Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto (35205 Views)

First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto / Man Shares His Encounter With A 22 Years Old Female Mechanic In Abuja / Fire Guts Mechanic Shop In Delta, Cars Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Neoteny(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

Similarly, a man hairstylist is just an idiot. undecided

Who hurt you today?

1 Like

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by awulio(f): 6:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Thank God u of no importance in this world. No one gives a damn about ur opinion. As a female I will prefer to take my car to a female mechanic. If you know anything about NASCAR you will know that there are a lot of female mechanics .....Also there are a lot of male millionaires that made money from being a hairstylist. Guy tang is a millionaire that created hair products. The owner of cantu was a black man and he later sold the business for 150 million dollars....Your there at home without a million naira in your account it your condemning male hairstylists that are making millions of dollars

Simplyleo:
I may sound odd, but I don't give a fvck. I say it the way I see it and not to pls anyone's line of thought.

It may be viewed as hard work, but to me that's arrant nonsense. I mean female being a mechanic. Auto Mechanic is not a feminine trade.

You can bullshit yourself that what a man can do and all the bla bla bla, but that is your business and deep within, you know is all self deception.

I cant imagine my wife being a mechanic or giving my car to a female to fix, very awkward.

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by RulerIAm(m): 6:19am On Mar 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more female mechanical workshop opening across the country, I see these slay queens unable to fix little issues with cars, I see them spoiling customers cars, I see cars breaking down anyhow on the roads, I see the whole major roads and expressways in Nigeria littered with broken down cars, I see movement across states impossible, I see people resorting to tereeking. This I have seen.
you have seen nothing ��
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by RulerIAm(m): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. ......
Am going reside in Sokoto....so that when my low budget ass voltron and venza get faulty....ama take it to this mechanic
Damnnn ...that sweet moment....after this baby girls are done fixing your car...then you tell them to hop in....so we can test the ride together. We begin to do fast and furious on da elm street of Sokoto

You know that ain't gonna happen...
Even if it happens...ama real niggarrr....am gonna withstand it
bad ass niggaaaarrr! That your white phone must de there make we know say u nor de carry post. When next u in warri, leeme know make I take care of you with some good chic's and booze n kush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by authority2006(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

We pray that God gives your brain the ability to accept this new development and recognise the fact that nothing remains the way it was used to be.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Harfisco(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

Men hairstylist are the greatest idiot
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by authority2006(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Cti28:
Other Mechanic workshop should follow suit, other wise they will run at loss.

New workshop for Hausa men - Their love for women is unmatched by any .

But they don't operate baby factories, and with underage girls, I guess their love for women hasn't grown to that level.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by authority2006(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Massiveglory:
Mechanic work with hijab!
Are u ladies serious?

That looks more like a tiny head cover to me, it doesn't even pass as hijab. Tell me how what see on their heads is different from a cap or scarf? Hypocrite
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by Cti28(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2021
authority2006:

But they don't operate baby factories, and with underage girls, I guess their love for women hasn't grown to that level.
Yes they don't, but those that operated baby factory do it for love of money and not women. Their quest for money is insatiable and they can do and undo just to make money.
Re: First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto by tot(f): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

You always sound odd, so there is really no need to say you may sound odd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Meet This Mechanophiliac That Has Sex With His Car / Rate This Car Transformation On A Scale Of 1-10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.