Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto (35207 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja / Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by witworth(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

Similarly, a man hairstylist is just an idiot. undecided
you're backward and depressed

2 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Cryptomillion: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
ohhh
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
VEXT:

https://dailynigerian.com/first-female-mechanic-shop/

They looking very neat considering d nature of d job. Hope bandits don't come here to play hide and seek

2 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
With this coverings on their faces, they can never work effectively. This definitely isn't the kind of job for women of these kind. This mechanic workshop should have been built in South south or south East.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Gabson001(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
now I truly believe the FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
This iz unislamic na!where that MURIC guy sef.

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by descarado: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good for them.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by nengibo: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Who will now be fixing the underneath the car?

Hope the ladies aren’t “dorathy” or “Cossy Orjiakor”, cos that will be the hinderance from fixing the spoilt part underneath the car
because jack no dey again abi

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.

I don laff tire at this you prophecy oooo grin
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Who will now be fixing the underneath the car?

Hope the ladies aren’t “dorathy” or “Cossy Orjiakor”, cos that will be the hinderance from fixing the spoilt part underneath the car

Those names you mentioned irritates me

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by RPG2020(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
They fail the Vibe with their shoes
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by 123papas(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Kingrefreshed: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
VEXT:

https://dailynigerian.com/first-female-mechanic-shop/

WETIN dey for Sokoto must dey for Shokoto.

Na to go dia make Dem service every every grin grin grin grin

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by slimman007: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.

My prophet has spoken...... grin
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by unite4real: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

what about a Male cook
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Etuky(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Are you a Prophet?
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by oloyedewaris(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
... Nawa...shey that hijab na by force? undecided
Shey na by force force to open hair in public
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by oloyedewaris(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
With this coverings on their faces, they can never work effectively. This definitely isn't the kind of job for women of these kind. This mechanic workshop should have been built in South south or south East.
Because of hijab, i hate people like this, people people who doesn't respect others belief

So i think because they cover cover their, they are barbaric or illiterate
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by mastermaestro(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Shut up fool, must they be like southern prostitutes

This is too heavy dude. Please take it back. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good development, but hausa men are not encouraging when it comes to their women and female child.......but with what is going on, I believe it will librate them from their ignorance......Good luck ladies

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by VULCAN(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
The most insightful post so far.

The Jelili guy has no focus. Now he has become clannish like his principal Buhari.

The first Northerner recruited from the diaspora has come home to continue Uthman Dan Fodio legacy

CobraAnambra:
There are female mechanics in the south, how much Government funding have they received?

Why must FG always keep putting public funds in almost everything in the north than other regions?
When has a privately owned mechanic workshop become the business of FG?
There are thousands of mechanic workshops scattered across the country, how is it FG business to fund a car repairing business?

Mr. Jelani Aliyu, your appointment as DG NADDC comes with the task of developing automobile infrastructure and Developing blue prints for car manufacturing industry in the country. It's a case of misplaced priority putting public funds in a private mechanic shop. How many mechanic shop enjoy government funding?.
If there is a need to empower female mechanics, it must be an organized program across the six geopolitical zones of the country.

-cobra

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

shut up, counter me with facts instead of crying like a baby factory product

slowpoke, no facts here to argue. Almajiri homosexual.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by walter11590: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
That plays close to hotoro so I'm sure blackpantherxxx will take his tortoise beetle there just to sample
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

My guy,you sound gay.

I ain't your 'guy' , I don't swing that way.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by BlackPantherxXx: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
walter11590:
That plays close to hotoro so I'm sure blackpantherxxx will take his tortoise beetle there just to sample

grin

Niggah, I don't know you mehnn, are you from ATL homie ?

I am from the Bronx. angry
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by ike95: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
True true Hausa ladies no get jobs
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by briggson07(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm surprised cus u don't believe in development and advancement

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by layzie: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Impressive from sokoto
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Shut up fool, must they be like southern prostitutes
Lol. I be northerner. Banue no de practice sharia
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Greenback: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:

Shut up thank you

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hambivert:
Give these female mechanics semi-revealing dresses and watch how Hisbah would flock there to have a glimpse of Tinz™ with the pretext of going to shutdown the place!

My people Fear North! For the Lord is on our side!

This is sparogatively a beautiful business strategy, that is designed in respect to the unquenchable libido of the Alhaji's...

You see a mechanic workshop...I see a bridal store!

Happy Women Day!
Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Meet This Mechanophiliac That Has Sex With His Car / Rate This Car Transformation On A Scale Of 1-10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.