Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says (11195 Views)

I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by tayeloveme4rel: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2021
never mind na time white pussy is the lord of all pussy

2 Likes

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
Aren't you a feminazi
A feminazi and flowers shouldn't flow
Don't you think so?
Especially in this side of the world

theFilmtricsay

Lmao. I don't know. I don't really care. There's nothing stopping a feminazi from liking what they like.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Lmao. I don't know. I don't really care. There's nothing stopping a feminazi from liking what they like.
lol
What made you one?

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
What made you one?

theFilmtricsay
Hian.

Na heartbreak.

I see you fixed that error in my previous response when you quoted it. cheesy
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Hian.

Na heartbreak.

I see you fixed that error in my previous response when you quoted it. cheesy
heartbreak?? sad
What happened?
Yeah cool

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by adadike(f): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

shey i fit jam u like this or abi u dey whine us ni?

na confession i wan confess i no wan knack u
cheesy see person? I am not of the world again. Keeping the madness for my soon to be hubby
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

heartbreak?? sad
What happened?
Yeah cool

theFilmtricsay

grin grin sad cry

You reeeally want to know the story? Okay oh. Summary is. He's a bad boy, and I thought I could change him. Get him to commit to me as women were always flocking around him. Oh, I was extremelllyyy feminine, too. I 'lost' my virginity also to him. Wilding teenage hormones as I thought I was on top of the world, yunno? My sex appeal was great. He wasted my time... and hurt me in really bad ways I can't say here. I changed my appearance. Even dyed my hair green, armpit hair purple and started wearing ankle chains. It was a deep, deep plunge into... *sighs.* My parents... This is stirring memories in me.

Well, here I am... I never came back nor recovered from the pain I guess. Deepspising men became a goal.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

grin grin sad cry

You reeeally want to know the story? Okay oh. Summary is. He's a bad boy, and I thought I could change him. Get him to commit to me as women were always flocking around him. Oh, I was extremelllyyy feminine, too. I 'lost' my virginity also to him. Wilding teenage hormones as I thought I was on top of the world, yunno? My sex appeal was great. He wasted my time... and hurt me in really bad ways I can't say here. I changed my appearance. Even dyed my hair green, armpit hair purple and started wearing ankle chains. It was a deep, deep plunge into... *sighs.* My parents... This is stirring memories in me.

Well, here I am... I never came back nor recovered from the pain I guess. Deepspising men became a goal.
well
Hatred would only consume you
The guy isn't even a really bad guy to me according to your story
That's an Average guy to me
Your experience is normal

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

well
Hatred would only consume you
The guy isn't even a really bad guy to me according to your story
That's an Average guy to me
Your experience is normal

theFilmtricsay
Average, how? undecided I only told you the summary. You're literally only reading a snapshot. You didn't date him and don't know all he did.

Oh, by the way, I'm ready to burn in the Inferno of Hate. grin (Sounds like a thrilling/badass novel/movie series kind, don't you think?)
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Average, how? undecided I only told you the summary. You're literally only reading a snapshot. You didn't date him and don't know all he did.

Oh, by the way, I'm ready to burn in the Inferno of Hate. grin (Sounds like a thrilling/badass novel/movie series kind, don't you think?)
ok
No vex
But because of just one boy??
I expect the boy is balling right now

Yeah
Sounds like that

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
cheesy see person? I am not of the world again. Keeping the madness for my soon to be hubby
congratulations babe. your home is blessed already..

sha invite me the reception venue mk i come chop party jollofgrin

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
MuguVideosComm:
A Nigerian manhas shocked people on Twitter after he said it’s a privilege to be able to sleep with white girl.

The man identified as Mr Alan on Twitter, said there’s nothing special about Nigerian girls and that white gurus are not for everyone.

According to him, a white will let you have your way with her on the bed but Nigerian girls are very lazy when it comes to intercourse.

”If you’ve been privileged to sleep with a white girl you’ll understand that there’s nothing special about a Nigerian girl’s pussy.”

“It’s a privilege cos it’s not for everybody. Everybody does not have the same destiny to travel abroad and have sex with a white lady.”

”White girls would let you have anal, would let you gist her, would let you put her in bondage, very flexible set of girls, they’ll spell coconut on your dick , throw summersalt and still won’t get tired, but Nigerian girls with their big stomach can’t offer much”

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/03/its-a-privilege-to-be-able-to-sleep-with-a-white-girl-nigerian-man-says/
D Man Is A Village Man Dat's Why He Said It's A Previllage.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:
ok
No vex
But because of just one boy??
I expect the boy is balling right now

Adunkia. He's trahshe and all and every single person of the odar gendar is skkuum. grin Shey ya satisfied with knowing my feminazi journey now?

Yeah
Sounds like that

okay. good day.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Adunkia. He's trahshe and all and every single person of the odar gendar is skkuum. grin Shey ya satisfied with knowing my feminazi journey now?

okay. good day.
well
Let me follow your narrative
According to mosdii
Nigerian girls are useless...all of them cheesy grin

Good day tongue

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by sunshineV(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
i adadike it's ur future husband. i want you to jam me so i can confess. smellysperm stay out of this, it's family matters

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by AntiHate: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
Oga, no talk . You never Jam ! You for confess
I go like fucck u till I confess!

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by koning: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Haven slept with almost all races, I can tell you that its not something special.

One thing I know about the white women's pussy is that it is void of foul odour. The good lord must have planted a supernatural cleanser there.

You can bang a white woman who has not taken her bath for 2 weeks and you are rest assured that your nose is in good hands.

Same can't be said about 9ja girls. I was locked up with a partner in crime some years back. A 9ja girl. We were only allowed to bath once in a day.

The konji became unbearable for me and I decided to harvest the forbidden fruit. It turned out really forbidden cuz what I dug out knocked me out and I was in coma for 45hrs.

That's what I was told. That experience tops the chart in my all time regrets.

The bolded is not true. They do smell, but a different kind of odour from black/African women. The first and only time i ever threw up after sex was with a white woman. There was this RAW MEAT kind of smell that hit my nose. I could not hold back anymore. It was embarassing.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by AntiHate: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
Yes baby, I will fucck the hell out of that pussy on our wedding night
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by LordKO(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Balderdash. Inferiority complex at its worst. Every responsible woman, regardless of color, race, and social class, is worth adoration by all sane men.

Those who speak against injustice not because they hate it but because they aren't the ones meting it out against others simply personify hypocrisy, and by extension, are insane.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by begoniaa: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
theFilmtric:

well
Let me follow your narrative
According to musdii
Nigerian girls are useless...all of them cheesy grin

Good day tongue

theFilmtricsay

Yeah, right. And it was nice gauging your reaction to a fictional story. smiley.

Gave me some unintended feedback on my crafting abilities. Anyway, bye fr.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
Oga, no talk . You never Jam ! You for confess
Say you fit fvck
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Bigseven(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
inferiority complex everywhere...
Lubbish
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Silentgroper(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zzor:
Ow!it is finished with Nigerian men
Lie, u've never spelt coconut on a guy's dick b4.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Haven slept with almost all races, I can tell you that its not something special.

One thing I know about the white women's pussy is that it is void of foul odour. The good lord must have planted a supernatural cleanser there.

You can bang a white woman who has not taken her bath for 2 weeks and you are rest assured that your nose is in good hands.

Same can't be said about 9ja girls. I was locked up with a partner in crime some years back. A 9ja girl. We were only allowed to bath once in a day.

The konji became unbearable for me and I decided to harvest the forbidden fruit. It turned out really forbidden cuz what I dug out knocked me out and I was in coma for 45hrs.

That's what I was told. That experience tops the chart in my all time regrets.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Silentgroper(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
fati2001:
grin

yes, Nigerian men know nothing apart from sex.. I think say nah better thing you want talk.

intimacy gadgets EVERYWHERE THEY GO.
Can u moll?
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Silentgroper(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

grin grin sad cry

Are u sure being loudmouthed isnt one of d reason y he left u, cause u seem like one.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by adadike(f): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
i adadike it's ur future husband. i want you to jam me so i can confess. smellysperm stay out of this, it's family matters
cheesy okay now. Chai! Nairaland is fun walahi
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by adadike(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
AntiHate:

Yes baby, I will fucck the hell out of that pussy on our wedding night
cheesy cheesy
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by theFilmtric: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
begoniaa:

Yeah, right. And it was nice gauging your reaction to a fictional story. smiley.

Gave me some unintended feedback on my crafting abilities. Anyway, bye fr.
lol
So you were kidding cheesy
The story didn't sound well synchronized though
@emboldened your crafting abilities aren't as good as you think

theFilmtricsay
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by fati2001(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
Can u moll?
nairaland oldest vulture (troll) Pls move on.. you can't find ur prey here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Silentgroper(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
fati2001:

nairaland oldest vulture (troll) Pls move on.. you can't find ur prey here.
U're d carcass i love to feed on.

funny hw u look like a dead meat.

i asked a harmless question nd u're dragging it to an e-brawl. Can u b civil 4 once

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by fati2001(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
U're d carcass i love to feed on.

funny hw u look like a dead meat.

i asked a harmless question nd u're dragging it to an e-brawl. Can u b civil 4 once

whatever serpent lookalike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Brazilian Wax Looks Like On The Female Private Area(photos, 18+) / Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.