Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe (18882 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / Have You Ever Lost A Job Offer Because You Negotiated Your Salary Too High? / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there. So its yorubas that love igbos abi. Or Yorubas are not in igbo land. Hatred kee u there. I have experienced first hand how yorubas hate igbos. I have seen how yorubas treat Igbos in d market up to the extent of banning dem from selling wat they sell. Host finish u there.

Small boy, I have no time for your petulance. Emotional creatures.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Zionmdde: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Baamisere:

Small boy, I have no time for your petulance. Emotional creatures.
I guess u are still living with parents, leave ur small village and travel out and mix with other tribes so ur mind can develop a little. U think everything starts ends in ur small village. Hate filled things.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Regex: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

It hurts when we are the victims, not when we are the perpetrators.

Been long since I last saw your comments. Howdie sir!
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by slodot2000: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2021
hollah123:
guy it's like I know d company d op is talking about,I also had a very bitter experience with an Igbo guy n I am 100% sure the company never employ an Igbo staff till date.

We were like 7 guys posted to a neighbouring state from d company on a contract job of 7 months of which they are to provide accommodation for us with light,water n other conveniences.
we got to the site n they kept us in a face me I slap u with no light n water,we complained to our team leader n he told us everything is under control n negotiation that since they didn't provide conveniences as stated that we will b compensated.unknown to us that this guy have sent a report to head office that we have been well taken care of and he even went to the extent of snapping an hotel n sending it to d head office claiming it was our lodge.

we suffered throughout our stay n these Igbo team leader keep blocking all attempt to reach our head office, unknown to us that he has been heavily settled without paying us a dime.

After,the contract each if us wrote individual report n submitted it to the head office only for it to contradict what our Igbo team leader claimed.
A round table meeting was called and the guy was sacked n I remember d MD made a statement jokingly n I quote "it's like u Igbos need money than all of us ooo, maybe we should hold on for u b4 u sell all of us"......till now I learnt they haven't employed any Igbo till date.

I don't know what makes d Igbos think they are smarter than others n they need money than others

Working in Yoruba company is the worst thing that can happen to you. They will frustrate you till you resign. In a Yoruba company, everybody is not equal, they will make sure Yoruba heads every department qualified or not. Then they only promote their people, pay them every single benefits merited and unmerited and keep other tribes the position they employed them. no promotion, no salary increase. I resigned from a Company because Yoruba took mgt of the firm from Kenyans and decided to sack 95% of Igbos just because of hatred from the head of operations. I was part of the remaining 5% and they gave us hell. The finance head will tell me to my face that he hates Igbos with passion and that if had the opportunity he will wipe out the tribe from the face of the earth.
They sack the Igbos without paying them benefits and ask them to engage a lawyer if they feel aggrieved that's how bad it is.
If a Yoruba person commits a sack offence, they iether hide the info or they will treat it with soft glove as if nothing happened and the person walks free even without a query.
Woe betide you if Igbo person defaults, you are gone, without investigation nor panel to defend yourself, that is if you're not arrested and locked up depending on the offence.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by LordOfTheGame: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2021
Gbagura:
I hate this nonsense talks from you dumb heads. Who's competing with who? Igbo man no even dey top 10 richest men in Nigeria. You're just glorified traders leveraging on Yoruba ports for survival and aside super eagles and your igbo-speaking nollywood, tell me the industry the igbo come close to Yoruba.

You cause problems everywhere you go. You brought the hatred you have for Yoruba to Yoruba soil and expect a pat on the back? Most landlords in Lagos have made it clear not to give out their house to igbo thanks to past experiences. You need to address your characters very well, work on your attitude before jumping bus to Lagos. Not everyone kicks their parents with sliding tackle to wake them from bed like you do.

If you can't adapt with our ways of life, I don't know what you're still doing on our soil. Only few of you have manners and that could be because they've lived with us for long. Most of you relate with others the way you relates with yourselves in alaigbo and you expect us to embrace you. Nobody write letters to igbos to jump many south south states before entering southwest.

Do anyhow, you see anyhow. Ire oo

Typical of a dirty smelling lazy Yoruba dumb brain. Always bragging with ports and stupid things. Can your ports function in full capacity without the activities of the Igbo people? Mentally lazy people always trying to drag reasonable people down with themselves. You Yorubas are still surprised on how Igbo rose from your wicked 20£ policy to the national and international stage of business actors despite FG deliberate policy of "keep Igbo Down" ...
Can you mention five Yoruba or fulani people who made their wealth out of their own genuine struggle without gov't grants and support?
Anyways, no need to discuss with you, like I said earlier, IGBOPHOBIA is really your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by tonididdy(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

And how has dat bettered ur miserable thinking brains. D only problem with u guys is dat u have problem with someone dat is good in making more money and more profits where u are too lazy to make it. Everybody needs money, so if ur brains are too dull is carve out ways of making more money, stop envying those who can. Ur brothers are in many companies stealing and running d companies dry.
Too lazy?
Ozwor, I own the business\company your ungrateful igbo brothers applied to come work for?
So what are you on about?
My personal experience with not one, two or five igbo employees has been hellish and highly setbacking hence my stand never ever to employ one again
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Zionmdde: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Too lazy?
Ozwor, I own the business\company your ungrateful igbo brothers applied to come work for?
So what are you on about?
My personal experience with not one, two or five igbo employees has been hellish and highly setbacking hence my stand never ever to employ one again
Den shut ur stinking month and keep ur business to urself. Many Igbos own companies and employ yorubas. I know a company yoruba guys are running down seriously. In fact some years ago I worked there. So keep ur bigotry in ur pocket. Who ur rubbish job epp. People in multinationals don't talk about tribes they are too big and knowledgeable to stereotype. And d day u open ur mouth in stereotype any tribe u are fired. So I know ur level. Keep ur 1 kobo job for u and ur kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Gbagura: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Typical of a dirty smelling lazy Yoruba dumb brain. Always bragging with ports and stupid things. Can your ports function in full capacity without the activities of the Igbo people? Mentally lazy people always trying to drag reasonable people down with themselves. You Yorubas are still surprised on how Igbo rose from your wicked 20£ policy to the national and international stage of business actors despite FG deliberate policy of "keep Igbo Down" ...
Can you mention five Yoruba or fulani people who made their wealth out of their own genuine struggle without gov't grants and support?
Anyways, no need to discuss with you, like I said earlier, IGBOPHOBIA is really your problem.
Igbo leveraged on crimes to rose out of the war's calamity. I hate when you boast out of sense. How many Igbos use Lagos ports that warrants that your boycott would make the port redundant. Why couldn't you use the onne port then? You think you're speaking to your village people àbi? Cocaine and substandard products are what igbo people leverage on to survive and its still obvious till date. We've been asking you to boycott Lagos and see if you will be missed or not. Na you dey rush us ooo.

Why can't igbo deliberately avoid Yoruba and Lagos entirely? If you even have shame you shouldn't be spreading like virus to other parts of the country after the Civil War. You say something and do the otherwise. There's a reason why other Nigerians avoid southeast but you won't stop leaving your region to other parts of the country. You need us hence why you rush to our region. If we needed you, we should be the one rushing to your region. Don't you get it?

Cocaine business in the night, Container of goods in the day. You can't deceive people like me. We know your way. Now go and eat your Akpu with that whitish tasteless soup.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by helicoptarr: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2021
The rejection would have been at the stage of recruitment.

You wouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.

Otherwise, the job loss would have to be attributed to other reasons, except in cases of dirty company politics.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by ahmg001(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2021
dominique:
Then why did they now shortlist him for the interview when they knew they wouldn't employ him?

intelligent response
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Starpro87(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2021
seanwilliam:
To be honest I used to hate igbo cos of my experience when I was in secondary .. I went to buy a phone and the igbo at the complex scammed me.. I went to buy a cloth and the igbo man sold a fake all stars and shirt for me at original price..

Pls nobody should say I was not smart o.. I don’t know what u expect a boy of 14 years to do that time .. a fully grown up igbo man wey Dey capable to give birth to me Dey scam me.. another one wanted to scam me early last year , needed a LG fan for my sister wey Dey go school.. I bin one go certified store naso this man double cross me and begged me to buy from him , I kuku man enter is shop and merely looking at the fan self u go don know say na aba made.. wetin kon get me mad was that he’ still Dey swear say na from lg factory that direct.. that shit pained me gan cos he took me like a fo.ol and this is a young man ..

I have lots of bad experience with igbo to be very honest .. and I’m sure not only me have such experience with them..
This doesn’t mean all igbos are bad.. but to be honest , when it comes to business, I trust Hausa pass igbo .

Also dem sabi play victim cards .. any small thing dem go Dey shout say Yoruba hate them.

And the way they are accommodated here ehn , I doubt If they can do the same ..

Na for yoruba land igbo go Dey hold plenty political positions ..

And yes dem sabi husle o.. an igbo man rarely complain about life like we yoruba

But regardless , I still respect igbo .. my closest guy na delta igbo and he’s the smartest person I’ve ever known ..

When I say smartest , it is not about business alone .. this guy has idea on any topic in this world .. very intelligent and good looking guy..

Would I employ an igbo ? Yes .

I am an Igbo guy, and I a agree with you on some points you made here yet disagree with you on some.

1• Hausas are more reliable to do business with than Igbos, on the average.
Be that as it may, we have both good and bad in all tribes.

******And the way they are accommodated here ehn , I doubt If they can do the same..

2• I vehemently disagree with you on the above.
An average Igbo man is quite accommodating, peaceable and nonviolent.
However, there is still a pocket of us that do the contrary.

It is also in your tribe.
It is all about orientation and belief.

No tribe is totally better than the other in all considerations.

In all, there is no justification to the fact that some employers prefer people from their own tribe to others just because of one in a million experience they had or just because of what people said about a particular tribe.

No body is an Island.
Igbos don't constitute nuisance in Lagos or in any part of the world as some of you young guys paint it. If Igbos desert Lagos today, it will shake Lagos. Your leaders are seeing what your youths are not seeing.

Lagos was made what it is by people, people can still make Lagos something else.
Same thing applies to any part of the country.

Let peace rule, we are brothers.

You need me to survive, I need you to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by survivor10(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
TheNeededShock:
Even tho op's story is largely bullshit, what disgusts me about this despicable flatin0s is the fact that they do exactly what they blame others for but are fast to take up the victim card, any Yoruba employing an Igbo is simply stupid, as far as the 60s Ahmadu Bello said this thing about the clannish, dubious and vindictive nature of igbos and spitting on the faces of those who help them, their unruly, savage behavior which they stupidly call republicanism made them a people where everyone what's to lead but no one wants to follow which is why they find it difficult to get along with their bosses and authority, they always think they can cheat the system cus they feel they're smarter than others but when they get caught they start begging, ask yourselves why in Indonesia, ghana, south Africa and other nations always have some bad expirence with igbos, business wise they're simply crooks and cheats who inflate prices or sell fake or substandard products, check computer village, ladipo or and known Igbo market, plus you'd hardly see a second generation Igbo business, .... I manage my family's estate in lagos and I can't count the number of times I've had to settle issues with these people in court....they pay rent very late, but are always renovating and they are always looking for a legal loophole to expliot, they're bad neighbors always picking fights with those around them and very confrontational...... summary is that I've stopped renting to this bastards, as per employment and opportunities i don't exploy them but I keep a few of them as non executive board members, honestly I find it easier working with yorubas especially Yoruba women. To avoid stress in life just avoid this Igbo people like a plague.

Same way, igbos should avoid your tribe like a plaque too. Igbos are successful people. Let's see who's gonna loose out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by zigzagluv: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
its not bro, im just telling , when they something about you , you guys always on the defense but you all here insulting yoruba , fulani and hausa. i lots of igbo people as friends , i can tell you for a fact .
nonut:

Inferiority complex is your real problem, not Igbos.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by survivor10(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
seanwilliam:
To be honest I used to hate igbo cos of my experience when I was in secondary .. I went to buy a phone and the igbo at the complex scammed me.. I went to buy a cloth and the igbo man sold a fake all stars and shirt for me at original price..

Pls nobody should say I was not smart o.. I don’t know what u expect a boy of 14 years to do that time .. a fully grown up igbo man wey Dey capable to give birth to me Dey scam me.. another one wanted to scam me early last year , needed a LG fan for my sister wey Dey go school.. I bin one go certified store naso this man double cross me and begged me to buy from him , I kuku man enter is shop and merely looking at the fan self u go don know say na aba made.. wetin kon get me mad was that he’ still Dey swear say na from lg factory that direct.. that shit pained me gan cos he took me like a fo.ol and this is a young man ..

I have lots of bad experience with igbo to be very honest .. and I’m sure not only me have such experience with them..
This doesn’t mean all igbos are bad.. but to be honest , when it comes to business, I trust Hausa pass igbo .

Also dem sabi play victim cards .. any small thing dem go Dey shout say Yoruba hate them.

And the way they are accommodated here ehn , I doubt If they can do the same ..

Na for yoruba land igbo go Dey hold plenty political positions ..

And yes dem sabi husle o.. an igbo man rarely complain about life like we yoruba

But regardless , I still respect igbo .. my closest guy na delta igbo and he’s the smartest person I’ve ever known ..

When I say smartest , it is not about business alone .. this guy has idea on any topic in this world .. very intelligent and good looking guy..

Would I employ an igbo ? Yes .

There's nothing like delta Igbo. Are you let's say Ekiti Yoruba?
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by survivor10(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap tribalistic thing. Igbo this igbo dat kee u there. Is it not northerners dat is majorly at the helm of affairs in this country and all the federal government parastatals, from nnpc to cbn etc, how is d country going. So its good to say all hausas are corrupt abi. Tribalism kee u and ur fellow midgets there

Very tribalistic people.

Nigeria is largely run by which tribe?

How's it faring? One of the most corrupt countries on earth.

Then come to nairaland, Igbo this Igbo that.

You hate Igbos. You detest them. Allow them to form their own country, no.

May you all(nigerians) never know peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by survivor10(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
slodot2000:

Working in Yoruba company is the worst thing that can happen to you. They will frustrate you till you resign. In a Yoruba company, everybody is not equal, they will make sure Yoruba heads every department qualified or not. Then they only promote their people, pay them every single benefits merited and unmerited and keep other tribes the position they employed them. no promotion, no salary increase. I resigned from a Company because Yoruba took mgt of the firm from Kenyans and decided to sack 95% of Igbos just because of hatred from the head of operations. I was part of the remaining 5% and they gave us hell. The finance head will tell me to my face that he hates Igbos with passion and that if had the opportunity he will wipe out the tribe from the face of the earth.
They sack the Igbos without paying them benefits and ask them to engage a lawyer if they feel aggrieved that's how bad it is.
If a Yoruba person commits a sack offence, they iether hide the info or they will treat it with soft glove as if nothing happened and the person walks free even without a query.
Woe betide you if Igbo person defaults, you are gone, without investigation nor panel to defend yourself, that is if you're not arrested and locked up depending on the offence.

This is evil. God's watching all of you tribalists.

That's why I laugh when a Nigerian writes about racism.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by survivor10(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

Den shut ur stinking month and keep ur business to urself. Many Igbos own companies and employ yorubas. I know a company yoruba guys are running down seriously. In fact some years ago I worked there. So keep ur bigotry in ur pocket. Who ur rubbish job epp. People in multinationals don't talk about tribes they are too big and knowledgeable to stereotype. And d day u open ur mouth in stereotype any tribe u are fired. So I know ur level. Keep ur 1 kobo job for u and ur kinsmen

I kobo job, lol

Probably all these 50-100k jobs
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Gireiboy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hausa:
These things happen. Growing up, my landlord was a Yoruba Muslim. We lived peacefully till we left. When we moved to our house, we rented to Yorubas, who lived peacefully too.

The idea of using one scenario to generalize is a tad unintelligent.
There're lots of Igbos and Yorubas living peacefully in Lagos. I lived in a Yoruba man and Hausa man's house too... In peace.
That I did it no mean sey make the other person do am. Orientations are different.

Stop the idea of using one scenario to do agenda. It's wrong. Totally.
Hypocrite! just like you guys generalising anything that has to do with northerners and Islam.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by survivor10(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gbagura:
Igbo leveraged on crimes to rose out of the war's calamity. I hate when you boast out of sense. How many Igbos use Lagos ports that warrants that your boycott would make the port redundant. Why couldn't you use the onne port then? You think you're speaking to your village people àbi? Cocaine and substandard products are what igbo people leverage on to survive and its still obvious till date. We've been asking you to boycott Lagos and see if you will be missed or not. Na you dey rush us ooo.

Why can't igbo deliberately avoid Yoruba and Lagos entirely? If you even have shame you shouldn't be spreading like virus to other parts of the country after the Civil War. You say something and do the otherwise. There's a reason why other Nigerians avoid southeast but you won't stop leaving your region to other parts of the country. You need us hence why you rush to our region. If we needed you, we should be the one rushing to your region. Don't you get it?

Cocaine business in the night, Container of goods in the day. You can't deceive people like me. We know your way. Now go and eat your Akpu with that whitish tasteless soup.

Lagos was Nigeria's former capital, only functioning port and busy international airport.

It's Nigerians commercial centre, not only for Yoruba. Go to ekiti, osun, ogun, oyo and brag with it.

Lagos made you lots to keep Nigeria as one. Because it's located in your region, sheer luck.

Allow igbos to leave, and see a functioning port in the east within a year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Gbagura: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
survivor10:

Lagos was Nigeria's former capital, only functioning port and busy international airport.

It's Nigerians commercial centre, not only for Yoruba. Go to ekiti, osun, ogun, oyo and brag with it.

Lagos made you lots to keep Nigeria as one. Because it's located in your region, sheer luck.

Allow igbos to leave, and see a functioning port in the east within a year

Mugu must you wait till Nigeria disintegrate before having a functional seaport in the east? How does that sound to you? If you are truly smart as you all claim, you should have a working seaport in the east by now. You all drooling over Lagos when it's very obvious you have no single claim over the city.

You're just visitors which will remain like that for as long as you reside in the city. You have no right to tell Yoruba what to do with Lagos. Face your underdeveloped region and work on how to make it more better. Because Yoruba allow you flourish in the southwest doesn't mean you're one of us. You can't see any Yoruba laying claim to onitsha or aba because we have nothing to do with those places, so why worrying yourselves on Lagos?

It's even good that young Yorubas are being awaken to the reality that Igbos are leeches that has come to claim what's not theirs. Our fathers allowed rubbish in the name of 'accomodation' but we won't and we can't. Not even a single boundary is being shared by any igbo states including their extended south south state, delta. Let everyone bear his father's name. If anyone want to even lay claims to Lagos with the Yorubas, it can never be those igbos.
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by seanwilliam(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Starpro87:

I am an Igbo guy, and I a agree with you on some points you made here yet disagree with you on some.

Let peace rule, we are brothers.

You need me to survive, I need you to survive.

I agree with u.. especially to the bolded.. we all need each other ..

Come to think of it self, 40% of people wey Dey carry work give me na igbo
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by seanwilliam(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
survivor10:

There's nothing like delta Igbo. Are you let's say Ekiti Yoruba?

Brother .. na wetin him tell me be that .. he said him be delta igbo . Although he grew up in Lagos and understand yoruba .. but he no still sabi speak am fluently

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by tonididdy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

You can rant all you like, like a rabid dog.
My stance is made and not even 1000 igbo-angels can change that

Adieos
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by nonut: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
zigzagluv:
its not bro, im just telling , when they something about you , you guys always on the defense but you all here insulting yoruba , fulani and hausa. i lots of igbo people as friends , i can tell you for a fact .

The pretentious tribalists always have Igbos as friends or even marry them(eg Femi Fani-Kayode)
Doesn't change the fact that you're a shameless bigot.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by nonut: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Only a very few are friendly or loving str8 from the heart.
My experiences with them I cannot list all.
I vowed also never to employ them in my business again.
You don't have any business to employ anyone.
Stop bragging in your father's house and get a job!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by tonididdy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
nonut:

You don't have any business to employ anyone.
Stop bragging in your father's house and get a job!
Yeah right.... Next!
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by Zionmdde: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
tonididdy:

You can rant all you like, like a rabid dog.
My stance is made and not even 1000 igbo-angels can change that

Adieos
Ur stance dat nobody gives a fvck about. Who ur stance epp. Carry ur bigot stinking stance and stand in ur room. Ur immediate family doesn't even know if u are standing or if u have a stance.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by nonut: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
kponkedenge:

I once had an experience when a friend who is an RCCG Pastor got a job for me.... It was just remaining for me to clear the last hurdle of the interview.... The Pastors there told me they couldn't give me the job cos I was not an RCCG member....

They knew initially I wasn't and still called me for the interview.

So it might be possible in this his case.
They do it to rub it on your face.
I was once in a situation like that.
Was looking for house and when I found one, I called the lawyer in charge of the house and she asked where I was from, I told her.
She gave me appointment to see her the next day.
I went to see her and she told me the landlord doesn't want Igbos.
I was like WTF?
Why can't you just tell me on phone?
She simply did it to rub it in.
But like they say, every disappointment is a blessing.
A week later, I got another place... Better security, water, prepaid meter for every flat, peaceful atmosphere and at a slightly cheaper price.
Who says there's no God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by tonididdy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ur stance dat nobody gives a fvck about. Who ur stance epp. Carry ur bigot stinking stance and stand in ur room. Ur immediate family doesn't even know if u are standing or if u have a stance.
You maybe different (which I doubt cos of your attitude already).
Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by nonut: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
tonididdy:

Yeah right.... Next!
Audio Business mogul/employer of labour.

Re: Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe by TheNeededShock(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
survivor10:

Same way, igbos should avoid your tribe like a plaque too. Igbos are successful people. Let's see who's gonna loose out.

This will be good, but your economic migrant brothers can't seem to do without us or anything that involves a Yoruba..... they're constantly trooping into the south west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Why I Got Rejected At A Customer Care Interview / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.