Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto (35201 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja / Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by realstars: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
The Fulani Guys Will Not Like This.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by airminem(f): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
The future is indeed female. Happy int. women's day
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Kelvin3476: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
If this workshop lasts for 1year as all female make una no take my words serious any longer.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by ThatFairGuy: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Massiveglory:
Mechanic work with hijab! Are u ladies serious?
Anything wrong?
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by laughitall(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

Similarly, a man hairstylist is just an idiot. undecided
My man ..
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Kelvin3476: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
While our gals here are they most slaying feminist
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Pyhonist: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is not something to be proud of. It's a sign poverty in the land. Can't give my car to a female mechanic.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by webgenius234(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
As in all-female? No male at all Almost impossible.

Read on how to invest in Ovest...visit[b] bizinfoideas(dot)com[/b]
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by webgenius234(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
As in all-female? No male at all Almost impossible.

Read on how to invest in Ovest...visit bizinfoideas(dot)com
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by olaolaking: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Who will now be fixing the underneath the car?

Hope the ladies aren’t “dorathy” or “Cossy Orjiakor”, cos that will be the hinderance from fixing the spoilt part underneath the car
No one sleep under cars to fix things in a standard workshop
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Kelvin3476: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
mashad:

Apparently that all you will see because you are a false prophet
He made sense. Some works there are very hard for men to do and nt talk of women. MEN MUST BE AROUND.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by annyz: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.

I see doggy styling inside the car with brown envelope as special thank you if repair job last till night.

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by airminem(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
True!
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

As in demographic shift of the atlantic slave trade which has began to unbalance gender ratio, forcing women to do male jobs.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nerro042: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pr stunt
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by PAQ(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
I hope they can drop an engine, because i didnt see an engine pulling A frame!
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
Arewa amaka, can we find such beautiful and hard working girls in the southern part of this country Never, all they are good at is prostituting and baby factory
zombie south was the first to have female automechanics not all these ones.

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Maj196(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Make una dey deceive una sef... The future is female indeed. What a man can do a female can do better indeed. grin
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by elGenius: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Who will now be fixing the underneath the car?

Hope the ladies aren’t “dorathy” or “Cossy Orjiakor”, cos that will be the hinderance from fixing the spoilt part underneath the car
where we go get all this kind of people from sef.

E dey like say God just gather all craze people for this country.

Na waa oo
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. ......
Am going reside in Sokoto....so that when my low budget ass voltron and venza get faulty....ama take it to this mechanic
Damnnn ...that sweet moment....after this baby girls are done fixing your car...then you tell them to hop in....so we can test the ride together. We begin to do fast and furious on da elm street of Sokoto

You know that ain't gonna happen...
Even if it happens...ama real niggarrr....am gonna withstand it

Was it necessary to show us ur diseased automobile?? U like clout chasing too much, u should run a reality show like ur women folks! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Greenback: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
That plays close to hotoro so I'm sure blackpantherxxx will take his tortoise beetle there just to sample grin
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Gordieshegz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.

You are a good ambassador of your moniker: A fake prophet!

I see our ladies becoming the best of their kinds.
Hardworking and ambitious beings who need showers of encouragement from postively minded people.

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by TheRedpillguy: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Regular Men stuff is a big deal for Women.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
... Nawa...shey that hijab na by force? undecided
Maybe the wig is by force.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Oiza131(f): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:

What a mentality!!!
I know a hair stylist in Kaduna, you have to give him about a week notice before it gets to your turn. The guy is cashing out real big.
Either it's a male or female job, he's happy and takes pride in what he does.
Better conman sidown lemme give you nice haircut.

3 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by ngadaAwo: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
shatap

2 Likes

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Icumsa45:

Were you conceived through anal sex?? Your brain is full of shit.
My guy,you sound gay.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Meet This Mechanophiliac That Has Sex With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.