Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. (8030 Views)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! / I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Na Wash angry
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Ynix(m): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Forgive and move on.
If you are sick or having any health issues, I believe in Jesus and his power to make whole. Or you need wise counsels as regards crucial issues.
Chat me up on 08089456258

Remember Salvation is Free, already paid for by God
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:27am On Mar 05, 2021
CheedyJ:
I know your story na wash but sha just reprint the wedding invites & replace the guy’s name with mine .. the wedding must hold, lemme save you from shame ok

If she replaces that guy's name with your name like you're suggesting, she'll transfer the anger she has for that guy to you and one day she'll wake up and Blow your head Off with her double barrel Pistol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by CheedyJ(m): 2:59am On Mar 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If she replaces that guy's name with your name like you're suggesting, she'll transfer the anger she has for that guy to you and one day she'll wake up and Blow your head Off with her double barrel Pistol grin grin grin
Lol... she cant blow my head off with a pistol & if at all she wants to blow na Mouth Gig
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:
Please I need help before I kill someone, my fiancé just canceled our wedding because his baby mama wants to come back.
We’ve dated for five years and he told me he had a child but there’s nothing between him and the mother anymore, I’ve been helping him to pay child support, I’m from a very wealthy family and very hardworking too , I’ve helped set this guy up in life that I’m sure even up to his third generation can never suffer, this guy had nothing when I met him but I never looked down on him and I built him and established him, I was also a virgin , he disvirgined me.
After setting him up, this guy proposed to me and the wedding is in four months time and this guy suddenly informed me his baby mama wants to come back, I had informed the whole world I’m getting married, my Facebook,Instagram,sent out invitation letter, please I want to die the shame and pain is too much .
The most painful part is that I recently found out it was all a set up , this guy dated me to dupe me, but why don’t you dupe me and leave me in peace, you went to the extent of proposing marriage and make me send out invitation letters, he’s the only man I’ve dated in my life! I confronted him to know why he decided to ruin my life like this and his response shocked me , he said “what had he done that nobody has ever done before” , I couldn’t believe my ears, so this guy never loved me, even if he had lied on the devil that it’s the devils work I would’ve forgiven him , the boldness to tell me you hurt me intentionally!
No he can’t go just like that! He’s in the house I bought with another woman! I can’t do anything cause he’s name is on the documents! Please help me before I kill someone cause I’ve gone to the ghetto to get some hired killers and I’ve paid them already, but I called them yesterday to hold on because I’m scared I’ve never killed anyone In my life, what If his ghost haunts me? If I’m in my room will his ghost appear to me?
But he can’t just go scot free please what other thing can I do to this evil guy because he must also feel the same pain I’m feeling, this pain is everlasting and it will there until I die, he must also feel the same! Please anyone who know this guy should tell him to lie on the devil that it’s the devils work because I swear with my life he must pay!

Please no matter how bad you feel look into the future, that is the consequences of your actions now. Those criminals might turn against you, just leave him and soon you'll see for yourself how everything will begin to work against him.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by ChildOfDoom: 3:59am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

You can choose not to believe!
I’ve been a regular visitor of nairaland, I just don’t have account here, I created the account today because I needed to post my story because I’ve never posted here!
let go dear. I need a life-saving 300k. i have a good heart and need a companion. I can help you heal. Just help me with my financial woes. I am 29, tall and fair. i am ready to marry you even today (court wedding), irrespective of your complexion or age. Don't see me as fake or heartless. I will also sign a pre-marriage agreement to forfeit all i have if i cheat or get killed

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Xxx123xxx(m): 4:08am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:
Please I need help before I kill someone, my fiancé just canceled our wedding because his baby mama wants to come back.
We’ve dated for five years and he told me he had a child but there’s nothing between him and the mother anymore, I’ve been helping him to pay child support, I’m from a very wealthy family and very hardworking too , I’ve helped set this guy up in life that I’m sure even up to his third generation can never suffer, this guy had nothing when I met him but I never looked down on him and I built him and established him, I was also a virgin , he disvirgined me.
After setting him up, this guy proposed to me and the wedding is in four months time and this guy suddenly informed me his baby mama wants to come back, I had informed the whole world I’m getting married, my Facebook,Instagram,sent out invitation letter, please I want to die the shame and pain is too much .
The most painful part is that I recently found out it was all a set up , this guy dated me to dupe me, but why don’t you dupe me and leave me in peace, you went to the extent of proposing marriage and make me send out invitation letters, he’s the only man I’ve dated in my life! I confronted him to know why he decided to ruin my life like this and his response shocked me , he said “what had he done that nobody has ever done before” , I couldn’t believe my ears, so this guy never loved me, even if he had lied on the devil that it’s the devils work I would’ve forgiven him , the boldness to tell me you hurt me intentionally!
No he can’t go just like that! He’s in the house I bought with another woman! I can’t do anything cause he’s name is on the documents! Please help me before I kill someone cause I’ve gone to the ghetto to get some hired killers and I’ve paid them already, but I called them yesterday to hold on because I’m scared I’ve never killed anyone In my life, what If his ghost haunts me? If I’m in my room will his ghost appear to me?
But he can’t just go scot free please what other thing can I do to this evil guy because he must also feel the same pain I’m feeling, this pain is everlasting and it will there until I die, he must also feel the same! Please anyone who know this guy should tell him to lie on the devil that it’s the devils work because I swear with my life he must pay!
...Instead of killing him why you no go traditional recoup your losses then making a fool out of his ass
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

dont kill anyone because you will ruin your life
you will be caught and will rot in jail.

let it go and focus on other things in your life. shìt happens
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by illicit(m): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2021
If u want him to off his cloth and run mad....

DM
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:
If this story is real, pm me. The wedding would still hold. You seem to be a nice person....
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Juliearth(f): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

Oh dear! I feel your pain. Please, I am begging you, as painful as this may be to you, let go! Two wrongs cannot make a right. If you hurt him, trust me, you would be the prime suspect and the truth must be dug up. Do not dent your image because of this scammer-of-a-guy. He would meet his loo sooner than you expect. Move on! Cry all you can, count your losses and let go!

You will be fine!
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Juliearth(f): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2021
MarketDispatch:
How do we believe this when you just registered today?

You don't expect her to use her real moniker to type this, do you? If you cannot show empathy, I think its better to keep it moving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Juliearth(f): 6:50am On Mar 05, 2021
RedSquid:
I don't pity some men that die untimely. Not one single bit. I've maintained this position always. Let a woman know her place

1. You wasted her time. She dumped so many people across the years with the hope of building a thing

2. You made her a mockery to everyone around her. Sadly most mehn in this generation are spineless and cowards. When they can't work to earn a living and climb up, they resort to all sorts of schemes to dupe ladies, many of whom never get their life back in a single piece if they don't die. Oh my God.

3. God have mercy. Spirit of the living God, have your way. There's always a way in the midst of life's complexities. There's always a way.

I am telling you!
Why take her virginity? Why propose to her? That nigga just attracted a generational curse upon himself.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Dreyton36: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

There’s nothing wrong with me physically and otherwise!

Forget about him and move on
Karma is a bitch , it fvcks everyone who deserves it
And karma isn't a 2secs man, it lasts for days and years

Wish you the best and remember people get their wedding cancelled just a day to their wedding day, some even on their wedding day, and they still move on

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by RioCarputo(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2021
just let them be and be positive in life and look forward for a better guy out there.... in few years you will be getting news of how they have divorced......their marriage can't see the light of the day....even if it does, it can't last....
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by JONSYN7154: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2021
MarketDispatch:
How do we believe this when you just registered today?
you detective no get part 2
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Op if this story is real send me private mail
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by ChildOfDoom: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2021
illicit:
If u want him to off his cloth and run mad....

DM
how do i reach u? I need something similar to prevent a certain act. Which state are you in?
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nicepoker(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
RedSquid:
I don't pity some men that die untimely. Not one single bit. I've maintained this position always. Let a woman know her place

1. You wasted her time. She dumped so many people across the years with the hope of building a thing

2. You made her a mockery to everyone around her. Sadly most mehn in this generation are spineless and cowards. When they can't work to earn a living and climb up, they resort to all sorts of schemes to dupe ladies, many of whom never get their life back in a single piece if they don't die. Oh my God.

3. God have mercy. Spirit of the living God, have your way. There's always a way in the midst of life's complexities. There's always a way.
[/s]
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by illicit(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
how do i reach u? I need something similar to prevent a certain act. Which state are you in?

If you are anywhere in the SW

We can hook up
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2021
False tale
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by purples25(f): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2021
You dodged a bullet by losing him. Now you don't have to be with a decietful man like him. It hurts like hell being a virgin and being opened and laid to waste by a man that knew he wouldn't be serious with you. Still, it is hundred times better to let him go, never let him come back again, because he is not a good person.

You will heal with time. Amen.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Danhoys: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2021
This is probably fake, but if it's true, please kill him without feeling guilty about it. Such ingrates shouldn't live and reap from where they didn't sow!!!
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2021
give glory to the Lord that he said to your that he didn't love you think of it,you guys get married and he poison you meaning you still have your life and wealth go to church and give testimony that the Lord has shown you your enemy
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Traininghub(f): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2021
CandyOps:
angie541, you were actually on the right path but it's a good thing you paused the contract and the reason is because it's one of the first thing the cops would search for -- a jealous ex or a business partner. In fact, most murders are either money-motivated or emotionally-motivated.

And when all fingers point to you, it'll be easy to rope you in because you have an alibi.

Let the dust settle first.. say like 7 - 8 months from now. Or... even a year or 2 from now.

Then you can renew the contract.
This time nobody would ever give you a 2nd thought because as they say "time heals"
And remember what they say about revenge.. it's a meal best served cold.

You can even spice up the coup de grace by including his newest family to the menu.
Nothing is fair in love and war.
I'd love to know how this goes tag me with your new acct whenever you make the Hit smiley

On the flip side... Time could actually heal you. So either ways it's a good thing you paused the contract
Ah : shocked shocked shocked
Don't tell me you think she should kill him!
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Drizzy5001(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2021
I can't say anything, until I hear the other side of the story.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:
Can U Get Back Ur House 4rm Him?
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by franklingud(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2021
OP forget that ungrateful element and come to me. I won't disappoint you
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by extol1(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
if you know you know
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by VanDerWaalforces: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:
Were your parents aware of your relationship and all the things you've done for him?
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Ishilove: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Superstory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Top Naija Nude Queens / Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.