Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto (35187 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja / Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Swinger60(f): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is nice.

OK, today is women's day. so, in solidarity voice..., I shout....

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE. cheesy cheesy
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by emmyt2: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hope them Sabi work wella
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
They will soon turn to Olosho....

Trust men
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by LNKDOT(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Take all your children there ........enjor ur program na were baba dey prop money be that .........
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by aleeyus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
Nawa...shey that hijab na by force? undecided
we get idiots 4 dis country
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Topmaike007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
hmm nice business strategy
the future is T0T0
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Topmaike007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
The future is T0T0
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Dalil8: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:

Guys will be rushing them na, even if the car no get fault dem go find fault put am

And you think men are that stupid?

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Kapeter(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I AM SURE THEY DONT ONLY REPAIR CARS, THEY REPAIR ...........
Hisbah commanders grin

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by pennyland(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nice one from the North, for having such a good good news after almost 6 year's of this current government,
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
Arewa amaka, can we find such beautiful and hard working girls in the southern part of this country Never, all they are good at is prostituting and baby factory

Were you conceived through anal sex?? Your brain is full of shit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Sterope(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
The handmaid's Tale Season 4 Trailer is out shocked
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you are know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

Similarly, a man hairstylist is just idiot. undecided
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Lyrics269: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dalil8:

And you think men are that stupid?
Some men will fall for the trap
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by vincentjk(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lols and they're using colourful hijab and neat outfits like dis. If my gear box dey leak or I wan check my bottom plate how una go run am now?

I nor get time to waste o
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by tit(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lapdance as you get oil change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Simplyleo: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
The handmaid's Tale Season 4 Trailer is out shocked
undecided
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Their palm will be hard and rough

U can only imagine the person they might slap. Happy hospital stay in advance
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Exmilitant(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good one it's time the woman divert from tailoring (now styled, fashion and designing) and hair dressing.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Arinze624: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Naijiria na scam + Cruise+Lie = Disintegration grin grin grin ;d
Lyrics269:
New strategy to gain customers
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Dreyton36: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.

And you go trek in Jesus name amen

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by mashad(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.

Apparently that all you will see because you are a false prophet
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Lyrics269: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Arinze624:
Naijiria na scam + Cruise+Lie = Disintegration
grin grin grin ;d
We won't disintegrate
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by merits(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. ......
Am going reside in Sokoto....so that when my low budget ass voltron and venza get faulty....ama take it to this mechanic

See you just because of pussy, and if God want to catch you make all of them gang up and rape you till you pass out.what are you going to tell your creator?

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by bigcee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

Similarly, a man hairstylist is just an idiot. undecided
Jeeeez! Is there any sense in your comment. Bro, u no dey think?

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by ThatFairGuy: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
Nawa...shey that hijab na by force? undecided
YES. in Islam
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Perish the thought. Why would I take my precious vehicle to a female to meddle with? I'd rather try my own repairs using Google.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by CobraAnambra: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
There are female mechanics in the south, how much Government funding have they received?

Why must FG always keep putting public funds in almost everything in the north than other regions?
When has a privately owned mechanic workshop become the business of FG?
There are thousands of mechanic workshops scattered across the country, how is it FG business to fund a car repairing business?

Mr. Jelani Aliyu, your appointment as DG NADDC comes with the task of developing automobile infrastructure and Developing blue prints for car manufacturing industry in the country. It's a case of misplaced priority putting public funds in a private mechanic shop. How many mechanic shop enjoy government funding?.
If there is a need to empower female mechanics, it must be an organized program across the six geopolitical zones of the country.

-cobra

3 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by ThatFairGuy: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You're getting more crazier day by day
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Coldie(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
hmm nice business strategy
Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Diana's Armored 1987 Rolls-royce Silver Spur Sold For 16.2million Naira / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.