Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40839 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

He gave gay America the right to get married, what did black people ask for and get?

Why don't you just slide in Barack's DM and just save us the stress here?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Jakumo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:

You sir are lying.

If I don't get to hump any fresh new puszy in the next 24 hours, I intend to kill myself, CNN and Sky News take note.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by omoyankee3(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

She is none of the things you posted. The British press beamed negative attention on her despite her not asking for it.

If you said Trump was a narcissist, then I can understand. Trump loves attention, craves for it, and would go at any extra length to get that attention. His lack of empathy and need for admiration is also well documented.

I have used Trump's analogy cos you can't say Trump and Meghan are both narcissistic.

Troubled relationship: this is her second marriage + she's sustaining her feud with the royal family instead of moving on. She looks energized and in her element. Harry looks tired and just want out.

Need for attention: targeted Harry so she can become a princess and get all the attention of royalty + even though she's moved away from the royals, she's still appearing on Oprah and other TV shows to maintain the spotlight

Lack of empathy: Her's is not overt because she doesn't have enough power and cos of public opinion. But you can say using her spouse as a pawn in her scheme shows she lacks empathy.

However, narcissism exhibits itself in different forms and there are other attributes not mentioned that defination. But no matter the dimension it takes, the main goal of a narcissist is control. And she sure has Harry under her control.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Goodvibes007: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jakumo:

If I don't get to hump any fresh new puszy in the next 24 hours, I intend to kill myself, CNN and Sky News take note.
That doesn't dispute the fact that you lied.
A big fat lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Goodvibes007: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Even in Nigeria, lots of people that commit suicide often announce on social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter before taking that popular cockroach insecticide in Nigeria. I can't remember what it is called now.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Goodvibes007: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why do people on this thread lie just to sound smart. I don't get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Did you see the video of 'Karen' in Central park that accused the Black man simply because he was black?

How about the many Black men in jail for crimes they didn't commit and released decades after their lives have been effectively wasted.

Please read up on systemic racism. The facts are there.

As usual all of you sound the same, becos you read from the same liberal propaganda.

From my own research I will claim blacks are arrested and prosecuted less than most deserve and I have facts and evidence.

There are thousands of whites also imprisoned for wrong reasons , I bet you most of those black wrongfully imprisoned were not their becos of racism.

You can go to youtube and you will find thousands of racism accusations that was later found to be false and been staged by the so called victim.
One example is this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_assault_of_Jussie_Smollett

And many more like this.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
I thought you had some sense. You are another white man slave.

White slave because I refused to play the victim card?

That's why blacks are scorned all over the World they lack integrity and truth.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

As usual all of you sound the same, becos you read from the same liberal propaganda.

From my own research I will claim blacks are arrested and prosecuted less than most deserve and I have facts and evidence.

There are thousands of whites also imprisoned for wrong reasons , I bet you most of those black wrongfully imprisoned were not their becos of racism.

You can go to youtube and you will find thousands of racism accusations that was later found to be false and been staged by the so called victim.
One example is this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_assault_of_Jussie_Smollett

And many more like this.

Such ignorance or is it brainwashing we should call this, chai! What a pity.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by frog12: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
hhahahahhaha. this na sensational journalism she dey carry. everyone has a secret. she should keep quiet before they start using secret protocols on the husband

madjune:
This girl is very greedy, stupid and myopic.

Didn't she see how Diana was treated, though she was white?
How did she expect to be treated differently?

In her bid for title, she rushed into that palace.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

The interest on African loots in Swiss and European banks contributes to growing their economies, of course that's a big benefit.

Amazing.
It's obvious you know little about Europe and there economy.

Your loot is mini micro of the wealth in Europe.
If you doubt it look at football alone, before you go to other sectors of European Economy.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Jakumo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That doesn't dispute the fact that you lied.
A big fat lie.

That's it then. I am now going to watch Oprah Winfrey archive interview footage until I die of utter terminal boredom, and it is all YOUR fault. Any news networks wishing to learn more about my final plans should kindly contact my publicist for rates and payment details.

Goodbye, cruel world. I'm going to Disneyland, and once again, it is all GoodVibe's fault !
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

Amazing.
It's obvious you know little about Europe and there economy.

Your loot is mini micro of the wealth in Europe.
If you doubt it look at football alone, before you go to other sectors of European Economy.

Such ignorance, chai! I just shake my head.
From your other replies to others that I've read, it's clear your complex is deep seated. I can't waste my time doing back and forth with you. Continue to wallow in your current condition. One day, you will understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
omoyankee3:

Troubled relationship: this is her second marriage + she's sustaining her feud with the royal family instead of moving on. She looks energized and in her element. Harry looks tired and just want out.

Need for attention: targeted Harry so she can become a princess and get all the attention of royalty + even though she's moved away from the royals, she's still appearing on Oprah and other TV shows to maintain the spotlight

Lack of empathy: Her's is not overt because she doesn't have enough power and cos of public opinion. But you can say using her spouse as a pawn in her scheme shows she lacks empathy.

However, narcissism exhibits itself in different forms and there are other attributes not mentioned that defination. But no matter the dimension it takes, the main goal of a narcissist is control. And she sure has Harry under her control.

What makes you an expert on judging who has NPD?
All these are just your opinion. There are, unfortunately, many people who seem to just love to make hateful, nasty comments about people they do not know, and most likely would never know.

According to you, men and women from broken homes (divorcees) that have issues with their in-laws could be displaying NPD. grin

Targetted Harry to get attention? How do you just know that. Was it Meghan that asked her out on a date or the other way round. Na jeje the girl siddon before Harry began toasting her.

Lack of empathy. You are trying to wing this. I don't even understand what you wrote here. You haven't proved one point, not even a weak one like the two above that she lacked empathy.

A narcissist would not give up perpetual wealth, fame and status to go volunteer in a local community kitchen like she often did. She would create fan pages to promote herself instead of the charities she not only supports, but is happy to physically and financially help.

Meghan does not control Harry since they're a team. They rely on and support one another in a way one should expect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Goodvibes007: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jakumo:

That's it then. I am now going to watch Oprah Winfrey archive interview footage until I die of utter terminal boredom, and it is all YOUR fault. Any news networks wishing to learn more about my final plans should kindly contact my publicist for rates and payment details.

Goodbye, cruel world. I'm going to Disneyland, and once again, it is all GoodVibe's fault !
Jakumo, you are just trying to save face after I called your error out.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

You are naive, how old are you?

No one brainwashed me, am only brave to say the truth you cannot face.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3zNpp78mM
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
blueAgent:

I don't have time to waste abeg, continue with your current state of mind. It's your life afterall.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by blueAgent(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

From your other replies to others that I've read, it's clear your complex is deep seated. I can't waste my time doing back and forth with you. Continue to wallow in your current condition. One day, you will understand.

Did I expose your naivety?

I love staying the truth no matter how sad it may sound.

Mind you I have seen 2 black advocates of BLM who blamed whites for killing blacks, but the irony is that both of them were killed in US by fellow blacks for less than a dollar in separate instances.

Know your enemy.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ogbeni speak for yourself

How dare you bring Emmet Till into your madness? Uncle Tom

blueAgent:

White slave because I refused to play the victim card?

That's why blacks are scorned all over the World they lack integrity and truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
In a disturbingly perfect world, he would be a lab rat.
tot:

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Dpharisee: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Brother weren't you taught about ceremonial heads and prime ministers in secondary school. History really needs to be put back where it belongs before we become as dumb as Americans.
Gaddafi was a ceremonial head too, they had a Prime Minister like Britain. You no reach me anywhere when it comes to history and international politics angry

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by addictiv(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
According to British royal customs, nobody can refuse the son of a prince from being a prince unless his father and the grandson of a king or queen is automatically a prince. therefore even if for some reason the parents refuse to give their children tiles when their grandparents ascend the throne they automatically get titles unless they decline themselves.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
In a disturbingly perfect world, he would be a lab rat.

Honestly. There is nothing one won't see on NL. Very unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by omoyankee3(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

All these are just your opinion. There are, unfortunately, many people who seem to just love to make hateful, nasty comments about people they do not know, and most likely would never know.

According to you, men and women from broken homes (divorcees) that have issues with their in-laws could be displaying NPD. grin

Targetted Harry to get attention? How do you just know that. Was it Meghan that asked her out on a date or the other way round. Na jeje the girl siddon before Harry began toasting her.

Lack of empathy. You are trying to wing this. I don't even understand what you wrote here. You haven't proved one point, not even a weak one like the two above that she lacked empathy.

A narcissist would not give up perpetual wealth, fame and status to go volunteer in a local community kitchen like she often did. She would create fan pages to promote herself instead of the charities she not only supports, but is happy to physically and financially help.

Meghan does not control Harry since they're a team. They rely on and support one another in a way one should expect.

All what you've said are your opinion as well. You also made a "hateful, nasty comment" against Trump that you dont know lol

*sigh* We are going around in circles. Let's let it rest. Time will reveal all.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tit(f): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
In summary,
Harry is a Simp
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Go and read a book or something. The poverty of your thinking is sickening.

Lol says the freshie
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
salford1:

Just see what you finished typing
Anyway I can't blame you, just like prince Harry you both are weak and emasculated Simps living in gynocentric western Societies where you see women as your equal even though they are biologically and psychologically different from you, she does control the frame of the relationship because he allowed it, upon all his royalty, education and privilege he chose to allow her control him

What a worthless man undecided
He will breed weak feminine sons and pseudo-masculine hybrid beast daughters
Just like the path you are heading

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by lightpurple: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please you all should continue with your insights. This has been very knowledgeable for me smiley

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
omoyankee3:

All what you've said are your opinion as well. You also made a "hateful, nasty comment" against Trump that you dont know lol

*sigh* We are going around in circles. Let's let it rest. Time will reveal all.
It's apparent you did not read my post on the analogy very well. I did mention that Trump's narcissism is well documented. Can same be said for Meghan?

Below is just one educational post for Trump out of many others:

https://www.uu.nl/en/node/541/donald-trump-textbook-narcissist

Another very popular documented evidence about Trump's narcissism was from Mary Trump, a clinical psychologist (PhD) and the author of the forthcoming "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."

Can you post one documented evidence (preferably scholarstic) of Meghan's narcissism aside that which you made up in your head (aka your opinion)?

I will be waiting.

Thank you sir cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by emsco(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viltron:

Shame on u, u said nothing about the issue of racism she raised. U people will sit behind you phone and be typing nonsense. Do u know how racist the Brits are? Or because u live in Nigeria where u have no idea what racism is? I've lived in the UK and I know how this lady is racially abused. Stop displaying your ignorance and shut up if u don't understand.
e no go better for u. You have lived in the uk, pele. u for tell me you are part of the royal family too. mumu.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Neddstark:

The people who will hurt you the most are your family. Reason is because you love them the most so their cut is the deepest. I have been in that shoe. Had a big fight with one of my parents for years. But now as it is, we are like best friends. Imagine if then I actually went all out to spill garbage to extended family, friends and the public. That relationship would have been irreparable by now. Silence and forgiveness is very important.
True and nice signature, but that would always leave one paranoid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.