Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries (64664 Views)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Jeff bezos Ex Wife Marries A School Teacher / Bezos' Ex-wife, Mackenzie, Is Reportedly Walking Away With $36 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by lacade(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:

Sure. My point is u handly see a billionaire Nigerian woman getting married to someone below her level weda na pride or fear we nor know.

Who are the Billionaire women in Nigeria?

How many of them exist and aren't still married?

Don't refer to their daughters as Billionaire women, they are just starting life and what they do isn't different from those in developed countries.

We are always happy to castigate our own, what example have you laid?

Be a Billionaire yourself and marry a lower person before throwing the stone.

Practise what you preach

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by patrickmuf(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2021
TheManhattan:
The painful thing is the money never really gets to those that need them thanks to the NGO's. If you want to help give money directly to those that need them. Ever wondered why up till now we are still combating malaria, HIV and a mirage of other illnesses and societal problems even with all the money donated to NGO'S across the years?
You're not serious, are you?

If your point is that iNGOs gulp a lot of the money in personnel cost, I wouldn't argue as I also find it ridiculous but to say NGOs have not had an effect or rather the desired effect is you blatantly lying...
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2021
I just laughed like crazy right now...I can imagine how Jeff feels right now. All those days she takes the kids to school or during the time she spends there. Bottom line, na work chop!!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by alingo2013(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2021
Tannhauser:

Poverty mentality. What makes you think she settled for less?
You think money makes the man?

Money make everything o even Jesus had a treasurer (Judas) to tell you how he wanted to keep account of what he had

The key thing is to not be controlled by the money, use money and don't let money use you
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by bunnae(f): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

"women dont love you they only love the comfort/money you provide once they have it for themselves you dont matter to them anymore "

bezos learnt the hardway

mckenzie has been fvckin that science teacher while she was still married,she jus found an opportunity to cashout

,she likes who she likes and no matter the money you have can keep her, once she has it for herself she gon leave you
All this plenty talk. I hope you know bezos was the cause of their divorce?
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Seniorwriter(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

Ladies are not complex

Their mating strategy is ALPHA bleeps, short-term and BETA BUCKS,longterm

AF/BB

Those Alpha - Beta - Simp theories are not what I'm trying to portray...For a public domain like this it is paramount to suggest or give info that can help people increase in knowledge and way of life....not to bash or talk down but to help in no matter a small way.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by eyinola: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:

Sure. My point is u handly see a billionaire Nigerian woman getting married to someone below her level weda na pride or fear we nor know.
they prefer to hv sugar boy angry
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2021
The ex husband wised her well......if na Nigeria the man for say, how comes you were know me and my former wife, na you wan marry her....... Congratulations
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Seniorwriter(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Well at least this one will able to marry and divorce a different array of men with all the qualities she desires. Any non conforming husband will bd dispatched with very quickly.

So how will multiple divorce help better her life! SMH

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Pclemenza: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Here is a typical case of money doesn’t guarantee peace of mind but she got money and chased peace of mind, that’s a big goal
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2021
sholatech:

Money doesnt trip her again.
Now she needs Romance & someone that can spend quality time with her.
Very true
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nato008(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

"women dont love you they only love the comfort/money you provide once they have it for themselves you dont matter to them anymore "

bezos learnt the hardway

mckenzie has been fvckin that science teacher while she was still married,she jus found an opportunity to cashout

,she likes who she likes and no matter the money you have can keep her, once she has it for herself she gon leave you
u people will just stay and be talking trash....is like Nigerian ladies have really twisted people's mind
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Ktunzmusic: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2021
If you believe you can achieve anything. Just pray, believe and work no matter the hurdles. Don't give up. You will make it. Remember to seek God first.

We are Taking over. Links below.

https://push.fm/fl/umwfqbtk
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by goody2019: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2021
hatedisplace:
He cheated with a local girl. MEN No No Wetin Dem What.

And she left to marry a local guy - pay back? Sure if she's not been cheating all along?
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by womenareapes1: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Naughtysex:
If a Nigerian divorce female billionaire should get married to a private teacher or a just poor guy, Nigeria media would have killed her with different unprintable names
But here we are praising her because na Oyinbo, fake people everywhere
True talk. Nigerians never cease to amaze. cheesy

If every of them puts in the same efforts they do criticising other people on social media into demanding for accountabilities from Nigerian government Nigeria would have turned out like the US.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by ngadaAwo: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2021
JayJohnson:

grin grin you be agbaya
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by showafrica(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by holocron: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2021
alingo2013:
She left a great man, took his money and settled for less i don't understand female way of thinking they will say is love but this is nonsense, Sha congrats to the lucky guy who get to spend the billions

It's not too complex. To hold on to and marry a rich man, a woman puts herself into a constant acting situation to attract and fascinate and bind the man to her. This constant acting puts her under severe duress of which she yearns to be free eventually. Having secured the man, she tries to secure his resources and psychologically dominate him to the point where she no longer has to act to impress him. Failure to dominate her man, the next strategy is to kill the man and make away with some or all of his resources, or divorce and collect same resources (for the western world). Mind you, They don't usually need to kill their Man directly. Usually by constant mental and psychological torture until his health breaks down, or by slow poisoning of his food and water. She is now free and independent. The next unfortunate man in her life will be an inferior man and now has to be acting the role of 'Woman' for her pleasure and amusement. This man will receive the frustration of his life because one man cannot sustainably keep a woman entertained. He will were himself out until she gets weary of him and replaces him with another entertainer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by joshuaidibia(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Amitez:
I can imagine how many yahoo+ Nigerians have tried to get this woman. "Fulls ... only get wakky old ladies.

Wetin this Ode dey talk?

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Johnson5258: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2021
By now she would have known that life is vanity, nothing sweeter than inner joy.
sholatech:

Money doesnt trip her again.
Now she needs Romance & someone that can spend quality time with her.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by promzy555(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:
It can only happen outside Nigeria. See billionaire marry teacher.
lol, Nigeria na film trick for mata's like dis
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by davies(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:
It can only happen outside Nigeria. See billionaire marry teacher.
Naija woman no get ur time not to talk of spend all her wealth for you
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by judedwriter(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Wow shocked

Now this is love. (I hope so)

How many billionaire women would like to marry a school teacher in this part of the world?
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by BRATISLAVA: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

bezos learnt the hardway

Just keep quiet if you don't know he was cheating on her. Not everyone will tolerate adultery the way you think it's normal.

How many of you even have the money you claim women are collecting from other men?

Misogyny has made you post off topic.

You want to castigate women even when it's the man behind it. Just for likes and to seem like a game guy, while you run down women needlessly.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nostradamus: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Good for her. Bezos has also moved on and apparently cheated/had an affair during their marriage, so...

Lol. She's very philanthropic and gave away $6 billion last year to lots of charities, Colleges and Universities. Her plan is to give away half of her fortune.
she gave away $6b dollars??

That girl is dumb.i pray she don't go broke fast.she will be an easy target for fraudsters.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Ayobami7(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Seen
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by unite4real: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2021
tunize:

how many single billionaire Nigerian women do we have. I cant think of any.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by harmony75: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2021
she may make him become a billionaire so another billionaire in the making �
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by solonubinho(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

bezos learnt the hardway

How did she cash out? Did she not start Amazon with Jeff? You sound like she met Jeff when he was rich. False.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by netmillionaires(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2021
I know many of them dating and spending on poor young guys. But I have not seen anyone getting married to one.

I think it has got something to do with what their family would think of them.
tunize:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.