Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70435 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Rashord007(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote][/quote][color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Silentgroper(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You what you can.
Alright then.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sheriman:

See them Birds of the same feather. They can never contribute meaningfully to their boyfriend's life for once
Am I his mother?did I bring him to this life?such entitlement from an ordinary boyfriend. I'll rather contribute to my dad and brothers life's than a boyfriend whose a son to another woman lai lai.If a boyfriend can not add anything meaningful to my life and providing the necessary things when needed then he should be with his mother or sisters while he hustle
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by uwemconcept: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

The question should be I'm normal. When last did you throw birthday party for your mom. You see someone who is not appreciating your effort and you are asking whether she is a wife material. No na plumbing material she be. If a lady can't take responsibility of make her air by herself just be ready to marry a woman who will wait for you to return from work before she can buy Maggie to cook. Well wetin I sabi.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Rashord007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
It Good to take care of your Gf... but not too much because she's not yur wife yet
no matter you love her she can go at Anytime

Leave her Joooh and Go Invest your Money
on Business
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by IamPlato(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
if the one I am providing is not enough, then I don't think there is much I can do, there are more ladies, finer and hotter that will love me and what ever I give her.
you are a fool for even wantin to do all that for her birthday.

did you come with a stamp on your big head that says you must do birthday party for your girl?

you better wise up...
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Munzy, onye nkushi! grin

Jishi ike! grin
Hahahaha a si m ka tupenye ya azu...before the baby oku agbajie ya aka....grin
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So there are guys here who do this for babes?
Or is OP stilla secondary school boy?
With the way you guys label ladies here, who would have thought one single guy will be doing all these for a girl?
Keep it up man. Your reward is in heaven.
Happy birthday to your babe in advance.
You better make her happy if you have the money or someone else would.

too many people (male & female) are too self absorbed to see their own flaws.

you're just pampering the OP to his downfall.
stop this nonsense.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
Zzor, you are a BASTARD for LIFE!!!

Zzor, you are the MOST senseless BITCH, I have ever seen typed all those BULLSHITS.

Was man made to die for a woman?

Is it because a MAN has tasted the HONEYPOT that will make him to lose all his SENSES of not knowing that a WOMAN is a BITCH.

Zzor, you can NEVER in your LIFE make a good WIFE.

You think MEN doesn't have other ambitions apart from taking care of BITCHES' excesses?

Please, MEN in the house, if any so called BITCH stress you because of money, just park them in one corner and move on with your LIFE.

In all my life, 2% of WOMEN are SENSIBLE. The remaining 98% are SENSELESS and LACK ambitions with independence in LIFE.

They are all LEECHES.

Apart from the moist between WOMEN'S' legs, they have NOTHING to offer a MAN.

That's my Two Cents!
The same moist all of you can't do without, some even die on top ,go and borrow sense before you type your gibberish plus eat the nonsense that you wrote
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by falcon01: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
are you ok? he has never told her No and if she can't accept no for AN answer, then she crazy As hell.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nnamnso123(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
She is not a wife material, she only come to eat your money and go.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Liposure:
nevertheless, giving to loved ones should be done out of freewill.
Giving is the thermometer of love,there's no love without giving let's all be truthful. How many relationship can stand the test of time without money and providing for your girlfriend as at when needed?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by ayula44(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
I couldn't help but add a comment...
@op, while reading through I was irritated, angry, pissed....
Are u her father? When last did you celebrate your own birthday? How sure are you that she's loyal to you and can be made a wife? How much have you invested in your future-on behalf of your wife and kids?
You come put woman matter for head?
I mean no insults....but you should know the answer to your questions.
I feel, if you told the truth, you deserve better - someone who is loyal
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Am I his mother?did I bring him to this life?such entitlement from an ordinary boyfriend. I'll rather contribute to my dad and brothers life's than a boyfriend whose a son to another woman lai lai.If a boyfriend can not add anything meaningful to my life and providing the necessary things when needed then he should be with his mother or sisters while he hustle

from the beginning of this thread your statements have been nonsense.

it either you're just trolling for attention or you have an over sized entitled mentality.

as you need a boyfriend that will add something to your life like wise what are you adding to his life ?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
falcon01:
are you ok? he has never told her No and if she can't accept no for AN answer, then she crazy As hell.
He should have sense to know when to say NO definitely not on her birthday, if he can't maintain a relationship, he should quit and not waste her time,she's not his mother
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by AishaYesufu: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
The story looks very fake
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by ayula44(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Forgot to mention...
Big ups to all those hardworking ladies out there. They make better wives and mothers.
Unlike those that have decided to be lazy and unproductive... Only waiting for the next innocent man to dupe
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by AishaYesufu: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
ayula44:
I couldn't help but add a comment...
@op, while reading through I was irritated, angry, pissed....
Are u her father? When last did you celebrate your own birthday? How sure are you that she's loyal to you and can be made a wife? How much have you invested in your future-on behalf of your wife and kids?
You come put woman matter for head?
I mean no insults....but you should know the answer to your questions.
I feel, if you told the truth, you deserve better - someone who is loyal
The story is fake my brother just to make FP
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Giving is the thermometer of love,there's no love without giving let's all be truthful. How many relationship can stand the test of time without money and providing for your girlfriend as at when needed?

continually taking is the thermometer of a No-love relationship.

you're just confusing sugar-baby relationship with romantic relationship

unfortunately most men don't even know the difference
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
yahjac:

continually taking is the thermometer of a No-love relationship.

you're just confusing sugar-baby relationship with romantic relationship

unfortunately most men don't even know the difference
What is romance without money,mtchew this naija men be looking for women to slave around with,eyes yaf open ooo
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by jclassiq(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I'm.igbo, she is also Igbo, she is learning how to sow cloth, so yeah I will say

Sorry o bro, is your babes name comfort or ada?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is romance without money,mtchew this naija men be looking for women to slave around with,eyes yaf open ooo

you think love is bussiness studies grin

ride on

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Aksnoopy: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
Just like the street will say "Na Ogun go kill you".
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Purplebubble: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Where all these girls dey see all these rich bfs?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MadeinHNDRXX: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).

On gaad
And it’s so irritating
Leaching entitlement

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Solatium(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Another Pussyprenuer spotted
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by lawalmovichhhh: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
oga mii.....craze craze dey worry you.....una don kolo
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Collins4u1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).

Pathetic....

So shameful..

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Who knows, maybe it's your deliverance from devourers
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by jimi4us: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Amen,God will not allow me meet your type who incapable of taking care of your woman, I reject it and I jump and pass

No go find work, you dey find already made man. You go wait tire
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Ebenezer21(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
wow is well, please join to see what is called a sacrifice for love, https://gogetfiles.co/downloadscrificeoflove
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by blazepascal(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
Please look up d meaning of a feminist 1st.
a simple answer yes or no .. whats your problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.