Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries (64670 Views)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Jeff bezos Ex Wife Marries A School Teacher / Bezos' Ex-wife, Mackenzie, Is Reportedly Walking Away With $36 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by od501: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Ayo2004: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

Teachers re well paid in that part of d world.
Her breakfast is more than his salary..she probably earns more in hours than he does in months

I can't help but think if this was in Nigeria,the man will be mercilessly dragged and accused of using juju
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

"women dont love you they only love the comfort/money you provide once they have it for themselves you dont matter to them anymore "

bezos learnt the hardway

mckenzie has been fvckin that science teacher while she was still married,she jus found an opportunity to cashout

,she likes who she likes and no matter the money you have can keep her, once she has it for herself she gon leave you
She chose Bezos when he had nothing and left him despite him having everything.
This your thesis on women doesn't hold water here!

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2021
This is why I pity most guys who say they're hustling becos of a woman: see see, you can never know what a woman really needs...

I could still recall how a guy's wife-to-be was all over me that sits at home all day then... that's when I knew u can never satisfy a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Oh nice
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Seniorwriter:

So how will multiple divorce help better her life! SMH

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

For some people marrying multiple times is like having multiple consecutive relationships to single people. She'll just make sure that she bangs out a solid prenuptial before marrying. She's a billionaire grin
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Idaytesj29(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:

Sure. My point is u handly see a billionaire Nigerian woman getting married to someone below her level weda na pride or fear we nor know.

They will rather keep them as studs
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Naughtysex: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2021
CSTRR:

if her husband was fuckkking someone else for years, only a fool would blame her.

Jeff never accused her of infidelity, even when. he needed it to protect his wealth.
you are not getting my point
I'm not against her wish, i was talking to Nigerians who like to castigate other Nigerians for doing what we praise white people for
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by The6thAustralia: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2021
good she married a teacher but she will soon understand life is the greatest teacher
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by The6thAustralia: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2021
nice one coachy
Have you heard about palmpay app? See help me click on this link and click on give helping hand. Palmpay will give you 2k and some airtime. Palmplay app is a banking app

But please use my referral link so that, I can help you follow your referral link too

My link own referral link is on my profile.
please mention me is there is anything you don't understand.

all you need to do is download the app,
click on "give a helping hand"
the register it... copy your own referral link and I will follow yours too to get your own 2000 Naira. it's as simple as that
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Jaqenhghar: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Bestty101:
This is why I pity most guys who say they're hustling becos of a woman: see see, you can never know what a woman really needs...

I could still recall how a guy's wife-to-be was all over me that sits at home all day then... that's when I knew u can never satisfy a woman.
You dont even know the story. She helped him hustle to get to where he is and left him because he cheated on her with a family friend. I know in Naija women will be encouraged to stay with such a man afterall to them 'it is better to cry in a BMW'.

2 Likes

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

"women dont love you they only love the comfort/money you provide once they have it for themselves you dont matter to them anymore "

bezos learnt the hardway

mckenzie has been fvckin that science teacher while she was still married,she jus found an opportunity to cashout

,she likes who she likes and no matter the money you have can keep her, once she has it for herself she gon leave you

Make Google your friend before you make utterances that would betray you...
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Gpromise1(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:

Sure. My point is u handly see a billionaire Nigerian woman getting married to someone below her level weda na pride or fear we nor know.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Bluntemperor: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2021
What happens? I have been looking for Women comments to be in torrents here but so vanished? Lesson Teacher marrying a Billionaire Madam! Love is complex o! What does a Woman wants?
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by tunize(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2021
netmillionaires:
I know many of them dating and spending on poor young guys. But I have not seen anyone getting married to one.

I think it has got something to do with what their family would think of them.
You mean pride
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by tunize(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2021
unite4real:

how many single billionaire Nigerian women do we have. I cant think of any.
We have lots of them but on a low key
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Favourchris(f): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Good for her. Bezos has also moved on and apparently cheated/had an affair during their marriage, so...

Lol. She's very philanthropic and gave away $6 billion last year to lots of charities, Colleges and Universities. Her plan is to give away half of her fortune.

It's easy to give out.what u didn't sweat for
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by franchasng: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2021
hatedisplace:
Black men are the most selfish creatures. They marry more wives after they make money. If it were to be in Africa, the women would have been left with nothing. 99 percentage of them cheat.
You are not far from the truth. I think they are exhibiting the true nature of men unhibited by man made political laws which is what's limiting whitemen from living their natural male life lol.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by PrincewithGod(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2021
Adultery!
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by teebillz: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Simp works, alpha chops. The original boss of the pussy has taken it back and this time, with lots of monetary incentives.

So your alpha na on top woman. What happens to winning and dominating your peers? Some men useless sha.

2 Likes

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by purples25(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
You see that its not all about money.

Slapping a woman with money cannot buy her heart.

Especially men with zero respect for women who throw money at them. You think you have caged someone. Not talking about Jeff Bezos tho.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by purples25(f): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Favourchris:

She also had a part in the creation of amazon. Its in the article.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by sharone21(f): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

Teachers re well paid in that part of d world.

Don't mind them. Apart from that, he teaches in a school where billionaires kids are, so he is not just an ordinary teacher just as Dr. Ngige who treated top public officers and millionaires ie doctor for the rich.
He will also join her to create any new business if she is no more a director with Amazon.
If she can help Jeff to become who he is, she will likewise help this new guy and both will build more together. She is after her peace of mind, love and this time around will have more say in the marriage as she is the financial base.
All of them including Jeff no get problem. Jeff too go marry his own, men cannot just stay like that OR he will do fling till he leaves mother earth.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
You left a billionaire only to get married to a teacher shocked
You never love this nigar in the first instance
You just wan defraud him
Well I pity this teacher too in advance grin
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Favourchris:

She rightfully deserves it. She was with him pre-Amazon / during the early days of Amazon and was actually the one who encouraged his ventures in some aspects. Neither of them knew Amazon would grow as big as it has, though Bezos was ambitious, which was why he came up with the name from the onset.

4 Likes

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
You're not serious, are you?

If your point is that iNGOs gulp a lot of the money in personnel cost, I wouldn't argue as I also find it ridiculous but to say NGOs have not had an effect or rather the desired effect is you blatantly lying...
Okay.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Coolgent(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nairaland gold diggers come and see
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by romme2u: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
gypsey:
correct, but if they gave to the poor directly, it wouldn't atract publicity. It is all about publicity.

By the time the fund gets to the poor people, the managers at the NGOs has shared huge percentage of the money amongst themselves and their staffs.

cool

bhad guy............you know the business
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by aeronot(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
romme2u:

cool

bhad guy............you know the business
oh! Yess!! I used to work with charity organisations, some of them are hyporcrites.

I remember a charity trip we went in a war ton country, some charity workers were having sex with some hungry young girls and women just for a bar of chocolate, plate of rice, bottle of coca cola, parket of ciggarette and few dollars, like $2, 3 or $5 dollars.

Some of my managers bought cars, expensive shoes, lavish holidays and having lavish parties. Some even bought houses. With "charity monies". They don't give a shitt about starving sick, African children.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by TheNeededShock(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Simp works, alpha chops. The original boss of the pussy has taken it back and this time, with lots of monetary incentives.

Bullsh!t, Jeff was the one who first cheated, this teacher would simply be the woman in the relationship... she'd dominate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.