Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries (64672 Views)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / Jeff bezos Ex Wife Marries A School Teacher / Bezos' Ex-wife, Mackenzie, Is Reportedly Walking Away With $36 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by chubinwa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
future impossible in Nigeria
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by romme2u: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
gypsey:
oh! Yess!! I used to work with charity organisations, mostsome of them are hypocrites.

I remember a charity trip we went in a war ton country, some charity workers were having sex with some hungry young girls and women just for a bar of chocolate, plate of rice, bottle of coca cola, parket of ciggarette and few dollars, like $2, 3 or $5 dollars.

Some of my managers bought cars, expensive shoes, lavish holidays and having lavish parties. Some even bought houses. With "charity monies". They don't give a shitt about starving sick, African children.

embarassed embarassed

it is what it is..........

...........everybody taking advantage (cashing out) @ the misfortune of others especially in Africa by black Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
romme2u:

embarassed embarassed

it is what it is..........

...........everybody taking advantage (cashing out) @ the misfortune of others especially in Africa by black Africans
Absolutely! It is what is it!

And to think that they use pictures of sick and hungry African children to advertise their charity businesses is immoral, some of the pictures they use are even outdated, the children in the pictures are either grown up since the picture was taken or not even poor or sick.

But white folks are "gulibble" and kind hearted they would donate,

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by netmillionaires(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yes.
tunize:
You mean pride
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by tunize(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
netmillionaires:
Yes.
I feel so too.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Moneyearners: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
really
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
gypsey:
Without Jeff's ex wife there would be no amazon today. Jeff was the guilty. You are absolutely correct. Leave these famale bashing ignoramuses. grin

I swear bro

Some people don't get their facts right before they come here to this forum to start spewing forth rubbish

Nigerians, especially the ones on NL never seem to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Favourchris(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
purples25:

She also had a part in the creation of amazon. Its in the article.

What else can she say she did outside amazon; If she is that good; we would have seen more of her. Jeff is the brain behind amazon; she tapped on it because she is his wife.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Favourchris(f): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
aroundtheearth:
She rightfully deserves it. She was with him pre-Amazon / during the early days of Amazon and was actually the one who encouraged his ventures in some aspects. Neither of them knew Amazon would grow as big as it has, though Bezos was ambitious, which was why he came up with the name from the onset.

And she couldn't encourage her self into any other venture. Let her encourage her new husband into millionaire let's see. Jeff was the brain behind amazon; her only claim is been his wife during the start up era.

If she is that good; what else did she do outside amazon.

I guess u know amazon is not the only venture Jeff own
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by loswhite(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
einsteine:

Oga she divorced him because he was cheating and even exchanging nudes. She could have gotten half of his wealth but chose a more amicable settlement.

And she was a saint that ended up marrying someone that works in her kids school....you guys must be mad
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by kushe: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
BlueKiddo:

Lolz

Bezos was just a poor average guy for two years even after they got married

They started Amazon at around 1996 but they didn't make any serious profit until around 2006

So that means she stayed with the guy and supported him for about a decade before money started rolling in

You guys should go do your homework..stop assuming that she only married him for the money, got what she wanted and abandoned him.....

As I said earlier, the guy was a poor/average man when they did their wedding.....she wasn't a gold digger... she was a great supporter and that is what most Nigerian women can't do...most of them can't endure

They are seeking quick money to buy iPhone 12

They don't take their eyes to the future

I respect McKenzie Scott because of her decision, she served..looked ahead and got rewarded

And for those redpillers: do your research too...stop calling Jeff Bezos a beta male, he isn't and was never was, stop coming to display your ignorance here...after all the man will continue to remain better and better and better than u even in your second, third and fourth lives, you won't achieve what he did

#Peace

While you are right that she stood by him from the very beginning,Jeff Bezos was never a struggling average guy.
He was a well educated nerd who had an ivy league education (which is not beans) and at a very young age had risen to a very senior position in an investment bank even if it was one of the lesser known ones.
Her risk was moving way across the country from New York to Seattle to found something that could have failed.
Everyone knows Jeff Bezos cos he succeeded but trust me,many took the plunge and never made it out of the deep.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by kushe: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
I will argue that she never stopped loving the man because she had the opportunity to be hateful and vengeful during the divorce but she left with less than what she could have walked away with so Jeff could still have controlling shares in Amazon.
Jeff was a quirky nerd who dressed funny and cared little for appearances but the more money he amassed,he changed and started dressing dapper and along came a trophy chick.
The rest as they say is history.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Favourchris:

And she couldn't encourage her self into any other venture. Let her encourage her new husband into millionaire let's see. Jeff was the brain behind amazon; her only claim is been his wife during the start up era.

If she is that good; what else did she do outside amazon.

I guess u know amazon is not the only venture Jeff own
Like I said, she was there from the very beginning. She was the one who negotiated Amazon's first freight contracts while working at Starbucks back then. She came from a well-to-do family; her mother was also a philanthropist. And yes, she does have other ventures (e.g. she's a successful Author/Novelist). She's an intelligent woman and sure doesn't need your advice, but perhaps you should go argue with the Judge who awarded her the settlement because apparently you know better, smh.

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Favourchris(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Like I said, she was there from the very beginning. She was the one who negotiated Amazon's first freight contracts while working at Starbucks back then. She came from a well-to-do family; her mother was also a philanthropist. And yes, she does have other ventures (e.g. she's a successful Author/Novelist). She's an intelligent woman and sure doesn't need your advice, but perhaps you should go argue with the Judge who awarded her the settlement because apparently you know better, smh.

We are talking about her and Jeff not me.

No need attacking me. How much is are novelist career worth. Why didn't the judge award 50% since she is co founder like u guys claim.

She got what she got because she was a wife nothing more. She worked for amazon like every other employee.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by debbleopto: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Reex12:
lesson learnt

"women dont love you they only love the comfort/money you provide once they have it for themselves you dont matter to them anymore "

bezos learnt the hardway

mckenzie has been fvckin that science teacher while she was still married,she jus found an opportunity to cashout

,she likes who she likes and no matter the money you have can keep her, once she has it for herself she gon leave you

There was a biology text book we used in the 80s, the author is Mckenzie. May be that's what connected them then.
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Happy2020: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerians need to learn something from this.

EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT MONEY!

3 Likes

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Flamemignon1(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Good for her. Bezos has also moved on and apparently cheated/had an affair during their marriage, so...

Lol. She's very philanthropic and gave away $6 billion last year to lots of charities, Colleges and Universities. Her plan is to give away half of her fortune.
Her giving the money away were for tax cuts, don't be fooled
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by DEMZEE(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Those Alpha - Beta - Simp theories are not what I'm trying to portray...For a public domain like this it is paramount to suggest or give info that can help people increase in knowledge and way of life....not to bash or talk down but to help in no matter a small way.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

Understood boss
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by DEMZEE(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

What do you mean by this? The alpha in this case is going to bleep long-term. God knows if he hadn't been bleeping before the Beta fumbled. cool cool cool

Alpha bleeps short term

Beta bucks long term

Women's sexual mating strategy

A man must meet her hypergamy of AF/BB for her to submit to him.

So as a man focus on ur alpha Bleep side and ur beta bucks side
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
kushe:

While you are right that she stood by him from the very beginning,Jeff Bezos was never a struggling average guy.
He was a well educated nerd who had an ivy league education (which is not beans) and at a very young age had risen to a very senior position in an investment bank even if it was one of the lesser known ones.
Her risk was moving way across the country from New York to Seattle to found something that could have failed.
Everyone knows Jeff Bezos cos he succeeded but trust me,many took the plunge and never made it out of the deep.

Yes

You're right

Academically Jeff may have been a genius

But at the time he may not have been too financially buoyant
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Petyr1: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How?
after cashing out big from Jeff Bezos then she went for a school teacher. It is this guy that will enjoy the free money while it last
Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by Petyr1: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2021
positivevibez:
how him take suffer bezos happy self the woman na good riddance if bezos want young fresh legal Toto he can get it.
that woman cash out big time from Jeff Bezos then started dating someone lower than Bezos

1 Like

Re: MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries by AlphaCEO: 5:09am On Apr 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.