought frog is awo), then my dad was like onye gwara gi?
Then he was like Akiri wu frog, awo wu toad.
Then, I said All I want to know is why I'm just knowing about it now? undecided

It was funny sha... grin
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by JOSH54: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Two of unah high on drugs
NO WAHALA
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by JOSH54: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Emma1Oj:
"the guy shld support her with 70%"?? I swear bros u no get sense. na ur type these hoes dey take clean yash.
NO WAHALA
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by offset67(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?
you are a pussy nigga
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Munzy14(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu ije love...ndi ocha si love is blind
Ihunanya ohu kpuru ishi grin

Ehen! Ajuru'm nne'm gbasara akiri ahu....

We, including my dad, were watching a documentary about animals, then I remembered to ask her, and she was like akiri wu ihe ahu yiri awo, then to clarify, she said akiri looks like a frog (which means she thought frog is awo), then my dad was like onye gwara gi?
Then he was like Akiri wu frog, awo wu toad.
Then, I said All I want to know is why I'm just knowing about it now? undecided

It was funny sha... grin
Not only blind, this particular ije love dara ngworo.. grin

Hahahaha normally people argue about the two countless times.

Lol, u are asking them, ya wuru na ano m ngahu, ihe nga asi gi bu, mgbe onye jiri teta ura bu ututu ya...cheesy

At least u know now... Life is a good teacher..we learn as long as we keep breathing...
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Not only blind, this particular ije love dara ngworo.. grin

grin

Hahahaha normally people argue about the two countless times.

I think it's just one of those information one don't bother to or are too lazy to check.

Lol, u are asking them, ya wuru na ano m ngahu, ihe nga asi gi bu, mgbe onye jiri teta ura bu ututu ya...cheesy
Okwaya?

At least u know now... Life is a good teacher..we learn as long as we keep breathing...

True.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Hassanmaye(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

Your likes need to be given a hard nock in your empty brain. Your type is the one who leak the anus of women. I am sorry to use all this words on you but I am pixed off the way you can't take decisions as a man unless you come to social media. Either this story is a make up or you are so weak to call a man. You plan to spend all these you listed and just because of hair money, she is spewing those trash. My brother, dump and shame such an idiot in girls form. When will men start reasoning like one. You are taking care of an empty olodo fish brain. Inshort, I am out of here. Be a man and be wise.
grin cheesy
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lagoon0:

Don't be deceived some hoes are very smart. They know things might get better for you so they'll pretend to be there when you have little.

All na scam. Find better babe bro
Lol
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Munzy14(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

I think it's just one of those information one don't bother to or are too lazy to check.

Okwaya?

True.
Yes...sometimes.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Queenslander(f): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Pegi23:
Op you are at fault. I hate men like you.. ordinary hair that will make her look beautiful. Heck ur girl should not tell u her hair is old rather main looking at the hair u should know that the hair is old and provide money to renew it..you mention paying for hotel room brother no be Bleep una go Bleep like rabbit for night ? shameless man
easy there tiger!! Lmao..
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by fattprince(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
Aarg to be stupid Rozz. love and relationship is not money. I'm not against money in relationship. both it should be from both end. common Rozz.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Whois(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

Poor thing/thinking, So dating you is equals to work.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Reeberry: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pegi23:
fool. Gerrarahere
BÄ«tch, get the Bleep off.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by debbleopto: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

Hope she is not using kayan
mata

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.