Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Try To Settle Petty Fight ASAP In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try To Settle Petty Fight ASAP In Your Relationship (342 Views)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try To Settle Petty Fight ASAP In Your Relationship by ollyjoseph: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
To be in a relationship, you should always try to be the best version of yourself to ensure the relationship lasts. That means your conflict resolution skills and composure should be top notch.

A lot of people with hormonal imbalance that throws their emotions left and right(women in particular). Science has proven that most woman are liable to this emotional imbalance more than men.

So For Your own sanity, there are some petty fights that you don't need to allow it to get to another level at all because your partner is coming from an emotional place, the things emotional people fight on doesn't even make logical sense in the first place other than the fact that she is hurt and emotions are just pushing so many feelings forward.

Read More
https://www.relationshipadvice.info/2021/03/try-to-settle-petty-fight-asap-in-your.html
Re: Try To Settle Petty Fight ASAP In Your Relationship by killuax: 5:45am On Mar 07, 2021
My babe just told me she enjoyed fighting petty petty fights o

(1) (Reply)

Who Dates Whites Men? / Nairaland ( HOME OF HYPOCRITES) / The Real Reason Why Women Demand Monogamy From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.