Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man (70591 Views)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by MrLacoste4: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
na wa o.. just listen to urself..
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Christieanne(f): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
The way you people keep bringing Twitter jokes to fp on NL is just appalling! This isn't even a true story, it's fictional na? I just taya.
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by sunshineV(f): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chipink:

Yes sometimes its actually possible to know when one didn't die in Jesus especially if u are there when the person took his last breath.

Now take this scenario: a man who worship idot and commits adultery and blivs there is no God.
Then fall sick and still didn't proclaim Jesus before taking his last breath , surely did not die in Jesus , no 2ways about it he is going to hell
u are a dulusional fvck. what if he said dis in his mind?
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by sunshineV(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
wealthgoddess:

at least argue with him reasonably...last last i went ahead to prove it that people wey born me no get sense....I shame for my mama and papa...
im not shocked
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Victoria938(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
And she later went back to the guys house with another car

I fear who no fear my gender

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by sunshineV(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
osazsky:
just shut up..if its not pleasing to you look and pass must u comment
u are fuulish
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
U still fvck
Chai
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by DOCU(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Madam Agripa

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Future is Amo grin
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by dazzlingd(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Correct babe....may God bless her abundantly for being relentless.

Moral of the story; focus in life , no distraction
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Jabar2017: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Well mission was still accomplish regardless....
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by simplesearch: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
ifytrik:
which devil are you talking about please? Shey na devil create conji ni? Abi make conji kill her because taxy driver played gospel song for her? Nawa for you o grin grin

She may never have that kind of privilege again to repent, that may be the last bet on her soul.
God created sex to be enjoyed only within the boundary of marriage because it is one of the strongest blood covenant between any two people on earth, and also a binding soul tie that's impossible to break by any human power. That's why people engaged in premarital sex are hardly able to control themselves afterwards, because their life is made to run a laborous full circle and then begin all over again. This is why God said people involved in fleshly indulgences and lust like; fornication, adultery, lesbianism, homsexuanism, bestiality, or any other of its kind like sex with a silicon or normal doll, use of vibrator etc will inherit one of the worst places in hell. Read the bible passages below with caution.

Jude 1:7,8,12,13
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by stayclearofme: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
This is an example and a big testimony that ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS
Stale
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Mandela27: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
These girls gon die for the deek iswearugad!
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by chiefdiye(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Na waa for this babe sha,..
the driver go enter church go give testimony say him use WORSHIP SONG TAKE WIN SOUL FOR CHRIST.. not knowing the girl was even devil on her own

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by oglalasioux(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2021
zed7:
When she remembered the power of her man's D, she forgot her penance.

We should all realise that our sexual hormones have a mind of their own. They feel, react and act on their own. It takes extreme discipline and will power to control it.

Money perhaps?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2021
I ain’t reading this bullshit, what i wanna know is , Was that dick worth it?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by wildikeman(m): 12:31am On Mar 12, 2021
sunshineV:
"his father didnt die in jesus" u know dis how? na d idiots wey dey like ur post i blame. oponu

Guy na wa for you o....he knows he is in Nigeria na. That's how to get them. Just say or Allah and the majority who are fools amongst us will follow.
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Lol.. what's the essence of this stupid thread now? She almost

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by peterjulius00(m): 12:57am On Mar 12, 2021
My brothers please be careful when you deal with jerebel spirit.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by masseratti: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Seun please what kind of mods do you have this days? So what should we do with this topic now? The grammar is totally wrong, on are way to have sex with a man, she almost gave her life to Jesus, who was her life with before, who is her life with now devil?
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:42am On Mar 12, 2021
Awoleesu:

... Wasted taxify fares,
Wasted travel time, wasted spiritual resources, wasted spiritual energy...

WASTED GIRL!

But she fed her spirit, and then went to feed her body. That sounds like a well rounded balanced diet to me because both need nourishment.
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:43am On Mar 12, 2021
peterjulius00:
My brothers please be careful when you deal with jerebel spirit.

What's the equivalent of Jezebel spirit in men? Just curious.
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by BruncleZuma: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2021
sunshineV:
"his father didnt die in jesus" u know dis how? na d idiots wey dey like ur post i blame. oponu

You wan argue with Donald Trump spiritual father ni?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Bukkuzboss10: 2:12am On Mar 12, 2021
devil manipulated this lady to sin and veer of from the path of salvation and some people are here supporting her

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by IAMPEDRO: 2:22am On Mar 12, 2021
sunshineV:
You can actually prove a point without insult.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Sleekfingers: 2:25am On Mar 12, 2021
gbemishile:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, CrystabelKelsey narrates how she almost gave her life to Christ on her way to see a man.

CrystabelKelsey had ordered a Taxify to go see her man, unfortunately for her, the driver was very spiritual and played Igbo worship songs that broke her to tears.

She was worshiping God, crying and sniffing, and couldn’t continue her trip to see her man.
The Taxify driver took her back home at her request. She alighted, went inside her room, and kept praying.

After she was satisfied with her soul, and the way she prayed ceaselessly, she stood up.
Without wanting anything to distract her movement, she got dressed again and still ordered another ride to see her man the same day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrystabelKelsey/status/1368459373387857921

What Do You Think About This?
Drop your comments

who is christ? Hope no be that man, wey i dey see for awolowo way?
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by CanadaCars(m): 2:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Sometime ago, here on this platform! I read where a brother said he sees his late dad almost all the time in his dream Weeping and Crying!without saying anything to him.
I asked him, did your father Die in JESUS?
His father did not.

You may not appreciate the Privilege to hear the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the opportunity to Repent until you Drop Dead without JESUS! Then will you Fully Understand that you messed yourself by yourself. You will beg and cry for a second Chance! You will wish to turn back the clock but then it will be Late.

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

The teaching of wicked people being burning in hell is a big religious fallacy that the bible never teaches. The punishment for the wicked is eternal destruction, everlasting death, not being in existence anymore forever, not forever burning in some hell, the bible never taught that.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by kenyguy(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Religion is killing us softly, it is the religionist that demonize sex. Free yourself from the shackles of religion and see how things will change around you
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by meobizy(f): 3:42am On Mar 12, 2021
The fake story did nothing to my life.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by stormborn28(m): 3:55am On Mar 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmm
hmmmmm....her clitocurrency is working grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.