Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (42297 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Shugar1: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Banga soup anyday any time ... Twice on a Saturday

3 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Pauladex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Now we have something to celebrate. No technology,No security, Economy zero.Our president is in and out of coma at will. We do well jare

6 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by omojesu202(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Branzy:

Urhobo. oghwo amiedi.
my brother married there that's why I guess right.

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ila alasepo no dey inside the list?

8 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Banga and ogbono soup to the world

2 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nostradamus1: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
I really doubt as Igbo's eat banga with rice since time immemorial

7 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by essenjack(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
CNN Knows nothing.
For where Afang soup(King of Soups dey) CNN dey mention Banga wey no even near Edikang Ikong(President of all soups)

3 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Refinedbeing(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sirmwill, who told you palm oil soup and groundnut soup are both exclusively ibos? That's Ashantis too. Intfact that's my fav soup with Banku or Amala and Tilapia with two bottles of heineken. Ghana is bae honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by TobyJohn(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
see soup nah.. nah person appetite una dey play with o..

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by blazepascal(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
egusi soup pass all of them. banga na just for white rice
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by ggood: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
j
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by redsun(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
If we can truly rediscover our original food and condiments, people will live into their hundred with ease, irrespective of the pollution and stress thrown at them by the rogue system. No maggi, no ajinomoto, and no indomie.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Thazard(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:

E pain this one die grin grin grin go and enjoy your watery soup that looks like newborn baby purge

cheesy
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by costandi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
omojesu202:

Michael Jackson ?
No, Mercy Johnson grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by ggood: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
essenjack:
CNN Knows nothing.
For where Afang soup(King of Soups dey) CNN dey mention Banga wey no even near Edikang Ikong(President of all soups)
correct , Affang beat all of them

3 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by 2mch(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Heart attack soup. The most unhealthiest soup in the world.
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by edoairways: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:
Best Banga soup na from Edo or Delta.
Chop am with starch or Eba

2 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Omoslim26: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rubbish list
list wey the almighty Ofe Owerri no dey
dat wan no be useless list?
mthweeee

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Ihatethemods: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Groundnut soup is my soup...
Meanwhile, See all the super cars, luxurious mansions, and private Yatch and mouth watery Net worth of Psquare's RudeBoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F677Q2cgUhU
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Thazard(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Ila alasepo no dey inside the list?

Should I send my address so you could waybill?

I love seafood .
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by chiagozien(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
omojesu202:

Michael Jackson ?
yes grin grin
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by billyG(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
No ogbono soup there..he done tay wey I eat groundnut or beans soup with Amalia. kiss kiss
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by edoairways: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
blazepascal:
egusi soup pass all of them. banga na just for white rice
Probably you don't reside in Bendel state. If you do, you would retract this statement

6 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Blitz888(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ofe Akwu
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by The5DME(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Thazard:
Area.

I rep ughelli kingdom.
Oshare, mingwor

5 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
The Urhobo tribe in Delta State cook the best Banga soup anyone can ever think. I love it!

Proud Urhobo man talking here

13 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Mummyfour(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy... Wetin dey hungry me right now
khen khen with fish and pepper, onions and blended tomatoes grin
I was addicted to this meal from ghana.
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by ecclize: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
funny enough the sight of this banga soup put me off not to talk of eating it.
but banga rice is a bae

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by CobraAnambra: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sirmwill:
The Igbos and Deltans are undeniably the best at cooking native meals.I don't stand to be corrected cos it's a fact.

The Yoruba soups don't go beyond the Efo riro,Egusi soup,Okro soup,Ewedu and Sauce/Stew.

Hausas prepare soups like concoctions with "uncookedness upandan"
If I begin to list Igbo soups for you, cheesy people's comments will start from page 2
Some Igbo mothers even know specific soups that work for specific sicknesses.
I know a friend's brother that fell sick and become lean after recovery...In one week,his mother performed magic on him with soups.He was all puffed up.I heard that he was treated to Groundnut soup and some other soups...
The hausas can only come close to the Igbo cooking art but cannot amount to it.

You have to agree with me that

Igbo Amaka!!!
For wailers,I am Yoruba.I can't deny facts grin

Meanwhile

The Future is Female

Sapphiere,if this gets to front page as Ftc,"na to collect my account number remain oo"
Banga soup no be ibo soup na. You must sha attach ibo even when they are not mentioned. Low self-esteem has finished you.

-cobra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by stanliwise(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Lol

Neo colonialised low self-esteem slaves

Na ya slave master for Fake News Network go determine wetin sweet and wetin no sweet..

Imagine Janet Clarkson giving her own opinion in her book now black inferior people are jubilating like they achieved something

If Richard Quest decided they are monkeys they would jubilate, If Anderson Cooper calls them Snake they accept

bsbdosnsonalishslsoshstwhsowjsjwbgaowjuwhskwnjwhs

The above is what you typed
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Thazard(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
The5DME:
Oshare, mingwor
Ejoor
Osé I suppose to digwe for you.
Osé Migwo!

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by GOFRONT(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why not Gbegiri soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.