Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says (11194 Views)

I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by CheedyJ(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Werey re oo...
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Olatheo:
. Boss man! Good day

Lol i no be boss oo oga, it is just the fact.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by adadike(f): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

carry go babagrin

premium tears loading...:p
No be on my case. God forbid
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Haven slept with almost all races, I can tell you that its not something special.

One thing I know about the white women's pussy is that it is void of foul odour. The good lord must have planted a supernatural cleanser there.

You can bang a white woman who has not taken her bath for 2 weeks and you are rest assured that your nose is in good hands.

Same can't be said about 9ja girls. I was locked up with a partner in crime some years back. A 9ja girl. We were only allowed to bath once in a day.

The konji became unbearable for me and I decided to harvest the forbidden fruit. It turned out really forbidden cuz what I dug out knocked me out and I was in coma for 45hrs.

That's what I was told. That experience tops the chart in my all time regrets.

45 hours grin
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2021
That is the typical mentality of black useless hopeless nigerian men their stupidity no be here

1 Like

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by sunshineV(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
carry go babagrin
premium tears loading...:p
grin enemy of progress stay far away
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2021
sunshineV:
grin enemy of progress stay far away
2yrs later you'll come up with threads like "I think the only woman i love is seeing someone else"

then I'll comment "you're a SIMP.le man by nature" gringrin

Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by sunshineV(f): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

2yrs later you'll come up with threads like "I think the only woman i love is seeing someone else"

then I'll comment "you're a SIMP.le man by nature" gringrin
omo grin
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
sunshineV:
omo grin
how far my guy, how ur side na?any joy?
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by sunshineV(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
how far my guy, how ur side na?any joy?
bro i just dey look
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by psyco: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

[/s]
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by psyco: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

[/s]
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by psyco: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

[/s]
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by psyco: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

keep wasting your time.
[/s]
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Jesterinjay: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
When to travel abroad and sleep with white gal become pesin destiny ?
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by ePoster: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Typical... undecided
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by antibullshit: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2023
internationalman:
White girls are white and clean in their pussy

As for black girls, no matter how light skin they may be, they always have dark or spotty pussy..

As for fûcking prowess, any girl from any race can be stallion in bed..
How is white pussy cleaner? You have a serious problem ! The vagina is an internal organ and on the inside which is where it matters they're all the same color . PINK! The problem is that nigerians like to pretend a lot when it comes to sex which is the reason for their attitude ... in my experience about 50 percent of nigerian girls will tell you they don't give blowjobs.Some of them act like its an abomination!..Even prostitutes sometimes do that . White people are generally more open minded about these things but there are nigerian girls who don't have such issues . Anyone who's been with akwa ibom girls will testify. The problem with nigerians is too much hypocrisy and too much religion . Unfortunately it doesn't make them honest or better people ! It doesn't apply to everyone but its common.
Re: “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Nonsense talk, unless she is a super rich white girl, not all those ones depending on government social security and child support grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Brazilian Wax Looks Like On The Female Private Area(photos, 18+) / Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.