Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174243 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2021

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2021

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2021

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by kingvomlotus12: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2021
wo! keep the fire burning! I'm learning alot

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Myfault: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
The meaner a girl is with you, the likelier she wants to fvck you.

Corollary: The nicer a girl is with you, the likelier she thinks you’d make a great eunuch friend.
How true is this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2021

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Vinnaslayer97: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
A news just got to me that the author of some of the quote posted here is on sick bed and has a few days left to live, and I haven't been able to get it off my mind.
he will not die.

7 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by pansophist(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Savie:
Pls can you elucidate more on this? Is being romantic or aggressive to her?

Ever get mad at a girl before and she started crying? I don't mean fake tears, but real tears to show remorse? Then yes, she is into you. If she argues with you, have memorized punchlines to jab every one of your arguments, seems defensive and turn the blame back to you, then you're just an option who probably has something that she wants (money, status, etc).

A woman that loves you genuinely will cry when you're mad at her, they can hardly control it. If women can cry when watching movies, for celebrities, when explaining a bad day event, then it should come easy to get emotional for a man they truly love. If she doesn't, bros, leave, she doesn't love you.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2021
pansophist:

Ever get mad at a girl before and she started crying? I don't mean fake tears, but real tears to show remorse? Then yes, she is into you. If she argues with you, have memorized punchlines to jab every one of your arguments, seems defensive and turn the blame back to you, then you're just an option who probably has something that she wants (money, status, etc).

A woman that loves you genuinely will cry when you're mad at her, they can hardly control it. If women can cry when watching movies, for celebrities, when explaining a bad day event, then it should come easy to get emotional for a man they truly love. If she doesn't, bros, leave, she doesn't love you.
Thanks boss! This reply is well explanatory

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by pansophist(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Limassol:
I often enjoy reading your refreshing posts, nice job you are doing OP. cool

By the way, do you always apply these principles in your everyday life? Or sparingly/selectively?

All these principles are automatic, it's like knowing that you don't put too much salt into an egg, or that you don't kill a mosquito with a gun. If you've studied and have real-life experiences that validate these points, playing accordingly will be automatic.

If you're someone that have been living alone and dealing with the world by yourself for at least ten years, you must have been in scenarios that validate all these.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
TheUndercover:

Most of the times when fake tears is used as manipulative technique is because they were caught doing what they shouldn't or being used as a persuasive measure.

Judge the situation carefully, being cunning is fluid not static.

Following smiley
Re: 2 - Deleted by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
StacyO:

Following smiley
u better do, but don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by zagorakis(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
Never believe a conversation to be confidential.

Whatever you do, pretend like it is getting video taped, whatever you say, pretend like it is getting recorded. This is of utmost importance if you are a person standing in public focus.

very important life lesson.. thank you op

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Adasun(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Myfault:

How true is this
very true bro,if you are not deep into the game,u may not understand.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2021

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2021

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2021

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
TheUndercover:
This may sound like a drastic and unnecessary exercise in deception in return for nothing. In reality, it is a deception that serves a critical purpose; finding out who the real loyalists are.

You cannot build an empire on the backs of mercenaries. History is filled with kings who were destroyed by their closest allies abandoning or outright backstabbing them.

Betrayal from your allies is far more dangerous than any attack from an enemy. In the case of backstabbing, the closer someone is to you the easier it will be for them to destroy you since they are more familiar with your vulnerabilities than anyone else. In the case of abandonment, the closer someone is to you the more you depend on them, and so it is all the more damage that their disappearance will cause.

There is one limiting factor; the downfall you simulate must be easily reversible, so that you can make everything appear normal (good) after you are done with the simulation.

You remind me of Thomas sankara

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Chevrolet076(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
I've an advice for the youths who wants to have a sexual relationship with a lady.

Never ever tell her your problems, or seek her advice when you're really down about something, or seek her opinion in a tight spot, or let her be the shoulder you cry on during your difficult times. I've found out that the more you do any of the above, the lesser you're attractive to her and unfortunately, the more you'll be attached to her. at the end of the day, the only place you'll end is the friendzone.

this is strictly my opinion.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Chevrolet076:
I've an advice for the youths who wants to have a sexual relationship with a lady.

Never ever tell her your problems, or seek her advice when you're really down about something, or seek her opinion in a tight spot, or let her be the shoulder you cry on during your difficult times. I've found out that the more you do any of the above, the lesser you're attractive to her and unfortunately, the more you'll be attached to her. at the end of the day, the only place you'll end is the friendzone.

this is strictly my opinion.

I get more attracted to people that are open to me.

This might not apply to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2021

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2021

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2021

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2021

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2021

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:42am On Mar 12, 2021

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2021

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2021

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2021

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2021

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2021

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.