Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ribadu Stands Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Stands Down (21793 Views)

BREAKING: Court Stands Down To Await Dasuki’s Arrival / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO / Fec Stands Down Motion To Declare Yar'adua Unfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Lagosboy: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

You actually think the SS would tolerate a Buhari presidency? You got jokes. cool

Whoever does not tolerate Buhari presidency approved by majority of Nigerians in a credible election should go drown with his fishing boat.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by OAM4J: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
i reserve my comment until it is confirmed from other sources.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by efisher(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
The daily times website has suddenly gone offline!  shocked
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Lagosboy: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
abi na lie

omo this no go funny o
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by PapaBrowne(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

Let us calm down though, this is not confirmed yet, we all know this is crazy season.

Let us calm down cool

Lagosboy:

Abeg make i go sleep joo, i have checked all the news no other source is confirming this news. I better calm down  wink

Two wise men!! You know not to get your hopes up!!

There seems to be a subtle acceptance amongst BB supporters that Buhari cannot win this election without  the TINUBU machine. Is that an effect of the saturday trouncing or is it something they have always known before?? The seeming excitement amongst BB supporters on this unconfirmed rumour . . . . .  clutching at straws!!!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
Remii:

I don't think they really have "born to rule" mentality, they are kinda protesting zoning agreement violation. They allowed OBJ  to represent south for 8 yrs, it got to their turn, their pikin died mindway then the southner that is supposed to honour a deal is sing another tune.

That is exactly why I am boldly stating that the SS will not tolerate it and real enmity will sprout. 9ja go just enter anoda essenco period.
However, it really wouldn't matter if they ally in a thousand and one ways, GEJ is gonna sweep it. He'll get the majority of SW, SS, SE, Middle Belt and split the core-Northern vote. A landslide, regardless.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Wadeoye(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
@PapaBrowne, this only brightens our chance as we can be sure of winning at first ballot.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
Lagosboy:

Whoever does not tolerate Buhari presidency approved by majority of Nigerians in a credible election should go drown with his fishing boat.

That boat feeds you, sir.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
OAM4J:

i reserve my comment until it is confirmed from other sources.
same here bro !
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Wadeoye(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
DailyTimes site has suddenly developed technical fault - not accessible again. PeeeeeeDeeeeePeeeeee
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
Where are the lawyers in the house? If this turns out to be false, we need to sue someone for the distress.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Kilode1: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

That is exactly why I am boldly stating that the SS will not tolerate it and real enmity will sprout. 9ja go just enter anoda essenco period.
However, it really wouldn't matter if they ally in a thousand and one ways, GEJ is gonna sweep it. He'll get the majority of SW, SS, SE, Middle Belt and split the core-Northern vote. A landslide, regardless.

Beaf:

You actually think the SS would tolerate a Buhari presidency? You got jokes. cool

I've heard people offer the same fear-mongering opinion on ground. I know some people actaully fear that.

Let's not allow politicians turn our people into target practice, this is Nigeria not Somalia. We negotiate.

Buhari will do South South well and give them their resource while preventing their governors from looting them dry. No immunity for looters.

South South people are not unreasonable, let's stop listening to warlords cool
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT
RIBADU FOR EFCC PRESIDENT
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by inspiredm(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
Wadeoye:

DailyTimes site has suddenly developed technical fault - not accessible again. PeeeeeeDeeeeePeeeeee

The Daily times Website is Back Online, relax Bro.  wink

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-nuhu-ribadu-stands-down
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
This is not true yet, the meeting is still going on, no one has stepped down for anyone yet
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by efisher(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

I've heard people offer the same fear-mongering opinion on ground. I know some people actaully fear that.

Let's not allow politicians turn our people into target practice, this is Nigeria not Somalia. We negotiate.

Buhari will do South South well and give them their resource while preventing their governors from looting them dry. No immunity for looters.

The only reasonable carrot Buhari can dangle for SS is resource control in the order of 50%. Nothing less will get them committed
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Wadeoye(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
The site has come up again - this is true - PDP is gone forever in Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Tunsbobo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
I have made a lot of contacts, and i can confirm that this story is absolutely untrue! Ribadu has not withdrawn from the presidential race. I'm sure this story was cooked up by some desperate 'buharians'
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by ektbear: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tunsbobo:

I have made a lot of contacts, and i can confirm that this story is absolutely untrue! Ribadu has not withdrawn from the presidential race. I'm sure this story was cooked up by some desperate 'buharians'
hmm
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

It shows the determination is real, we ain't playing.
If GEJ is perceived to be schemed out through ethnic bigotry, real enmities will result and the SS will pull out. No two ways.
It will be the final spitting on our heads that the majority groups would have done, just so they can steal from underneath us.

What I really wish to happen though, is for the alliance to go forward. Because, will GEJ still roundly trounce all commers. It it will be an election of the oppressed vs the oppressors, with the SE and all minorities across the country on one side. Victory will be sweeter.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by bkbabe97y(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
Has anyone noticed how incoherent and asinine Beaf has been sounding on this post? If this is true I wait to see his Obituary in tomorrow's daily (except he goes to commit suicide in a creek deep inside the Niger-Delta). . . . .

I so wish this is true so I can view the reaction of this horribly evil creature (willing to sell the future of generations for crumbs) called Beaf!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
^
What deceased cow shat out this fool?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by otokx(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
TINUBU is a wise man; he knows what to do. The plot is thick, nothing cast in stone yet.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by mbatuku1: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
Up [size=30pt]Asiwaju Company of Nigeria[/size] grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by nduchucks: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
This story may be too good to be true. We desperately need a bold act like this.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Kilode1: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
efisher:

The only reasonable carrot Buhari can dangle for SS is resource control in the order of 50%. Nothing less will get them committed

Good one bro! My brother, I'm actually hoping for better than 50% for our resource states, they more than deserve it.

With a Buhari government bent on ensuring fair play reducing corruption and removing immunity for these looters, Na to dey rejoice and dance from Ilaje-land to Bonny.

Let us look on the positive side, GEJ has ran a tough campaign but it is time to rescue ALL of our people. Atiku, Anenih, OBJ, IBB, Ibori dem dem will be the losers.

Let these young progressives -Ribadu, Adeola, Utomi e.t.c- work with Papa Buhari to give us a Nigeria we can be proud of. It is for our own good, ALL or us.

Deal? cool

Oya, remove Goodluck from your signature and put BUHARI 2011 wink

It's still a rumor though.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by truetalk01(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
i dey laugh. Saturday will end all this story
up Gej
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Remii(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
I dey laugh oo

Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Torombo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
Just watched the highlights of Channels TV 10 o'clock news and no mention of Ribadu standing down.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by nduchucks: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
If they truly love our dear country, they will form the needed alliance. My fingers are crossed.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by squino(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
It should be RIBADU STEPS DOWN FOR JONATHAN fear fear mallam
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by bkbabe97y(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

If GEJ is perceived to be schemed out through ethnic bigotry, real enmities will result and the SS will pull out. No two ways.
It it will be an election of the oppressed vs the oppressors, with the SE and all minorities across the country on one side. Victory will be sweeter.

Shut the fuxck up and stop chatting shyyit! You aint pulling outta nowhere! The West aint gonna let it happen, the rest of Nigeria wont support you, the Ibos cant wait to retaliate for yalls betrayal during the Civil War, and even the so-called Militants would probably Kidnap GEJ on behalf of The Federal Government if the price is right!

You think anyone gives a Rat's aszz about your cowboy-hat wearing fisherman, YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY!!!! All his Godfathers'-----from Obj to Gen.IBB-- dont give a funck about Mr.Umbullerra: he's replaceable! All they give a fxcuk about is what they can get from him. Once he becomes irrelevant, niggas is either fleeing the country or they negotiating, cutting deals, snitching on each other or squealing about past crimes to the new govt.

If this is true, I'll advice you to flee for the nearest border---you got one day left before all the borders are closed for Saturday's elections. Dont forget to kiss your loved ones good bye. . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ / EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police / 11 Forgotten Cases Of Alleged Corruption By Former Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.