Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man (70596 Views)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by ScamHunter: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmm ,,, beats me how anyone would live with their conscience knowing about Jesus and still enjoy extramarital or premarital sex

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Ugaboy: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by wealthgoddess: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
sunshineV:
"his father didnt die in jesus" u know dis how? na d idiots wey dey like ur post i blame. oponu
at least argue with him reasonably...last last you went ahead to prove it that people wey born u no get sense....I shame for una mama and papa...

6 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by jrusky(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sorry who is this again this night

*You almost gave your life to Christ*

What do you mean *You Almost*?
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Trutherme: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
gbemishile:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, CrystabelKelsey narrates how she almost gave her life to Christ on her way to see a man.

CrystabelKelsey had ordered a Taxify to go see her man, unfortunately for her, the driver was very spiritual and played Igbo worship songs that broke her to tears.

She was worshiping God, crying and sniffing, and couldn’t continue her trip to see her man.
The Taxify driver took her back home at her request. She alighted, went inside her room, and kept praying.

After she was satisfied with her soul, and the way she prayed ceaselessly, she stood up.
Without wanting anything to distract her movement, she got dressed again and still ordered another ride to see her man the same day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrystabelKelsey/status/1368459373387857921

What Do You Think About This?
Drop your comments

Sad ending, the devil succeeded in the end.
You can't really do much in life without will power and self control undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by 99thEnemy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Taxify driver was playing co.ck blocking songs grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Stevolacious(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmm!

That day has been recorded against you my dear. Retrace your steps back to the Christ you pushed aside. That's where your eternal solace and comfort lies.

There is still opportunity while you are alive today.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Chipink(f): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
sunshineV:
"his father didnt die in jesus" u know dis how? na d idiots wey dey like ur post i blame. oponu

Yes sometimes its actually possible to know when one didn't die in Jesus especially if u are there when the person took his last breath.

Now take this scenario: a man who worship idot and commits adultery and blivs there is no God.
Then fall sick and still didn't proclaim Jesus before taking his last breath , surely did not die in Jesus , no 2ways about it he is going to hell

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by oloshun(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
4reala:
You have been given opportunity to shame the devil, but you refuse to take it. Pray it doesn't get late.

So going to a man's house is a sin and devilish?
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Slynation(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
This gender shaaaah.... Always has a story to tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by pozehnani(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Tommorow may be too late. Accept Christ now

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by doubleE70: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
mtcheww nonsense
attention seeker
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by OceanEye: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Sometime ago, here on this platform! I read where a brother said he sees his late dad almost all the time in his dream Weeping and Crying!without saying anything to him.
I asked him, did your father Die in JESUS?
His father did not.

You may not appreciate the Privilege to hear the Gospel of JESUS Christ and the opportunity to Repent until you Drop Dead without JESUS! Then will you Fully Understand that you messed yourself by yourself. You will beg and cry for a second Chance! You will wish to turn back the clock but then it will be Late.

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

Cut the crap man!!!

Stop this. It is not healthy for human spirit
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Awoleesu(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Moral of the story? Bodi nor bi wood.
... Wasted taxify fares,
Wasted travel time, wasted spiritual resources, wasted spiritual energy...

WASTED GIRL!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by chukwuibuipob: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
sad sad thank God.That is God @ work.Many have gone that way while visiting boy/girlfriend
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by babaijebue(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by johncallidon(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
cry
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
sunshineV:
just shut up..if its not pleasing to you look and pass must u comment

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by boninho: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmm
Just hmm?
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Acidiously: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Almost? Okay continue
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by maureensylvia(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
boninho:

Just hmm?

Her conscience
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by RexTramadol1: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
A standing nipple has no conscience

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by itsja4: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
How merciful our God is
Sometimes ago I used to wonder how I never had accident all those moments I would travel long distances for intimate purpose, or how my other ex girlfriend then would travel many times to come see me without her having an accident or soenthing..

But yet many never get the chance to tell the story
I won't judge anyone cos all those things are in the past for me now,
But truth is if anyone dies without christ today young or old

It won't be said about you or anyone that we never heard the gospel of repentance, salvation which is still available to us all breathing.

May the Good Lord not let us miss it at last.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol someone up there said "mission was still accomplished" grin

I always knew the future was kpekus
Lmfao
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by boninho: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

Her conscience
Its every man's struggle. She only narrated hers.
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
This lady is notorious for her sexual themed jokes and stories. Abegi

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by knowhowk: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
zed7:
When she remembered the power of her man's D, she forgot her penance.

We should all realise that our sexual hormones have a mind of their own. They feel, react and act on their own. It takes extreme discipline and will power to control it.
U are intelligent.
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by Goldenheart(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by blazepascal(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
(how you almost went to heaven but you met lucifar on the way grin
Re: How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man by eMJPossibility(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
men out there is good to be good the reason why the lady couldn't let go

Call me to order If I'm not making sense Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.